Am I A GHOST ? [COMPLETE]

By dubdubis_QT

"hmm dahyun-ah, can I ask you something?" • "huh? what's it?" "what if I'm a ghost...d-did you still L-L... More

TEASER?¿
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
PLEASE READ THIS

Chapter 14

598 29 25
By dubdubis_QT

What if she's leaving me?
Should I trust hyung?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jimin pov

Ding dong

I rang the doorbell for two times but still no response.

I sighed and rang it again.
Ding dong

" TAEHYUNG WHY YOU'RE TOO LAZY FOR OPEN THE DOOR UGH" sleepy dahyun just opening the door with her bare face.

"good morning my dahyunnie~"
I said smiled to him and she shocked by hearing my voice.

"w-what... Omomomomo DON'T LOOK AT ME! " her eyes widened when she saw me standing in front of the door and hide her face with her arm sleeve.

"don't worry about your face... You're pretty with that bare face" I said and giggled a bit.
"yah! I know you're lying... " she said and hit my chest using her right hand while other hand she's covered her face.

"I'm not my baby... " I said sweetly to her and grabbed her both arm.
She closed her eyes tightly.
"what do you want" she said still closed her eyes.

"I want you, is that obvious?" I asked her and chuckled happily.
She just smiled but still closed her eyes.
"open your eyes please... Or you will look like an old grandma" I said and hold my laughs.
"you bad!" she's opened her eyes and pouted. I just giggled while still holding her both arm.

"so tell me... Why are you coming here?" she asked me confusedly.
I smiled and took my hand on the pocket.

"I wan't to tell to your brother about our relationship" i said smiling.
"w-what!?" her eyes widened.
"yes I want to tell him today" I said again and she just shocked and gulped nervously.

"b-but.. Are you ready and sure about t-that?" she asked me nervously.
"yes, I want to tell him now because... it's my responsibility" I said and smiling.
She just nodded and I entered the house. "so... Taehyung still not awake?" I asked her while looked for taehyung.

"yeah... He will awake soon don't worry" she said and smiling.
"why I smelled salted fish in this house huh?" I tease her while scrunched my nose.
She just glared at me.
"I DON'T WANT TO FRIEND WITH YOU! I KNOW I WILL TAKE A BATH NOW HUH!" she said and stomped her feet while walking upstairs.
I just giggled and followed her.

"why you don't want to be my girl friend with me ? Is it because you want to be my wife huh?"I said and chuckled. She just stay silent and took her towel.
"hey... I just teasing you early, are you okay? I'm sorry okay?" I asked her while looked at her but she avoided me and make her ways to the bathroom. I followed her.

When she want to enter the bathroom, I pull her wrist and it's make her to leaning on me.
She was shocked and step back.
"w-what are you doing?" she asked me nervously. I bent down a bit and kissed her lips.
She quickly broke it and hit my chest.
I looked at her while raised my eyebrow. "my mouth smell stink! Don't kissed me" she said while covering her mouth.

"I don't care" I said and trying to kissed her again but she pushed me and it's make me chuckled.
"cute" I said to her and kissed on tip of her nose.
"stop grabbing my wrist, I want to take a bath" she said to me and looked at me blankly.
"I sweating early so I think I should take a bath n-"
"YAH! I won't give you to enter this bathroom with me" she said and glared at me.
"I just want to take a bath with you, because I know you will looks hot in there." I said sexily and smirked while licked my lips.
"don't tease me" she said and pouted.
I slowly move closer to her and put my forehead on her.
"don't tease me too with your personality" I said and chuckled.
"I didn't do anything yet!" she said and hit my chest. "you just do it ea-"

"WAKE UP MY PRINCESS~"

"byeeee I need to take a bath now" she said and quickly closed the door leaving me alone in her room.

What I'm gonna do now...

"wake up my.......... Prince?" taehyung looked at me with his shocked expression.
I just shrugged and smiled shyly.
"hye... I'm.. Ugh jimin, I... Come to this house e-early... Ugh dah..dahyun was opening the d-door for me... Y-yeah... Uhm hi?" I said nervously to him and gulped.
"hye...So, kajja! I will make a breakfast for you... Let's go downstairs, just leave that crazy girl in that toilet" he said happily and took me downstairs.
I just nodded and smiled happily.

--****--

"so,what do you want to tell me early?" taehyung asked me and dahyun looked at me.
"uhm... I just want to tell you something... It's very important and it's my responsibility too, so I don't want to secret it and I really need to tell it" I said and sighed.
"okay tell it now" taehyung said and dahyun grabbed my hand from under the table to Comfort me.
"can w-we... Started to build our relationship?... I mean, I want her to be part of my life... " I sad nervously and looked at dahyun worry face.

Taehyung sighed and I quickly looked at him sadly
"oppa... It's okay if you're not giving us to make relationship... We can being frie-"

"who said that I don't want you guys build relationships?"taehyung said and hold his laugh.
"w-what do you mean? " I asked taehyung and looked at him weirdly because he was laughing.
"OF COURSE YOU CAN! I WANT TO LOOK MY SISTER HAPPY! I WON'T MAKE HER FEEL BAD... SO AT LEAST, WHEN SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND...AND HER BOYFRIEND, CAN ALWAYS PROTECT HER! THAT'S WHY I REALLY WANT DAHYUN TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I KNOW... I CAN'T PROTECT HER ANYTIME... " taehyung said happily and looked at both of us.

"thank you oppa... " dahyun said and her tears started to falling down.
Taehyung just looked at her and smiled.

--****--

"hey don't cry....I'm here okay?" I said to her sweetly while hugging her.
She just nodded and broke the hug.
"I want to see han river view at night kajja!" she said happily and hold my hands.
I just smiled and started walking.
"you know what... I'm feeling happy when you're happy... And I'm feeling sad when you're feeling sad...so it's mean, I don't want you cry and feeling sad because I'm so worried you know? I'm very worried about you" I said to her and she just giggled.
"my boyfriend is so sweetttt" she said and wrapped my arm while walking.

Dahyun pov

"woahhhh it's so beautiful!" I said happily while looked at the view.
Jimin just smiled and nodded.
"yeah it's more beautiful at night" he said and back hugged me.
"you know what... I love to see the view of scenery... " I said and looked at the han river.

"that's why I love to bring you to see the scenery because I want to see you happy and I know...if I die, I can't ever see you again like that... " he said and put her chin on my shoulder.

I turned back and looked at him.
"why are you always saying like that!? Did you really want to leave me? Or did you want to make me feel hurt?" I asked him and hold my tears.
"dahyunnie... We can't kno-"

"YOU ALWAYS SAYING LIKE THAT! JUST TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME SIMPLE! Is it too hard for saying it!?" I cutted his sentence and my tears started to falling down to my cheeks.

"I-i.. Don't want to leave you... I really don't want to leave you... I'm scared for leaving you... Because I really love you... But we can't know when we're going to die, that's why I just want you to get ready...I'm sorry for say that..."
He said and started to cried.
"I'm sorry too for thinking negative about you... I-i... Just scared that you will leave me and.... Don't cheat on me because I really put a big trust on you, I trust you so much and promise me okay? " I said to him and hugged him tightly.

He hugged me back and kissed on top of my head.
"I ...know.. " he said and looked down.

Why he don't want to say promise?
He just said I know?
Ugh stop thinking negative dahyun-ah!
I just sighed and smiled at him.
"I don't want to see a tear from you...
It's hurt me so much" he said to me and wiped my tears using his thumbs.
"and you will looks like a panda if you're continue crying like this" he said and giggled.

"yah! You bad!" I said and hitted his chest.
"let's go... I can Hear that your stomach said that it want foods right now" he said and laughed. I just glared at him and walk away.

"hmm miss? Are you okay hmm?" jimin walked backward while looked at me.
"I'm not because a bad guy just tease me" I said and rolled my eyes while walking.
"he's a bad person huh? Are you sure? Because he looks sweet,kind,handsome...hot and sexy too" he said and smirked at me still walk backwards.

"so that's mean you're truly gay, just date him already bye" I said to him and walk more faster.
"w-what!? I'm not okay... I love girls like you, so what's your name?" he said and winked at me.
I looked at him weirdly and continue walking.

"my name is PARK DAHYUN why? " I said and smirked back at him.
"Wow! nice name huh?" he said and smirked back at me.
"yes it's become nice name because of PARK JIMIN" I stopped from walking and crossed my arm while smirked.
He move closer to me and looked into my eyes
"and I can't life nice on this earth if I didn't meet KIM DAHYUN" he said and kissed my lips while his hand travel to my waist, my arm wrapped his neck.

I kissed him back and I can feel that we're smiling between the kiss.
When we're kissing, fireworks started to display. I broke the kissed and put my head on his chest.

"you're making my day more better than anyone ...exactly like my parents.
I missed them so much" I said and smiled.
He smiled back and put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes while holding my waist.

"me too... This is the best day of my life...and you also can know what's mean right when we're kissing?" he asked me and chuckled.
"it's mean love..." I said and giggled.

"kajja I'm hungry.... " I said pouting and he quickly ran while holding my hand.

"yah! You're too fast!"

--****--

We're eating happily. We talked about random stuff, about family...And many more.

"hey, have something on your face"
He said and pointed at my face.
"W-what's it?" I started to touched my face nervously.
"it's at your eyes" he said and still pointed it.
"huh? W-what's it? Tell meee...help meeee please" I said and pouted.

"in your eyes...i saw love when you're looked at me" he said and giggled.
"YAH! you're pranking me again" I said and rolled my eyes playfully.

He just giggled and stopped eating.
He put his palm on his chin while stared at me.
"stop staring" i said while eating.
"I can't, the view in front of me is too beautiful" he said and smiled.

I turned around and looked behind me. Act innocent
"yeah the painting is so beautiful!"
I said and looked back at him giggled.
He just looked at me blankly.

"I'm not saying that painting , I said in front of me...it was beautiful than that painting" he said and smiled again.
"oh... This flower? Wow it's so beautiful!" I took a flower from that small vase and showed at him.
He just sighed and smiled fakely.

"yeah that's flower" he said and smiled fakely again.
I just giggled.

My acting skilled is so amazing! Lol
I'm sorry jimin-ah.. Hehe I just wanna teasing you.

--****--

Jimin pov

"chanyeol-ah... What if she's put a big trust on me and I didn't make it right"
I asked him while looked at the sky from balcony.
"she's trusting you?" chanyeol asked me.
"y-yeah... She's trusting me that I won't leave her" I said and looked down.

"oh... She didn't know about you're a gh-"
"no...I'm scared that If I'm telling about that, maybe she will hate me and leave me... " I said and looked at chanyeol.

"just tell her slowly... I know she's not that type, she love you tho...she's won't hate and leave you, if you're not tell her the whole story and you're leave her ...maybe she will hate you just tell the truth on her, I know she won't do that... Trust me"
Chanyeol said and pat my shoulder.

"thank you hyung" I said smiled and he smiled back.
"good night Jimin-ah... Don't think about it too much...bye" he said and get out from my room.
"good night hyung... " I mumbled

I sighed and sat on edge of the bed.

Is it true that she won't leave and hate me?
Why I'm feeling too scared about this?
Is it this how she's feeling?

What if she will not loving me when I said that I'm a ghost...

Why I'm a ghost ?

Is it true that I'm a ghost?

Why the life is so cruel?

Am I A GHOST?

Hyeeeeeee! Sorry for late update 😣😣😣😣
My schedule is so tight same as my admin too... She can't write it too because of busy...😞

So I'm sorry for who's waiting from yesterday until now... I'm so sorry..

By the way... Don't forget to vote and comment!
And if you're bored, you can message me in instagram 😉
Don't scared ...i won't bite you lol 😂
Love uuuuu guys so much! 💜💜💜
Bubyeee! See u in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.1K 37
[COMPLETE] start: 02/13/21 end: 03/14/21 hey guys, new DAHMIN story💛💙hoping you will support this, advance thank you!💛💙 "what are you doing here...
3K 169 13
❝ if you love me, why were you so cold to me? ❞ ❝ well, this is complicated. ❞ started: march 2019 ended: june 2019
25.1K 1.2K 30
"can you be my mother ?" ; dahmin
12.3K 2K 31
"𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗍𝗌, 𝖨'𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍." In which Park Jimin falls for a ghost who's following him to remember her memories...