𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

42. | Fragile minds

1.9K 104 114
By Hazzelnutz

// I was very sick writing this—still am!
So I'm sorry if this chapter sucks, I feel so out of it.
But I wanted to put something out there since it's been three weeks.
Some small angst coming up y'all :(( //

<•>

Hisayo clamps her lips shut as her friend keeps laughing and giggling with the older class men.

"You are too funny!" Fuji laughs in flirtatious manner. One of the tall boys, hair ash black with dazzling onyx eyes laughs with her, but everyone knows how fake this really is.

It's always been like that with them. Hisayo just recently, thinks back to how fake and toxic all her relations have been. She can't believe that she has gone all the life, all her days, painting out it be this person, this perfect sleek—no flaws person.
She was never acting like herself. All for the spot of popularity.

That's why she was in utter surprise when Y/n turned her back on them and spoke honestly about what she felt towards Izuku. Y/n laid all her chances of becoming popular to protect Izuku, to stop something horrible as bullying to occur.
Despite of how much pride one holds, everyone knows that deep in their veins—bullying is never right.

Hisayo indeed, was in shock of Y/n's actions. And that's what spiraled the female to start thinking—her own mind—her own words.

But Hisayo isn't so brave, she can't just lay down everything she has worked for. Just like that. She is honestly scared out of her mind. What will Fuji say? How will people receive her without her popularity?

It's all she has known and it's all she's been. But....change needs to happen. And she has to do it by herself. Things aren't the same anymore, popularity doesn't give her happiness anymore. Maybe it never did? Maybe it was empty fuel?

"Lucy...lets go, class is starting soon" Hisayo's voice came out as weak and fragile, not that she intended to. She desperately wants to leave, not having the guts to face the trio in the halls any time soon. Y/n's eyes were just going to create a whole in her heart.

Fuji clicks her tongue, dismisses her friend quite rudely. "Well then, I'll see you later okay~" She chirps to the taller male.

"Sure~" He gives her a small smirk before planting his lips on her cheek. "See you at lunch pretty face" The older boy comments with a quick wink before retreating to his group of friends.

Fuji's lips grow into a wide smile, closing her eyes in comfort. Before her mood suddenly changes when looking at her pink haired friend who is fidgety.

"You just had to ruin that?" The blond spat, placing a hand over her hip. Her previous warm smile completely gone, covered by a cold sneer.

Hisayo wonders why they're even friends anymore. All Fuji does is get annoyed with her.

"S-Sorry....I didn't wanna get detention again" She mumbles out, eyes locked to the hem of her black skirt that she has unintentionally played with.

The other girl groans, "Suck it up Mai, when did you become so fragile? You never cared about detentions before...honestly, get your act together" They start walking in the hall, eyes planted everywhere but each other.

"And you never dared to interfere me when I was with my boyfriend. So I suggest you keep to that Mai" Fuji throws out a threat, without having any more remorse for her friend.

Hisayo's lips purse shut, not having any more to say. If she wasn't engulfed with hundreds of students, she would let her light blue eyes leak.

Maybe she is becoming too fragile?
Or maybe she always was.

<•>

Just before entering the school once again, Y/n stops Izuku.

"Izu, wait a moment" She says quietly as the male obligates, holding the straps to his yellow backpack with a sweet smile.

"Yeah?"

She steps closer to him, lips curving into a thin smile. She places her delicate hand over his freckled cheek, slowly inching closer to his forehead and pushes it past his soft curls. Izuku stares at her in wonder. It is only them outside, Bakugou had left earlier to 'deal' with something.

"I'm glad I meet you" Her voice speaks up in soft tone. "We're gonna get through this, like we always do"

Izuku places his own hand over hers, he can hear his heartbeat increase, but somehow, he still feels calm. There is so much he wants to say, so much he hasn't said. This girl...has done everything for him, even if they didn't click at the beginning, but here they are. He can no longer deny the butterfly swimming inside his belly.

"I love you Y/n-Chan!" He smiles widely at her.

Her stomach twists, is someone allowed to be this cute? But here it is again, those three words. She knows that Izuku only means as a friend, but her heart longs for more.

"I love you more" She says tenderly before opening the front doors of the school. He giggles and skips next to her.

No matter what they do to him, no matter what they say. They can't make him give up, he won't give up anymore. This life is too short and he has to start living it.

<•>

The class is having a small break when Izuku rises up from his desk. He looks at Y/n's back, her head hunched down in her notes. He smiles to himself before looking over at Bakugou, who is sitting with his feet up on the desk, earbuds in and eyes closed.

'I wonder what Kacchan was doing earlier today..'

He walks over to Y/n, telling her that he's going to find something in his locker.

"Want me to join?" She looks up from her notes with a delicate smile.

"No it's fine, I'll be right back" He waves with both his hands. The boy turns around to leave the classroom, ignoring a pair of viscous velvet eyes.

He makes it to the hallway, hearing loud scattering and laughter. Izuku has always hated walking in the hallway, he would always be pushed around or laughed at. But that doesn't happen anymore, although he is still very much prepared for it.

"Oh isn't that the boy who tried to kill himself?"

He hears a specific voice say. Izuku's heart clenches inside his chest. He tries to ignore all those voices around him, but it's impossible.
Still, Izuku moves forward. As long as nobody starts talking to him, he'll be fine.

The boy finds his locker and opens it, hesitating as he finds a note. His heart starts beating faster, why is he so nervous? It's just a letter, could be harmless.

His fingers graze the letter and opens it. Eyes widening when reading.

"H-How can someone make a sick joke like this?" Izuku's teeth grit hard. He feels his hands shaking and a painful sob wants to come out.

Until he just laughs, dry and tiredly.

"It's going to be like that huh?" Izuku shuts his locker, gripping the note in his hand. He wants to burn it, how can somebody do something so horrendous?

Izuku just keeps laughing, this world is a joke. His life must be joke.

The boy looks at the time on his phone, realizing that the break is still ongoing for another 10 minutes. Lips pursed, he starts running through the hallway. He doesn't care for the teachers screaming at him to slow down, Izuku needs to move forward.

He stumbles passed students, getting irritated shouts from them which he quickly apologizes too.

'The roof, the roof, the roof!'

The freckled boy grips the handles to the door and sprints up the stairs, limbs weakening with each step. The boy feels like passing out, but he has to rush closer.

"There!" His emerald orbs graze the final door with a strong expression. He runs up and slams the door wide open, breathing heavily from his mouth.

At that moment, his adrenaline picks the pace with him, making the tired boy drop to his knees in mercy. The cold breeze feels comfortable soaking through his forest curls, he remembers this feeling.
He's been here before.

The note is still crumbled in his hand, smothered in sweat by his palms. Izuku yanks of the buttons to his uniform, not realizing that he actually broke a few. The yellow button drops on the floor, clinging a few feet away when Izuku is finally ready to look up.

All silence emerges through Izuku, so does the memories of this place. This beloved place.

"S-Stop playing with me! You know I'm here...turn around!" Izuku shouts with a heavy voice, more harshly than he is used too. He picks himself up, the jacket fully off and laying on the floor behind him.

'For the very first there I see, someone with the same pains as me'

Izuku grits his teeth shut, he has to speak up now! Or else the voices will take over his thoughts. The boy takes another step closer to the railing.

"Answer me!!" Body shaking with despair, senses shutting down, the world falling from his grasp...

'NOOO STOP TALKING'

"Huh, I guess you're not here to save me again?" The ghostly boy turns around with a weak smile. His body severely bruised, it looks like he's just barely standing on his feet.

Izuku let's out repeated breaths, a wave of helplessness washing over him. "Tell me...tell how to make this stop" The boy mutters weakly, clutching the note in his hand tight.

"Tell me what to do dammit!! I'm done playing this stupid game with you! You are not real and you're not taking my life with you!!" Izuku hollers with tears bursting out of his eyes.

The boy with the yellow cardigan dries his eyes with the hem of his cardigan. "So you want me to disappear...forever?"

Izuku shudders, the wind isn't so comfortable anymore.

'Hey...don't do it, please'

The pain, his heart, his soul. What will happen to them? When he loses his way to relieve it?

The imaginary boy lets out a dry laugh, "I guess today is my day" Droplets of tears fall onto the pavement.

"I-I....no, I don't want anyone to die" Izuku starts whimpering, grabbing ahold of his hair. "Just please...stop looking at me like that" He slowly slides down to the floor, head in his pale hands.

The other boy nods quietly, "You know....you have to kill your pain to overcome it, what is your pain Izuku?" He mutters, a small smirk evident on his lips as he trails a finger on the railing.

Izuku's body is shaking, his mind is starting to loose control. He feels light headed again, maybe he should just sleep and not wake up? Maybe everything will be okay then?

'I just wanna stop the scars that grow, every time that I go home'

Izuku bites the inside of his mouth, "Sh-Shut up!" The other boy hoops over the railing and onto Izuku's side. "Make it stop!!!"

'I can't stop this boy...oh this is new'

"Agh!!"Izuku grabs his curls tighter, hurting his scalp but he doesn't care. He needs the voice to stop.

"Poor Izuku, you're suffering so much...if you'd just listen to me, I know how to make this stop for the both of us" He kneels down, placing a bandaged hand on Izuku's back carefully.

"N-No! I don't want to....just take t-that damn note away from me! Make it disappear!" Izuku gazes up from his hands, eyes drenched in tears and pain.

The boy in the yellow cardigan frowns deeply, lips starting to quiver as he stands up. "And you think that's gonna solve this?! You think that's all the reason for your pain!? You're naive Izuku!" He shouts, placing a hand over his broken chest.

Izuku starts hyperventilating, he can't think anymore, he can't talk anymore.

"I'm the embodiment of YOUR PAIN!" He continues shouting, "and you're still suffering no matter of how many times you lie to yourself....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE QUIRKLESS AND A BURDEN!"

'This short boy...is going to jump now'

Only their heavy breathing can be heard as the wind passes the rooftop. Mingling the yellow cardigan and Izuku's own curls.

"So...you asked me how to make it stop?" The ghostly boy whispers with a crack in his voice, "Do the thing you always came to do....just this time, don't come to save me"

Izuku swallows, his face full of fear. His eyes follow the other boy as he walks towards the railing. He jumps over and stands on the other side, wind washing his face with an endearing smile on his lips.

He reaches out his hand -

"Let's both fall...like the petals"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
65.1K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
58.5K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...