Lovesick // John Wick

By alittlebitbias

"Now you see, son. It's not what you did that angers me the most. It's who you did it to... And I can't belie... More

VOLUME ONE (retirement)
― 01. destined
― 02. him
― 03. first date
― 04. vulnerability
― 05. six months time
― 06. truth
― 07. in love
― 08. forever
VOLUME TWO (john wick)
― 09. night terrors
― 10. kidnapped
― 11. war
― 12. the continental
― 14. baba yaga
― 15. death
― 16. no love lost
― 17. reunited
― 18. memories
― 19. healing
VOLUME THREE (the marker)
― 20. anniversary
― 21. symphony ball
― 22. santino d'antonio
― 23. complications
― 24. italy
― 25. the coronation
― 26. another threat
― 27. even in death
― 28. a look into the past
― 29. running out of time
― 30. uncertainty
― 31. closure

― 13. red circle

12.8K 473 36
By alittlebitbias

                        THE DOOR flings open making Kaitlyn spring upwards on the bed, watching Iosef stride in. She's trying to read a book and forget she's a prisoner when he has to come stomping in. Iosef's dressed up as if they're ready to go out for a night on the town. There's a malicious grin on his lips as his eyes look at her top to bottom. She feels vulnerable as he blatantly stares at her for the umpteenth time with his beady eyes. Looking at him makes her feel sick he's very unattractive inside and out.

   "Put this on," he places the box on the bed, "for tonight."

   "Tonight?" she deadpans at him as he moves closer.

   "We're going out."

   Kaitlyn grabs the gift box and easily opens it. In it is a pair of high heels, a revealing romper, and makeup. There's plenty of sparkles and she's about to look like a college girl all over again, "I'm a bit too old for this sorta thing now."

   "Really?" he eyes her again, "you look like, twenty-three. Tiny, cute, and definitely someone I want in my bed."

   She scoffs, "keep it in your pants. I'm married."

   "Well I was going to say, John seems a bit too old for you." he takes a seat next to her on the bed. Creepiness is radiating off of him, "There's what, well over twenty years between you two? I'm at least a younger option."

   She stares at him with an incredulous look inching away from him.

   "Fine. Don't answer." he shrugs, "everyone is telling me I should fear your husband, but I don't. So I figured, the best way to show that is to make you mine. Send him a little message."

   A hand immediately goes to her thigh and Iosef leans in. Kaitlyn's eyes widen in horror as she tries to push him away; but he's too strong. Her back is on the bed, his arms on either side of her head trapping her under him. She tries to struggle against him as he sloppily kisses her;

   "Stop moving! You seem so much easier to control than you really are." his eyes are dark, "stay still." then he mutters something in Russian she can't understand, but she sure as hell doesn't like it.

   Kaitlyn stares at him helpless, "fuck off.." internally she's screaming and praying someone will come in. She finds herself apologizing to John with her eyes squeezing closed. His fingers make her squirm as they touch her skin,

   Iosef just laughs as he grips her hips, toying with the edges of her shirt until she finds it in her to shove him off. Hard.

   The Russian stumbles back shocked. He's pissed but before he can react—

"—Iosef? We leaving soon?" it's one of the men who kidnapped her those days ago, Viktor, bursting through the door. His eyes widen at the sight in front of him, "oh didn't realize I would be interrupting anything." a grin plays on his lips as he leans on the doorway.

   "Just get started, but I guess it can wait." Iosef pushes himself off of her and re-adjusts his shirt. Kaitlyn immediately begins to cough and lunges for the glass of water at the bedside. She feels disgusting and violated, and tears are starting to form because of it. Her mouth tastes of Iosef's gross whiskey and him- she hates it, "hurry up and change. You have like ten minutes and then we're leaving."

   Kaitlyn hurries into the bathroom with the items in her hands. She wants to break down and cry, slump to the floor until they leave her be. The ghostly feeling of his lips on hers make her shiver in disgust. But, she needs to be strong. Looking down at the items make her frustrated and that feeling only gets worse as she put the outfit on. There's barely anything to it; the shorts part of the romper is up her ass and the top has a decent sized slit going down. Yes she looks incredibly young for her age, but this is the last outfit she wants to be seen in. Quickly she runs a brush through her hair and applies whatever makeup was thrown in the box. If these boys have any complaints they can take it up with whoever supplied this stuff.

   "Well shit, the Baba Yaga knows how to pick em'!" they catcall obnoxiously as she walks out of the bathroom. Kaitlyn knows they don't understand the severity of who John is by how they knock at his nickname. Even she knows not to fuck with him from simple stories he watered down when he told them.

   As the two Russian's drag her along, they only speak their mother tongue. Then as she's shoved into a car surrounded by men with their guns, she continues not being able to understand a single word. The fresh air from outside is to die for, no longer is she trapped in that musty building, as nice as it is on the inside.

   Her chest feels like it's about to explode. She wants to try to run. Scream for help. But first, she can hardly walk in the heels she has on; and second, they'll shoot her before she can make a peep. Kaitlyn's stuck in a lose-lose situation no matter what she does. And it's starting to take a toll on her.

•••

                           Loud music is blaring within the luxurious night club; with floors upon floors of entertainment. People are literally everywhere, neck to neck with their drinks in hands and bodies swaying. Girls grinding on the boys whilst lights flash around them and loud cries of joy are heard throughout. Kaitlyn is with Iosef and many others in a lounge area near a pool in the basement. She can't understand a lick of Russian, but she hears John's name multiples times- and she can tell they're waiting for him to show. (This gives her hope).

   As soon as they arrive at Red Circle, Iosef can't take his hands off her; touching her waist, back, and shoulders. Kaitlyn knows she needs to play nice and to keep him happy because it'll keep her alive longer. She also knows that because this is her first time out and about, tonight can be her night; to escape and find John.

   Looking around she's taken back to be in such an amazing place, but then she's reminding herself that these people have money so it makes sense. On any other occasion she would have loved to be in a place like this with Sara, Eric, Ryan- all her friends. But yet she's still a captive.

   "Pool Kaitlyn?" Iosef squeezes her waist as he keeps a hand there, "beautiful place huh."

   "Um no, I can't swim.." she says shyly looking away. After she said it however, she wishes she hadn't because they can use that against her.

   "Pity. Would've love to see you in a bathing suit."

   "I'll keep her company for a little." Viktor says with a smirk, "haven't gotten to talk to her since we took her and that car."

   "Don't have too much fun."

   Viktor wraps an arm around her as Iosef follows a group of women with alcohol in hand, "go dance?"

   "Do I even have a choice?"

   "No." he smirks, "let's go pretty lady."

   Drunk people are everywhere, and so are the men who Viggo sent to protect his son. It feels as if they're watching her every move as well. Viktor soon forces a glass into her hand and pressures her to drink it. A sweet liquid passes her lips but it burns on the way down. Her face scrunches up by how strong it is and her body does an involuntary shake. When Viktor sees this he laughs and said, "Don't drink much do we?." He isn't as bad as Iosef; but, he keeps putting drink after drink into her hand— so she'll just take a sip then put it right down.

   After an hour of that back and forth game, Kaitlyn can feel her cheeks starting to heat up and her body feels like it was swaying. She's only tipsy, she knows that much. However, it's still one drink too many for this situation she's stuck in because she needs to be sober.

   "Gonna go join Iosef in the pool. Staying at the bar?" Viktor leans in asking, "they'll keep ya company." he motions to the men in all black watching them.

   "Yeah I'll stay."

   "Be a good girl, wouldn't want them to have to hurt you." he pats her on the top of the head like she's some child, and then leaves.

   Kaitlyn takes a deep breath and rolls her eyes. The entitlement amongst these foolish boys is almost unbelievable, and it makes it worse that they're probably her age as well.

   She only has about five minutes to herself when:

   Gunfire goes off.

   Screaming begins.

   Kaitlyn can hear the shots being fired from a million miles away, but they aren't- they're right around the corner. And she knows that it has to be John. Her insides are practically jumping for joy (if that's possible) as she sees the men who'd been watching her begin to run towards the action.

   She looks around her at the frantic people running for their lives and more men with guns leave too. It seems as if no one is paying attention to her anymore, so she takes a chance. Things are spinning around her but she pushes that down. Adrenaline is pumping through her veins as she hides behind a corner, then sprints through a doorway- towards the ruckus. This is stupid. She knows this is one of the worst ideas she's ever had; but it's too late to turn back now and with alcohol running through her veins she isn't going to argue. Her heart is beating painfully in her chest as she runs, her heels clicking against the hard floor. Legs, stomach, and brain are screaming for her to stop; but she can't. Kaitlyn yearns to be back with John, she needs to see him- to see he's okay.

   A bullet suddenly whizzes by her head as she's finally in the main section where there is two levels to the clubbing area. Quickly she hides behind a wall that juts out in the room, most likely for decoration or stability. She has no idea what's going on, but there is yelling and gunfire everywhere, making her ears ring painfully. Kaitlyn wants to shove her hands against her ears and close her eyes to shield herself.

   There's a body though, laying on the ground a few feet in front of her. She can't help but stare and that's when it hits her. People are dying because John's.. killing them. It's a weird concept for her to think about with all the noise surrounding her; being faced with who John really is- seeing it is making her insides run cold.

   Is that John? Suddenly she can see a figure down below in an all black suit, who is tall and has longer dark hair. As she tries to move more towards the rail, she can see it is him. Her stomach lurches and tears brim at her eyes. "John!!" she tries to yell over the noise. But he doesn't look her way, he still has a gun in hand trying to shoot someone.

   Everything around her freezes.

   For the first time she's seeing John at work; doing what he does best. She watches in shock as he effortlessly takes down a man, disarms, and then shoots him in the head. It makes her flinch and take a step back seeing blood go everywhere. She can't tear her eye away from the bloody scene.

   Her hand covers her mouth in hopes she won't cry out. This is John, Katie. Your John. She has to remind herself that he has to do this, he's trying to save her. But it still fucks her up watching him kill someone, how easy he makes it look. All these men vs him and he's winning. Maybe it's never occurred to her how 'talented' he is, that he does more than use guns to take people down... He's beautiful while he does it all still, and she finds herself oddly turned on by what she sees. Whether it's right or wrong; maybe for once she's rightfully scared.

   Kaitlyn tries calling out to him again, "John!!" but she still isn't loud enough as no body looks her way.

   Looking around she can't see a way down, but she can swear there are stairs back the way she came from. Trying to run against the hordes of terrified people is a nightmare, but she does her best to keep going and shove others out of the way. She's spent days, maybe more, locked up in a bedroom or in the presence of hitmen, assassins, whatever you want to call them. She's tired and scared, and ready to go home.

   There he is, right there, only feet away from her. But so are other gunmen. 

   Kaitlyn hides behind a supporting wall, trying to find a times to go to him so he'll see her. She stands there mesmerized by his every move with her mouth involuntarily agape. He's graceful as he fights. And even when he takes a hit she can't tear her eyes away from him. This is John Wick.

   "There she is!" a voice calls out.

   Kaitlyn's head snaps towards direction of the yelling because she knows it's about her. Three men are pointing her way so she runs.

   "John!!"

   His attention is now finally on her. Her tiny frame adorned by clothes that make his breath hitch; she's okay. She looks scared and rightfully so. But seeing her for the first time makes him feel happiness and panic all at once, "Katie!?" he shoves a man down to the ground and shoots him in the stomach so he can get to her. John's finally seeing her and he's now in full-protective mode, willing to do whatever to have her back. His chest is heavy and his heart's beating faster than before.

   A pair of arms grab her and yank her back. She's only steps away from her husband and she's being dragged away. He would have been seconds from being the one to grab her. So close yet so far... Then a cold tip of a gun is put up against her temple and everything around them seems to stop, "don't take another step Mr. Wick. Unless you want her dead."

   Kaitlyn's finally able to see John up close and he looks horrible. Blood. Gunshot wounds. Messy hair. And he's limping. Her stomach is twisting in knots and terror racking through her. She's never had a gun pointed at her like this; one pull of a trigger and she'll be dead. It won't take much at all.

   "Don't hurt her." John speaks firmly, "just give her to me, and I'll walk away."

   "We can't do that. You've killed enough of our men." then man holding her pushes the gun harder against her head. It makes anger surge through John. He wants to strangle that man, shoot him down then and there. No one is going to put a gun against his wife without consequences; she looks terrified beyond belief and he needs to do something.

   Their eyes meet. They share the same painful and saddened looks. She can see John mouthing an, "I'm sorry." He's steps away from her but she knows there is nothing he can do or else she'll get hurt and he'd never let that happen.

   "We're going to leave now. And you won't follow, or else she gets it."

   Kaitlyn cries out, "please! John!"

   "Sweetheart it's going to be okay," John starts to lower his gun, stumbling to stay upright, "I will find you."

   They start to drag her away. "No no! John!" she kicks and she struggles. She can't be taken away from him again! He's right there; she keeps screaming out for him; she's a hysterical mess. Her sobs choke out into the large room and continue outside as they pull her down the stairs.

   John stands there bloody and in pain; and his heart shattered. Her screaming had pierced his ears and it makes him sick; and it's worse than the pain from his inflicting wounds. His fists clench as he pockets the gun and grabs at anywhere blood's coming from. He tries to chase after, tries to do more but he stumbles and cries out in pain. In this state he'll only make matters worse and he knows better. His emotions can't get the best of him right now he needs to get patched up to help her.

   The sight of the gun to Kaitlyn's head will haunt him and so will how they dragged her away like she was a doll. He's going to kill every last one of them for what they're doing to her.

note- im starting two other books!! another one for John Wick then one for Santino D'Antonio bc i couldn't choose just one

also loved this chapter so much,, granted this scene in the movie is >>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.5K 37
~Sequel to Little Kisses~ I smirked and turned to him running my hands slowly down my body and walked onto his lap again. I wrapped my legs around hi...
131K 6K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...
52.3K 1.3K 11
*COMPLETED* Mia runs a down on its luck coffee shop. She has a traumatic past she's blanked out. John is one of the most feared assassins sent to kil...
1M 26.5K 40
Aitana Daniels was at the age of twenty-six. She gave birth to her baby girl Freyah Raven Daniels six years ago at age twenty. Many people call Aitan...