Take the Win

Summary: Reader takes some time away and meets Jared and Jensen's family

(This was written before Odette, Arrow, and Zepplin were born)

-----------------------------------------------------

You hopped on a plane the following day with Felicia and the two of you talked about your nomination. You had been nominated for the TV breakout star category. You were extremely excited to see this after only two episodes of Supernatural. However, you were only eligible for this since you had been promoted to reoccurring and the fans were all rooting for you! The awards weren't actually for quite some time but this would be your first nomination for Teen's Choice and you should've been very excited. However, it was hard to be excited when you were still going through a breakup.

After taking a week off from filming, you did a few interviews while in LA before heading out to Austin, TX to visit Jared and Jensen. Jared picked you up at the airport and brought you back to his house. Jensen and his family were there also.

"Hi!" said Jared's wife meeting you at the door, "You must be Y/N! I'm Gen! Jared's told me so much about you!"

"It's really nice to meet you Gen!" you said, "I've heard a lot about you and the boys too!"

Jared took your suitcase to the guest bedroom and you joined Gen, Jensen, and Jensen's wife in the living room.

"Hey Y/N!" said Jensen giving you a side hug. "This is Danneel and Danneel this is Y/N"

"I know who she is." Danneel smiled standing up and giving you a hug much to your surprise, "I've been a fan of your work long before Supernatural."

"Thanks" you smiled taking a seat on the couch. Jared came down the wooden stairs holding a little boy, whom you assumed was Shep, sack-of-potato style over his back. Shep was laughing as Jared swung him around. The next thing you know another little boy runs in chasing a little girl. They both were giggling as the little girl ran into Danneel's arms.

"And you must be JJ!" you smiled at the little girl. JJ suddenly became very shy but Tom was climbing up to Jensen who was sitting next to you to get a better look.

"Uncle Jensen," said Tom, "who is she?"

"I'm Y/N." you smiled putting your hand out, "Nice to meet you Tom." He took your hand and you shook. He stared at you curiously as you did so. You couldn't help but smile as you held his little hand because he was so dang cute.

Jared came with Shep and sat down next to Gen putting an arm around her. Shep was over ecstatic to meet you rather than curious like his brother and friend. "I saw you on Daddy's show!" he said.

"That's right." said Gen, "Y/N is gonna be staying with us this week."

"You're going to be staying with us?" Tom asked, "Does this mean she is gonna be in our family?"