Shut up and Dance

Summary: reader participates in a karaoke night with fans and makes so many new friends

Y/N/N: nickname

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said you can't become best friends with someone you just met is seriously disturbed. Maybe it was how similar the two of you were or how similar your relationships were with the cast but you and Felicia just clicked. She had met up with everyone for dinner before the show and you guys immediately drew into a conversation about her webseries "The Guild" and not only that but she had watched a few of your vlogs on Youtube as well. Needless to say, by the time you got back to the venue it had been like you were friends for years. Maybe you were a bit tipsy but it almost seemed that way with Osric too and everyone else. Maybe it was because they were so welcoming but all reasons aside, your first karaoke night was about to become something you would never forget.

"Please welcome to the stage one of our newest castmates, Y/N L/N!" said Rich as you went out on the stage ready to sing a rocking duet with Rob Benedict backed up by Louden Swain.

"What are we singing Robbie?" you asked adjusting the mike stand.

"What do you want to sing Y/N/N?" said Rob tuning his guitar.

"Surprise me." you said confidently as the crowd cheered.

"Oh this will." said Rich as he whispered something to Rob.

Usually at a Supernatural convention classic rock was the theme but something told you Rich just told Rob to break the rules.

Rob whispered something to the band and all of a sudden you hear a beat that you won't get out of your head all weekend.

Louden Swain starts playing Taylor Swift's "Shake it off"

The crowd cheers as Rob comes up to the mike. "Let's see your Taylor Swift."

"I got this." you announced as you started to sing the song, but you ignored the lyrics surprising everyone and caused the crowd to cheer when you sang the Hillywood Supernatural Parody version. Rob put his head back and laughed at your witty impromptu move.

Osric couldn't help himself and joined you and Rob on the chorus.

"The angels gonna play play play play play. And the demons gonna hate hate hate hate hate!"

Next thing you know Felicia is on the stage dancing an upbeat tango sort of thing with you to the beat. Osric grabs Matt from off stage and starts doing the same thing. Meanwhile, Rob is just jamming out on this guitar. Felicia spins you away and Matt catches you and Felicia joins Osric. Next thing you know, both couples are in a comedic dance battle. Good thing you're a horrible dancer (said no one ever). Matt attempted to lift you but you awkwardly crumbled and he lifted half of you. Felicia, seeing this, lifted Osric by his waist awkwardly and had to put him down immediately. The music then shifted from "Shake it off" to the tango. The crowd was cheering and laughing hysterically as this scene took place. Then almost as if it were choreographed Matt and Osric spun you and Felicia almost at the same time to where you spun across the stage over to Osric and Felicia went with Matt. Your hand was now in Osric's sweaty hand. You laughed. Rich ran on stage and stuck a flower that you could have sworn was the from the vase in the green room in your mouth. You and Osric then did a perfect tango and as the music came to a close, Matt and Osric dipped you and Felicia simultaneously on the last beat of the song. It was perfect timing.

You were laughing so hard as everyone joined you on stage to say goodbye to the audience after a long night.

"You're gonna be here for the Saturday night special right?" Osric asked as you all waved at the crowd.

"If it's anything like this then definitely!" you giggled.

"It's even better when Jensen gets up here!" Osric smiled.

You all walked off the stage and you were sad that you would have to waste any time at all sleeping. All you wanted to do was hang out with your newfound friends, connect with old ones, and meet fans. You couldn't wait.

Everyone was back in the green room talking about what just went on. Felicia just couldn't stop laughing.

"That was so perfect!" she said grabbing your hands all giddy.

"I know!" you returned the excitement, "I'm a horrible dancer but these guys got skills!"

"Someone better have recorded that!" Felicia laughed.

"At this rate," said Matt, "It will probably be on Youtube tomorrow morning."

"I looked so ridiculous." said Osric.

"Hey I looked ridiculous." you said punching his arm in a friendly way, "I'm the newcomer. You guys can win them over no matter what you do."

"I think you've earned that title too." said Matt putting his arm around you.

"You guys sweating?" said Ruth as she and Kat walked up to the group.

"I don't sweat, I glisten!" you joked even though you actually had two large pit stains. But you didn't mind, because so did everyone else.

Rich and Rob walked off stage after closing the night. Immediately after they got off all they could do was laugh. "Did you like the added touch?" asked Rich.

"Oh you mean the thorns in my tongue?" you asked referring to the flower Richard had put in your mouth even though there were no thorns.

"There were thorns?" he asked laughing.

"No" you laughed, "Thanks goodness."

Rich's phones then went off in his pocket and he went into another part of the room to answer it. "Speight" he answered.

After this, everyone else took note that it was time to wrap up and so they all started gathering their stuff and calling cabs. All except Osric. He walked up to you and you were still beaming from the previous excitement.

"When's your panel tomorrow?" Osric asked walking with you.

"10 am I think." you said. You'd have to check with Kathy.

"So will you be here by 9?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" you asked.

"Well that's the time I get here." he said, "Maybe I could bring you coffee or something."

"Yeah," you said taking note of his sudden shyness, "That sounds good."

"Cool!" he said, "Oh, what's your order?"

Felicia then came up behind you and you a big hug. "I've got to hit the airport but text me when you finish the script for your web series, I'd love to prove it!"

"Aww you're leaving? Okay, I will." you hugged back.

She then hugged Osric and proceeded to hug everyone else. Rich got off the phone.

"Hey you need a ride?" asked Rich, "I got to pick up Mark and Misha right now anyways."

"Yeah, thanks Rich." said Felicia and the two walked out.

"Oh yeah Mark and Misha will be here tomorrow!" you said excitedly.

"You'll love them." Osric said.

"I already do." you said smiling.

" you said smiling