On Set (Supernatural imagine...

By ak__jones

On set is an imagine series that puts the reader in the shoes of a guest star as she gets to shoot on the set... More

On Set
Location, Location
New Faces
After Buzz
Convention Fever
Shut up and Dance
Getting to Know You
Reunited
Choices and Opportunities
Pretty Picture and Distorted Image
Medicine
Part of the Family
Days Leading Up
Hitting the Ground Running
With a Little Help from my Friends
Strive for Perfection
Blast from the Past
Happiest Place on Earth?
Hidden Secrets...
...Pretty Lies
Southern Comfort
Take the Win
Crash and Extinguish
Back in the Game
A Chance
Redemption Reigns
Action Ackles
Angels Gonna Play
Demons Gonna Hate
Snapshots
Winter Wishes
Merry Christmas Osric Chau
Sup Jacksonville?
And Cut
A Hell of a Ride
That's a Wrap (Finale)

Blood Washes Away

400 9 0
By ak__jones

Summary: Reader gets back to filming and spending some time with friends in Vancouver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked onto the set in your sweats with your coffee and script in hand. It's funny how on your first day last year you had done your hair all nice and worn a cute outfit. You had even put on foundation knowing that makeup would take it off. When you first started you had been so concerned with impressing other but now, you were so comfortable with everyone that you didn't need to impress them. You could show up looking like you just walked out of bed as long as you kept up a good attitude. You strolled into the make up trailer. You were doing a scene at 10 and your call was 9.

"Looks like you're gonna be in the chair all morning." said the makeup lady as you put your bag down and tied up your hair out of your face.

"I know." you said taking a seat as the makeup lady washed her hands and brushes, "Gotta do torture scenes all day." you were referring to the chair on the soundstage that you would be tied to all morning.

"No, I mean this chair." she chuckled, "This scene calls for a lot of blood."

"I'm okay with that." you said as the make up artist applied some dark circles to under your eyes. "I didn't get here till late last night. I could use some rest." you exhaled loudly.

"Better have your lines memorized." said Misha entering the trailer looking like Castiel.

"Hey there baby in a trenchcoat!" you said, not turning your head as you make up was getting done.

"What's up?" he asked taking a seat next to you.

You furrowed your brows, "Aren't you supposed to be filming right now?"

"Tear in my trench." Misha answered showing you the hole on the inside pocket. "Figured I could stop by and say hello on my way to wardrobe." he smiled at you.

You smiled tiredly as the makeup lady mixed a jar of fake blood, "They're probably waiting on you though."

"Nah." Misha said swiping his hand, "They gave everyone fifteen minutes. It's been a long morning."

"Really?" you asked sitting up and looking towards Misha as the makeup lady needed one side of your face.

"Well for Jared and Jensen anyways." he continued, "They were shooting till one."

"Aw man." you said not being able to show emotion as your face had to stay still, "That stinks."

"Well, I got my beauty rest." Misha said with a smug smile, "What about you?"

You frowned as blood was splattered on your face, "My flight out here got delayed so I didn't get here till late last night." Just saying that made you tired.

"At least you're on the same playing field as everyone else." Misha smiled watching as you got a few bruises.

"Guess so." you chuckled, "We are shooting together tonight right?"

Misha perked up, "Yeah I believe so. For the first time in..."

"Forever." you finished and you both chuckled. The makeup lady kind of looked agitated by your sudden movement.

Misha's face crinkled into a nice smile, "I know. Too bad we don't have any dialogue together this episode."

"Soon." you smiled as Misha stood up to leave.

"Okay well I'll see you later." he waved, "Oh and Y/N, please don't do your own stunts today." he joked.

"Believe me, I won't." you said never being able to live that one down. You finished your make up pretty easily. Man, your character was really getting beat up this time around. They didn't really do your hair either. They just kind of left your bed head. After you were in costume, (which was a tattered version of the one you had worn in the last scene of the last episode you were in), the makeup ladies took a brush with fake blood on it and kind of drizzled you. A little on your hair and a lot on your clothes. Then, you put a sweater on and headed to the sound stage. Bob Singer was still directing the lights around. Eventually, you got tied to a chair and met with the nameless demon who would be torturing you. His name was David, you recognized him from a few lines of dialogue in an episode of How I Met Your Mother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now honestly, I was supposed to dump you weeks ago." said David as the torturing demon when the cameras were rolling. It was the last shot of the scene which was all his coverage. You had already dealt with yours which involved a lot of cutting to squirt fake blood. "So consider yourself lucky." he continued, twirling a convincing fake knife around you, "Crowley had finally given me something to do besides his paperwork. I finally have an on the job assignment."

"Well good for you." you spat with the camera behind your right shoulder, "You've been promoted to top jackass."

"And cut!" Bob called after you finished the scene. You heard the bell that confirmed this. Man, this blood was really sticky. The crew untied you and you saw the redness from the rope. The cast and crew were on a short lunch as it was 2 pm and they had a J2 scene to film at 3 pm. But you were pretty sure you didn't need to be back 'till much later. But just to be sure, you asked the new PA, Kenny.

"Hey Kenny," you asked as he put the ropes away, "you don't need me until tonight right?"

"Yeah. Call is at five." he assured you.

"Okay I'm gonna head out for lunch." you said with a smile. You waved at a few crew members and headed back to your trailer to get your stuff. You walked past the Green Machine where Jensen and Jared were just starting to get in line for food. However, Jensen waved you down and Jared soon followed.

"Hey, kiddo haven't seen you all day." Jensen said with a huge smile on his face. You actually hadn't seen either of them since the last convention.

"Yeah, I'm gonna meet Osric for lunch." you said remembering that you should probably text Osric about that, "You two want to join?"

"Wish we could but we don't get much of a break." Jensen said. They both looked really tired. Misha said they had been shooting until one and tonight they had another night shoot.

"Okay," you said wishing they could come, "well I'll see you later tonight I guess." As you turned to leave both guys started to chuckle a bit. You turned around crossing your arms giving them a face that said, "What?"

"Wait are you heading out like that?" the floppy-haired one asked.

"Like what?" you asked suddenly feeling very self-conscious.

"Nothing it's just..." Jensen started scratching the back of his head.

"What?" you asked walking closer to them nervously, "Do I have something in my hair?"

"You kinda got a little something..." Jared started pointing to your nose, "everywhere" and he pointed to your whole body.

You furrowed your brows as they chuckled. Jared signaled to your arm. You looked down to see all the fake blood. "Oh!" you scoffed, "Shut up!" you hit Jared playfully as they both laughed. "Yes I'm taking the blood off." and you turned to leave, rolling your eyes playfully at them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After you had wiped all the fake blood off. You took a shower and changed back into your morning clothes. You had texted Osric about meeting him for lunch and he was happy to meet you at a casual restaurant down the street from the lot.

You arrived on time and saw the back of his head sitting in the corner of the establishment. You ran up and hugged him from behind.

"Hey, there's my Harley Quinn," he said as you leaned down to give him a kiss before sitting across from him.

"Harley Quinn?" you asked taking a bite of the fries he had known to order you, "I think our relationship is better than that." you smiled. He knew you were joking and chuckled.

"What do you want me to call you then?" he asked admiring you.

"I don't know," you said with a chuckle, "you think on that."

He nodded with a smile. "So how long are you in town for? I feel like I barely see you."

"Well..." you started thinking about your schedule, "finishing up episode 11 this week. Then we got Atlanta con this weekend. I think I'll be in LA for a week before I head back to shoot episode 13."

He furrowed his brows. "Wait, you're gonna go home by yourself for a week then come back up?"

You nodded with a frown just thinking about another flight, "Well yeah I kind of have to."

Osric looked like he was thinking of something. He nervously put his hand on the back of his neck, "You could stay with me?"

"Osric-" you started ready to give him an answer before he even asked the question but he cut you off before you could say anything.

"I mean you don't have to" he rambled, "....sorry that was a stupid question...I could just...I mean-"

"No, that would be fun!" you interrupted him and he let out a sigh of relief, "I don't think I've ever actually spent a week in Vancouver not working."

Osric looked up at you with his eyes full of excitement, "Yeah, I could show you cool sights. We could have another movie date?"

You smiled at the thought "That sounds fantastic." you said meeting his eyes.

"Yeah I know you've had a lot of stress on you lately..." he said looking down. You were so lucky to have someone that cared about you as he did. He was your boyfriend but he was also like one of your best friends. You didn't really know what to say. He was so cute when he's nervous around you. He was such a strong ninja dude but around you, he was a dork and you loved him for it. You walked over to him and slid in next to him and gave him a big hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.5K 55
You are Jared's sister and used to live in Chicago but decided to move to Texas with Jared. But when the unexpected happens, what do you do? You meet...
1.5K 465 84
This is a story about Scarlet Moore, the struggles she had to face, and how she both recovered and found strength from them. From meeting Jensen Acke...
409K 14.4K 48
•BOOK 1 OF THE JSJL SERIES• Dreaming to be an actor takes a lot of work. And when your older brother Jared landed you a spot on the show Supernatural...
315K 7.4K 43
Your an actress but not that well known sadly. You've done a soap opera here, a crappy horror movie there, and occasionally a commercial. But one day...