Mr Rude & Me (Undergoing Edit...

vintage-wifi द्वारा

What happens when Ms Innocent, Chelsea-Anne Richards is kicked out of her dorm room and has no place to stay... अधिक

(1): Getting A Place
(2): Notorious Bad Boy
(3): The Rules
(4): A Jerk
(5): Nathan's Surprise
(6): Illegal Drag Racers
(7): Zorro
(8): Kristy's Cafe
(9): Defeated
(10): Calling A Truce
(11): Sick Girl
(13): Kitten
(14): Happy Birthday
(15): Growing On Me
(16): Daddy Issues
(17): Strong Leverage
(18): Dangerous Man
*(19): Authors Note
(20): Bitter-Sweet
(21): A Roommate Thing
(22): Bomb Dropped
(23): Flirting?
(24): Home [Kind Of]
(25): First Kiss
(26): Lagoon Red
(27): Official Friendship
(28): Riley
(29): Ice Cream Talks
(30): Reminder
(31): I Love You Guys
(32): High Views
(33): The Story Of RJ
(34): Kyle Everything
(35): Gill Resort
(36): Bad News
(37): Damage Control
(38): Truth or Truth
(39): Discoveries
(40): Enjoyable and Peaceful
(41): Almost... Again!
(42): Work
(43): Princess Willow
(44): Verdict
(45): Family Background
(46): New Year, Old Foes
(47): Confession Session
(48): Mine
(49): No Kissing
(50): Frustrated
(51): Whipped
(52): Okay Romeo
(53): Obsessed
(54): Motivation
(55): Cold Water
(56): Broken
(58): She's Up
(59): Parents Of The Year
(60): Hospital Room
(61): The Chambers
(62): Nirvana
(63): Kim To His Kanye
(64): Let's Talk
(65): Lunch
(66): Unsure
(67): My Idiot
(68): Take You For A Spin
(69): Game Changer
(70): Surprise Party
(71): Best Fucking Night Ever
(72): Favorite Girls
(73): Gym & Food
(74): Date Night
(75): I Love You
(76): Please Come
(77): Missing Girl
(78): Escape Plan
(79): Going Down
(80): Tears
(81): Uncle Ky
(82): Like A Movie
(83): Happy
(84): A Hundred Years
Epilogue

(12): In Your Feels

155K 3.2K 1.7K
vintage-wifi द्वारा

"What? Winnie? You're only a freshman?" I gape looking at the red-haired girl like she's just grown a third head.

She giggles "Yeah. I only came this semester"

"But how? You know this place better than I do"

"I told you that I knew Nico and Kyle before this, right?" She asks and I nod "They're in their third semester now so previously I used to come and visit them so yeah"

"She acts old for her age too, right?" Dee asks looking teasingly at her girlfriend.

I nod interested, crossing my legs in front of me "You're like what? 17?"

Winnie nods sheepishly "Yeah. But I'll be turning 18 in December so I'm almost an adult"

"What semester are you in?" Dee asks me.

"2nd. Kat and I. What semester is everyone else?"

"I'm the same as you, and Kyle, Nico and Nathan are in third" Dee replies.

Wow. I really knew nothing about these people.

I have a break for a few minutes before the rest of my classes for today resume. Luckily I bumped into these two because Kat was still in hers, and we've just been speaking about nothing in particular, while sitting on the famous lunch spot grass.

I learned that they've been together for only 2 months and Dee was the one who initiated the relationship. Dee also informed me that she was fully lesbian, while Winnie is just bi. It was a really interesting conversation. They seem very much crazy about each other, making me think of the sad boy that is Nicholas.

"So, how's Kyle?" Winnie asks laying her head down on Dee's lap against the grass "Is the living situation getting better?"

I snort "Kind of. I mean we still argue all the time but I guess I'm used to it by now"

"So let's say you had the choice to move out. Would you?" Dee asks curiously.

That is a very good question.

"I don't think so" I murmur after a while of thinking about it "I mean the guy is insufferable but I don't think I'd want to move out"

I think I weirdly like his company.

Winnie laughs "I know what you mean. He's rude but still so likable. I don't know how he does it"

"I know, right?" I basically shout because she just took the words from my mouth "It's like... I still want to carry on the conversation even if he's being rude half of the time"

They both laugh.

"So, uh, what's his story?" I ask warily, taking my chances

Winnie looks at me awkwardly and apologetically "I think if you want to know things about him, he's the only one that can tell you. Sorry"

I had a feeling she would say that.

"No, it's fine" I wave her off "I was just curious, I guess. I mean the guy really doesn't give much away, huh?"

"He's like that. He likes his privacy"

"I've noticed" I murmur before looking ahead of me. I spot Noah walking with his roommate, Jay, and I gulp inwardly. I haven't seen him since...

He then also looks up and notices me watching him. He quickly looks down again awkwardly, without even waving or acknowledging me.

Ouch.

Dee and Winnie must've followed my gaze and seen my frown because they ask "Who's he?"

I snap out of my trance and look at them "Uhm, Noah"

"Noah Noah?" Winnie asks confused "Your boyfriend, Noah? Well why didn't you call him over? And why the frown?"

"We're 'taking a break'" I air quote bitterly, picking on the grass and throwing it away "His idea."

Dee gives me a sympathetic look "Jeez, are you okay? Did he say why?"

"He says we need some time apart to think"

"And how you been coping with that time apart?" Winnie asks, sitting up so she can look at me.

I've been too occupied with Zorro then Nick then Kyle to actually think too much about it. Which is a good thing, I guess (except the Zorro part). But now that I am, it makes me angry and sad. The last time I properly thought about it was the day it happened, when I was crying to Kat.

"It's too early to tell" I answer honestly.

Dee then excuses herself because she has a class starting. I sigh inwardly because Winnie seems to forget the topic on hand. I really didn't want to go further on about it.

"So, remember the day at the grocery shop" I start off and she nods "Who was your ride and why did they ditch you?"

I've been meaning to ask.

She frowns a bit "Oh. It was Dee. We had a fight"

"About?" I raise a brow and the she bites her lip looking thoughtful "Sorry, I hope I'm not over stepping"

She waves me off "No off course not. Uhm she thought that I was flirting with Nick. She thinks he likes me"

Woah.

"She does?" I feign shock and confusion "Did she say why?"

"Something about the way he looks at me" She answers "Kyle also said the same thing. But I mean it doesn't make sense, right? There's no way he could possible like me"

"Well, why not?"

"He has different girls in his bed everyday of the week, for starters" She deadpans. She has a point really "That not what a guy who likes someone else does, you know?"

I nod "Maybe there's an explanation"

Like the fact that he's trying to get you out of his mind.

She shakes her head "I doubt it. Plus we've known each other for so long. Why didn't he tell me all those times I was single? See, it doesn't make sense"

"Maybe" I trail off, not wanting to say too much.

She then snaps her head at me quizzically "Did he say anything to you about it, Chels? Anything at all?"

"No. Nothing" I lie.

"Do you think I should ask him? Nathan and Kat say I should" She tells me.

"The real question is: will you like the answer?" I say to her softly "What if he does? What will happen to you guys? What will happen with Dee?"

"Dee stays with me no matter what" She says defiantly, her eyebrows furrowed "I just- I really don't think Nick likes me. There's no point in asking him"

So does this mean she doesn't like him?

I shrug "If that's how you feel"

"I don't really know how I feel, Chels"

Having the worst timing ever, my alarm starts to ring signaling that I have five minutes to get to my next class. I hope she'll be okay.

I look at her awkwardly "I have to get to class. We'll carry on later?"

"Yep" She nods, taking out her phone and plugging in her air-pods "Have fun in class"

"I won't" I getting up and grabbing my bag.

***

"Guess what, bitch!" Kat squeals grinning like an idiot as I walk her to her dorm "Nathan asked me out on a date tomorrow! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited"

So he really did it, huh?

"Kat, that's cute" I can't help but smile at her joy.

"I have no idea what I'm gonna wear though" She panickly admits "And I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I mean I've been with the guy for the past month. Plus I've seen him naked a million times"

"Okay, I did not need to know that"

She sighs looking helplessly at me "What I am saying is I don't why I'm nervous. What if he realized he doesn't like me that much? Or worse, what if when we start dating I act like one of those clingy girlfriend"

"Breathe" I scold, making her inhale and exhale with me "He very much likes you, okay. I would know cause he told me. All you need to do is calm down and embrace this moment"

"You guys spoke about me?"

I roll my eyes at her giddiness "Yes. He didn't ask for my blessing in marrying you or something"

"I know, but still" She grins.

"Did he say where you guys are going?"

She shrugs "He said to dress formal so I'm guessing some restaurant. Either way, I think
I need a new dress"

"No you don't, Kathrine" I immediately protest "You have millions of dresses. You do not need a new one. You're bothering Aunt Jen"

Aunt Jen is her mom.

She pouts childishly "I do too need a new one"

"No" I point a finger at her and she grumbles "So have you decided if you want to permanently stay with Nathan or you need a new dorm?"

"I like Nate and all but I can't help feeling like I need my own space so I'm going to definitely look into available dorm room. Hopefully a single"

"Yeah, fair enough" I say.

"I'll forever miss having you as a roommate" She frown and I smile enveloping her into a side hug.

"Same here, sister" I agree "Hey, so did you speak to Noah today?"

"Yeah" She says awkwardly "Although I don't think I should be disclosing any information. I don't want to be unfair"

"It's fine. I was just asking" I trail off honestly "I feel the same way about this Nico and Winnie situation. I don't want to tell her what he says to me and I also don't want to tell him what she says to me"

She nods "Yeah, it's something like that"

"Do you think she likes him?"

"It's hard to say. Plus it doesn't really matter, she has Dee. I like them together" She tells me.

I shrug "I guess. I missed gossiping with you"

"Same" She laughs "We used to have gossip sessions all the time in our dorm"

After a while of walking and reminiscing about our good ole' days, we finally reach her dorm "Well, bye lady"

"Bye" She waves already walking in.

What now? I definitely do not want to walk alone to Cottage Hill. After what happened last time, I don't think it's the best decision. I should seriously ask my mom for a car.

I decide to text Kyle since we finally decided to exchanged numbers.

Me: please come pick me up. im by nathan's.

Surprisingly, he answers almost immediately.

Kyle Chambers: No.

Me: im scared. just come. please.

Kyle Chambers: Fine. Whatever.

I sigh relieved and take a seat on a nearby bench while waiting for him. Only a few minutes later, I notice his grey Audi pull up and quickly make my way to it.

"Thanks" I say when he starts to drive away.

"I spoke to my father" He starts off and I look at him confused "You don't have to worry about Zach. He's out of the country"

He forgot to add in the 'for now'.

I humph "I'm still paranoid"

"Off course you are" He murmurs "Not that I care about your answer but I hope you don't mind that I have to start somewhere first"

"Lucky for you, I don't mind" I reply just to tick him off.

"I said I didn't care about your answer"

"So where exactly is this somewhere?"

"Shhhh" Is him response.

I whine "Just tell me."

"Will you shut up if I do?" I nod immediately "I'm going to pick up my cheque for Saturday. It's a bit out of town"

"Oh" I murmur "So how much will you get?"

"You said you'd shut up" He groans making a left turn. I can see he's holding himself from driving as fast as he wants to. In the real and legal world, he'll get a ticket.

"Sorry. Can we at least put on some music if you want me to be quiet"

"Fine. Whatever"

I smile before fiddling with the stereo. No CD or USB is inside so I settle for a radio station that I like to listen to.

'Please me' by Cardi B is playing and I do a little excited dance in my seat before singing along. What? I can't not.

Please me baby
Turn around and tease me baby
You got what I want and need baby
Please
Pleaseeeee

"Oh my god" I hear Kyle groan but I'm too lost in the song to care. I don't necessarily have a good voice but I know I also don't sound like a dying whale at the same time.

Lollipopping
Twerking in some J's
On the dance floor
No panties in the way
I take my time with it
Bring you close to me

"Do you even know what this song is about?"

"Off course I know" I roll my eyes, pausing on the singing "It's about sex. Like every other song in the world"

"Do you like it?"

I shrug "I guess. It's catchy. Do you like it"

"No. I'm more to the Frank Ocean and Tyler The Creator side" He admits and my eyes momentarily widen.

What?

"You are?" I don't think I've ever been so shocked. He doesn't even look like he listens to music, first of all.

"What's so surprising about that?"

My eyes are still wide and I'm sure they mirror fascination and shock "I don't know. I've heard that Frank Ocean gets people in their feels. I just can't imagine you in your feels"

"It's a sight only for me" He shrugs.

"I would kill to see that" I can see a small smirk playing on his lips "Sometimes you remind of a robot. But like a fit and cute one"

Did I really say that out loud?

He raises an amused brow "Cute?"

"I meant gross" I murmur embarrassed.

"I'm sure you did" He replies sarcastically "Don't worry. I'd be concerned if you didn't find me anything but cute"

I snort "Well I don't"

"Yes, and I'm not questioning why exactly I'm having a conversation with you"

Sarcasm again.

"Well that's easy; cause I'm awesome" I grin.

"Really? Then why did your boyfriend break up with you?" He asks and my throat and lips go dry. That hurted. A lot.

He was doing so well.

The rest of the ride is spent in silence.

***

Please vote and comment :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.2M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
5.4K 338 19
"You are a jerk!" I yelled. "You are impossible!" he yelled back. "You are so stupid," I told him angrily. "You are so insane," he yelled back. "You...
1.5M 72.2K 86
[FREE STORY with paid bonus content] Kathy thought she had her entire life figured out, until she realizes that, in order to find herself, she must u...
His Nerd Next Door HoneyJewelz द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...