Requested One shots - Naruto...

Autorstwa NikitaKnight88

Every time one of my stories reaches a certain amount of reads I let my followers submit a request. The first... Więcej

🍋Kiba X Reader - Statistics Lecture
🍋Kakashi X Reader - Being a bad girl
🍋 Madara X Reader- In Love and War
🌹Minato x Reader - "Let me love you like you deserve to be loved"
😈Yandere_Harshirama X Reader- My flower
😒Kisame - Tsundere Reader- Acting Reckless
🍋Kisame X Tsundere Reader - Some things never change
🍋Kakuzu X ThiefReader - Hunter and Hunted
🍋Kakuzu X ThiefReader - When the hunt ends
🍋Birthday Present! - Hidan X Reader
❤DeidaraXReader - I can't stand to see you cry
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma -Shattered dreams -Part 1
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 2
❤🌹Tobirama X Uchiha_Reader - Romantic
💕👊 Madara X Reader X Hashirama- When love hurts
Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle - The end
Madara X Senju-Reader - Forbidden Love
💕Iruka X Reader - Poems
🍋Deidara X Reader - Good to be home
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma -Shattered dreams - Part 3
😈Yandere_Obito X Reader - Mine!
💔😭 Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 4
🍋Pein X Reader - The Kami and the Priestess
🌹💕 Gaara x Reader - Sun, Sea, Suna
❤💑Sai X Tsundere Reader -Cuddles in the storm
🍋Kisame X Reader - "I'm going to teach you how to behave."
🎉🎂🍋 Kakashi X Birthday-Reader: Happy Birthday
Kakuzu X Reader - "And why would I be pissed?"
🍋🍋🍋🍋Kakashi's birthday!
🍋Konohamaru X Reader- Konoha and Suna
Madara X Senju-Reader - Forbidden Love (End)
"Happy new year baby"
Deidara X Reader - 🍋💙🍋💙🍋💙 Dark night skies
🍋🍋🍋Asuma X Reader - Missed you
🍋🍋Zabuza X Reader - My Love,
Neji X Reader: Destiny
🍋🍋Tobirama X Reader; The new girl in town
🍋🍋Orochimaru - Reader: The Sannin
Shikamaru X Reader Lemon - In sadness and in sorrow
Hidan - Scream
🍋🍋Hashirama X Reader X Izuna🍋🍋
🍋😥😪 Tobirama - Men of honor
Jiraiya X Reader - Unexpected love
😭💔Kakashi X Reader X Asuma - Shattered dreams - Part 5
🌹🍋 Yamato X Reader - Sunflower
❤❤Men of Honor - Part 2
Song Request - Fall for you- Neji
Song request - Answers- Itachi
When love is not allowed - part 1
Kiba X HurtReader: Don't say that (Lemon)
Song Request: Deidara X Reader: Run baby Run un!
Song Request: AsumaXReader - Cigarette Daydream
🍉🍋Watermelon Sugar High🍋🍉
Song request: Take me back to the night we met
Jiraiya X reader - Dreams
When love is not allowed - part 2
🍋AU🍋: Tobirama X Reader: I Object!
🍋Kakashi X Reader: We weren't done🍋
Kakashi's Alphabet - NSFW
Jiraiya's alphabet - NSFW
Itachi's Alphabet - NSFW
Sasuke's Alphabet - NSFW
Obito's Alphabet - NSFW
Kisame's Alphabet - NSFW
Deidara's alphabet - NSFW
Hidan's Alphabet- NSFW
Kakuzu's Alphabet - NSFW
Kiba's Alphabet - NSFW
Tobirama's Alphabet - NSFW
Madara's Alphabet - NSFW
Minato's alphebet - NSFW
Murder Mystery - Part 1
Asuma's Alphabet - NSFW
Still hers to love
Hidan X Reader - I want you to show me
Obito X Reader - Bitter sweet memories
🍋❤Yandere Kiba X Amnesia reader

Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle- Part 1

3.2K 95 115
Autorstwa NikitaKnight88

[A/n: Well if you get a request to write about a love triangle (thanks again LucretiaUchihaHatake), then you just decide that each character gets his own freaking chapter. So without further delay (because it took me long enough to write this) Chapter one of In the middle!  Lemme know what you think, Author-chan likes votes, but loves comment =) Author-chan out!]

"Come on Itachi! Is this really the best you can do?"

I smirked as I landed a few feet away from the Uchiha. On his usually serious face was a faint smile plastered as he watched my lean body rise up again and fold my arms in front of my chest.

It was warm and sunny out and I was only wearing a tank top and shorts. A small layer of sweat had formed on my skin, making it shine as the sun caressed it.

Itachi was still wearing his cloak but it was zipped halfway down, his hand resting on the opening. He looked so relaxed as if we weren't in the middle of hand to hand sparring session just seconds ago.

"You should put on some sunscreen (y/n)-chan. Your skin is getting red."

My eyes wandered over my shoulder, seeing that Itachi was right and that my skin indeed started to grow red as the sun was burning down on us. When I returned my gaze, Itachi was standing right in front of me, in his hand a bottle of sunscreen.

"Let's sit in the shade for a second (y/n)-chan. It's getting awfully hot out in the sun."

Itachi grabbed my hand and guided me towards a large tree. He let go of my hand and took off his cloak, putting it down on the ground as a blanket for us to sit on. I smiled at the kind gesture and took the hand Itachi offered me to help me sit down.

He allowed me to sit down before he took a seat behind me. "Can you move your top out of the way (y/n)-chan? Your skin is really burning up,"

I smiled at his caring nature and pulled off my tank top, leaving me in just my bra with my back turned towards Itachi. The only thing covering my upper body was the sports bra I was wearing and never would I have guessed that Itachi would be blushing profusely behind me as his eyes scanned all the pieces of skin that were revealed to him. I was always just one of the guys, never the pretty or the cute girl. More than once, I would wrestle with Kisame. Of course, he had me beat in strength but I was much smaller, able to dodge him for extended periods of time and more than once I made the large sharkman fall to the ground face first before he eventually caught me in his large hands and tickled me until I screamed for mercy with tears rolling down my cheeks in laughter. Itachi would always watch us play around with a faint smile around his lips but more recently his eyes became darker when Kisame had me pinned to the ground and was straddling me as if the closeness between me and Kisame was bothering him.

Slowly Itachi's hands started to massage in the sunscreen, his fingers using just enough pressure for me to let out an appreciative sigh. "If I knew you would give me a massage, I would have gotten a sunburn a long time ago Itachi"

Itachi knuckled softly, a sound that made shivers run down my spine. "If I would have known you would allow me to massage you, I would have suggested this ages ago," he shot back in his smooth voice. I hummed again and closed my eyes and let my head tilt forward, giving Itachi more room to work his wonders. If I would have known he was smiling as cute as he did, I might have reacted differently, but now, I just moaned softly as his hands workered their magic.

"Your shoulders are really tense (y/n)-chan. Maybe you should lie down so I can really wo-"

"(y/n)-chan! Tobi is so happy to see you!"

My eyes flew open and I almost groaned in annoyance but quickly relaxed again when I noticed Tobi's happy self.

The tranquility of the moment was interrupted by the childlike voice of Tobi, who came charging towards us over the grassy field. His arms stretched out as he hurried towards the shady spot I was sitting with Itachi.

"Hi Tobi" I called back, waving at the manchild but suddenly I noticed that Tobi kept running towards us at full speed, his cloak hanging open and flowing behind him. "Tobi sto-"

"Whhoooooooo"

Tobi wasn't able to stop in time and came to a tumbling halt, landing on top of me. My cheeks flustered shade of pink, knowing that I was only wearing a bra and the tight black shorts with a grown man on top of me. A child-man but still a man.

"Are you okay (y/n)-chan? Tobi's sorry!" the lollypop male exclaimed in a loud voice but he didn't make a move to scramble up.

Suddenly a realization hit home and my eyes wandered lower until they reached their destination. Anger rose quickly and I screamed loudly. "Tobi! Get your hands off my breasts! Pervert!"

"Tobi's sorry but they are really soft!" but Tobi was quickly yanked up by and furious Itachi who threw the man-child a few feet away as he stared at him with his Sharingan shining brightly.

I jumped up and pulled my tank top over my head, feel sort of violated by Tobi and his groping hands. Tobi scrambled to his feet and I was sure that I saw a hint of red on one of his cheeks as the mask had shifted to the side when Itachi harshly pulled him off me and threw him away. He quickly readjusted his mask and rubbed the back of his neck apologetically. "Tobi's sorry (Y/n)-chan," Tobi cried out as his head tilted towards the ground.

I was already putting my cloak back on and zipped it up all the way up, sealing my body away. But I couldn't help but remember Tobi's well build body on top of mine. He might be acting like a kid on a sugar rush, his body most definitely was that of a man.

"It's okay Tobi, but you can't just grope me like that!" I said with anger lacing my voice. It wouldn't help to stay mad, especially with Itachi standing next to me, fuming as his eyes scanned Tobi up and down. Tobi was already standing straight again and he was facing Itachi, I stuck in the middle between them.

I couldn't deny that there was a tension building up between them. Itachi's Sharingan was out, shining brightly in the fierce red color as he focused his eyes on Tobi. When I turned around to face Tobi I noticed the same red glow coming from the hole in his mask.

"You should leave Tobi" Itachi suggested.

"Maybe you should leave Itachi. I have things to discuss with (y/n)."

Tobi's voice was no longer the high pitched child voice I was used to. It was low and deep, a voice I never heard before in my life.

"Maybe you both could take a breath and chill. You look like you're gonna rip each other's heads off" I stated plainly before stepping in the middle of them so they couldn't charge at each other. Itachi's face seemed emotionless but his eyes were squinted slightly, indicating that under the surface, Itachi was fuming. I only noticed because I loved watching Itachi's eyes, so the slightest change in then was noticeable by me and squinted was a clear sigh. Itachi was annoyed and angry. Tobi's face might have been hidden by his mask, I could feel his chakra climb higher and higher which each second that passed. It was amazing how much chakra a guy with his character had stored.

"Come on guys, knock it off!" I shouted as I started to feel really uncomfortable. If they were to clash, I could get seriously injured being in the middle. I rose my hands, both of my arms stretched out to push them away.

"What is going on here?" A loud voice suddenly called out and I let out a sigh of relief. Pein was walking our way, Konan and Kisame walking right behind him as they made their way towards us.

"For some reason, Itachi and Tobi are planning on killing each other," I explained as he lowered my hands and watched our leader step closer. His orange hair was swaying lightly in the wind but his purple orbs scanned Itachi and Tobi up and down before he started barking orders. "Itachi, Tobi. You're both going on a mission together with Kisame and (y/n). I assume that that isn't going to be a problem?"

For a second all stayed quiet until Tobi was the first to break the intense staring contest. "Of course not leader-sama! Because's Tobi's a good boy!" He jumped up and down, once again acting like the spoiled child-like character that I'm used to.

"As long as Tobi does not touch (y/n)-chan inappropriate again, there will not be a problem," Itachi stated in a cold voice. It made shivers run down my spine but I knew he meant well.

Konan and Pein exchanged a look and I noticed the flash of worry on Konan's before the caught me. She gave me a reassuring smile and I winked in response. With us being the only girls in the Akatsuki, we always had each other back. Well, technically Pein had hers, while Konan guarded mine but it was nice to at least have one female to turn to.

"It was an accident Itachi-senpai!" Tobi said with his hands on the place where his cheeks were hiding behind the mask, shaking his head as if he felt guilty about groping me.

"If it was an accident then why di-"

"Enough! Get ready for your mission all of you. Kisame has the details, you are supposed to leave within half an hour." Pein interrupted Itachi's rant. His purple orbs scanned our small group, his eyes lingering longer on me than on any of the other members. "Kisame, I need a word with you, the rest is dismissed. Go get ready." Pein ordered.

I turned around and made my way towards the hideout, leaving the group behind as I hurried down the field, not wanting to be stuck in the tension that had been brewing under the surface.

I rushed down the hall, ignored a perverted comment from Hidan, and slammed the door of my room shut behind me, leaning back with my eyes closed. "That was fucking intense"

"Tell me about it."

My eyes flew open when I heard the voice in my room, I opened my mouth to yell but a body slammed against my own, pinning me against the door with one hand pressing both my wrists against the door and the other covering my mouth. "sssst (y/n), I'm not going to hurt you, unless you like that kind of thing," Tobi whispered in a low and husky voice, his mask next to my ear.

My breathing was heavy when Tobi leaned back up and carefully removed his hand away from my mouth. "I just wanted to make sure you're okay," Tobi said as he stared down at me through the hole in his mask.

"I'm fine Tobi but you're still holding my wrists."

Tobi stayed silent for a few moments but his hands never released their grip on me. His free hand slowly moved up to his mask, slowly moving it to the side. The bit of face that was revealed, made me hold my breath. Who could have thought that underneath that mask, a man with features like that was hidden? Tobi was blessed with a strong jawline and pearly white teeth. His free hand formed a fist with one finger standing up, a motion for me to stay quiet.

"I need to tell you something (y/n)-chan."

"What is it, Tobi?" I asked in a whisper.

"Call me Obito."

Before I could ask why Tobi's lips claimed mine. His free hand cupped my face and I moaned softly into the kiss. I don't know how and I don't care to find out, but Tobi was an amazing kisser. His body pressed against mine, making me feel his wide chest and abs. His tongue swiped against my lower lip and I opened my mouth to let him slip in his tongue.

He drove me mad with lust. His tongue played with mine just the way tongues should play with each other. The muscle twirled around my own, making my legs turn into jello. Tobi's hand moved from my cheek down my neck and collarbone until he fondled my breasts, using his thumb to circle my hardening nipple. His lips detached from mine and followed the movement of his hands, licking and sucking on my neck until he heard me let out a quiet moan. He knuckled against the skin before he bit down on the spot, using his tongue to ease the pain after.

"(y/n)-chan?" 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

18.9K 172 14
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
19.5K 291 27
This is for the characters that I don't already have books for. Requests are always open. Just message me the details.
3.5K 47 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
460K 7.1K 26
Collection of Akatsuki Lemons these are Xreader lemons and will be smutty.. I will take requests so just message me. I do not own Naruto or any of it...