From the darkness (Highschool...

By Karadock56

Here's this story's motto: Less thot more plot. Hope you enjoy. More

Info/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Left Behind...
Chapter 2: Meeting the bitch.
Chapter 3: Plucking a crow
Chapter 4: A warning
Chapter 5: Meeting his family.
Chapter 7: saving the nun
Chapter 8: Payback time
Chapter 9: The dragon what ?!
Chapter 10: Cut me some slack already
Chapter 11: A new companion
Chapter 12: Kuoh fried Phoenix
Chapter 13: Alright, maggots
Chapter 14: One-sided annihilation
Season 1 final chapter: I'll just do it myself
Chapter 16: Broken sword, broken past
Chapter 17: Wrong target
Chapter 18: New archenemies
Chapter 19: Friend or foe ?
Chapter 20: I'm three guys now
Chapter 21: Parent's day
Chapter 22: Disrupted meeting
Final Chapter: ... I'll rise again.

Chapter 6: New classmates, and a stray

17.6K 240 582
By Karadock56

 " ": You talking

' ': You thinking

' ': Giratina talking to your mindscape

Your mindscape, your POV:

Another day, another training session. I was finally able to hold my ground against Giratina, even if it was obvious he was holding back.

Giratina: You're doing great, I wasn't expecting you to harness my power that quickly.

"Let just say what Dialga said is still stuck in my head."

Giratina: He always was good for motivate us to always go beyond.

"About that, I wanted to ask you something..."

Giratina: What is it ?

"You said you were stuck in the distortion realm for a few millenary, right ?"

Giratina: That is correct.

"But according to Arceus, you tried to destroy that dimension several Billions years ago..."

"Does that mean you got imprisoned here because of something else ?"

He seemed extremely uncomfortable with that question, and looked away.

Giratina's mind:

Giratina: It's... A rather complicated story...

"I have time."

Giratina: Ummmmm... OhheywouldyoulookatthetimeyouneedtowakeupandprepareforschoolI'llseeyoulateron !!

I suddenly got kicked out of my mindscape and instantly woke up in my bed, and this time, no one was here with me.

"What the hell was that ?"

Giratina: 'N...nothing, come on, you're gonna be late.'

I dressed up, and exited my house soon after.

Timeskip:

After a rather quiet walk to school, while Giratina just refused to talk, I finally entered school grounds and made my way toward my class.

I was about about to enter the classroom, when I passed the tomato. I just prepared myself for another "please-join-my-peerage" speech, but to my surprise, as soon as she spotted me, she scurried away, much to my and Giratina's surprise.

'That was weird, almost like she was afraid of me...'

Giratina: 'So she felt it...'

'Felt what ?'

Giratina: 'I was afraid it might happen, she must've felt the energy when the others came to your house yesterday.'

'Does that mean she know about you ?'

Giratina: 'I don't think, even if she felt the powers, I doubt she know who it belonged too.'

Flashback, 3rd person POV:

Rias:... A dragon ?

Sona: That's right, a dragon, and a powerful one at last, but we need more information to know which one exactly.

Tsubaki: On the meantime, please refrain from making him angry, as we don't know the full extent of his powers yet.

Rias: But he's claiming to be a human, why would he release a dragon's power ??

Sona: It's easy to dissimulate a sacred gear by hiding its power.

Rias: So he DOES possess a sacred gear...

Sona: It's our best lead for the time being.

Tsubaki: For now, we'll inform lord Sirzechs and lady Serafall about that.

They both left the classroom, leaving Rias alone with her thoughts.

Rias: 'Y/n... What are you hiding ?'

Flashback end, your POV:

Everyone was waiting for the class to start, but the teacher came up with some unexpected news, even if I was kinda looking forward for it.

Teacher: Today we're receiving two new students in our class, please be nice to them.

He turned toward the door, as I just took the earplugs that were conveniently placed in my pocket.

RG1: Maybe we will get another Kiba !

Issei: I hope it's two sexy girls !

Me and Giratina snickered.

Teacher: You can come in now.

I immediately plugged my ears, but even with that, I got tinnitus with how loud all the girls in the class squealed in overjoyment when Dialga and Palkia entered the classroom, wearing the uniform.

RG1: No way, we got two Kiba's ?!

RB1: Great, just what we needed, more competition.

Perverted trio: *cries*

The teacher got back from behind his desk, bleeding from his ears.

Teacher: C...could you two please introduce yourself to the class ?

Dialga: The name's Dialga Arceus, don't start any trouble and there won't be any trouble.

The whole class gulped down at that statement.

Palkia: Don't mind his behavior, he's always like that when he meets new people. I'm Palkia Arceus, and I'm looking forward to be friend with you. He said bowing down a little, and some girls fainted.

Teacher: Now that we're over with that, you will sit next to Mr.Ln, please raise your hand.

Palkia: There's no need for that, we already know him.

They walked toward me, and we shook hands, before they sat down next and behind me, with the girls drooling at us, and the boys glaring daggers.

Timeskip:

Classes just ended, and the three of us were just siting together.

Palkia: So they know about us being here...

"They felt your energy last evening, but I doubt they know about you, they just noticed some strong powers at my house."

Dialga: Even if they knew, it's not like they can do something about this.

"Trust me, they can be a real pain in the ass when they want."

We continued to discuss, until the perverted trio approached us, with anger and salt written all over their faces.

"What do you want ?"

Glasses: We want you to stay down, you arrived here today, and all the girls are swooning over you already !

Looking around, we noticed all the girls staring at us with love-strucked faces.

Baldy: We don't need more competition here, so just stay down and there won't be any problems for you.

Behind them, Issei seemed unsure of what to do, but it looked like the whole male population of the class agreed with them, as they stood behind them, trying to look intimidating.

They soon all regretted this, when we started to release a small portion of our power to scare them off.

Now, the pressure from me alone was already powerful enough to seriously scare them, so imagine the effect of the three of us doing it at the same time...

Yeah, most of them just fainted on the spot, and the rest were to scared to dare move a finger.

"Leave.Now."

They all ran out of the class, except for Issei, who were apparently waiting for someone.

I was honestly expecting Kiba to show up, so I was surprised when I saw Rias herself entering the classroom, coming directly at us.

A few minutes later:

"Why are we here ?"

Me, Dialga and Palkia were currently sitting on a couch, in the ORC clubroom, with Rias, Akeno, and much to my surprise, Sona, the student council president. Turns out she was in fact a high-ranked devil, and Rias's childhood friend.

Sona: First off, I want to thank you for accepting our invitation.

Dialga: You never really gave us a choice but whatever.

Sona: We will go straight to the point: Who or what are you ?

Palkia: What do you mean ? He said, feigning innocence.

Rias: Don't play dumb with us !

"You're right, we can't win against you at this game."

Sona: Stop mocking us and answer our questions already.

Sona: First, Y/n here was killed by a fallen angel, but came back the next day like nothing happened, gaining knowledge of the supernatural world along with powers that can rival a high-ranked devil.

Sona: And second, we felt several extremely high powers last evening, all located to Y/n's house, and next day, two new students who know Y/n enter his class ? This can't be a coincidence.

Sona: So I repeat my question: Who or what are you ? And what happened to Y/n ?

Dialga: We have nothing to tell you, whether it is about us or Y/n.

Rias: At least tell us how he got those powers ! Is it a sacred gear ?

"...You know what ? Fine, I'll tell you if you shut up after that..."

Palkia: Y/n, are you sure about that ?

"Yes, I am."

Giratina: 'I'm okay with that, just don't forget...'

'I know, I'm not telling them your name yet.'

Sona: So, what happened ?

"You are right about my power being from a sacred gear. I gained it when I was dying a few days ago."

Rias: You...gained it...?

"That's right, I was just about to die, but I was suddenly transported somewhere else, and that's when I got it."

Sona: I see, but if you weren't born with it, it can only mean that power belonged to someone else before you got it.

"You are correct, but 'he' don't want me to reveal his name yet."

Sona: I understand, well thank you anyway for agreeing to telling us that. And about you two... She said designating Dialga and Palkia.

Dialga: You only need to know that: We're here to train him, and to make sure none of the three factions try to recruit him.

Sona: Very well, thank you, I shall take my leave now.

With that, she left the room, and we were left with Rias and Akeno.

Soon after, the door opened once again, and from it came Koneko, Kiba and Issei, who immediately paled when he saw us three.

Kiba: Buchou, you wanted to see us ?

Rias: Yes, we got a mission from the archduke, a stray has been spotted in town, we need to take it down.

She then turned toward us, and slightly bowed, to our surprise.

Rias: I would really appreciate if you three could come with us.

"And why would we do that ?"

Rias: Listen, I understand you still hold a grudge against me after what happened, but I would really like to make it up to you.

"... Don't expect me to forgive you that easily, but I'm willing to try at least, so I'll go with you."

Timeskip:

After I parted way with Palkia and Dialga, I followed Rias and the rest of the ORC toward an abandoned warehouse, in the outskirts of the city.

"So this is where that 'stray' is hiding ?"

Akeno: It would seem so, according to the information we currently have.

"I'm curious, what exactly is a stray ?"

Rias: A stray is a rebellious devil who killed its master, and gone wild in the human world, usually attacking humans to eat them.

"I see, so what do we do now ?"

In response to my question, Koneko punched down the warehouse's doors, and I immediately had to cover my nose to not throw up.

"I don't know what's inside, but judging by the smell, it's dead and rotten since long."

Rias: I'm impressed you can smell it that clearly from that far.

"I guess my sacred gear improved my senses."

Giratina: 'Exactly, you're gaining the senses, reflexes and instinct of a dragon, the stronger you become.'

We all entered the building, while I just strove to breath with my mouth.

Rias: Issei, Y/n, before we start, I need to know: are you familiar with the game of chess ?

Issei: Not at all...

"I know the rules, but I haven't played it in a long time."

Rias: You see, to put it simple, the system of reincarnation for the devils is based on the game of chess. Each piece grant you different powers, depending on the piece used to reincarnate you.

She was probably about to detail us the whole system, when we heard what sounded like loud thumps coming from within the shadow in front of us.

???: I smell something bad. But I also smell something delicious. I wonder if it's sweet, or if it's bitter ?

From the shadows came... A monstrosity, there's no other words to describe that. It had the upper body of a naked woman, but the "lower" part...

"Kill it with fire !!"

Rias: Viser you abandoned your master to fulfill your own selfish desires ! In the name of the Gremory household, you will suffer a thousand deaths !

Viser: Ha I'd like to see you try, you're just jealous yours are not as large as these~.

She started fondling her breasts, and Issei instantly got a nosebleed and another bump on the head, but she stopped when she spotted me.

Viser: And I see you even brought me a little treat, how very nice of you. Don't worry my dear, once I'm done with them, we're gonna have some fun~.

(Your face)

"Rias. Kill it now. Please."

Before any of us could react, two magic circles formed on her nipples, and they fired two beams of magic acid toward us.

Everyone jumped out of the way, as I summoned my wings and dragged Issei, who was still checking her out.

Rias: Very well then, Kiba.

Kiba: Roger that. And he suddenly disappeared.

Issei: Woah ! Did he just teleport !

"No, he's just moving extremely fast, so fast your eyes can't follow his movements."

Rias: That's right. I gave him the knight piece, granting him with incredible speed. It goes extremely well with his swordsmanship skills.

The two arms of the stray got cut off, and "she ?" screamed in immense pain.

The next one to step up was Koneko, who simply walked to the stray, only to get squished by one of her beast-like legs.

I was about to jump in, but Rias stopped me.

Rias: Don't worry, she's fine.

To my surprise, the stray's leg started to rise, like it was pushed back by something. And from under it, Koneko, was holding that huge leg like it was nothing, with only some of her clothes damaged.

Koneko: This is gross.

She punched the stray, sending her crashing into one of the walls.

Rias: She is my rook. The rook piece gave you super strength, something like that is nothing to her.

Rias: Akeno.

Akeno: My turn already ? How sweet~.

While Akeno was preparing her attack, I spotted both the arms Kiba cut sooner were slowly heading toward Rias. I simply used my wings to impale one of them and rip it apart, while Issei blasted the other one with his gauntlet.

Rias: Thanks both of you.

"Don't mention it."

Rias: Finish her Akeno.

Akeno made her way to her prey, a sadistic smirk on her face and both hands sparking.

Akeno: So you like to play it rough huh ? You're not the only one~.

Rias: Akeno is my queen, her piece give her a combo of physical and magical strength.

She then started to shock the stray, and was apparently enjoying it a bit too much.

Rias: And before any of you ask, she's into S&M.

We both shivered, while Akeno was slowly frying the stray, rubbing her thighs together.

'Not to self, never get at her bad side.'

Giratina: 'I couldn't agree more.'

It lasted for a few moments, before Rias stopped Akeno from turning the stray into grilled meat.

Rias: It's enough Akeno.

Akeno: Already ? But I was just starting to have fun...

The stray on the ground, Rias walked to her.

Rias: Any last words ?

Viser: You stupid slut.

All of a sudden I fell to the ground and got dragged, before finding myself hanging upside-down with Viser's tail wrapped around one of my ankles.

She soon got up again, a cocky grin on her face, and brought me to her face's level.

Viser: What was your thinking, bringing a human here ? Now leave this place, and MAYBE I'll spare his life.

Rias: Release him that instant !

Viser: Make me.

"As you wish..."

I moved my wings to the sides of her neck, where the crystals at the end glowed red, getting sharper.

"Dragon claws"

In a swift movement, I spread my wings, seemingly not doing any damage.

Viser stayed silent for a few seconds, before her head shot up, pushed by a fountain of blood gushing everywhere.

Her tail soon released me, and as I was falling toward the ground, I simply extended my hand toward her, and launched another attack.

"Dragon pulse"

The beam hit its target head on, and literally disintegrated Viser, leaving nothing but a pile of ashes, and a large scorch on the ground.

I landed graciously on the ground, under the dumbfounded looks of the whole ORC.

"And THIS is why you shouldn't underestimate humans."

They all stayed silent for a moment, shocked at what I just did.

Rias: A... Anyway, I believe we're done here now, since you did the job in our place.

We exited the warehouse, with me still mostly soaked in blood.

'I need to take a shower as soon as I got home.'

Giratina: 'Exactly, I don't want my sisters to see you in this state.'

'Why would they be at my house ?'

Giratina: 'They're not, but still, they're still young.'

'Billions of years old ISN'T young.'

Giratina: 'Never. EVER say that directly to them, or what Akeno did to that stray will look like tickles in comparison.'

'*Gulp*'

Kiba: Y/n, are you feeling alright ?

"I kinda want to erase what just happened from my memory, but other than that, I'm fine. I need a shower though..."

Issei: Hey, Rias-sama, I wanted to ask, what piece am I ? I must be something cool right ?

Rias: You, Issei, are my pawn.

You know what they say: The higher you fly, the harder you fall, and right now, Issei just created this

After he finished bawling on the floor, and limply made his way toward his home.

"That idiot, the pawn piece is by far the one with the more potential."

Rias: You know how it work ?

"If it's really based on chess, it can only mean the pawn can become any other piece once it reach the other side of the board. It's not the weakest, it's one of the strongest piece."

Kiba: We know, he just left before we could tell him about that. And everyone sweatdropped.

They left the area, and when they finally got out of sight, I turned to the trees.

"You two can come out now, I know you're here."

From the bushes came out Dialga and Palkia, apparently surprised they got caught that easily.

Palkia: How did you know we were here ?

"Maybe if you guys tried to reduce your aura, you could be more stealthy."

Dialga: Enough about us, we need to get back now to train you.

"It's the middle of the night !"

Dialga: Another reason to hurry up.

We both leaved the area, and I prepared myself for another extremely short night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.4K 50
This is a Pokemon XY and XYZ story. Warning this story includes, boy x boy harem. cursing smuts depending on where the story's going. I DON'T OWN THE...
869 42 31
A poor quality Fanfiction about my (cancerous) crossover OTP. It gets worse every chapter, and nothing will end me. (Unless I give up and/or finish i...
548K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
28.9K 597 89
Jacob is back in a new adventure, follow him and his friends/girlfriends on their adventure where they fight bad guys, win badges, catch pokemon and...