Chapter 20: Nobody's Perfect

Omniscient
It was the last night Keith and Denise would be in the DR so they decided to find a babysitter to watch Amoúra so they could go to a bar and have fun. Once they were dressed they said goodbye to the babysitter named Kapree and headed out.

"Have fun. Don't get too wasted now." Kapree said.
"Oh we will." Keith and Niesey said.

• • At The Bar • •
They were playing the littest songs while Denise and Keith went up to the bar and sat down.

"Hello guys what can I get you to drink?" the lady asked.
"Oooh hey. Can we both get a sex on the beach?" Keith replied.
"No problem boo." The lady said.

Denise looked at both of them confused because why was she calling her man boo.

"You know her?" Denise asked.
"Bae? Are you for real." Keith replied.
"Dead ass.." she said.
"Bro no I don't know her."

Little did Niesey know that was the same little lady who asked did Keith want her number at the mall yesterday. As the bartender came back with the drinks she was smiling nonstop looking at Keith with sexy eyes. Niesey tried brushing it off but she couldn't take no more. But before she could speak Keith spoke.

"Bae I'm finna go to the men's room." Keith said getting up.
"Okay."

When Keith got up and headed to the restroom Niesey turned around in her stool taking in the atmosphere. She was vibing to the music not knowing ole girl followed Keith to the bathroom.

Keith POV
I was washing my hands and next thing you know the same girl was just looking at me. I tried to walk out be she hurried and grabbed my dick.

"Bro wtf are you doing?" I asked.
"About to do you a favor." She said.
"Man noo get tf up, my wife is fucking out there."
"I don't care about that. Just let me"

After she said that my pants were down and my dick was in her mouth. She was sucking it so good she was making gargling noises turning me tf on. I pushed her head all the way down making her throw up damn near. After she been sucking for a good minute I was about to come so I pulled out and bussed on her face. That's what type of bitch she was.

I grabbed some paper towel and wet it and whipped my shit off and pulled my pants back up leaving out. I made my way back to Niesey and kissed her long and hard. She pulled away looking confused.

"What took you so long?" Niesey asked.
"I had to fucking shit. Them hot wings got to me." I lied.
"Shitty ass bitch." She laughed.
"But you ready to go? We gotta be up early for our flight." I asked.
"Yea come on." She said standing up.

Once we were about to leave ole girl patted my back. Good thing Niesey ain't see that shit.

• • At the house • •

I paid Kapree and she left. Amoúra was knocked out sleep which was good so me and her moma could pack up everything. I went downstairs to see what Niesey was doing, she was on that damn phone typing away. I snatched that bitch out her hand and put it in my shorts.

"Bro give me my phone." She yelled.
"No come get this dick." I laughed.
"Bitch give me my phone damnnnn. You always playing." She said getting mad.
"Here yo crybaby ass. Don't ask for no dick later." I said throwing her phone at her.
"Bet. Stupid bitch." She said leaving out the kitchen.
"And bitch stop calling me a bitch." I replied.

She didn't say anything after that. She was irritated for no fucking reason but I'm about to fix it real mf quick. I went upstairs and grabbed some boxers to put on later and went into the bathroom. I then got in the shower making sure I washed my manhood a good three times. I didn't want to put it inside my girl after some hoe sucked my shit.

After I was done I got out and wrapped the towel around my waistline. I went into the bedroom to see Niesey wasn't in there so I went downstairs and BOOM there she was. She was leaned over the kitchen counter where she couldn't see me. I walked up to her slowly and dropped my towel.

"Bae?" I said.

She turned around and started laughing. She started recording me.

"Y'all look at this fool. He just said I wasn't getting no dick but look at him." She said recording.

Before she posted it she made sure she covered up my junk. She then turned back around on her phone so I walked up behind her and pulled her dress up. I ripped off her thong and threw it on the floor. She decided we go on the couch. She was bent over with her ass tooted up and I gently put it in her cat. She started to moan.

"Shhhh, don't wake my baby up." I said lowly.

I eventually sped up the paste and went faster. I was trying not to make her ass clap loud but it happened.

"FUUUUCK." I moaned
"Who's dick is this?" She asked

I didn't say anything I just kept stroking. She then made me sit down and she got on top of me kissing my lips. She started bouncing up and down.

"Who's dick is this?" She asked again.
"Yours bae. It's yours." I said

After we were having sex, 10 minutes later I came inside her. She was still on top of me while we were kissing then I smacked her ass hard picking her up going upstairs into the bathroom to shower. We washed each other up and got out. She put on some panties and a t-shirt and I just put on my boxers. We went into the room and cut the tv on while getting into bed.

"Look?" Niesey showed me the views on her video.
"I look sexy asf bib." I joked.

We were both tired so I set an alarm for 4:45am. We both feel asleep eventually.

• • the next morning • •

We were up packing our luggage into the rental car. I was feeling guilty about last night, letting some hoe suck me up and not telling Denise. Then fucking her afterwards.

We got to the airport and checked in our luggage. After an hour our flight finally boarded. We decided to go to sleep, then after a couple hours we were finally home.

Nobody's perfect!!!