The Adventures of Mr. Evans

By ChrisRobert_evans

One-shots that follow along the storyline of 'Mr. Evans' More

Dinner Party
Mornings
New Neighbors
Take a Break*
New Job, New problems
Sick Children
Date Night
The Park
Back to College
These Nights
Visiting The Parents
Bubbles
Business As Usual
Nightmares
Baby Fever
Sip it and zip it
Shush*
Birthday Boy
The Other Birthday Boy*
Birthday Suprise-A/N
Dada does makeup
Every•time
Open Arms
Redoing Mr. Evans
Reconstruction of Mr. Evans update
Why Try*
Christmas Eve
Job Searching*
First Days
Lingerie*
Lazy Saturdays
Stay At Home
Stay at Home pt.2
Another One
Birthday Surprise
Another Beautiful Birthday
Trips
Trips pt.2
A/N
Lost Friendships
Moving On
Football Party
Heaven Sent an Angel
Help my Pain
Overworked
Christmas Shopping*
Bed Rest
Pregnant Dates
New Baby
Special Person
Someone Special Pt.2
Safety net
I'll Pull the Trigger
Stay with Me
You're All I Need
Reestablished Love*
Gray Hairs
Interruptions*
Tiny T-Ball
2 am pillow talks*
The day I Met You
That Special Night*
Teacher's Pet
Teachers Pet pt. 2
Teachers pet pt. 3
Authors Note
Update on the reconstruction
Teachers Pet pt.4
Teachers Pet pt. 5
Status Update
SNEAK PEAK
My New Story
Our Adventures

Doctors visits

5.6K 112 2
By ChrisRobert_evans

Warnings: none

"Mrs. Evans, why am I not surprised to see you again for a pregnancy test?" The female nurse at the front desk said. She was always a mean woman. I think because she wanted Chris, but she can't have him so she takes it out on me.

I sighed and signed in on the paper. "I guess I was destined to have many children." My sarcasm jumped out.

"Haha very funny, you know the drill."

I took my seat in the waiting section of the office. I picked up a magazine to read while I waited. 5 minutes had gone by and Chris had raced through the door. "Babe!" My eyes widened because I didn't expect him to be coming. "What are you doing here?"

"Well I saw that you're appointment was during my plan hour and I saw the opportunity to be with you." He said and caught his breath. He sat down in the chair next to me.

I sighed dreamily. "Well thank you." I smiled up at him and he placed a kiss on my forehead. I saw people staring, mostly women eyeing Chris up and down.

"My pleasure doll." He kissed me again, but this time on the cheek.

We waited for a few more minutes before the nurse finally called us back. I did the usual routine check up and then they did their version of the pregnancy test. Chris and I were waiting and Chris started laughing to himself.

"What?" I asked with a amused smile. Chris shook his head and said 'nothing'. "No really Chris, what's up?"

"I'm just nervous that's all."

I nodded and agreed. It wasn't too long before they came back with a test result and the doctor prepared us for what was to come. "Well Mrs. Evans, it seems like there is a new addition to the family. Congratulations you're about a month pregnant."

Chris's face lit up and he wrapped me up in an embrace so tight. "I hope this one's another girl so I can have two angels who look like their mommy."

"Chris..." I trailed off. "I love you so much."

"I love you." He said and he kissed the top of my forehead.

A/N: so I lost my computer so updates are gonna be slow, more spelling errors will happen, and I'm sorry this one was trash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 361 20
One shots suggested by followers and readers will be made as long as this story exists. Want something and can't find it no matter how much you searc...
75.1K 2.2K 26
Follow the journey of Y/n and Chris's relationship, from first meeting, to dating, having boy girl twins and finding out they're pregnant, getting ma...
192K 10.8K 171
A collection of one shots that include characters from stories that I have already published, as well as new ones. Warning! 18+ - Will contain sex...
SB By Lauren

Fanfiction

834K 18.6K 37
Sugardaddy!Chris Evans x Sugarbaby!reader...