๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

wrthlsss tarafฤฑndan

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... Daha Fazla

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€

14.9K 461 348
wrthlsss tarafฤฑndan

Age: 13

Laboured breathing echoed in the room, and through the whole house.

It had been around 12 minutes since you woke up in a cold sweat. The stench of rotten yet metallic flesh filling your lungs, clouding your senses as you fought a battle of morality.

You didn't even know why you were fighting yourself, confusion wasn't even the main emotion you felt.

Every item within the room was covered in blood and entrails... You gulped down the pooling saliva in your mouth as much as you could, the hunger for something like flesh, driving you insane.

How ironic that such a loving setting would end up being a huge grave. And a grave of people you killed. How else could something like this happen, only a demon could possess the needed demented mindset to slaughter like that.

There were no possible signs of other past beings, just one window open, but no blood trail... So it must have been you...

It was you.

You rubbed your bloodstained palms against each other, another flow of tears pouring down your abnormally cold cheeks.

Long sharp nails, salivating over human flesh, pale skin, and a deathly cold temperature. You were definitely a demon.

You took a chance to glance at one of the many corpses... Their (e/c) eyes lifeless and dull, but still the same colour as yours. Same with their hair, and overall appearance.

You gasped, tumbling within your bloodied yukata, "What have I done.."

It was your mother.

You killed your own family.

As much as you craved for the satisfaction of human meat, you resisted the urge and frantically started running. You ran away and never dared to turn back at the horrific murder site.

Tripping over rocks buried under mounds of snow, the cold winter weather was surprisingly ineffective on your speed.

Only hunger drained you to the point of exhaustion; to the point that your legs gave way, and you silently fell down into a deep slumber.

'I'll die here I guess..'

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 2 years later

(Flowing with episode one of KnY)

Age: 15

Aimlessly wandering through the forest, you are still completely lost at who saved you and why.

But whoever it was, they clearly wanted you to live on. Which you found pathetic.

All they did was extend your time of suffering in guilt and pain. The mental torture you faced on a daily basis was a constant reminder of your punishment.

Your eternal punishment.

They left you with a bag of blood donations, a new yukata, and a black hooded cloak, placed on your back.

If that wasn't enough, they even wrote a note that you keep to this day;

'Dear sweet (y/n),

My deepest apologies for being unable to intervene earlier on... You didn't deserve what happened to your loved ones.

Their deaths were not your fault at all, so don't ever blame yourself.

Someone incredibly evil did this to you, and you will get your revenge soon enough. Patience is key...'

The rest was just precautions and tips on daily life with your condition. And the clear usage of medical terminology made you believe they were some sort of doctor...

'Use the blood sparingly, you do not need flesh to survive. Use the parasol, it will protect you against the sun with its protective spell, so keep it safe as well as the mask.' You mentally recited as you stopped by a small flower bud amongst the melting snow.

Crouching down to view it better, you smiled in serenity. The only thing that had brought you sanity through your years of solitude, was the one assurance spring brought.

The birth and reincarnation of past life forms. The idea that despite their previous endeavours, no matter where their fallen petals laid to die... They all are remembered in a cycle of beautiful consistency.

Decomposition, then birth through the snow.

This gave you some sort of purpose, your family had a strong relationship with snow and spring. And you had made it your encouragement, to live your life like a falling petal; Going with the flow of things every day. Until you came to a needed end.

But that didn't mean you were happy, you just found clarity with your past. You frowned, but just as you were going to rise up, a body collided into you, the speed of it all making you dazed. Your mask had completely fallen off, now revealing your face.

You blinked once and directly in front of you was a pair of deep, dark blue eyes, their uniqueness making you fall into a state of momentary awe. They were so lifeless, but it was clear to you that they must have had some pent up emotions.

But all deep thoughts were cut off as it dawned upon you that he was pressing the blade of his katana into your neck. Its unusual stinging was sure to leave a mark.

This caused you to sigh, "As much as I would wish to die, I have to wait until my duty is finished."

He grunted, studying your facial features, your long teeth in particular, "Why aren't you striking me, you possess supernatural strength."

His typical question makes you shake your head, "I may be a demon, but I have managed to survive on only human blood from donations." He seemed taken aback, "I don't kill humans."

He seemed reluctant to press the weapon any closer to vital blood vessels, and you held onto the sword, "Let me get up before the sun hits me please."

But despite your request, he didn't get up at all, instead, he asked you questions, "Was your family murdered?"

You paused in motion, completely shocked at his intrusion of your personal life. You took the time to look back into his eyes...

A nod confirmed his fears, "That bastard..." He rose up slowly, and you grabbed your parasol, shielding you from near death.

"Who?" You fixed your yukata as he looked to the ground.

"A high-level demon, he is the boss of them all... And he has no mercy."

The snow and dirt now stuck onto your yukata, and you clicked your tongue, "I just washed this." You huffed, getting up as he did also.

And it was then that you could see the clear height difference between you and him; he must be in his late teens.. His unruly black hair gave him a rebellious air.

Around the same age as you.

You also looked at his uniform and saw the dreaded emblem... 'Demon Hunters', "So you kill demons?" You avoided his calculating stare.

He decided to still speak, "Usually I would destroy all demons instantly. But I have seen something that gives me a form of hope."

You tilted your head, "And what might that be?"

"A demon who is civil. You."

★·.·'¯'·.·★

Well, there is my first chapter to a new book dedicated to Kimetsu no Yaiba ( Reader X Giyu )!

Updates should be quite regular, so I should be caught up to the recent chapters in the manga :)

Thanks for reading!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

206K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
3.7K 63 6
Suicidal Giyuu Tomioka and dick Sanemi. modern au. Giyuu is roommates with Uzui and one night being left alone he is tired of the thoughts that rush...
26.5K 559 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...