𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍, sirius black

By nicbelles

"I was thinking about leaving again It all depends Are we just friends?" In wh... More

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍.
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐘.
𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑.
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓.
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇.
⁰¹, OH BROTHER
⁰², THE PUMPKIN JUICE INCIDENT
⁰³, BLOOMING FRIENDSHIPS
⁰⁴, KEEPER AND CHASER
⁰⁵, ACCIDENTAL HELLEBORE
⁰⁶, KISSES & BAD TIMING
⁰⁷, SIRIUS BLACK'S WINNING STREAK
⁰⁸, SILK PJ'S AND GOLD LOCKETS
⁰⁹, MADDIE'S BAD COMPANY
¹⁰, A POTTER KIND OF FIRE
¹¹, REAL LIFE OR FAIRYTALE?
¹², FINAL FIGHTS OF FIFTH YEAR
¹³, A SUMMER ATTACK
¹⁴, HEROIC ACTIONS OF A BIG BROTHER
¹⁶, RUMOR HAS IT
¹⁷, NEVER ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER
¹⁸, JUST ANOTHER TEEN OUTCAST
¹⁹, QUIDDITCH SUPPLY SHED
²⁰, A CIGARETTE PEACE OFFERING
²¹, CONSISTENT MESS
²², BROTHERLY LOVE
²³, ANOTHER BLOODY SECRET
²⁴, NEW YEARS TRADITIONS
²⁵, LEFT FIELD RELATIONSHIP
²⁶, A LILY EVANS LAUGH
²⁷, NEW CRUSHES AND PROTECTORS
²⁸, A MAY CONVERSATION
²⁹, INTER-HOUSE QUIDDITCH CUP
³⁰, PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS
³¹, THE SIBLINGS OF HOGWARTS
³², FALL OFF YOUR BROOM
³³, BREAKFAST SQUABBLE
³⁴, JUST FOR ONE DAY
³⁵, REGULUS BLACK'S ART EXHIBITION
³⁶, THE ART OF GOING STEADY
³⁷, A PESSIMIST'S VIEW
³⁸, ONE LAST TRAIN RIDE
³⁹, FIRST DATE BEHAVIOR
⁴⁰, EAGLES ON THREE
⁴¹, HONEYDUKES WAKE UP CALL
⁴², RULES AND REGULATIONS OF BREAKFAST
⁴³, SIRIUS' STUPID COLOGNE
⁴⁴, AN INFLUX IN GIFT-GIVING
⁴⁵, JAMES POTTER'S BIGGEST FEAR
⁴⁶, THE BOYS ARE BACK
⁴⁷, THE LEAGUE'S BEST TEAM
⁴⁸, VISITING THE HEADMASTER
⁴⁹, WAITING FOR SOMEDAY
⁵⁰, FAMILY LIVES AT HOGWARTS
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

¹⁵, BRING ME A DREAM

69.4K 3.1K 4.9K
By nicbelles

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
chapter fifteen; Bring Me A Dream
You're quite cocky for a bloke with the imprint of my bathroom tiles on his cheek. "

  IT WAS NEARING the end of August when James felt comfortable enough to leave Sirius and Madeline alone. It hadn't exactly been on purpose, Euphemia and Fleamont had to go grocery shopping and because James had strange tendencies, he had to go as well.

  Madeline announced it was far too hot to leave the house, and Sirius was still snoring by the time they left, so neither came on the outing. But James wasn't filled with worry at this, as Sirius had long since returned to the boy he knew so often.

  Though, Sirius and Madeline hadn't talked much since the night in the Astronomy Tower. James and Sirius kept themselves busy most days and Madeline was gone over half of the time, visiting Kai who was doing much better. But, of course, when Sirius wandered downstairs to find Madeline sprawled across the sofa all alone he said something.

  "Where's Prongs?"

  "Shopping with my parents," Madeline responded, not removing her arm from overtop of her eyes. "He couldn't wake you up."

  "Yeah, I have a shite headache," Sirius grumbled, rubbing the heels of his hands into his eyes.

  "You and James have got to be more discreet." Sirius' eyes widened as Madeline hopped up from the couch, wandering back into the kitchen. "I mean, Mum and Dad haven't caught you because they've been busy, but if you're going to go out drinking multiple times a week, at least learn how to do it properly."

  Sirius was still stuck in shock but managed to catch the bottle of water Madeline tossed at him.

  "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies."

  "You're quite irritable in the morning, aren't you?"

  "It's not the morning, it's 1 in the afternoon."

  Sirius waved her off, jumping over the back of the couch and settling down into it. "So, what are we doing today?"

  "We aren't doing anything."

  "Oh, come on Mads, I know you want to spend time with me."

  "You're quite cocky for a bloke with the imprint of my bathroom tiles on his cheek."

  Sirius fell silent as he ran a hand across his cheek, feeling the diamond pattern stamped into his skin.

  "Hey. . . can I ask you something?" Madeline questioned, walking around the couch and gently sitting beside the boy. "Well, two somethings."

  "You're going to ask no matter what."

  "Yeah, that's true," Madeline sighed, pulling her feet into the sofa before turning herself to face the boy, "Is it. . . bad to break up with someone in a letter?"

  Sirius swore his heart stopped in his chest.

  "I just feel like the time won't be right for a long time, school will just start and then all the holidays, plus every time I've tried to do it before I chicken out."

  "Well, then, I don't think it's bad," Sirius finally breathed out, "It's. . . well, it's your life."

  "Yeah," Madeline chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, "Right."

  "So, what's the other something?"

  "Why did you show up here?" The girl questioned, "Middle of the night. . . you weren't okay."

  "Yeah, uh," Sirius shifted for a moment, positioning himself into a position similar to Madeline's. "My parents. . . it just got really bad."

  "Oh."

  "Yeah, I couldn't stay there anymore. . . they've disowned me and. . . and James said I could stay here. So did your parents, but if you don't want me to then I can—"

  "Of course I want you here," Madeline cut him off, grabbing his hand and shocking them both. "I. . . just mean," She quickly let go, "Only if they're okay with it."

  Sirius looked to his lap, a small frown carved into his features, the silence of the house only really sinking in right then.

  "No, I don't," Madeline breathed out, "I'm glad you came here and I'm glad you're safe."

  The boy looked up in shock, stormy grey eyes meeting warm brown ones. Madeline made a choice then, to act on instinct. It was something usually reserved for fighting with her brother, but she wasn't thinking, she couldn't.

  Madeline very slowly pushed herself forward, her hands sinking into the soft sofa cushions as the distance between she and Sirius became smaller and smaller. The boy himself was stuck in disbelief, convinced she was reaching for something behind him.

  But she wasn't.

  The first thing that invaded his senses was her insanely sweet perfume that smelled of pure vanilla. Everything else was all at once, her nose bumping against his, rebel hairs brushing his cheeks, and then her lips. Soft and slightly glossed, as if she'd just applied Chapstick.

  It took Sirius a moment to comprehend that the moment wasn't a dream, everything about Madeline Potter felt like a dream.

  But once he finally realized this was real, she was kissing him, he reacted all at once. Sirius cupped her face quickly, brows furrowing as he pulled her into a deeper kiss.

  It didn't take long for all of the emotions that had been silently floating between them to surface, Sirius, laying back and pulling Madeline with him. She let a laugh out, Sirius engulfed this in another kiss. The girl wasn't thinking straight, of course, she knew what was going on and it was the best thing that had happened in her sixteen years of living, but Sirius was there and he was holding her and she couldn't think.

  Her hands left the nape of his neck, trailing their way down until the gripped onto the bottom of his t-shirt. Sirius' mind had been consumed until the moment Madeline gently tugged the fabric, in but a second the two were detached and across the room from one another, breathing heavily.

  "I'm sorry—"

  "No, no," Sirius shook his head quickly. "Don't be."

  "But, I—"

  "Trust me, you did absolutely nothing wrong," Sirius breathed out in a laugh. "There are just. . . There are just some things you shouldn't see yet."

  Madeline took a cautious step towards the boy, once she was sure he wasn't fleeing anytime soon she walked up to him fully. Sirius waited with bated breath to see what she'd do, currently just searching his stormy eyes for something indescribable.

  Madeline gently placed a hand on his cheek, letting it weave into the black hair he'd grown out over the past years. She didn't have to make herself any taller to kiss him, the boy was just the right height to only slightly tilt her head up before a kiss.

  Which is exactly what she did.

  It was far less heated than the one prior, a gentle lasting kiss. Sirius brought his hands up for a moment, unsure really of what to do with them but eventually settled on resting them on Madeline's waist and pulling her closer

  The girl was the one to pull away, not fully, simply resting her forehead on his as they were still entangled with each other.

  "That was unexpected," Sirius whispered, making Madeline let out a breathy laugh, "Not that I didn't enjoy it."

  "What are we going to do now?"

  "I have no idea," Sirius admitted, "James would—"

  "Kill you, then me," Madeline finished quietly.

  "That doesn't mean this can't happen," The boy spoke softly, "It doesn't have to, but—"

  Madeline's kiss held the only answer Sirius needed to know.

  "We're home!"

  The teens separated, Madeline sent Sirius a small wink before taking the stairs two at a time, leaving Sirius alone as James wandered in.

  "Woah, mate you look rough."

  "Just woke up," Sirius sighed, running a hand through his hair, "Last night was bloody insane."

  "That it was, Pads, that it was."

( AUTHOR'S NOTE. )
OK I LOVE MADDIE & SIRIUS
I know this entire situation was 
abrupt, but just TRUST the 
process ok thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 10.9K 49
《 E. L. L. Trilogy 》 You know Marauders: James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and Peter Pettigrew. But what if there was someone else. Other Marau...
794K 29.1K 65
[Complete] Maybe, fate didn't want Hermione Granger to run away. Maybe, fate wanted Hermione Granger to change the world instead. || In which, with a...
88.4K 4K 133
❝𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑵𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬❞ in which there is a war to be fought, and two former opposites realize what it really means to lose ever...
7.1K 216 26
"we were likely to never happen"