Tobi X Reader X Itachi - In the middle - The end

Tobi immediately let go of me when we heard Itachi call out my name from the other side of the door. I pushed Tobi of me, motioning for him to stay quiet before I fixed my clothes and let my hair fall down, covering my neck so that if Tobi had left any marks, they would be covered by my (h/c) locks.

"Y/n-chan? Are you okay?" Itachi asked, softly knocking on the wooden door that kept us separated from each other. I turned around to watch Tobi but my eyebrows shot up when I noticed that my room was empty. I sank down on my knees to check under the bed bud I only found a few boxes with personal belonging who were busy collecting dust. 'Where the hell was Tobi?'

"Y/n-chan? I'm coming in."

The door opened revealing Itachi. His eyes scanned the room until they fell on my bend over form, the dark eyes glued to the curve of my bum as I was leaning forward.

"(y/n)-chan? What are you doing?" Itachi questioned as he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. I rose to my feet and dusted off my clothes with my hands, making small pieces of dust fly through the air, shimmering in the faint sunlight that fell through the window.

"I was just searching for something Itachi, nothing to worry about," I told him before looking up.

Itachi looked like he always does. His arm was hanging out of the opening of his cloak in a lazy manner. His face was as emotionless and framed by a few strands of his long raven-black hair that was tied back in a low ponytail.

"I wanted to ask you something (y/n)-chan," Itachi stated as he walked closer to me. I swallowed loudly, feeling my cheeks heat up as I felt mesmerized by the handsome Uchiha.

"W-what do you w-wanna ask Itachi-kun?" I whispered as he stood before me, his face only inches away from mine. I could feel his breath caress my skin as he exhaled and slowly started to lean forward. "Can I kiss you?"

I couldn't say no, even if I wanted to, my mind just wasn't able to process anything. My lips parted and I let out a sigh when Itachi's lips touched mine. They were soft, softer than I ever felt before. His taste had something sweet as if he just had dango's, the syrup still on his lips as they connected with mine. I loved the way the syrup mixed with his saliva, giving it a faintly sweet taste together with something minty.

Itachi's arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me closer, pressing my body firmly against his hard chest. My heart pounded against my ribs, ready to leap out of my chest but it didn't happen. My hands found their way up to Itachi hair, letting my fingers run through the soft long raven black locks. Itachi's tongue swiped over my bottom lip, begging me to grant him access without words.

When my lips parted, Itachi tongue forcefully overruled mine, using his strength to keep me under control as he roamed his newly claimed territory. I moaned softly, enjoying Itachi's kiss and affection until our lungs burned and we had to detach our lips to take in some much-needed air.

our foreheads rested against each other, taking in deep breaths to regulate our breathing. Itachi's fingers lingered on the skin of my cheek, softly caressing in a circular motion. I closed my eyes and relished the special moment of feeling desired by someone.

"(y/n)-chan?" Itachi's voice pulled me back from my little daze, making my eyes fly up to meet his own dark orbs as they stared down at me. In the back of those dark eyes, I could see something lingering, a hunger for something I couldn't place. My hands moved up and cupped Itachi's cheek, giving him my full attention. "Yes, Itachi."

Suddenly Itachi demeanor changed. He released my cheek and stepped back, out of the reach of my hand, readjusting his hair and cloak before looking up at me again. "We should get ready for our mission." Itachi turned around and stretched out his hand, ready to grab the handle on the door that separated us from the rest of the Akatsuki.