After August

By Rat3dR

AirRen and August would ride for each other no matter the situation but when that's left in the past, what re... More

After August
Prologue
Way Back When
It Has To Stop ...
How Much Do You Love Me
Til' Death
Silence
When Its Good
There's No Bye In FOREVER
Authors NOTE
L.O.V.E
Bye
A-T-L
Call Me Baby
Broken
Make It
Double The Trouble
Before The Storm
The Storm
Coming Down
Baby
In Sickness Pt.1
In Sickness Pt.2
Decisions
Open Up
Message ✉️
Motions
Goodbye
Ties
N/A Update
N/A Update
Brand New Pt.1
Brand New Pt.2
Hello Again ?
Lies
Dates
The Other Pt.1
The Other Pt.2
Tell
Eventful
Party And Bullshit Pt.1
Party And Bullshit Pt.2
Chapter 34
OMG !
From Time...
Drunk In ... Love ?
No-Angel
G-H-E-T-T-O !
Beware ....
HBD
Not An Update
Furthest Thing..
Furthest Thing Pt.2
Showers For The Baby
Showers For The Baby Pt.2
In The Morning.
Kidnapped Trust
Beware Of A Man With A Broken Heart...
Ties Will Tell....
Past and Present
Mama's BabyDaddy's Maybe
Stay
Love Of My Life..
With Life Pt.2
Comes Death...
An Eye For An Eye
An Eye For An Eye Pt.2
Goodbye !
I'm Back ..
CLICK THE LINK!!!

With Life

3.6K 151 9
By Rat3dR

Chapter 49: With Life... Part 1

Trey

"Babe the ring can't even fit anymore." Nyla whined attempting to force the ring on her finger.

"Don't worry bout it babe. I know you mines and you know I'm yours. After lil man come you can put it on no problem." I chuckled rubbing her belly.

"I'm soooo ready for him to come... I'm ready to meet Mr. Neverson Jr." She smiled pulling her hair into a bun reveling her beautiful even more chunky cheeks.

"We can arrange that." I smirked placing light kisses on her neck.

"Baby ... STOP!" She giggled unbuttoning my shirt. "Stop." She moaned placing kisses on my neck.

"I'm the one getting undressed." I laughed holding my hands up.

"Shut up." She nodded straddling herself on my lap.

"Fuuuuuck! ... right there Trey! Yes.. yes!" Her moans were like sweet music to my ears.

"I . love . you." I whispered holding her left legs up as I pushed deeper into her. For her to be about 7 and half months pregnant she still was flexible.

"I love you too baby!" She smiled faintly holding her stomach.

"You good?" I asked slowing down.

"YeAHHH!" She moan squirting all over the sheets.

"Damn daddy put in that much work... got you squirtin?" I smirked.

"Treeeey! Ahh! I think he's coming!" She heaved. " I think that... MY WATER broke!"

"Wait what!?" I yelled running towards the closest grabbing shit. "TJ ... man I was kidding ... we wanna meet you just not now!" I whispered to Nyla's pussy that leaked the clear liquid as she screamed.

"He ain't waiting! And he's ready to meet us!"

Trey B.

'Next on TMZ .... New R&B singer August Alsina's girlfriend and mother of his three recently known about kids, AirRen Mitchell, is revealed.'

"Fuck them!" I groaned turning the TV to a different station.

"Brother can you STOP obsessing over them." Lo spat picking with her nails.

"Ooh so you down wit them? Instead of your blood?" I asked raising up towering over her.

"Trey no but I'm tired of ALL OF THIS!" She shot up pointing to all the empty beer bottles and liquor containers. "I'm tired of spending my money on liquor AND lying to your coach on why your not there!"

"Well stop! I don't fucking need you no way!" I spat stumbling a little.

"Trey I'm your only fucking family! Cuz news flash" she said turning back to TMZ pointing to the story "August is AirRen's family ... along with their three kids!" She yelled before turning on her heels to leave.

"You know what? Fuck you! You ain't my sister! Yo fucked up ass good for nothing daddy left you with us after he took all my momma shit!" I smirked pulling her by her hair.

"Really Trey!" She said through tears aiming to punch me.

"Yup bitch!" I yelled pushing her up against the fire place slapping her.

"Trey please! I'm SORRY!" She whined over and over. I let her go kicking her out before retrieving another beer and falling to sleep.

Couple of days later

Nikkei

"King ... ssh baby." I cooed rocking him back and forth. For him to only be 2 months old he was so fussy and spoiled rotten thanks to Mike, Nyla, Lo and even AirRen and Aug.

I finally got him to sleep after I attempted to sing him lullaby but eventually just turned on one cuz mu singing want the best.

'Ring ring!' My door bell sounded off! I jetted down the stairs catching it so I could silently cuss out whoever was ringing my bell like a crazy person.

"What THE FUC-" I opened the door reveling a crying red faced Lo. I really haven't spoke to her since Ren gave me that warning at the baby shower about scandalous hoes.

I honestly didn't know what Lo did but I didn't want to know. She would drop stuff off for King but after that she would leave.

"Can we talk?" She asked through sniffles knocking me or of my thoughts.

"Sure..."

"How you been?" She smiled faintly.

"Good ... can't say the same for you." I said looking at her face.

"You right ... look I know you been stop fuckin wit me but I'm in trouble and I really need my best friend." She looked up through tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked moving towards the wine cabinet then next to her pouring cups. I could already feel this was gonna be a long story.

"Well Trey wanted me to ...." She told me the whole story. Even slipped in the part about AirRen beating her ass when she found her and Aug fucking. I gotta remember to mess with Ren about that.

"You gotta tell em!" I said.

"Fuck no! And lose my nursing license!" She yelled hopping up.

"If you wake King you gonna lose more than yah license." I whispered. "Look Trey got her thinking that baby is his. I seen AirRen some weeks ago ... she doesn't look good! She's stressed and alla'dat."

"That's her prob-"

"No ... it became yours when you listened to your crazy ass brother!"

"I didn't come over here to get judged! I came to talk to my fucking friend!" She spat.

"Mmmh.... mm" I could her King's moans and crying through the baby monitor.

"Look I gotta go." She said dryly getting up.

"Lo what you did was wrong including fucking Aug but we cool. But just know if you don't tell them I'm ma do it. Period." I said looking into her sad swollen eyes before hugging her.

"I will." She said faintly fidgeting. I knew she was lying so I could only take matters into my own hands.

August

"Yo feet fat!" I cracked looking at her sausage like toes stick out of the water we were both surrounded by in the tub.

"Shut up! That's what happens when your pregnant!" She giggled pulling her chunky chocolate body out of the water.

"I know ... I know. I read that shit in one of dem baby books." I smirked at my accomplishment getting out following her.

"You read all of it?" She asked pulling my black and yellow Nike jacket over her body that was only covered in a sports bra and leggings.

"Yup." I said throwing on my 'Def Jam' hoodie some sweats and my Jordans so we could go get sum to eat.

"I miss this." She smiled cuddled up against the crook of my neck as I watched the saints play.

"Whatcha mean ma?"

"Just me and you ... CoCo and Aug. I miss my best friend."

"I'm right here thou." I smiled. I knew exactly what Co meant. Truth was I missed the ol' days back in NOLA.

It was like after we actually admitted we had feelings and we got together that's when shit went south.

"You know what I mean fat head." She smiled swatting my chest.

"You hon always be my best friend sausage toes ... That title just moved up to being my girlfriend and one day my wife."

"Even after this." She said worried pointing to her belly.

"What I tell you ... baby boy apart of me regardless." I smiled faintly. I didn't wanna believe that niggah Trey actually got my girl pregnant but he did so I had to move past that.

Especially if I wanted to keep AirRen, she been down for a niggah from the drugs, homeless shit, Mel dying, Nikkei crazy ass and most importantly my twins. She was all ah niggah could ask for and more.

"I love you slim Jim." She said in between yawns.

"I love you to chunky monkey." I chuckled turning the TV off pulling her close to me so we could relax and go to sleep.

'Buzz... buzz' My phone vibrated alerting me that I had a text. I thought it was Ny or Trey texting me pics of TJ again.

"Told day ass well be back tomorrow." I mumbled unlocking my phone.

'Nik: We need 2 tlk ASAP!' I didn't know why she was texting me so late but I forgot Atlanta and NOLA time is different.

'Me: Hit you when I touch bck down'

I replied sitting my phone down cuddling up against a snoring CoCo. Publish

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 8.3K 41
What will happen when August finally comes in A'lonté & Austin's life will the except him or not . Will ski and August have a relationship .
687 31 11
Karissa and August have been through hell together, but will they make it?
16.7K 305 28
this story is about betrayal, love,sex addiction the one she wanted but couldn't get (august alsina story)
1.4K 41 27
Bryson Tiller hurt her, August Alsina healed her. Who will she end up with in the end? Read to find out. Haven't edit anything yet.