douces nuits froides

By -seshalia-

in which homemade ice cream seller park chaeyoung finds herself a customer that can't seem to go to sleep and... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII (MATURE)
IX
X

IV

688 53 61
By -seshalia-

"You know when you meet a person and that person is just impeccably beautiful in every humanly way possible?" Chanyeol asks before taking a shot.

"She's remarkable. Incredible. She's absolutely amazing in every single thing she does and God damn is she a beaut." Then another shot.

"And when she looks at me? God, when she looks at me! It's not pure adoration from simply what she sees on TV, it isn't how she interprets me, it's because she sees me. She sees right through me. She's, she's, she—"

"I get it." Jongin mutters annoyed. "I get that you're head over heels or some shit, but Jesus Christ Chanyeol, slow down."

Jongin continues to rub his head. He partied a little too hard considering the fact that he had to take over Chanyeol's party because the no-show, like always, did a no-show. They should have expected it but he joined the company party so they all thought he was coming out of his shell.

They thought wrong and now Jongin has a banging hangover.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and continued but slower. "Anyways, I brought her back to her place and she let me come inside—" "Wait, what?"

Jongin stares at him in awe. "She let you come inside?"

"Yeah, she let me in her— DUDE!!!" Chanyeol punches Jongin's arm in realization. "You're disgusting."

Jongin laughs while rubbing his arm. "Joking, I'm joking. Jeez, you really like this one, huh?"

Chanyeol takes a shot and smiles. "I do. I really do."

Jongin jumps off the tall chair and cranes his neck. He walks to the exit and is met Chanyeol calls him

"Wait, where are you going?"

Jongin points at the doors. "Home. I'm walking."

"Walking? What? No! You'll get caught! Paps are everywhere right now, more than usual, and saesangs are spreading out because some Youtuber thinks they met an idol and now they believe that their idols are really walking around. A pap and a fan tried to enter a bathroom with me, they're that bad right now. Wait," Chanyeol jumps off his chair now before paying the bill, "Let me take you home."

Jongin shakes his head with a smile. "I'm good, man. Besides, I kinda wanna be alone right now."

"You know I can't—"

A sigh escapes Jongin's lips. "Fine." He grabs his phone and pretends to call someone. "I'll call a driver. Keep safe, Channie. And good luck with that girl you keep yapping about. I'll catch you later."

Jongin waves goodbye and exits. Just one step ahead, he bumps into someone. He hears a small thud come from the floor and a groan.

"Ugh!!!" A feminine voice moans. "Can this day get any worse?" She mutters.

It takes Jongin a moment to recover and he realizes that the girl had fallen down. Being the gentleman he is, he tries to help her up. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry! Hey, here," Jongin grabs the girls hands and pulls her up. "There ya go? You alright?"

But then it also takes him a second to realize that he's talking a to a tiny girl.

Tiny girls are mostly his fans.

He should have taken Chanyeol's offer.

"Thanks a lot— Wait a second, you're—" "Kai, yes, I know. What do you need to shut up? Picture? Autograph? Album? Signed album? Concert ticke—" "I don't want your stupid tickets!"

Jongin falters. What the hell just happened?

"You don't want to go to my concert?" He asks her.

She simply scoffs and dusts off her pants and top. "Nope! I just want a normal day, a normal life with a normal job, a normal boyfriend, and a normal house for us to live in, get married, and make normal children in!"

"The things I'd do to get normal back again." Jongin whispers under his breath.

"What did you say?" She asks him.

"Nothing. And hey, are you okay? You look kinda... pale?"

The girl scratches her arms. "Well I kinda feel lightheaded I mean my head just hit the pavement." "Wait, your head hit the pavement? Jesus— Let me just..."

Jongin grabs his phone again and immediately calls Chanyeol.

"Dude it's only beena few minutes, don't tell me you got yourself in trouble in— actually don't tell me, knowing you, you're basically trouble in human form." "Haha, Channie. Hate to say it but you're kinda right. Bring your car and get your ass here right now, I need some help."

After a moment of silence, Chanyeol replies. "Why should I help you?"

A curse comes out of Jongin's lips when he realizes the girl passed out. "Oh shit!"

He tucks the phone between his shoulder and ear to slap the girl's face lightly. "Hey, hey wake up. Wake up. Wake up, please."

The girl's eyes slowly flutter open and stare at Jongin's. "Hey, your eyes look like chocolate."

A grin manages to make its way through Jongin's lips and they hear a beep from a car. Turning their head, they see Chanyeol in the driver's seat.

"Isn't that—"

"Yes, that's him. We're taking you to a doctor."

"You better be sure it's a doctor, I don't wanna be a virginal sacrifice."

"A what?"

"Nothing."

Jongin sighs and helps the girl inside Chanyeol's car as they drive to Suho's house.

-----

Jennie is confused. The celebs said they were taking her to a doctor but instead they took her to Jisoo's house. Then she remembered that Jisoo became a doctor at 21. Then Jennie remembered Jisoo never let her go to her house when she wanted to. Then she remembered how secretive Jisoo was with some parts of her life.

Jisoo is friends with celebrities.

Jisoo's flashlight moves between Jennie's eyes and this wakes her up from her train of thought.

"Well, nini—" "Yeah?" "Not you, Jongin. Jennie is nini." "Oh. Well?" "Well what?" "What happened to her?"

Jisoo turns her head and bumps Jongin's head with her fist. "I won't be able to tell her if you keep cutting me off, asshat."

Her head returns to her friend and she smiles. "You got hit pretty hard I must say, but nothing a few ice packs and tylenol can't fix. You didn't get to answer me when I asked if you vomited or felt dizzy since," Jisoo turns once more and sees Kai/Jongin's head peaking through the bathroom door, "This guy keeps cutting me off. So, have any of those happened to you?"

Jennie nods and Jisoo sighs, she then takes out her phone and suddenly it starts dialing.

"Ramyeon, listen up, stock up on the Tylenol and buy some paper bags. It's worse than I thought... Yes, yes of course... She'll be okay... No, nothing... Okay, I love you too. Keep safe." Jisoo says before pressing what seems to be the 'end call' button.

Jennie tries to speak up when Jisoo hushes her with a finger. "I know, I know, I haven't been very honest with you. It was hard to break it to you guys that I had a celebrity boyfriend and celebrity friends, ya know? Especially with you yapping about wanting to have a normal life. I didn't want to burden you with my boyfriend's stupid stalkers and the paps. I'm really sorry, Jen. I should have told you and Lisa and Rosie."

Jennie nods and hugs her unnie. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way. I feel selfish for forcing you to hide the truth just for me. I love you."

The two hug for a few seconds until the bedroom door opens and Suho comes in.

"Yah, Ramyeon, what are you doing here so early?!" Jisoo asks him. Jennie realizes Suho is Jisoo's boyfriend and her eyes widen.

Kim Jisoo, what a woman and a life.

The couple hug and share a short kiss when Suho notices Jennie's existence. He bows and puts out a hand. "I'm Kim Junmeyon but you probably know me as Suho and now, Jisoo's boyfriend. Nice to meet you, Jennie."

Jennie bows quickly and shakes his hand firmly. Being the daughter of a lawyer means knowing how to be professional. A firm handshake shows strength. After their handshake, another person comes in the bedroom.

"Yo, Cottonhead, where's the— Oh, I see you've found our patient." Kai or Jongin or whatever Jennie should call him says.

With a tightlipped smile, Jennie tells Jisoo that she should be on her way to Chae's apartment and Jisoo asks her if she's alright.

Jennie nods despite not feeling alright and Jisoo doesn't believe her. But also knowing Jennie, Jisoo knows better than to stop her. She asks for the bag Suho had that was filled with the things Jisoo asked him to buy for Jennie and they hug, bid farewell, and tell each other that they should hang out soon before Jennie walks out of the room.

Suddenly, Jennie feels something following behind her. She turns around and bumps lightly into Kai, her hands on his chest, his on her waist.

The two slowly look at each other then let go quickly.

"What are you doing?" Jennie asks him.

"Walking you out. Something might happen to you." Jongin answers.

"I'll be fine."

Jongin shakes his head, turns her around, and they continue walking to the front door. He calls a driver and asks him to take care of Jennie and to try not to drive very fast.

Jennie enters and rolls down the window after 15 seconds. She peaks her head to see Jongin about to enter the house again when she calls him.

"Mr. Jongin?"

Jongin's body turns to face her.

"Thank you."

She rolls the window back up and asks the man to drive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2K 25
"C-Can I really do this? What if she finds out?" Why me.... Why did they ask me to do this? A Park Chaeyoung x Male Reader story
6.8K 323 1
It took Jennie ten thousand hours to tell Chaeyoung how she felt. [chaennie one-shot]
227K 9K 70
Funny how a night out can lead to many things, except you didn't think about marriage. For Jisoo, she now has to deal with a naked girl besides her.
2.4K 61 29
Misunderstandings one after another, but who finally gets with who in the end? Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Lalisa Manoban and Park Chaeyoung are the bask...