Servamp Truth or Dare

By anime4life2006

Ask or dare any of the Servamps and Eves and maybe the subclasses. More

Intro
Mikuni-Confession
Dare-Eves
Eves and Servamps-Dare
Meeting Via
Meeting Via-Part Two
Servamps-Dare
Licht-Dare
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH GUYS!!!!!
LawLicht-Confession
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!!!!
Licht-Dare
KuroMahi Confession

Eves and Servamps-Dare

355 9 28
By anime4life2006

Mamiko-Chan: We have another dare guys!

Eves and Servamps: TWO DARES TWO DAYS IN A ROW?!?!

Mamiko-Chan: Yeah? Is there anything wrong with that?

Eves and Servamps:*remembers the last time they made Mamiko-Chan mad**shudders*
N-No

Lawless: Spill the tea Mamiko-Chan! What's the dare?!

Mamiko-Chan: Actually, I haven't read the dare yet. I just got notified that we have a dare.

Kuro: Mendoukuse. So this is going to be the first time we'll actually read the dare?

Mamiko-Chan: Pretty much.

Misono: Hurry up and open it already!

Mamiko-Chan:OK! OK!*under breath* Don't get Lily to strip for you in private.

Lily:*hears what Mamiko-Chan whispered**gets a tint of pink on cheeks*

Mamiko-Chan: Anyways, let's read the dare now!*opens envelope that has dare in it and reads the dare**starts turning red* U-Uh.....

Mahiru: Are you okay Mamiko-Chan? Your turning red. Do you have a fever?*attempts to put hand on forehead but Mamiko-Chan pulls away*

Mamiko-Chan: I-IM FINE! Uh... I mean I'm fine Mahiru-San.

Mahiru:*confused* Uh, ok?

Mikuni: Tell is the dare already Mamiko-Chan! Abel-Chan here is getting impatient!~

Mamiko-Chan:*mumbles under breath*

Licht: Speak up! We can't hear you!

Mamiko-Chan:*mumbles a little louder*

Hugh: Just tell us the stupid dare already!

Mamiko-Chan: FINE! YOU GUYS HAVE TO READ A LEMON FAN FICTION! HAPPY?!

Kuro, Lily, Lawless, Licht, and Jeje:*starts turning red*

Mikuni:*smirks because he knows exactly what a lemon fanfic is*

Mahiru, Misono, Tetsu, and Licht: Huh?

Tetsu: Why are we going to read a fanfic about lemons Big Sis Mamiko-Chan?

Misono: I want to know as well.

Mahiru: Same.

Licht: If were reading a fanfic about fruits let's read one about melon instead.

Mamiko-Chan: Not that kind of lemon Tetsu. The uh, other kind of lemon.

Licht:*realizes what she means and starts turning five hundred million shades of red* So that's the kind of lemons you're talking about.

Misono: What is it? Tell us.

Licht: I'll tell you and the other blondie but not the Angel-in-Training.*goes to whisper in there ears what Mamiko-Chan means when there going to read a lemon fanfic*

Misono: *becomes redder than Higans hair*

Tetsu: *has a tint of pink on his cheeks*

Mahiru: Tell me too Licht-San.

Licht: Sorry. No can do Angel-in-Training.

Mahiru: *gains irk mark* Stop calling me that Licht-San! Just tell me what it means already!

Licht: No.

Mahiru: Fine.*turns to Mamiko-chan* What does lemon fanfics mean?

Mamiko-Chan:*proceeds to tell him but sees the death glare that Kuro, Licht, and Hyde are sending her way and closes her mouth*

Mahiru: Well?!

Mamiko-Chan: Gomen Mahiru-San, but no.

Mahiru:*gains multiple irk marks and leaves the room angrily*

Eves, Servamps, and Mamiko-Chan:*breathes sighs of relief*

Misono: Thank god Shirota-kun left.

Kuro: Yeah. I don't want my precious sunshine to be tainted.

Eves and other Servamps:*look at him with eyebrows raised*

Kuro: What? It's true. He is mine after all.

Eves and Servamps:*in head* So possessive.

Mamiko-Chan:*in head* OTP!! OTP!! *squeals internally and fan girls* POSSESSIVE KURO IS SO AMAZING!!!!!

Hugh: Lets just move in with the dare already!

Mamiko-Chan: Ok! Ok! Just let me find a lemon fanfic first!

~time skip to after Mamiko-Chan finds a lemon fanfic~

Mamiko-Chan: Ok! I found one!

Lawless: What is it?

Mamiko-Chan: It's a uh,*looks at the title and description* LawLicht lemon!

Lawless and Licht: EH?!?!

Licht: WHY ARE PEOPLE SHIPPING ME WITH THAT  DAMN SHIT RAT?!?! HES A DEMON AND I AM AN ANGEL!!!!!

Lawless: I like angel-babe, but not that way!

Mamiko-Chan: Because you two look really kawaii with each other~

Lawless and Licht:*blushing* NO WE DO NOT!!

Mamiko-chan:*puts hands up in a surrendering position* Ok! Ok! But we still need to read the fanfic!

Lawless and Licht:*sigh* Fine.

Tetsu: Whats the title Big Sis Mamiko-Chan?

Mamiko-Chan:*looks at title* It's called "Kick Me if You Want Me to Stop" by RedZeveRin.(A/N: If you want to read the story, it's on AO3. Go check it out. It's really good.)

Lily: Lets hurry up and read it before Shirota Mahiru-kun comes back, ok?~

~time skip to after reading the lemon fanfic~

Tetsu and Misono: *entire face is red*

Lawless:*has a major nosebleed*

Licht: *is on the ground, entirely red with black swirls as his eyes*

Mikuni: *smirks because he finally has some blackmail material for the Greed Pair*

Jeje: *embarassed*

Hugh:*wondering why the hell mortals write things such as this while having an enormous blush in his face*

Mamiko-chan:*dead on the floor because of how much vampire smexyness is in the lemon and because of blood loss*

Kuro:*imagining him and Mahiru doing the same thing with steam coming from his entirely red face*

Lily:*silently fangirling at how bold his older brother is*

Lawless: Well, that was, an um, interesting read.

Mamiko-Chan: And I loved it! I'll never get tired of reading this kind of genre!

Eves and Servamps:*looks at Mamiko-Chan with a 'bitch, just what the fuck did you just say?' face*

Mamiko-Chan: What? I have a lot of time on my hands. Besides, Author-Chan loves reading these kind of books~

Author-Chan: She is right, ya know?

Eves and Servamps: Where did you come from?!

Author-Chan: Magic!

Misono and Licht: LIKE HELL!

Mamiko-Chan: *release KI* The both of you will calm down now or, I'll tell everyone here your secrets.*grins creepily* Do you want that?

Licht and Misono: *shakes head no frantically*

Mamiko-Chan: No? Then don't yell at   
Author-Chan. Ok?~

Author-Chan: Stop it Ko-Chan! Your scaring them!

Mamiko-Chan: Ah! Gomen guys! *smiles sweetly* Sorry if I scared you!

Eves and Servamps: *in head* So bipolar.

Author-Chan: If you think that she's scary, you should see me when someone pisses me off.

Mamiko-Chan: It's true! She made some bullies pee their pants after they called her the b-word!

Author-Chan: Yes, yes Mamiko-Chan. And I'm very proud of that feat.

Mahiru:*comes back into the room*

Author-Chan: Ohayo Mahiru-kun!

Mahiru:*surprised* Author-Chan! What are you doing here?

Mahiru: Just wanted to stop by.

Eves and Servamps: Wait, you know her?!

Mahiru: Yeah, I needed help with something and Author-Chan volunteered to help me. And after that, we became friends.

Author-Chan: Yeah, that's basically it.

Eves and Servamps: Cool.

Author-Chan: Anyhoo, we should probably end the chapter now. You wanna do the honors Mamiko-Chan?

Mamiko-Chan:*nods head* Hai Author-Chan! Bye everyone and thank you to @vbananakatto (is that right?) for requesting the dare! Ja ne minna!

Eves and Servamps: Ja ne minna!

Author-Chan: AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!

❤️Please like and comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 695 102
Dare or ask the dragon slayers of fairy tail and Sabertooth!!
11.1K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...
50.4K 1.5K 37
Just a regular girl in the Jujutsu world. maki zenin x reader.