On Set (Supernatural imagine...

Av ak__jones

On set is an imagine series that puts the reader in the shoes of a guest star as she gets to shoot on the set... Mer

On Set
Location, Location
New Faces
After Buzz
Convention Fever
Shut up and Dance
Getting to Know You
Reunited
Choices and Opportunities
Pretty Picture and Distorted Image
Medicine
Part of the Family
Days Leading Up
Hitting the Ground Running
With a Little Help from my Friends
Strive for Perfection
Blast from the Past
Happiest Place on Earth?
Hidden Secrets...
...Pretty Lies
Southern Comfort
Take the Win
Crash and Extinguish
Back in the Game
Redemption Reigns
Action Ackles
Angels Gonna Play
Demons Gonna Hate
Snapshots
Blood Washes Away
Winter Wishes
Merry Christmas Osric Chau
Sup Jacksonville?
And Cut
A Hell of a Ride
That's a Wrap (Finale)

A Chance

339 10 0
Av ak__jones

SPN cast x Reader

Summary: The TCAs draw closer and come up with as the J2M and reader plan to save the reader's career and love life.

-------------------------------------------------

You were just getting out of wardrobe and were heading to the car as Clif would be driving you and to your next location. For the next scene, you would be riding around in Baby. You passed Misha on your way who had just finished a few of his scenes and he was carrying a bag of pretzels.

"Don't mind if I do." you said grabbing one and putting it in your mouth.

"I hope you washed your hands." he joked giving you a hug, "We've been at the same place all day but I haven't seen you all morning."

"I know." you agreed with a smile, "We've never even had an episode together."

"Well, we'll get one soon." he smiled, "I'll let you go. The impala's waiting."

"See ya later!" you waved before stuffing a few more pretzels in your mouth.

The ride to the location wasn't very long. You were just going out to where there weren't many cars so you could drive around. Soon enough you had gotten there and you were switching cars. The whole ride had been kind of boring without your phone though. Jensen probably forgot he had it. You really wanted to look up that article. You got out of the car and even though it was summer it was still cool outside. You had your sweatshirt on with your sides in your hand. You didn't even have any lines in this scene since you were just supposed to be passed out in the backseat. You ran to join the director and Jared and Jensen as the crew had finished setting up lighting and the camera.

"Okay," Thomas pepped, "can I get you guys in places. Jensen, you know the drill on where to drive." he then turned to the cameraman, "Lenny I want a few shots on Y/N so guys make sure to look back when you talk about her."

"Hey Wright," Jared asked looking down at his script, "do you want me to-"

"Let's just see it, then we'll pick at it." Thomas interrupted him.

"Okay cool." Jared gave a thumbs up.

"Easy enough" you smiled as Jared put an arm around you to warm you up.

"That's because all you have to do is sleep." Jensen joked.

"Precisely." you smiled up at him before you all got in the car. Jared sat in the passengers and Jensen in the drivers while you laid down in the back without a seatbelt.

"Okay. I'm not gonna skip that line this time." Jared said pointing to a line in the script.

"Yeah, you better not." Jensen smiled putting the keys in the ignition.

"Okay, you're good to go." Thomas said as Jensen drove down the road. You had gotten comfortable and were kind of getting sleepy pretending to be sleeping. Eventually, you were far enough away where the car cameras wouldn't catch the crew in the distance.

"Start whenever you're ready." said Jensen ready to shoot the scene. And just like that Jared began and you closed your eyes pretending to sleep. You looked ugly when you slipped you tried to look natural as possible while still trying to look like Sleeping beauty.

"So you two?" Sam asked, kind of smiling in disbelief almost as if it were funny, "I guess that works. Hunters understand short term."

Dean took his eyes off the road for a moment to look over at Sam, "What do you mean?"

"I mean you guys can have a fling and she'll understand why you can't keep it going because she's a hunter." Sam said as nicely as possible not aware that he was saying anything wrong.

Eventually, you finished the scene and you sat up as Jensen continued to drive. You yawned with your arms stretched out.

"Should we go back?" you asked as Jensen turned the car around.

"Yes we should go back." he laughed.

"I was getting in some much-needed sleep.," you said putting your chin on the seat in front of you between the guys.

"I'll bet you were." Jared laughed.

"Here I need a picture inside the Impala." you said putting your hand out to Jensen, "Jensen can I have my phone back please?"

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot I had it" Jensen said handing the phone back to you as he turned the car towards where the crew was and parked. You took a Snapchat of your view before Jensen and Jared got out of the car to talk to the director.

"Hey Jensen," you heard Thomas say, "I want you to look back at Y/N before Jared says his first line..." and Thomas faded away as you googled the article that all your fans had been tweeting you about. You pulled it up and read it.

Article:

Y/N L/N and Osric Chau call it quits?

Supernatural stars Y/N L/N and Osric Chau have been confirmed to be dating since the shows 12th season having met through the shows convention circuit and spreading the PDA at the cons as well. They even appeared together as a couple at a Supernatural con in Paris where they were speculated to have had a romantic vacation. However, reports have stated that the happy couple may not be so happy anymore. At the recent San Diego comic con, Y/N was asked a question along the lines of "Will you and Osric ever get married?" and audience members said she became very flustered and answered shortly with something along the lines of "that's never going to happen." Osric has declined to comment but it does not look like the couple has spoken or posted any pictures of each other lately. To the general public, their relationship is radio silent except for a brief tweet from Osric congratulating Y/N on her Teen Choice nomination. Fans of the show have accepted the breakup and have blamed both stars but mostly Y/N since she is a newer face and easily replaceable saying, "She doesn't belong in the Supernatural family if she is gonna build us up and break our family's hearts. If she hurts Osric she hurts all of us and we are not going to stand by and watch her cheating face on a good honest show." Now neither Y/N or Osric have confirmed anything but currently, the silence is making us think otherwise. This event could most likely count Y/N out of the running for the TCA.

You wanted to cry. Jensen and Jared got back in the car as you just kept staring at your phone.

"Jensen read this." you said handing him your phone back as tears threatened to pour.

He looked at it and you saw his face grown angrier with each word he scanned. He then shoved the phone in his pocket. "Okay, that's it. We're fixing this. The whole thing. You and Osric."

"What?" you asked taken back by his sudden call to action, "How?"

"I don't know," said Jensen before offering you a smile, "but we'll figure something out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" you asked Jensen on the phone. You stood outside Osric's home in Vancouver. Jared and Jensen were still on set.

"It's worth a shot right?" Jensen asked on the other line. "Tell us how it goes."

"I will." you tried to get yourself to smile, "Talk to you later. Bye." you put your phone in your pocket and raised your fist to the door. You took a deep breath reminding yourself that you could do this. You were just about to knock when the door opened.

"Y/N?" Osric asked confused. It was dark outside and beginning to get cold and for a moment all that stood between you and Osric was your short breaths having not seen Osric's face since the day it turned away from you in Paris.

"Hi." you delayed in saying. You put your hair behind your ear. "May I come in?"

"Sure." he said after much confusing silence. He moved aside and you walked into his main room. You recognized the sofa you had fallen asleep on which seemed ages ago.

"I'd offer you coffee but..." Osric trailed with a bit of bitterness leaving his tongue as you sat down. Osric walked until he was in front of the TV facing you. His arms crossed with an uncomfortable look on his face. You looked for the words hoping they were somewhere in your mind. The silence was was sharp enough to cut through steel.

"Y/N what are you doing here?" Osric asked finally as the quietness was starting to become unbearable. "If you're here to try and get me back-"

"I- I'm not." you said as his arms uncrossed, "I mean, I would try, but I don't think it'd work."

"You're right it wouldn't," he said and you tried not to waver. "Then what are you here for?"

Your fingers clutched the couch in nervousness. "Um..." you started trying to get back on track, "So I'm sure you've heard what the press are saying about us."

"Oh yeah." he said with a frown. "Do those bother you?"

For a moment you wondered if they should, "A little yeah." you said before shaking your head, "No, actually, a lot."

"Why?" he asked surprising you a bit.

"I don't like people all up in our business." you said to avoid sounding petty about your feeling being hurt, "It's also hurting my career."

"I'll bet." Osric said calmly but not as if he were happy about it. He was shutting you out. He had been since the day you broke his heart.

"Look, Osric," you said with pleading eyes, "we're still friends right?"

He looked at you and for a moment you could swear you saw your old, loveable bestie again. "Yeah I guess," he answered, "if you want to be."

You tried to contain your happiness. You stood up, "I do. I don't like the silence." you walked around the coffee table slowly towards him, "I don't like the awkward tension. And I know you don't feel the same way about me anymore-or-or you don't want to-or-I just don't know, but I want to be able to talk to you again."

You were standing face to face with him now. You could tell he wanted to give in but his heart was still healing from the pain you had caused. You figured now was as good a time as any to ask what you came here to ask. You turned from him, "And, I wanted to know if you would come to the TCAs with me."

"Wait," Osric said, "you want me to be your date even though we just established the whole just friends thing."

You started walking around nervously as if the words would form with each step. "Well yes...and no...um- gosh I'm sorry, um, I don't know how to put this exactly."

"Slow down." Osric offered you smile you hadn't seen in too long, "What do you need?"

You smiled a bit and calmed down. "Well, it was kind of Jensen's idea. Um...I just thought, maybe, if we...well everyone thinks we're fighting and everything which we kinda were but I don't want people to think that anymore and I don't want to be fighting anymore. Well, it's not really fighting but...Anyways, I thought, if we showed up at the TCAs together, then it would squash the rumors." you kind of stuttered out not sure if anything you had said made sense.

"You want to pose as a couple?" Osric asked and you were starting to get very nervous about what he thought about that.

"Not if you don't want to." you said putting your hands up moving closer to him, "I just thought we could get the press off our backs that way. Besides, I really do want you at the TCAs with me." A moment of silence followed as he thought on it and you hesitated to say the three words you had wanted to say to him all summer, "I miss you."

He looked at you for a moment, insecure and not sure what to say, but he let his heart speak answering, "I miss you too" but then his better judgment came in and he followed up with, "But this doesn't change anything. Just because we act like a couple doesn't mean we are one."

"So you'll do it?" you asked surprised.

"It's a good plan." he said not being able to hold back his cute little smile.

You couldn't hold yours back either, "Really?" you asked ecstatic, "Thank you so much! I don't deserve you!" without thinking you wrapped your arms around his neck in a warm hug. When you realized you had done this you pulled back. You looked into Osric's eyes and you could still see a smile on his face. You wanted to stay in his arms forever but you knew it couldn't be. But the moment you two had just had was almost like old times.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

57.6K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
9.3K 216 27
The reader (you) has gotten a new job on the show of Supernatural. You meet the two main stars Jensen and Jared and hit it off first glance. You 4 (J...
109K 2.5K 55
You are Jared's sister and used to live in Chicago but decided to move to Texas with Jared. But when the unexpected happens, what do you do? You meet...
1.5K 465 84
This is a story about Scarlet Moore, the struggles she had to face, and how she both recovered and found strength from them. From meeting Jensen Acke...