Chapter 19: She's Bad as Hell

Keith POV
Since it was early I decided to go to the closest mall while my babies slept. I got dressed and headed outside to the car. I didn't let Niesey know where I was going because her ass would try to come too. I had a surprise for her, I was going to upgrade her ring into a bigger one. I got into the car letting Drake- Mob Ties play while I was cruising.

Aye, sick of these niggas (sick)
I'm sick of these niggas (sick, sick)
Hire some help
Get rid of these niggas
Sick of this shit
Move to the ritz
Turned out the bitch (hey)
It is what it is (yea)

GLE' cause that lambo movin fast (skrrrt)
S-class, G-class, lot of class
In a rocket and that bitch ain't got no tags
Louis bags in exchange for body bags

I pulled up to the mall I parked and went inside. I walked into foot locker just browsing around until I seen this bad ass lightskin chick. Hell I couldn't stop looking at her. I kept browsing at the shoes before I decided to leave out and go into KAY Jewelry to find a better ring for my women. Before I walked out of footlocker ole girl stopped me and said something.

"I see you can't stop staring." Girly laughed.
"Oh I wasn't trying to stare at you. I was really looking for assistance." I lied.
"Mhmm well my name is Chelsea." She said with her hand out.
"Oh I'm Keith." I replied shaking her hand.
"You want to take my number down?" She asked.

I don't want to back track into that cheating shit, I loved Denise and our daughter I wasn't about to have her looking stupid.

"Uh sorry I have to go. I'm running late." I politely said.
"Awe damn. I'll see you again baby." Girl said walking away."

I rushed out of there I couldn't let her looks get the best of me. I went into the jewelry store looking at rings and one caught my eye. I knew she would like it.

"Hello what can I help you with today?" The lady asked.
"Hello; I'm trying to upgrade my wife's ring, she doesn't know it though it's a surprise." I responded.
"Here's one that I really like myself." She pointed at the one that caught my eye.
"Yea I really like that one as well. I think she'll love it." I said.
"Well lets get that for wifey then okay!"

I purchased the ring and left out the jewelry store to grab some food before leaving

I purchased the ring and left out the jewelry store to grab some food before leaving. I went to Charley's philly steaks our favorite of all favorites. I called bae to see if she wanted something.

FaceTime Call
Me: hey baby
Niesey: hey boo, where you at?
Me: the mall I had to grab something for you. I'm at Charley's now though you want something?
Niesey: Hell yeaaaa!! I want the philly cheese steak combo with a strawberry lemonade.
Me: man yo jock ass only getting it cause I get this all the damn time. But i got you.
Niesey: stfu, thanks baby i love you
Me: you're welcome i love you too, I'll be there in about 15 minutes.
Niesey: bet

FaceTime ENDED

After getting our food the same girl was behind me listening to my whole conversation I had on the phone.

"Ooooh you couldn't take my number because you have a girlfriend huh? Lol I respect that." Girly said.
"Actually baby girl I have a wife." I said smart as hell.
"Oh well excuse me baby boy." She responded.
"Yea excuse me boo." I said walking past her.

I left out Charley's leaving out the entire mall. I got into the car and headed back to the house.

Me: aye come open the door
Wifey🥰: coming

Niesey came outside grabbing the bag with the food in it while I grabbed the bag with her ring in it. We got into the house going into the dining room.

"You not ready to go home?" I asked.
"Yea I am, I miss our house." Niesey laughed.
"Dawg me too. I miss L.A period." I said.
"Me too, our last night is tomorrow so let's just have fun." Bae said sitting down.
"Bet, I got something for you though. Close your eyes."

Once she closed her eyes I took the old ring off and put the new one on.

"Open." I said.
"Awwwwwweeee baeeeee, why you get me another one? Oh my Godddd I love it." She cried.
"Baby you deserve it. You been down with me since the very first day I saw you!!" I cried as well.
"Thank you sooo much, i love you! I got you something too." She said.

She got up and went upstairs and came back down with a box in her hand.

"Here. Now you deserve this." She said.

I opened the box and my heart completely dropped. This women really brought me a fucking Rolex.

 This women really brought me a fucking Rolex

"Baeee wtf, you knew I always wanted one." I cried.
"I know daddy, that's why I brought it with me so I could give it to you here." She said hugging me.

I cried because no women ever spent this much money on me and this women did. I always told her I was going to get me a Rolex but she made it happen.

"You don't understand how much I appreciate you man." I said softly.
"Come here.. I appreciate you too! You're the love of my life and I just want to fuck you right now." She laughed.
"Just wait until we get back home." I replied.

We finally started eating our food after a hour of both of us crying. Niesey got up to go get Amoúra but her told her just let her watch cartoons while we go outside for a minute. Before we went to the back I went upstairs to grab a wood I rolled earlier. I don't really smoke but when I'm with Aaron he always get me high as dog shit. I went back outside and sat by Niesey putting my feet in the water as well.

"Lmfaaooo you got a wood?" She asked.
"Yea and you bout to smoke it with me." I said.
"Bae I don't smoke."
"Bae we on vacation just do it with me."
"Alright man."

I lit up the blunt and pulled it hard as hell. Niesey was staring at me hard as hell. I blew out the smoke and handed it to her. She grabbed the blunt putting it into her mouth pulling it. She let out the smoking laughing.

"What's funny?" I asked.
"You funny keep staring at me. I can smoke."
"You look cute as hell."

As we continued smoking we eventually got up and went into the bathroom to take showers. We got in and washed each other up. We got out and put on our sleep wear then we put the baby into her room then got into bed, we were so high we just went to bed.

Goodnight baby.