Granger Danger

By helloluv06

Hermione was forced to be a deatheater when it came to her sixth year in Hogwarts. Otherwise, Voldemort would... More

A/N:
(1) - the only option
(2) - discussing the plan
(3) - the plan
(4) - Hermione's sacrifice
(5) - arguements
(6) - a death eater vs two Gryffindor's
(7) - train ride with slytherins
(8) - the ball of light in the manor
(9) - the dream
(10) - the voices are back
(11) - explanations, p.1
(12) - explanations, p.2
(13) - Christmas presents
(14) - The Christmas party p.1
(16) - jealousy
(17) - fights and secrets
(18) - presents bringing memories
(A/N) - pictures of presents
(19) - apologies and surprises
(20) - sudden surprise
(21) - initiation
(22) - dark mark party
(23) - azkaban
(24) - breaking out of azkaban
(25) - the daily prophet can't be trusted
(26) - new years ball p.1
(27) - new years ball p.2
(28) - new years ball p.3
(29) - St. Mungos and meetings
(30) - hogwarts return
(31) - game night
(32) - a visit to the dark lord
(33) - torture
(34) - rescue Granger
A/N.....
(35) - memory loss
(36) - trying to remember
(37) - forever and always
(38) - Voldemort's evil plan
(39) - astronomy tower
(40) - tears and more tears
(41) - comforting chat with a friend
Second book - (42) - obliviate
(43) - broken promises
(44) - meet up
(45) - joining again
(46) - a new Hermione
A/N
A/N: HELP!!
(47) - snatchers
(48) - the war
(49) - the graduation assembly
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Epilogue 4
A/N

(15) - The christmas party p.2

2K 53 31
By helloluv06

Hermione sat on a seat nearby, biting on a slice of pizza and she watched the blends of colours from the sparkling dresses of the females in the ballroom. Hermione let out a small sigh with a smile, closing her eyes and opening them again slowly.

Hermione let her eyes travel around the dance floor, spotting a few death eaters and some Slytherin classmates. Then her eyes travelled to a pair of hazel ones and Pansy stumbled over, falling in to the chair beside Hermione.

"Hello there." Pansy chuckled, she looked like she was seriously drunk. Hermione just looked at Pansy with her eyes wide and then chuckled at Pansy's drunk expression.

"Pansy? You okay there?" Hermione questioned, trying to hold back her laughter from Pansy, who was laughing hysterically from having tons and tons of shots of vodka and fire whiskey.

"Yeah. You seen Blaise? Or Draco? Oh, have you seen Spongebob here? He promised me that he would come!" Pansy squealed, pouting as she looked around for any sign of Spongebob.

"No, um.. Sorry, Pansy... I haven't seen him." Hermione played along to Pansy's 'drunk game' as Hermione let out a few sniggers and chuckles.

"Okay! Well let me know if you see him and his pet snail! Spongebob!? SPONGEBOBBB!?!?" Pansy yelled, jumping up from her seat and stumbling through the busy crowd, almost falling over but caught herself. Pansy's voice echoed around the room, yelling for Spongebob. Hermione chuckled as she shook her head slowly, taking another bite from her pizza.

Draco then bounced happily over to Hermione, smirking widely and plopping himself on the seat where Pansy had sat moments ago. Hermione turned to face Draco and gave the same expression that she had done to Pansy. Draco had a shot of vodka in his right hand and was chuckling quietly to himself like Pansy had done, but Pansy had chuckled and giggled much louder.

"Hello, Hermione Granger. You look nice today." Draco yelled as the party song faded into background music.

"What? So your saying I didn't look good yesterday, only today?" Hermione joked, chuckling to herself afterwards.

"No, that's not it." Draco began, leaning closer to Hermione's ear as his breath was hot on Hermione's skin and ear. "You look real hot every day of the week." Draco mumbled but Hermione could still hear from Draco being so close to her ear. He pulled back and smirked at Hermione, giving a barely noticeable wink.

Draco's hot breath filled the air around Hermione as she breathed in once and let it out almost immediately after realising she just inhaled; the smell of firewhiskey.

"D..draco? Are you... Drunk!?" Hermione yelled. She knew Draco was drunk but not this drunk.

"Of course not!" Draco exclaimed, but his voice clearly said he was fully tipsy. He swayed back and forth in his seat and was about to fall forward, flat on his face, when Hermione quickly caught him and pulled him back onto his seat.

"Draco! Why did you get yourself so wasted!?" Hermione screamed, but chuckled at Draco's drunk and childish face.

"You look pretty." Draco stated, completely ignoring Hermione's previous question. Hermione just looked down, blushed, and smiled to herself. But then she came back into reality and looked at Draco again, more seriously. Draco was turned around on his chair and was investigating a piece of chocolate cake with fascination as if he had never even seen one before.

"Draco, you need to rest." Hermione whispered, grabbing hold of Draco's arm slowly so he would look at her for two minutes.

"But I'd rather hang here with you." Draco replied, smiling and taking a bite from the chocolate cake.

"Thanks... But you are just drunk, you'll regret saying that tomorrow. Now go rest!" Hermione demanded, pointing to the stairs.

"But i don't want to! Please, let me have fun here with you." Draco mumbled, looking into Hermione's deep brown eyes.

"Stop it, Draco. This is just your drunken self, now go! You need rest, you are even worse than Pansy!!" Hermione yelled over the next song that just came on.

"No. Now come dance." Draco said, offering out his hand for Hermione. She just stared at the pale hand in front of her. Hermione was about to take it when two figures strolled over to them, Hermione immediately dropped her hand back down to her side. It was Blaise and Pansy who went over to them, as they both sat down either side of Draco and Hermione.

Pansy, of course, had a small glass of fire whiskey in her hand from beside Hermione. Blaise had two shots of vodka in each hand from beside Draco.

"Draco, come dance! It's fun." Blaise shouted loudly over the roar of the party music. He stood up and stood in front of Draco, gesturing to the party floor. If Blaise didn't even look that drunk, or acted that drunk, even though he was, Draco must have took lots more drinks than Blaise!

"Actually I was just about to dance with--" before Draco could finish his sentence, Hermione touched Draco's arm, which immediately shut him up.

"--go. I'll hang with drunk Pansy!" Hermione chuckled, before turning to Pansy, who was doing what Draco was doing earlier and was swinging back and forth of her seat, she didn't fall off it luckily though like Draco did. Draco and Blaise stood up and left.

"Hey.. Drunk girl!" Hermione joked, smiling widely at Pansy, who was smiling widely back. Hermione's smile turned into a smirk as she examined Pansy. "How drunk are you?" Hermione asked, trying not to laugh.

"I'm sober enough to know that Draco likes you. I heard everything just then." Pansy smirked proudly, still swinging on her chair as Pansy took one big sip of her fire whiskey.

"What? N..no, Pansy. He was drunk. Trust me, he didn't mean what he just said." Hermione stated, laughing never nervously and uncomfortably.

"Hermione, have you ever gotten drunk before?" Pansy asked, putting her fire whiskey on to the table and stopped swaying on her chair to face Hermione.

"Um... No... Why? I don't see the point why I should need to." Hermione shrugged with a tiny but curious frown on her face. Pansy had whispered something on the lines of 'goody two shoes' to herself so Hermione couldn't here.

"Hermione, let me tell you something about getting drunk. Getting just is a weaker version of veritaserum! Alcohol may make people childish, weak and dizzy.. But people tell the truth, even if they might forget saying it the next morning! What Draco just said, he meant. Even the way he said it, in a loving and caring tone! He wants to dance and have fun with you, so go find him, Hermione." Pansy explained. How could Pansy act so sober and normal when she was clearly drunk and tipsy.

After hesitating, Hermione looked in to Pansy's encouraging eyes and nodded. "Okay, I'll go find him.

Pansy squealed with excitement and Hermione chuckled before jumping out of her seat and moving away through the crowd, bumping into people as she passed and then saying sorry afterwards.

Hermione then spotted the platinum blond shiny hair that she could spot anywhere; Draco's.

Hermione rushed over to where his shiny hair was, but then stopped in mid step, almost tripping over from her heels. Hermione felt her heart being ripped out of her, like someone had reached inside her and pulled it out, leaving her heartless. Even though Draco and Hermione were not together, Hermione felt like Draco was making Hermione feel forever alone, and heartless.

There Draco stood, kissing a girl who Hermione didn't recognise. The girl had black hair that reached just above her waist, and as the girl quickly opened her eyes before closing them again, Hermione saw that her eyes were a beautiful green. The girl had a nice pink blush for makeup on her cheeks, and a beautiful dark crimson colour to her lips as the girl smiled against Draco's passionate kiss. The girl also had a nice glittery purple added to her eyelids, with black eyeliner and mascara. She was stunning.

Hermione could never compete with this girl. So Hermione just watched Draco smile against the kiss with this unknown girl, as the girl was deepening it. She was really going at it! Who was this young girl!?

Hermione couldn't watch this anymore. Even though Draco and Hermione used to hate eachother, Hermione felt numb as she thought that she had fallen for the Slytherin prince, but now Hermione had realised that they could never be together. Draco will get married to this black haired girl and have a whole bunch of kids, and then Blaise and Pansy will get married and also have kids, and Hermione will be left alone with no one and will be forgotten. How could Hermione let herself fall for her old enemy!?

..........

The next chapter: Draco tries to convince Hermione that it meant nothing, but Hermione doesn't fall for it. Hermione and Ginny have a moment! Obviously not a romantic moment, but a moment when they just sat there and talking about Hermione's secrets that she knew that Ginny could keep. It's sweet!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 572 11
hermione and draco are mortal enemies. but when the divide between hatred and lust is so blurry, things between them get messy. hermione granger retu...
122K 3.4K 21
Hermione is looking forward to her sixth year of Hogwarts. But the Wizard world is in total uproar. Draco is in some serious trouble and she will do...
397 8 26
After being expelled from Hogwarts for getting into a duel and destroying school property, Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy are sentenced to live wi...
494 26 12
Draco has been put into a life or death situation. His 6th year at Hogwarts was going to be the most stressful of all. That was until he found someth...