Behind Teacher's Doors (Teach...

By Arthurmorti

Two teachers. Two hearts. One secret. "What happens behind this door, stays behind this door." A passionat... More

Behind Teacher's Doors (TeacherXTeacher)
Prologue
How About "No"
Have A Nice Weekend
Bad Students
Jacob The Jackass
Suspension?
Phone Calls and Hair
Elsie Ann Downey
Fondue
Handy Man
Baby Just Say Yes
Twenty Facts About My Fabulous Self

Coffee And Kisses

1.1K 48 26
By Arthurmorti

Saturday

Robert grunts. "Dave. I swear to Nickelodeon that if you do not stop jumping on my bed this minute, I will- Holy mother of all things- why?"

"Sorry, daddy," the child laughs, sprawled across Robert's thighs, his elbow still lodged into his father's stomach. "I'm sorry."

Robert shoves his elbow away. "Yeah, so is my diaphragm."

"Dad!" He groans when Dawn's voice watches his ears and glances at the clock. It's nine o'clock. What the fuck is everybody doing up?

"What is it, sweetie?" He groans, holding his stomach.

"Dylan ate my mascara."

Mascara?

"He ate your what?"

"My mascara!" She yells, entering his bedroom. Oh, yeah, sure. Everybody come on in. He's throwing a fucking slumber party.

"What the hell is mascara?"

She blinks at him. "Dad."

He thinks for a moment. "Wait. Give me a minute." Holding up his index finger, "the stuff that goes on your eyelids... Isn't that- no! That's the stuff-"

"Eye shadow?"

"Yeah! Mascara goes on your eyes... doesn't it?"

"On my eye lashes, dad."

"Right. Close." He shrugs. Dave pokes his chin. "Stop. Stop it. Dave. Get that finger away from my face or I will eat it."

Dave giggles, pokes Robert's chin again. "Your chin is hairy!"

"That's because I'm a man, you child." He laughs, tickling the boy's sides.

"An old man."

"Oh. Hello Dylan. So glad you could join us." Robert smiles. Dave climbs onto his back. "Now. Please can you puke up your sister's Masada so-"

"Mascara," she says, rolling her eyes.

"That's what I said." Robert mumbles as Dave sits on his shoulders. "Please can you puke up her eye stuff so we can all be happy families again?"

"I didn't actually eat it you moron."

"Where is it then?"

"On it's way to the dumpster, probably. I threw it in the bin."

"At least you didn't litter." Robert mutters.

Dylan smiles. Dawn groans. "I hate you!"

"Honey, I'll buy you another one." Robert sighs.

"No you won't."

"Okay, I won't." He frowns. That's new. "Dave. Get off of my shoulders."

"Make me."

"I will get the mosters from under your bed to eat you!"

"No! Daddy, no!" Dave screams, hurrying off of his father's shoulders.

"That's what I thought." He winces. "Jesus, no need to be gentle."

"No. She isn't even allowed it. Izzy gave her it." Dylan says. Are we back to the eye stuff again?

"What even is it- wait. That stuff I told you not to wear because you are still a child? Just like the lip stuff and the stuff for your face?"

"Lip stick and blusher. Yeah." Dawn mumbles.

"You know," Robert says, standing with Dave in his arms. "I think I better have a word with your auntie about the things she introduces you to from now on."

.

.

.

"Dave, buddy, the waffle is supposed to go in your mouth. Now around your mouth."

The boy giggles. "It isn't funny," Robert cleans Dave's chin. "Your making a mess."

"Dad, can Matthew- PANCAKES." Dylan runs over to the ready made stack and stuffs one in his mouth. "C'n Maffu get a luff."

"Son, swallow the food before you speak. Then I might have a chance of actually understanding you."

Dylan swallows the pancake. "Can Matthew get a lift to soccer with me?"

Robert sighs. "If his dad can drop him off here first, yeah. I need to get Dawn ready for dancing-"

"Dad!"

"Speak of the devil." Robert mutters. "Give Matthew a call, get your stuff ready and Dave, eat up quick, okay? Your going to Auntie Rachel's."

"YESS!" The little boy cheers as Robert exits the kitchen.

"Dad!" Dawn screams again.

"Calm yourself, woman. I'm coming!" He reaches her bedroom door and opens it.

She is freaking out. "Dad. I can't find- I can't- oh my god I'm freaking out. Daddy, I can't-"

"What is it? Calm down, baby. Tell me what's wrong." He says, walking over to her.

"I can't find my clasp."

Seriously?

Fuck being female.

"That's why your crying?"

She nods.

He can't help but laugh. "Daddy! Don't laugh. This is serious!" She exclaims.

He coughs, "no, of course. This is serious." He stands and walls over to her make up table. The little red clasp lies beneath a packet of baby wipes. "Come here, honey."

She walks over to him and Robert clips the loose bit of hair. "Don't cry, baby. You'll spoil your make up."

"I'm not going to win the competition." She sobs.

"Hey," he says. "You, are a super star." Robert kisses her cheek. "All I need you to do is try your best and I'll be so proud of you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." He smiles. "Okay, now sit down so I can do your face paint."

"Thanks, daddy."

"No bother, Princess."

.

.

.

Eight pancakes later, the four of them are sitting in the living room. "When did you say Matthew was co-"

The bell rings.

"Never mind then." Robert mumbles.

Dylan answers the door and Robert trails behind, yawning. "Matthew!"

"Hey bro." They fist bump and Robert smiles at Matthew's father.

"Hi there. How are you?"

The other man rolls his eyes. "Not bad. The missus has left me on parenting duty this morning." He laughs.

Robert smirks. "Oh, that was kind of her."

"Thanks for doing this, man. It's good of you. I have to get the little one to the hospital for her check up."

Robert eyes the baby in his arms. "Hi, gorgeous." He coos, reaching for the little girl's hand. "She's stunning, man. How is it being a dad to a little angel?"

She gurgles happily and the man grins. "She's hard work but I wouldn't change it for anything."

Robert nods. "Nah, exactly." The baby's hand tightens around his pinky finger, little fist turning white. "I see you, Abby. I do. Are you going to the hospital?"

She rants off random sounds and Robert laughs. "She's a keeper. Good luck at the hospital."

"Thanks, dude. See you later."

"Bye."

Robert turns around. "Okay. So, Dawn you have your dancing outfit, your snack and your change of clothes, right?"

"Check." She says.

"Dylan, your soccer kit, you have on and you have your water and change of clothes?"

"Check."

"Dave, have you brought Mr. Squiggles?"

"Check!" He holds up the stuffed dog.

"Fantastic. Let's go. Matthew, you haven't forgotten anything, have you?"

"No, Mr. Foster." He smiles.

"I like this friend," Robert grins. "I might even ask to replace him with you, Dylan.

"Hey! You can't get better than me!"

His father laughs. "No harm in trying, though."

.

.

.

Robert sighs in relief as he sits down at a table. "Four hours of freedom." He mumbles, swallowing some of his coffee.

The door opens and he glances up and smirks. It's Liberty.

"Hi, can I have a..." Robert's eyes wander over her body as she orders. How can somebody be that hot in jeans and a top?

"Fuck," he curses, wiping the spilt coffee off of the crotch of his jeans. "Good one, Foster. Retard." He mutters.

"Thank you," he hears Liberty say and looks up again. She notices him and smiles but before she can walk over to him, she is stopped by another woman.

"Oh my God, no way! Libby?" Robert laughs as Liberty winces.

"Hi, Robyn."

"How are you, girl?" Robyn smiles, clinging to the man beside her.

"I'm... great," Liberty fakes a smile. "How are you?"

"I'm fantastic." She gleams. "This is my boyfriend, Frank." He's tall and broad and absolutely loves himself. Robert laughs to himself.

Liberty raises her eyebrows, "nice to meet you."

Before he can reply, Robyn is butting in again, "where is your man, Lib? Or... are you still single?"

Liberty curses under her breath, "Um... well, actually-"

"Hey baby," Robert hurries up beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist. He nuzzles her neck, "what took you so long to get here?"

Liberty gasps, "oh-um..." They make eye contact, his brown ones shining with devilment. "I'm sorry, honey. Got caught up in traffic."

Robert smiles and kisses her forehead, "don't worry about it, sweetie." He looks to Robyn and Frank. "Oh, hi. My name's Robert. It's nice to meet you." He takes Robyn's hand and kisses her knuckles, winking at her. Frank glowers at him as she blushes.

"I'm Frank. Her boyfriend."

"Ah," Robert smirks, shaking his hand. "Lucky man."

He grunts and Robert's arm returns to Liberty's waist. "So how did you and Robert meet then?" Robyn asks, disgustingly snobby. Robert rolls his eyes.

"Should I tell them the story, baby, or should you?"

"You always tell it better, sweet pea." Liberty smiles up and him.

He kisses her nose, "alright. Let's sit?"

.

.

.

"Oh, wow. That's so romantic!"

Liberty stares at Robert, amused. "Isn't it just. This man is full of... romance. And did you mention doves on our first date?"

Robert smirks. "Well, my favourite woman gets nothing but the best."

Robyn glares at Liberty. "Frank bought me a mercedes." Robert raises his eyebrows.

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that just came out of your mouth, barbie?

"Really?" He asks instead.

She nods. "Didn't you, babe."

On purpose, Robert laughs. "How thoughtful of you, Fernando."

"Frank." The other man hisses.

"Frank," Robert replies. "Right. Got it." He clears his throat. "Well, I think we'd better get going, eh, babe?" Liberty nods, afraid to talk in case she laughs.

"Oh, you live together?" Robyn asks.

Nosey bitch.

Robert squints at her.

Give her something to gossip about. Fucking Cootie Queen.

Liberty widens her eyes when Robert's lips land firmly against her own, demanding and hot. She replies, moaning a little and he opens her mouth with his tongue, searching. He groans and she places her hand against his cheek, scratching at the stubble there. When he pulls away, he pecks her two more times before facing Robyn and Frank again.

"Yeah, we live together with our three kids who want to be doctors, our well behaved golden retriever and our ten butlers in our two billion dollar mansion. Enjoy the rest of your coffee."

Liberty stands up after Robert and he nods to the other couple. "Fernando. Bone-head."

"Excuse me?" Robyn snaps.

Robert makes a face. "Oops. You have something on your chin." She wipes her chin, frowning. "No, no, darling, the third one down."

Robert and Liberty leave Starbucks giggling like teenagers with two people gaping after them.

.

.

.

OH HALLA.

SASSYYYY ROBERT. You sexy badass mo-fo.

:D

OMFG THEY SMOOOOCHED.

:)

Let me know about the chapter. I know it was really bad but oh well. IT WILL GET BETTER. Like I have said, these are all fillers.

More action is to come SOON.

Please Vote and Comment.

Thank you.

~ MrsDowney. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 6.8K 63
Behind her smile, Destiny is just a young, gorgeous waitress who wishes for the world. The day she meets young teacher, Michael Jackson, her world tu...
323K 11.3K 92
He was her mothers coworker. Then he was her superior. He was a friend when there were none. He was a comforting ear, a shoulder to lean on when all...
5.1K 222 15
Mr Downey, in this story is not the well known actor, indeed he is an english teacher specialized in writing and composition. As for her, Ivy Lewis i...
18.8K 898 35
Madison never thought her crush could be mutual. She was only 18, still a bit naive, inexperienced and mute around anyone that wasn't her two best fr...