What happens when you live wi...

By ODamonicOne

What happens when Saam meets a vampire - Damon Salvatore and his brother Stefan Salvatore and starts living w... More

How it all started??
The Boarding House.
The night ahead .
A NEW Morning
Back to the boarding house.
The Grill.
The Morning With The Hangover .
Sorry .. And Going to School .
Meeting Matt .
Drama Starts in 3.2.1. .... GO !!
Drama Starts in 3.2.1. .... GO !! {Part 2 }
When I got Drunk !!
Call From my Yo-YO Brother :) !!
Problems and Explanations !!
Problems and Explanation. {Part 2 }
After 2 weeks .
When We got Home .
The New - Bad Day.
21.
Me and Him Locked !! .
Me and HIM Locked !! . {Part 2 }
Tyler Returns.
Me turning 18 and a Series of Events .
Finally , I woke up .
Secrets Unfold .
Secrets Unfold . {Part 2 } !
Problems ?! . Nah , they never end !!
Stefan ... gone ??
The new guy .
Confusion.
Possessive much !?!
The Decade dance .
If I was a vampire ........

Tragedy Happens.

1.2K 27 3
By ODamonicOne

At last Stefan said - " Stop crying okay . Crying would do nothing , we need to do something " 

" Didnt you see that he wasnt even listening to me, nothing can be done now " I said still crying. 

 Stefan took me to his room and then said , looking straight in my eyes - " First you stop crying and then we will be able to do something " 

I stopped crying and sat on the bed and he sat on his knees on the floor reaching my height as he was taller than me .

" You know that anything of it is not true then why are you crying and sulking over it . I will go and talk to him , okay ?? " He said .  I just nodded my head in reply , not sure of what he would do . 

The whole day night had passed and a new day had begun and  Damon still wasnt home . 

Stefan was already up so I got up and went outside to where he was talking to Damon , or I could say fighting . I ran towards them , if I hadnt one of them must have killed the other . 

" Stop fighting , both of you " I said and took Stefan to one side . 

" If you have so much problem from her and you cant even listen to her , then go live somewhere else " Stefan screamed with me still pulling him and telling him to stop . 

" Why , should I go . She should go cause its not her house " Damon shouted from inside the room . 

" Its not even your house Damon , I bought it " Stefan said 

" You are just supporting her beacuse you like her . Thats it " Damon came outside and said . 

I was getting irritated by all of this . So at last I said . 

" Stop fighting okay !! . I will go and live somewhere else . " I screamed . 

" Why would you ?? " Stefan said , all upset . 

" Stefan , stop it . Shh . Thats the final desicion please  " I said and pulled him inside the room . 

" Why would you leave " He said . " He is the one who is having all the problem , he should leave " 

" Stefan . Thats it now and you will not talk about it at all " I said and checked my phone that said - 7 missed calls from Jason . I made a face and Stefan understood that something was wrong and snatched the phone from my hand . 

WHY IS ALL THIS HAPPENING " ??!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 19K 86
Greyson adopts a child while working with Augustine not understanding she was also supernatural. Damon has never come across anything like her before...
1.6M 32K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...
27K 352 29
When Klaus Mikealson betrayed her. Avery found love in Damon Salvatore and built a family with him. What will happen when The Mikealsons return? (TVD...
34.9K 779 20
in which Oaklyn Gilbert starts to feel alive again, all because of a certain vampire. Damon Salvatore x OC TVD Season1-?