𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍, sirius black

By nicbelles

"I was thinking about leaving again It all depends Are we just friends?" In wh... More

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍.
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘.
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑.
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓.
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇.
⁰¹, OH BROTHER
⁰², THE PUMPKIN JUICE INCIDENT
⁰³, BLOOMING FRIENDSHIPS
⁰⁴, KEEPER AND CHASER
⁰⁵, ACCIDENTAL HELLEBORE
⁰⁶, KISSES & BAD TIMING
⁰⁷, SIRIUS BLACK'S WINNING STREAK
⁰⁸, SILK PJ'S AND GOLD LOCKETS
⁰⁹, MADDIE'S BAD COMPANY
¹⁰, A POTTER KIND OF FIRE
¹¹, REAL LIFE OR FAIRYTALE?
¹², FINAL FIGHTS OF FIFTH YEAR
¹³, A SUMMER ATTACK
¹⁴, HEROIC ACTIONS OF A BIG BROTHER
¹⁵, BRING ME A DREAM
¹⁶, RUMOR HAS IT
¹⁷, NEVER ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER
¹⁸, JUST ANOTHER TEEN OUTCAST
²⁰, A CIGARETTE PEACE OFFERING
²¹, CONSISTENT MESS
²², BROTHERLY LOVE
²³, ANOTHER BLOODY SECRET
²⁴, NEW YEARS TRADITIONS
²⁵, LEFT FIELD RELATIONSHIP
²⁶, A LILY EVANS LAUGH
²⁷, NEW CRUSHES AND PROTECTORS
²⁸, A MAY CONVERSATION
²⁹, INTER-HOUSE QUIDDITCH CUP
³⁰, PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
³¹, THE SIBLINGS OF HOGWARTS
³², FALL OFF YOUR BROOM
³³, BREAKFAST SQUABBLE
³⁴, JUST FOR ONE DAY
³⁵, REGULUS BLACK'S ART EXHIBITION
³⁶, THE ART OF GOING STEADY
³⁷, A PESSIMIST'S VIEW
³⁸, ONE LAST TRAIN RIDE
³⁹, FIRST DATE BEHAVIOR
⁴⁰, EAGLES ON THREE
⁴¹, HONEYDUKES WAKE UP CALL
⁴², RULES AND REGULATIONS OF BREAKFAST
⁴³, SIRIUS' STUPID COLOGNE
⁴⁴, AN INFLUX IN GIFT-GIVING
⁴⁵, JAMES POTTER'S BIGGEST FEAR
⁴⁶, THE BOYS ARE BACK
⁴⁷, THE LEAGUE'S BEST TEAM
⁴⁸, VISITING THE HEADMASTER
⁴⁹, WAITING FOR SOMEDAY
⁵⁰, FAMILY LIVES AT HOGWARTS
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

¹⁹, QUIDDITCH SUPPLY SHED

65.8K 2.6K 2.2K
By nicbelles

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
chapter nineteen; Quidditch Supply Shed
" Can we not talk about your brother right now? "

  MADELINE WISHED SHE had made a friend out of Lily Evans years ago. Not only was the redhead a good friend generally speaking, but she was James Potters' biggest kryptonite. Which made it all too easy for Madeline to win the argument of whether she could be captain or not.

  It seemed the second she couldn't have it, Madeline wanted nothing more than the captain badge.

   And due to Lily's charm on James, she had it. Without a world-ending Potter twin fight.

  But the second try-outs came around, Madeline questioned whether it was a good idea or not. Due to the new captain position, she'd decided to have everyone try-out again. Plus, she needed two new chasers to join Kai.

  "Okay," Madeline announced, her knuckles turning white as she gripped onto her broomstick. The Ravenclaw team looked quite annoyed, sparse new faces had arrived, and most were between second and fourth year. "This is Kai Declan," She began, Kai giving a small wave from her side, "I want all the chasers and beaters with him, seekers with me."

  "So, what, since he's your friend he gets a position?" 

  Madeline breathed out a shaky breath at the snickers flooding the small crowd from a nameless boy's comment.

  "What's your name?"

  "Howard Luther."

  "Luther, okay," Madeline nodded, "You and Declan, in the air."

  "What—?"

  "Whoever gets a goal," She cut him off, "First chaser on the team."

  Kai let out an amused laugh but followed Madeline's instruction almost instantly. Howard did after a moment, letting out a long and irritated sigh, followed by Madeline.

  It took 15 minutes for Kai to score a goal.

  Madeline had no remorse for blocking them, Howard had hardly even touched the quaffle, as it had mostly been a game between Kai and the Potter girl. The trio landed back on the ground, Kai officially on the team and Howard not.

  No one else complained that practice.

  Once Madeline had shoved her nerves to the back of her mind, it went shocking smoothly. She had indeed found two more chasers, Lily Myers and Miles Halter, and replaced the seeker with Jules Yarin, a third year who was dedicated enough to catching the snitch, shown by nearly toppling off her broom.

  (But she caught the golden snitch, so what did it matter?)

  The girl was on the pitch long after the team left, cleaning up for the next house. Which happened to by Gryffindor.

  "How was it?"

  Madeline was at a loss for words, James assisted her struggle by pulling three brooms from her arms. He gave her a questioning look, hair falling onto his forehead as he glanced down at her.

  "Hello?"

  "It was good," Madeline managed out, "I found chasers. . . what is wrong with you?"

  "Sirius made me feel bad," James admitted, opening the quidditch supply shed door, "Y'know, about being a shite big brother."

  "Because of. . . Regulus?"

  James nodded, the girl handed him the remainder of the broomsticks so he could place them up.

  "Have they ever gotten along?"

  "Who?"

  Both Potter twins jumped, letting out nearly identical shrieks as Sirius Black appeared in the doorway. James had actually fallen backward, an avalanche of quidditch uniforms came down on top of him.

  Sirius naturally began laughing, which was soon joined by Madeline.

  "You arseholes!" James shouted, shoving the clothes off of him, "You can ruddy clean this up!"

  Madeline continued laughing, long after James shoved past her. She calmed down eventually, sighing before walking towards the mountain of clothing, moving to pick it all up.

  "Hey."

  "Hi," Madeline laughed, turning to face Sirius. She leaned back on a small cabinet crossing her arms as Sirius leaned back to look around before entering the shed fully. "Quidditch try-outs?"

  "James wants me to help," Sirius nodded, approaching the girl and stopping quite close to her. "Can we not talk about your brother right now?"

  "I'm not the one who brought him up," Madeline mumbled, bringing her arms to rest around Sirius' shoulders before pulling him into a kiss.

  Sirius smiled into it slightly, lifting his hands to her waist, fingers pressing into her skin despite the thick quidditch jersey she was wearing. 

  "Padfoot, James is—"

  The two detached quickly, Sirius spun to begin digging in the pile of clothes, Madeline leaned one hand on the cabinet, shoving the other into her hair in an attempt to smooth it down. Remus appeared in the doorway, looking between the two suspiciously.

  "I'm gonna go," Madeline announced, standing fully, "And no, Sirius, Marlene does not want to go on a date with you."

  The girl backed up, once she was behind Remus, Sirius gave her a 'what the hell?' look that was only replied with a panicked shrug. When Madeline finally left, Sirius realized Remus had been staring at him.

  "James is what?"

  "You can't fancy her."

  "Wh—what?" Sirius sputtered, panic rushing through his entire body.

  "You can't fancy Maddie," Remus repeated quietly, "She's James' little sister."

  "By 15 minutes."

  "Sirius."

  "I don't even fancy her!"

  "Yes, you do," Remus sighed, "But you can't, James wouldn't forgive you if anything happened."

  Sirius frowned, looking at his shoes. The two sat in silence for a moment, "You really think he wouldn't?"

  "He doesn't act like it, but he doesn't care about anyone more than Maddie," Remus told Sirius as if it were something he did not know, "And it's not that you would hurt her, it's just that if you and Maddie. . . dated you could."

  Sirius nodded, at an uncharacteristic loss for words. Remus just gave him a tight smile and turned to walk back to the pitch, leaving Sirius alone for a matter of three seconds before returning.

  "James is trying to force me onto the quidditch team."

  "Really?" Sirius questioned, his worry washing over with a bright grin, "Are you going to?!"

  "Not you too."

  "Yes me too, I've been trying for years!"

( AUTHOR'S NOTE. )
sorry this is such a short chapter??
but sirius and maddie are SO
CUTE I LOVE MY IDIOT CHILDREN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 505 30
Y/n Potter and Regulus Black realize that they're not so different after all. Will their friendship be accepted? Maybe, maybe not Will they care? No...
66.7K 2.1K 54
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 cursed heiress celeste malfoy finds herself torn across two battles of horror and humiliation. ...
9.5K 296 25
Amaya and Sirius had always been close, until they started Hogwarts. They were sorted into separate houses and they sorta developed feelings for each...
1.5M 45.4K 47
In which Josie Longbottom falls for her best friend. started 13.02.20 finished 19.04.20