Coming Back To You (5)Steve R...

By allynmck1

"Is it really you" "Yes..I'm really here" Being without the one you love can be devastating, and when getting... More

Coming Back To You
Act One
1- Fate of the Universe
2- Like the Beatles?
3-The Call
4-Is This Real
5-Back Together
6- Why didn't you?
8-He's Here
Act Two
1-Devastation
2-Where's Fury?
3-Let's Get this Son of a Bitch
4-Moving On
5-New Life
6-Is This New?
7- Bigger Than His
8- Getting The Team Back
9-He's Good At That
10-New York 2012
11-Bringing Everyone Back
12-Final Battle
13-Saying Good-Bye
14- One Last Mission
Epilogue
Bonus Content

7-She's Not Alone

3.9K 74 9
By allynmck1

We pull apart, standing there just holding each other not wanting to let go, knowing what was about to happen. Eventually we leave the building and we go board the Wakanda carriers with the others and they fly off toward the barrier. "How we looking Bruce?" I hear Natasha ask as I see Bruce running in the Hulkbuster armour.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it. Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually" he stops talking as he trips on a rock and falls. "I'm okay! I'm okay!" he tells us.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line" we hear James inform us.

The carriers slow down and turn, allowing everyone on board to slide out. I walk beside Steve and Natasha, Bucky on the other side of Steve, and we all go to the front lines. T'Challa walks over to the Border Tribe, who are all chanting as he goes to thank them.

Steve, Natasha, T'Challa and myself all break from the group walking up to the barrier. We see that the two figures are the orc alien I fought in New York, and the other is who Steve had fought in Edinburgh.

"Where's your friend?" Nat asks the woman alien.
"You will pay for his life with yours, Thanos will have that stone" she threatens.
"That's not going to happen" Steve tells her.
"Earth is ours" I warn.
"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have blood and dust" T'Challa declares.

"We have blood to spare" the woman says brandishing her sword, and the we see the ships behind her start to open up. I see as the monsters I had been having nightmares about disembark.

The four of us head back to the front lines, "Did they surrender?" Bucky asks Steve.
"Not exactly" Steve tells him.
T'Challa then leads his warriors in a chant, "Yibambe!" they all chant together.

The alien women lowers her sword signaling the monsters to attack. We watch as massive amounts of them run to the force field.

"What the hell?" Bucky says.
"Looks like we pissed her off" Natasha says smiling at me.
"Just a bit" I reply to her. The monsters get to the barrier trying to breakthrough, and we watch as bits and pieces of them breakoff as they try to get at us.

"They're killing themselves" I hear Okoye say. Some start to get through, T'Challa gives the command to fire, I start to send energy blast, and Bucky fires off his gun. Bruce uses the repulser blasts on the Hulkbuster shooting away at the incoming. I see Sam, fly above us, deploying his redwings, to also fire away.

"You seen the teeth on those things?" I hear him say through comms.
"Alright backup Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed" James warns Sam. In his War Machine suit James flies by the barrier deploying a group of mines, exploding on impact on the aliens breaking through. I continue to blast away at the incoming, when we see some running around the outside perimeter.

"Cap, it these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us. There's nothing between them and Vision" we hear Bruce say.
"Then we better keep 'em in front of us" Steve says.
"How do we do that?" Okoye asks looking at T'Challa.
"We open the barrier" he answers surprising all of us. I hear as he commands the dome control top open a portion of the barrier on his command. Steve readies his arm shields and I create my energy as T'Challa goes and stands in front of us all.

"WAKANDA FOREVER" he shouts giving the Wakanda salute as he puts the Black Panther helmet on and we all start to break into a run, going after the enemy.

As we run T'Challa shouts, "NOW!" and we see part of the barrier open allowing massive amounts of the monsters through, coming to attack all of us. They all start to come through the barrier, no longer going around us, and I see Steve and T'Challa running ahead, I decide to try and attack from the sky, creating my force field I fly above the others, blasting away at the aliens.

"How much longer Shuri?" I hear T'Challa ask.
"We've barely begun brother" I hear her reply.
"You might want to pick up the pace" he tells her, as I continue to fly around attacking.

We are getting overrun with enemies, I see Steve and T'Challa fighting side by side, then spot Bucky getting pinned down. I land by him sending energy blasts at the attacking monsters, getting them off him.
"Thanks" he says smiling at me.
"No problem" I say as I run off to be by Steve's side, blasting away at the aliens trying to get to him and T'Challa. I spot Bruce, getting knocked down, "AHH!! There's too many of them" he says and I try to get some that are going after him, when one jumps in the air knocking me down. I roll across the hard rock covered ground, coming to a stop, I slowly stand back up. I can feel my built up anger and I send a huge amount of energy at the invading aliens, knocking them all back, killing as many as I can.

"Remind me not to make you mad" I hear Steve say, as I see him come up to me.
"I thought I lost you" I say as I quickly hug him.
"Not again" he replies as we break apart,and keep fighting off the monsters.

Out of now where there is a bright rainbow coloured light, and what looks like an axe comes flying by, bursts of lightning admitting from it as it takes out all the aliens around us.

We see it come flying back, and three figures emerge from the bright light. Steve and I look at each other when we realize one of those figures is none other then Thor. Standing on his shoulder is a racoon looking creature and beside him is a living tree.

"Ah, ha ha ha" I hear Bruce laugh, "You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce shouts.
"BRING ME THANOS" Thor screams as he charges toward the enemies.

We all go back to fighting off the aliens, "I missed these dates" I say as I blast an alien about to go at Steve.
"These were always fun" he says as he punches and alien down with his hand guard.

We continue trying to keep the aliens at bay when Thor rejoins by us, swinging his new axe around, taking out as many as he can. We finally get a chance to catch our breath, Steve looks over at Thor, "new haircut?" he asks him.
"Noticed you've copied my beard" Thor says back. Steve reaches up indicating his beard when we hear a snarl behind us.
"By the way this is a friend of mine..Tree" Thor tells us pointing his axe at the Tree creature who had three aliens stabbed by a branch he created.
"I AM GROOT" he growls at us.

Steve points to himself, " I am Steve Rogers" he then points to me " She is Cassandra Austin"

"Soon to be Rogers" I suddenly say surprising both Steve and I.
"Really?" he says as smiles at me.
"If we ever get out of this alive I want to marry you Steve" I say as we quickly hug, before having to both knock out aliens that are approaching us. We go back to fighting when we hear a rumbling, looking we see machines that breakthrough the ground inside the barriers. They are coming at everyone, and I hear T'Challa shouting "Fall Back. FALL BACK!"

"GO" Steve tells me.
"Be safe" I say as I take off up into the sky, using my powers to try and destroy the machines. As I get closer I spot Nat and Okoye fighting side by side about to be plummeted by the mechanism, I quickly land in between them hoping my force field will protect us all from impact, just as we turn to prepare ourselves, I see Wanda appear glowing in her red powers. She uses her powers to lift the machines from the ground, sending them flying around us and into the attacking enemies. I lower my force field, Natasha and I look at Wanda who looks back at us and we all smile at each other.

"Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asks astonished by Wanda's power.
I walk up to Wanda, "You need to be with Vision" I say to her.
"My friends needed me" she says as we all go back to fighting off the aliens.

As we keep fighting Sam's voice comes through. "Guys we got a Vision problem"
"Somebody get to Vision" I hear Steve order as I blast at three more aliens.
"I got him" I hear Bruce reply, looking up I see him flying, having discovered how to make the Hulkbuster fly.

"On my way" Wanda replies, and I blast at more aliens, but I don't see Wanda fly off. That's when I look at the woman alien standing over a trench, and jump down. I get over there just as Natasha and Okoye do too, and the three of us jump down into the trench.
"He'll die alone. As will you" the woman taunts her.

"She's not alone" Natasha says standing on the one side of the alien, as she prepares her staff. I create my energy standing in front of her and Okoye prepares her spear standing on the other side. The three of us surround her as she screams going to attack Natasha. I blast at her, knocking her away from Natasah, when Okoye runs up the embankment and jumps down at her. She manages to evade our attacks, knocking Okoye down, before getting to me and hitting me down. I slowly get up, and see her and Natasha attacking one another in hand to hand combat when I see one of the machines come flying by and manage to duck in time.

Just as I get back up and go help Nat, who is pinned down, I see Wanda has the women wrapped up in her powers. She makes the alien woman go flying, destrpoyed by one of the machines. Parts of her go flying on me and Natsha, who sits up looking at Wanda, Okoye, Wanda and me, "That was really gross" she says.

"You okay?" I ask her.
"I am now" she replies, "are you?" she asks Wanda, who just nods, " then go protect Vision"
"Thank you" Wanda says as she flies off.
"You need to go too, go find Steve" Natasha smiles at me. I just nod at her as I fly off following Wanda into the deeper jungle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 989 40
The unthinkable has happened. The Avengers lost. Thanos used the Infinity Stones to bring the balance he felt was needed to the universe, resulting i...
386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
38.3K 955 31
It's been five years since the snap. Five years since Thanos decimated half the universe. Attempting to get back some sort of normality, Steve and Fr...
29.2K 843 30
Just stories of our beloved Wanda and Natasha I don't own any of these characters but this is my original work.