My Mom's Man

By armanigrazes

A teenage girl (Denise) who's mom always brung different men home. This time Denise really felt a way about t... More

Chapter 1: New Man
Chapter 2: Sunday Dinner
Chapter 3: Kisses
Chapter 4: Sneaking Around
Chapter 5: Crazy Night
Chapter 6: Suspicion
Chapter 7: Morning Sickness
Chapter 8: Getting Comfortable
Chapter 9: Bestfriend
Chapter 10: Breaking Hearts
Chapter 11: 3 Months
Chapter 12: Baby Shower
Chapter 13: 7 months later
PSA🗣
Chapter 15: Are You Cheating?
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: Deadbeat father
Quick Note
Chapter 18: Family Baecation
Chapter 19: She's Bad as Hell
Chapter 20: Nobody's Perfect
Chapter 21: She Found Out
Chapter 22: She's Still Upset
Chapter 23: Finale
PART 2??🤔
Part 2: Amoúra's LIFE
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Sorry!
Part 2: Chapter 3
I'm Ready For Sex Again
Part title

Chapter 14: Birthday Bash

13.3K 265 29
By armanigrazes

Omniscient
It was Denise's 20th birthday. She planned on going to a male strip club while Keith watched their baby. All her girls from work will meet up at the club tonight at 11pm.

• • 4pm • •

Denise was getting her hair and nails done before going to the mall to find her a outfit. Her hair was now done and boy it was slayed!!!

Then she got her nails done. She got them all stiletto which was blinged out.

Once she was finished she paid the people at the boutique she was at. She sent Keith a picture of her hair and nails before pulling out the parking lot.

Hubby🥰🤞🏽: damnnnnnn, you beautiful
Me: thanks daddy, I'm On my way to you.🥴

She then headed to the mall and found the perfect outfit to wear. When Denise got home she went upstairs so she can shower real quick. It was already 6:30pm. Once she got out the shower she washed her face and brushed her teeth. She was going to jazzlyn's house so they could get ready together. When Denise went into the bedroom Keith was standing there butt naked.

"Bae let me give you some before you go." He asked.
"Make it quick.." Denise hissed.

Once he got her bent over with both knees on the edge of the bed it was on. He put his dick right inside her and got to work. He was stroking her hard asf she moaned loudly waking Amoùra up. They didn't care about that, Denise moaned and moaned. She was running and Keith smacked her ass hard pulling her back to his dick.

"Stop running and take this dick." Keith whispered.
"Awe man baby I can't, it's too goooodddd." Denise moaned out loud.

They were fucking for about 25 minutes and once they both came Denise went back into the bathroom washing herself off again. She came out putting on a nike jogging fit with some pink slides rushing down stairs.

"Baby I'm gone, I'll be back bout 2am." She hollered
"Alright be safe. I love you." He replied
"I love you too." She said closing the front door.

Denise got into her car driving towards her Bestfriend rental house. She stayed up here for a couple months because her grandparents were going through a lot and she didn't want to deal with that drama. Once she arrived to jazzlyn house she got out going to the door.

"Heeeyy bitch." Jazzlyn said
"Hey hoe. You ready to do my makeup?" Niesey said.
"Yea come on." She replied.

It 8:45 and Jazzlyn was done doing Denise makeup and started on hers. The outfits they were about to wear was simple only because it was a male club. They both had black body suits on with high waisted blue jeans.

At The Club •
When they got into the strip club the song Tati by 6ix9ine was playing. Everybody knew that was one of Niesey's favorite song. As she sung the song as they were finding a empty booth closer to the stage.

Pull a semi, pull up to the cribby, huh
Licky- licky, licky on my blicky, huh
Take a flicky, make a movie with me, huh
Take a flicky, make it real 'trippie', huh
Why you watching? You all on my ig
Why you stalking me? You don't even follow me
Why you tweet my shit? You ain't used to read my shit
Bitch, you used to fuckin' leave me on read and shit

As she sung this dude came up and gave them two free bottles because Jazzlyn had already told them it was her bestie birthday. She was already geeked, more of her friends came and found the booth.

"Yooooooo, we got a birthday girl in here!!! Shoutout to Ms Deniseeeeee." The DJ yelled in the microphone.

Two male dancers came up to the booth giving her a lap dance. She was screaming, blushing hard. It was one dancer that was so fine to her, she couldn't keep her eyes off him. He slipped his number in her shirt once the lap dance was over. It was a lot of dudes on the stage dancing so all the girls got up throwing money.

The DJ was playing all the right music. The girls was sipping on their liquor dancing. Denise spotted the dancer who gave her that lap dance. She went over to the table he was at and sat next to him.

"Why you slip me your number?" She asked
"Because I seen you looking at me nonstop so I thought you might've wanted it. Was I wrong?"
"Noo, You're fine that's why I couldn't stop looking." She replied.

As they kept talking the DJ played TAY-K lemonade

Bitch tryna get wifed, but my dick she can't get up
Smoke about a thot, if you want it, we can't get up
Locked down on a boot, but lil' TAY-K had to get up
Bitch want my loot, what she want, she can't get none
Chicken noodle soup, choppa cook a nigga shit up
I don't want no love, lil bitch I'm tryna get a nut
And my bullets blue, lil bitch, yea the cripped up
But I'm with my bloods, swear to god, we gone rip some
I'm a rugrat, if you want it, ima get some
Got my fingerprints on some hollow tips, shawty lick sum
Fuck buyin that shit, nigga, we gon lick some
Fuck shootin one time, nigga, we gon rip some
She drinks lemonade, I drink Lipton
Juggs are minute made, nigga, come and get some
Put the thooka down, pussy, nigga put yo fist up.

Denise was buzzing hard dancing to this song.

Choppa put bullets in ya system

As the song went off another one of her favorite songs came on. She was already dancing to the beat. The dancer came up behind her putting his face on her neck kissing it. She didn't bother telling him to move even though she was a whole married woman.

"Move." Jazzlyn said to the dancer.

He moved so Denise and Jazzlyn started dancing. She played it crazy because she didn't want her bestfriend to make a mistake she'd regret.

"Girl you're married, don't ever forget that. With a whole baby girl."

Niesey wasn't paying her no attention because she was drunk. It was 1:50 and it was time for them to go. Before they were leaving ole boy grabbed Niesey hand.

"My name Brandon. Use my number ma."

He said that before kissing her hand. Jazzlyn seen that happened she instantly grabbed Niesey hand. When all the girls met up outside they said their goodbyes giving Niesey her gifts. Niesey wasn't drunk but she was drunnkkk. They arrived back at jazzlyn's house and Niesey headed to her car going home. She made it home WHOLE.

She made it in the house and went up stairs into the bathroom. She peed, then brushed her teeth and washing her face but she made sure she threw that number away. 'She thought she did' She went into the bedroom and Keith was still awake this time Amoùra was up too. She smiled taking off her clothes putting on one of her big t-shirts.

"Hey my babies."
"We missed you. Didn't we ma ma?"
"I missed y'all too."

Amoùra was just looking at Denise as she was in her face trying to make her smile. She just gave her a straight face

All of them were wide awake. Keith fat ass ordered Chinese food. After they ate they put Amoùra to bed first and then they went to bed.

What A fun birthday." She thought.

Keith POV
I went into the bathroom in the middle of night to pee, as I got done I saw a piece of paper balled up next to the trash. I picked it up at it's said a nigga name Brandon on it with his number.

WTF!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 560 51
"You do know ,he isn't gay right" Liam says behind me as I look at the handsome and devastatingly ravishing boy in front of me. It was there that I r...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
3.1M 77.2K 33
Things were never the same for her after her mother died, when it came to trying to please her family while also helping herself, Stephanie struggled...
169K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...