ALPHA CYRUS

By thelazyfauet

Note: This book will be revised soon. I will be adding and or deleting some scenes to work on the plot holes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42: The End
NEW BOOK

Chapter 37

1.9K 87 5
By thelazyfauet

CYRUS STEELE

"Alpha..." I heard my Beta say but I ignored him.

"Where is she?!" I yelled as soon as I stepped inside the pack house.

Everyone bowed their heads while I waited for them to answer my question. But as seconds passed, none of my wolves said a word that only infuriated me more.

Slowly, I could feel my wolf wanting to take over and if they will keep on staying quiet, I would gladly let them meet with Harry.

"I am asking you, where is my mother?!" I let a growl escape my lips, sending them all a warning that any minute now, they would be seeing the beast in me.

They only cowered away as they still kept their mouths shut. Without wasting anymore time, I attacked one male wolf and bit his neck, with just the right amount of force to make him bleed, leaving him limping on the floor. The woman beside him, which I assume is his mate, screamed in horror and was about to slash his claws at me and before she could even lay her hand on me, she ended up howling in pain as I tossed her across the room.

"You must have forgotten who I am!" My voice has never been this cold and cursing and everyone came back to their senses. I know they are protecting my mother, their previous Luna, but I am their Alpha now. How dare these wolves rebel against me.

"You see, that happens when we, werewolves get attached to humans." The words she spat were filled with disgust and pure hate.

I looked up the stairs to find my mother looking back at me, dead in the eyes. She descended down and the crowd made a way for her.

"It's been a long time since you've visited the pack house and this is how you greet your pack members? That's not how a powerful Alpha should behave." I clenched my fists and looked at my werewolves.

They are all scared, and the kids are obviously traumatized. But this is all her fault. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be behaving like a wild animal.

With a forced calmed voice, I said, "cut the crap. You know all too well why I came here. Now I am giving you three seconds to give her back to me or else..."

"Or else what? You will kill me?" She said cutting me off. My fangs showed off and she just scoffed.

"I am warning you..."

"Let me ask you one thing, Cyrus," she paused, walked back and forth, "who exactly are you looking for?" She stopped on her tracks and looked back at me.

I walked towards her and stopped a meter away from her, "don't play dumb with me, mom. You know why I came looking for you." I said through gritted teeth.

She shrugged her shoulders and looked around the room, "is this about that unworthy human mate of yours?"

"You..."

"Unfortunately, I haven't met her after the day I came to your house. So, what made you think that I am keeping her here?"

"Stop lying! I know you came to see her this day before she disappeared. Your scent was all over my place!" I spat the words right in front of her face and her face suddenly changed.

"What do you mean, my scent is all over your place? I am telling the truth, I haven't left the pack house for days now." Honesty, that's all I could see in her eyes.

I felt Andy, my Beta, walking up behind me. "That's right, Alpha. When you called up that time and asked me to keep an eye on your mother, she never, even once, left the pack house."

My mother nodded at me smugly, "I did not leave this place because you had them keep me locked up here. I personally chose to stay here to look after the pack members because apparently, their Alpha is busy with his little bitch."

"Don't call her that!" Harry almost attacked her but I was quick enough to take action. I still need to remain sane in order to process everything that has been said.

"Why not? She is a bitch! She is taking you away from this pack. She is keeping you all to herself! Everyone is losing you and you are not even doing anything about it. And look!" She screamed, regarding the wolves that I have hurt.

"You almost killed two innocent wolves because of that girl. What do you take us for, Cyrus? Do we mean nothing to you?!" Her words made me realize the reason why I never wanted to accept Carmela in the first place.

I have never wished for a mate, especially a human mate but everything about her made me change. It wasn't just the pull caused by the bond. There was more to it. I was able to ignore her for weeks but she never gave up on me. She was there, every morning, showing up with a cup of coffee in her hand, with a bright smile etched on her face.

Whenever I ignored her, I would hear her mumble words to herself that made her look so cute. Her clumsiness was one of her many charms that made me want to look at her, secretly. And when other men, even Tristan, were close to her, I just lost it. I knew then that I can never let her be with someone else but me.

When she lost her memories with me, I thought I would completely lose her but she agreed to live with me, and just when everything's going smoothly, this happened.

If it wasn't my mom, then who could it be?

"Son, I really don't like her for you that's why I showed up that day and said those words. You two can't be together."

"If you are destined to be with someone else, there's no one, not even a single soul can break you apart. And I want you to remember, that your mate is your other half, if you can't be together, consider yourself dead." I said the exact words she said to me and my sister when we were still young.

That caught her off guard. Her eyes have turned misty, tears are about to be pouring down.

"You used to tell us how much Dad hated you but you were mates and you couldn't let anyone have him. You threatened him. You said you would kill the woman he loved the most if he would not marry you. And now, you are going against your own words."

Finally, her tears rolled down her cheeks. Her wrinkled face suddenly showed guilt and pain. She looked away, unable to take my words.

"You are the reason why Cyrene stuck with that stupid guy no matter how much he hurt her. He was playing with her feelings but you made her believe that she would be able to make him fall for her because they were mates. What you didn't realize is that love is also an essential part of building a relationship. Something that you and Cyrene both lacked of."

"Stop!"

"No! You need to hear this to help you, mom. Dad never loved you. Until now, he despises you because the only woman she loved, died because of your selfishness and ego."

"That's why I am stopping you from being with that human. They only bring heartaches and misfortune..."

"But that will never happen because we love each other." I said that made her break into tears more.

"Whether one's mate is a human or wolf, if there is love, nothing could go wrong. And now that she's gone, I don't think I'll ever be the same again. I don't want to end up living a miserable life like dad. I need you to understand that we are one and your words, they're real for me but not for you, Cyrene and for anyone else who don't love each other."

I walked around the room and pinched the bridge of my nose, "and just like her, who attacked me in order to protect her mate, I would do the same. So if you are telling me that you are innocent, who else could have taken her?" I whispered the last words to myself.

The room is painstakingly silent. I brushed my hair up, annoyed that the only suspect I have in mind is not actually the one who took my mate.

Suddenly, Carmela's voice rang in my head. When she told me about Tristan, how she got so scared when she saw him in her apartment. But, what could be his motive in doing this? As far as I can remember, they're friends.

"But Alicia is his mate and she hates Carmela because she is your mate. You know that psychotic bitch has been clinging onto you since forever." Said Harry and that made sense.

Right. And they must have used my mom's scent in order to confuse me and start a war with her. With that, I went out of the pack house and hopped on my car. I was about to start the engine when Andy got in.

"You don't expect me to let you go alone now, do you?" I just answered him with a deep sigh before stepping on gas.

"Allow me to save our Luna." He said and I swear I heard mischief in his voice.

What a pain in the ass.

Just hang in there, Carmela. I'm coming for you.

——————-

What do you think the effin' hell is going on, guys?

Okay, so if she did not leave the pack house, who did Carmela meet in the previous chapter? Or is she lying to Cyrus? Any thoughts about this chapter?

I'm hoping this was intense enough to make up to my absences. love lots! 🖤

P.S. NETFLIX, NOTICE THIS BOOK PLEASE. I'M BEGGING YOU. Lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 9.5K 45
"We can't!" I shout at him, as I push him away from me. "Why?" He says in a sensual voice. "Because we're rivals." I say as he walks up to me, pinni...
578K 16.9K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
626K 19K 52
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!( spelling mistakes are everywhere!!!! I can not stress this enough!!! I repeat, read at your own risk! I will no...
5.2K 350 44
"You're hurting me.", I was on the verge of crying. "Well, get used to it", he said and slammed my hands into the wall and left. ##### Lillian Adam...