Always Alone (Percy Jackson F...

By WiseGirl_Madison

Being alone is not always the best. Madison Smith was an ordinary girl. Until that fateful day when her paren... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#Wattys2014
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel?
Soooo

Always Alone

3.2K 38 3
By WiseGirl_Madison

Madison Smith was an ordinary girl. Until that fateful day when her parents were murdered by her own brother. Ever since that day, her life has been a mess. She found out she's a demigod and with being a demigod comes monsters, prophecies, and quests. And ever since that ultimate betrayal she refuses to trust anybody. So, what happens when a new Great Prophecy is spoken and she's a part of it? Will she gain friends and defeat her foes? Or will she remain Always Alone?

Hey guys! I know the description is kinda bad, but this is my first fanfic! YAY! So please keep the hate to a minimum and ENJOY!!!

Disclaimer: As much as I love Camp Half-Blood and its inhabitants, I do not own it. All necessary rights go to Rick Riordan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.7K 32
FEATURED ON @FANFIC "Life is only precious because we die." A demigod, an ex-goddess and a well kept secret. What could possibly go wrong? After the...
25.9K 635 39
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...
676 26 23
"Y'know, I never thought it would end up like this." "Me neither." "I love you, but you know we can't be together." "I know. Maybe we're meant to be...
773 38 11
Beauty, Money and even intelligence Kassandra lives like a princess in a golden palace - even if problems follow her like the plague. After meeting a...