The Dragon Huntress

By G3o7l4

Even when growing up, Elia didn't fit in with the other girls. They would dress up in dresses. She wore cloak... More

Huntress's Mark
Dragon Fight
Unknown rider
Claimed?
Morning of Choosing
Dragons?
Zantrax Academy
Jason?
Little Dragon
Liar, Liar... everything on fire.
Dragons... fly?
Mentor - Mental
A duel to remember
Lesson Time.
Sword Duel
A sight for sore eyes
The "Ultimate" Duel
The Arrow never falls far from the Bow
Time
Magic
Gone rebel.
Royal Party Crasher
Is it not Royal etiquette to crash a party?
The Late Arrivers
Crashing the Party
Dramatic exit
That's how you do it.
Cell.
Alpha Showdown
Interrogationing
The Wrath of 5 Kings
Queens, darlings.
Ah. Yes.
King has returned.
Leader.
Transported
Raging Angry Alpha
The end... or is it?

Don't expect to live.

7.3K 326 17
By G3o7l4

Right after I said those words, I launched myself at them. I kicked Raet, hitting him with a series of punches. I would deal with Blake after. Unfortunately, he obviously didn't pick that up. He kicked me in the stomach knocking me backwards. I was sure at this point that my eyes were flaming. They still couldn't see who it was, but there was no point now. They obviously knew who I was now. I hit Blake in the stomach, which he deflected. I hit his head and chest, distracting him until I kicked under his legs. It didn't work. He was too heavy and had too many muscles. I would have to go to brute forces. 

I kicked Raet hard in the chest, before pushing off him to the wall, at which I flipped over and punched Blake in the head. I spun and gave a series of blows to Raet. While they were both still stunned I took off my cloak, throwing it to the ground.

"Well boys, it looks like you two just got your ass kicked by a girl. Do I have to add anything else?" I added, looking to the other Royals waiting at the table. Before I got an answer I was rudely interrupted by blow aimed at my head. I leant backwards, narrowly avoiding it, but at the same time, a blow hit my stomach. I reeled backwards. More blows came at me from both, some I deflected, others found their mark. None of us had used our powers yet. A fair fight is a fair fight.

"Fuck" I cursed. "You guys really don't know how to treat a lady."

"You're too predictable," Raet said, still attacking me. I defended a couple of blows before I answered.

"Predict this," I said, and did a spin kick in the air, but it was sloppy, from all blows I had received. Blake grabbed my leg in the air and pulled me down. Shit. Just then I heard another pained roar. As my neck was pinned to the ground by Blakes' arm, blocking my airways. I struggled for breath, before I kicked him off, finally. Without even pausing to look, I ran straight to the table and then vaulted over it, running towards the window and jumped. Glass smashed as I fell, from the 3rd floor to the ground, where I heard my dragons roar. As I jumped I could see my dragon fighting Callum's dragon on the lawn. Callum was there, watching the fight. Just as I fell I could hear a conversation from the open window.

"Why did she jump?!" That was Blake. Then a wiser voice, answering his question, slight amusement in his voice. I knew it was the King of the Werewolves, or in other words, The Alpha King.

"Her dragon. She would do anything to save her. It is her one and only weakness. If you want to stand a chance against her, you need to use your mind and your strength."

I plummeted towards the ground and rolled as I hit it, but all the air was still struck from me. I knew I didn't have long before the Kings and Queens came out, but I could use this.

"ALINA!" I yelled, sprinting across the lawn. Callum's head turned, and his eyes narrowed. 

"You're a traitor. I would love to see how you explain this." He said, before launching himself at me. This was bad because he had exactly the same training as I did, so I would have to avoid him completely. I used my air element powers the throw him backwards. He wasn't ready for it, as he only thought I had one, not four. I sprinted to Alina who was fighting Callum's dragon 30 feet up. 

"Alina! Alina! Come on - let's go. We can get out of here!" I yelled at her. She looked at me and then replied in my head.

You go. This is more than just a fight now, it's a pride thing.

I can't leave you. 

Tears were now pouring down my face.

GO!

I can't leave you. I will stay. Let me get on your back at least.

No. That will put you in danger.

I can help!

No, you don't understand. It's a duel. It only ends when one wins, and he challenged me. I can't lose, and I won't. Leave me.

I was about to reply when I felt a blow to the back of my head. Darkness threatened to take over as I turned around, and saw Callum. Behind him, the others were coming out onto the lawn. The Heirs all came forward, as the Kings and Queens stayed behind. The Agency leader's son also stayed with the group, just observing us. I shot Callum again with water, but he dodged and we had an intense fight before I managed to hit him with a shot, and he fell to the floor.

Behind him came Raet, Blake, Sierra the Witches Hier, Caden the Elementals Hier and I saw Jax, Jace and Damon just behind halfway across the lawn, but they didn't come any further, just watched with unreadable expressions on their faces. 

As the five heirs reached me, I realised I was in deep shit. Sierra, however, stayed further back. I knew that the scent disguising potion had very useful added effects that would not allow her to throw spells at me, and she knew it too. Caden could control lightning, but I had water. Raet was a vampire, so strength and speed. Blake was a werewolf, so he had claws, teeth and could shift. But so could I. Callum was just very skilled, and so was I. But we had the same academy training. 

I turned to see Callum. He had his sword out, and so did I. We started to duel. Our swords clashed. I swung at his hips, he jumped back. He swung at me, I crouched. Our moves were short, sharp and calculated. I could almost feel my mentor shouting at me as I moved. Back! Down! Side! Deal a blow then duck! We were moving so fast it looked like we were dancing, but a lethal, deadly and dangerous dance. Just then lightning struck me. I tried to divert it using water, but I couldn't help some of it crackle onto my skin, and make me feel like I was burning all over, and dizzy.

I stumbled backwards, still deflecting blows. As we were all in the midst of our fighting we heard a powerful, but a broken roar. I turned in horror to see Alina falling. I stood there, facing the four attacking me, but looking over to Alina, how had fallen and was now still on the ground. I started to run over, desperate to see my dragon. Then Callum's dragon landed, holding his claws to Alina's neck. 

"NO!" I screamed running towards her. 

"Don't move another step, or we'll kill her." I heard a cold and calm voice tell me. I swallowed, tears dripping out my eyes, as a firm expression took over my face, and I stopped, still looking at Alina desperately.

"Turn around." I turned slowly, tears dripping down my face but I held my head high, letting pride take over the features on my face. If I was going to get captured I would do so gracefully and graciously.

"Drop the weapons" Blake continued saying. "The handcuffs?" He motioned to another.

I let my weapons drop to the ground as I stood there, hands at my sides, head raised high with tears dripping down my face. My hair whipped around my face as I stood their next to my dragon. I looked all my captors in the eyes, then turned to my dragon and whispered to her in my head.

Alina, you have to make it out alive. Save yourself, get up. Get up Alina. I know you can.

GET UP ALINA! Get up! Get up...

Emotion filled my voice as my last few words went from hysterical shouting to a broken whisper as I fell to the floor on my knees. Emotionless.

Emotionless even when they put the handcuffs on me that took away my powers.

Emotionless as I walked past Jace and Damon. 

Emotionless even as they walked me inside. 

Emotionless as I walked past the Kings and Queens.

Emotionless as I got put in a cell and hung up against a wall.

Emotionless as the tears dripped down my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23 0 2
(This story is a fantasy that there's a old and new generations happen in the other world like in the Tiger Land) KAYE TIGRA THE BEGINNING -In first...
1.2K 9 20
Korren is a normal six year old kid from a village in Arctica, one of the six continents in the world Erdas. He is the son of Chief Hakoda one of...
1K 42 4
In the lands of Ovius, a world full of magic and creatures of myth, there laid Dragons. Mystic creatures of great and tremendous power, so much the o...
865 104 46
My name is Elianna Dagon, I am a member of the illustrious Dagon family, though you wouldn't know it if you seen how my supposed family acted towards...