Love You Despite |Complete ✅|

By MrsCoraF

****My brothers' best friend.**** Raina Jackson's been through and overcame so much. Despite all the tr... More

A Word/ Appreciation
0•Prologue
1•VIP
2•VIP II
3•Tesla
4•Small Card
5•Small Card II
6•Pool Party
7•Morning Run
8•I'm Not Quitting
9•I'm Not Quitting II
10•Yo' Bored Ass
11•FaceTime
12•That Kiss
13•That Kiss II
14•They Win
15•They Win II
16•They Win III
17•Let Me Talk To You
18•Baking Cakes
19•Deep Rooted Issues
20•Punkin
21•Masturbation
22•Bathing Suit
23•Pop Ups
24•Pop Ups II
25•End It
26•End It II
27•Dr. Mills
28•Nairobi
29•Nairobi II
30•Mr. Xan
31•Engagement Party
32•Howard
33•Mac n Cheese
34•Hey Rai
35•Hey Rai II
36•Gotta' Go Home
37•Back Home
38•Back Home II
39•Back Home III
40•Chicken Souvlaki
41•DNA
42•Seven O' Clock
43•No Champagne
44•DermaBlend
45•Arian Marie Adams
46•Bachelorette
47•Bachelor
48•Mr. & Mrs. Jackson
49•Epilogue Part 1 of 2
50•Epilogue Part 2 of 2
Lastly!

The Character Q&A

3.7K 178 65
By MrsCoraF

{The questions are asked in the order received, these are all the questions received. So every character won't get asked. If you see your question, shout yourself out.}

Q: Why did you stoop so low?
A: Quite frankly I'm not sure what you mean. I did my dirt and made my mistakes, I owned up to it. I can't change the past. I wanted something I couldn't have so  I entertained the idea of his father.

Q: You already broke up a happy home at one point but that wasn't enough, you even went so far as to come on to A3, till the point he had to fire your ass, why?
A: Like I said before I wanted something I couldn't have. So I went to his father for companionships. As far as me getting fired, I only did what I thought he wanted in my eyes. Clearly I was wrong, sigh we live and we learn. I'm on to better things now.

Q: What were you trying to gain from all this from the beginning before your conscience caught up to you?
A: I foolishly entertained a married man, I know this. I wasn't trying to gain anything, we were both into it at the time. He talked about his problems and I listened. Being around him at the time felt right for both of us.

Q: How could you run off and leave your responsibilities behind? You gave up your rights?
A: That's something I still battle with everyday. I wanted my child to have stability and love around her. Her father and his wife are more than capable of doing that. I will never say I regret that decision (signing her over), Arian is very happy. That's all I'm answering, no more questions.
_____________

Q: When did you finally realize that pushing Rai and A3 away from each other wasn't the best thing for them?
A: I think it was when we were in Nairobi for that summer. Celebrating Raina's eighteenth birthday is when it hit me. That allowed me to let A3 in again. I was stubborn, that's why it took so long to even apologize to Rai. Which was at the get to together at A3's crib when I finally talk to her.

Q: How does it feel to have twin daughters? Are you ready for when they hit puberty and boys are on their minds?
A: (laughs hysterically) I knew I was going to get asked this one. First of all it's amazing to have my girls here. As far as puberty, I will never be ready for that. I guess it's a jokes on me type of situation. —No boys allowed around my girls. They can come see me, I got something waiting for em'.
______________

"What up everybody, what's good?"

Q: Why are you so damn goofy?
A: People are too serious, so why not. Cyrene ass is mad at me now because I said some shit.

Q: Did you buy a house yet?
A: Man, y'all gon' get off of me about that. Yes we bought a house, in Atlanta. Next question.

Q: Wedding bells?
A: Maaaaannn bye (gets up laughing)

Q: So is that a yes?
A: (he mumbles) Yeah (then walks off)
____________

Q: How in the hell do you take that fool?
A: One day at a time. That's the only way with him.

Q: How's he as a father to baby Tron?
A: Troy is a lot of things but when it come down to him being a dad, he doesn't play. He's an amazing father.

Q: So, he mumbled yeah to the wedding question?
A: We're planning our wedding now. It'll be next year. (She giggles, showing me her engagement ring.)

______________

Q: How are you loving being a mom again, after already raising A3?
A: I smile everyday, I'm loving it.

Q: How did you feel when you found out about your husbands past transgressions that resulted in your precious little step daughter?
A: I was of course devastated. It's like a tornado or something of that magnitude. The world as you know it is turned upside down. —I'm pleased with my decisions, I came to. I have my wonderful husband and amazing kids. I couldn't be happier.

Q: Are you confident that he won't cheat again?
A: I am now. It took some time getting to this point. I believe wholeheartedly he wouldn't do that again. Our communications now is more opened and honest.

_______________

Q: Wow, so who would've thought, you finding love after your ex Shawnee. How are things with you and Toni?
A: Right, life after Shawnee couldn't be better. Toni and I are good, we're better than good.

Q: What does the future hold for you and Toni? Will we hear any wedding bells, what about children?"
A: We might get married you never know. We're just enjoying each other right now. As far as kids, I have my God son Tron for now. I do want to adopt and maybe get a donor too. See if Toni want to carry a child. I'm not pushing out no babies. After witnessing my God son come into this world, un un (she shakes her head repeatedly).

______________

Q: Are you planning to write another book? What's next?
A: Absolutely, I plan to write many more books. This first one wasn't so bad. Now that I have the first book jitters out of the way, I'm confident with continuing. As far as what's next, I have a little surprise after the last epilogue. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Q: Is it hard taking criticism about the characters?
A: That's life, what can you do. I try to disconnect from the characters so I won't get offended easily. I do suggest that we all be mindful of others. Being nice and respectful goes a long way. People hear you and receive your opinion better when done positively.

{Thank you all, now go and enjoy the last part of this book.}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 14 5
How would you feel if your comfortable life went up in smoke in under 2 years. Anxious nervous, scared, and overwhelmed are just probably the first f...
6.3K 128 19
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
1M 31.2K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...