His and his only||Tom Riddle

By squshysuga

Abandoned at the wool's orphanage at the age of 5, Y/n was left in the protection of Tom Riddle. They grew u... More

Meeting
ROUTINE
Unsuspected
Hatred
Sorrow
Changes
Cautious
Diagon Ally
Sorting
Author's Note
You're not always right
Honest
Untitled Part 15
Somehow
đ™ŋ𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚎
Miss me?
Bipolar
đ”Ŋ𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝đ•Ē
Expectations
Secrets
Book 2?
īŧ´īŧ¨īŧĄīŧŽīŧĢ īŧšīŧ¯īŧĩ
New Story
Just Saying

Sorry

39.9K 424 34
By squshysuga

So I know this story is getting lots of support and I thank you guys for that. This is the first story of mine that got this amount of attention and votes. I still do love Harry Potter, however, I just don't feel inspired to make other parts. I had the whole basic storyline set up but now, I realised it might be too long and too boring for you guys. 

I'm not saying I will discontinue this story because I truly love it. I've been thinking and I figured the best way is to ask for your opinion on this story. If it is decent, then I will try my best to continue for you guys. However, if you are sick of my boring writings ( be honest, you don't have to lie. I will not judge you. ), I will discontinue this story and hopefully write another one ( High chance it might not be Harry Potter related though. ).

Please be honest and share your thoughts. If you hate this story, please don't pretend you like it because you don't want to be offensive or anything like that. I respect your opinions whether they're positive or negative and will take them into considerate in my ( hopefully ) future stories. 

Also, if anyone writes something that is judging or hating on this story, please be respectful to them. They are not doing anything wrong ( unless the comment is inappropriate ), they are simply stating their honest opinions and I don't want anyone lying. 

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 14.5K 65
Tom Riddle was once a boy unlike any other at Wool's Orphanage and was perfectly content with living his life out there as a freak. However, his hope...
327K 8.2K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
233K 6K 28
His angel. His heart. The only thing the great Tom Riddle would ever love, that's what they called her. His daughter. She was his everything and he w...
225K 5.5K 45
"đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍. đ‘ģ𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒌 𝒊𝒕" There was a...