On Set (Supernatural imagine...

By ak__jones

On set is an imagine series that puts the reader in the shoes of a guest star as she gets to shoot on the set... More

On Set
Location, Location
New Faces
After Buzz
Convention Fever
Shut up and Dance
Getting to Know You
Reunited
Choices and Opportunities
Pretty Picture and Distorted Image
Medicine
Part of the Family
Days Leading Up
Hitting the Ground Running
With a Little Help from my Friends
Strive for Perfection
Blast from the Past
Happiest Place on Earth?
Hidden Secrets...
...Pretty Lies
Southern Comfort
Crash and Extinguish
Back in the Game
A Chance
Redemption Reigns
Action Ackles
Angels Gonna Play
Demons Gonna Hate
Snapshots
Blood Washes Away
Winter Wishes
Merry Christmas Osric Chau
Sup Jacksonville?
And Cut
A Hell of a Ride
That's a Wrap (Finale)

Take the Win

362 11 0
By ak__jones

Summary: Reader takes some time away and meets Jared and Jensen's family.

(This was written before Odette, Arrow, and Zepplin were born)

-----------------------------------------------------

You hopped on a plane the following day with Felicia and the two of you talked about your nomination. You had been nominated for the TV breakout star category. You were extremely excited to see this after only two episodes of Supernatural. However, you were only eligible for this since you had been promoted to reoccurring and the fans were all rooting for you! The awards weren't actually for quite some time but this would be your first nomination for Teen's Choice and you should've been very excited. However, it was hard to be excited when you were still going through a breakup.

After taking a week off from filming, you did a few interviews while in LA before heading out to Austin, TX to visit Jared and Jensen. Jared picked you up at the airport and brought you back to his house. Jensen and his family were there also.

"Hi!" said Jared's wife meeting you at the door, "You must be Y/N! I'm Gen! Jared's told me so much about you!"

"It's really nice to meet you Gen!" you said, "I've heard a lot about you and the boys too!"

Jared took your suitcase to the guest bedroom and you joined Gen, Jensen, and Jensen's wife in the living room.

"Hey Y/N!" said Jensen giving you a side hug. "This is Danneel and Danneel this is Y/N"

"I know who she is." Danneel smiled standing up and giving you a hug much to your surprise, "I've been a fan of your work long before Supernatural."

"Thanks" you smiled taking a seat on the couch. Jared came down the wooden stairs holding a little boy, whom you assumed was Shep, sack-of-potato style over his back. Shep was laughing as Jared swung him around. The next thing you know another little boy runs in chasing a little girl. They both were giggling as the little girl ran into Danneel's arms.

"And you must be JJ!" you smiled at the little girl. JJ suddenly became very shy but Tom was climbing up to Jensen who was sitting next to you to get a better look.

"Uncle Jensen," said Tom, "who is she?"

"I'm Y/N." you smiled putting your hand out, "Nice to meet you Tom." He took your hand and you shook. He stared at you curiously as you did so. You couldn't help but smile as you held his little hand because he was so dang cute.

Jared came with Shep and sat down next to Gen putting an arm around her. Shep was over ecstatic to meet you rather than curious like his brother and friend. "I saw you on Daddy's show!" he said.

"That's right." said Gen, "Y/N is gonna be staying with us this week."

"You're going to be staying with us?" Tom asked, "Does this mean she is gonna be in our family?"

You laughed. Gen smiled, "Yes, she's gonna be in our family this week Tom."

"Why can't she be in our family?" JJ asked getting excited that her friends were getting a new playmate.

"You'll get to see her plenty," Danneel said bopping JJ on the nose as she giggled. "Y/N you are going to be here for JJ's birthday party right?" JJ looked up at you with puppy dog eyes and you smiled at her.

"Wouldn't miss it!" you said.

You, Gen, and Danneel took the kids to the park for a while and you got to know them all better. Soon enough the kids loved you and Gen and Danneel were warming up to you quickly as well. You watched the kids play on the park bench.

"Must be nice," you said, "having a family."

"It is," Gen agreed, "but it's a lot of work. Especially with our husbands gone working on the show."

"Do you ever miss acting?" you asked.

"Sometimes." said Danneel, "But I'd make the same decision over and over again. Who knows maybe someday I'll go back when JJ's older. But not likely if we have more kids."

"What about you?" Gen asked, "Do you want kids?"

"Eventually..." you trailed off, "I haven't really thought about the rest of my life. I haven't really even thought about my career. I kind of just...jumped right in you know?"

"That's how it is with acting," said Gen, "there's no guarantee you'll have a job a year from now."

"Yeah," said Danneel, "Jensen and I have talked a lot about where to go once Supernatural ends."

"If it ever does." you joked.

Gen laughed, "You're loved by fans," she said, "you'll never go out of style. I mean a Teen's Choice nomination is the first step to a long career."

"Oh yeah I heard about that!" said Danneel, "Congrats!"

"Jared and I were wondering if you all wanted to go out tonight to celebrate?" Gen asked.

"Sure!" you said, "That sounds like a lot of fun!" Just then the kids came running over with something in their hands.

"I have something for you Auntie Y/N!" giggled JJ.

You put your hand to your heart, "Aww. Did you hear that? I'm Auntie Y/N!"

"Look Auntie Y/N!" said Shep. You looked to JJ as she opened up her hands and a small frog jumped out towards you. You screamed and jumped up.

"JJ that wasn't very nice." said Danneel.

"Was that a prank?" you asked jokingly. The kids looked frightened, however, even though you were playing. "You know what I do to pranksters? I tickle them!"

You chased the kids around as they giggled. You picked Tom up and swung him around laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------

You sat at the table at the restaurant in between Danneel and Jared each with a spouse on one side of them. The kids were being babysat. You were celebrating your nomination tonight and you were actually for the first time in a long time, really happy. You posted plenty of pictures of your celebration.

"I'll vote for you." Jensen laughed.

"Well, I would hope so." Danneel said. "She's got some competition."

"I don't really care about winning." you smiled, "I'm just excited that I got nominated and hopefully I get to attend!"

"Oh yeah. Are you gonna be passing me up for most episodes of a female? Bump me down to third?" Gen joked.

"I think you'll be third no matter if I beat Ruthie or not." you said. "Because she's still going!"

"They gonna kill you off?" Danneel asked.

"Most likely." you said.

"That's what you get for kissing my husband." she said with a scowl.

You looked at her surprised real quick and actually a little scared before she laughed, "I'm just kidding." You laughed along. You were all getting a bit tipsy.

"OH MY GOSH!" you heard someone scream from the table behind you. You smiled because you knew she was talking about Jared and Jensen.

"Hi!" she said running up to you guys. She looked like she was only a few years younger than you. She had blonde hair and freckles. "I'm Callie! I'm a huge fan of all y'all!"

"Thanks!" Jensen said, "It's always nice when people like what we do!"

"Do you think I could get a picture?" she asked.

"Sure!" said Jared. The girl bent down in front of the table and took a selfie with all of you.

"Do you want to join us?" Gen asked patting the spot next to her for the girl to sit down. "We're celebrating Y/N Teen Choice nomination?"

"Are you serious?" she asked about ready to cry.

"Of course." you said with a smile. She sat down with the biggest smile you had ever seen on a person.

"Umm..." she said, "I just want you guys to know, that you saved my life. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for the Always Keep Fighting campaign and Y/N you have been the biggest role model for me! I can't thank you enough."

"We're glad you're here." Jared said, "Because that means you are winning your fight."

"Thanks to you!" she smiled. "Y/N I am obsessed with you and Osric by the way! I ship you guys so hard."

You forced a smile looking down. You tried to fake it but Callie caught on. "Oh my gosh!" she said, "Did something happen?"

"No, no." you lied, "Nothing happened."

"So Callie," Danneel cut in, "how long have you been watching the show?"

Your phone buzzed as tweets from your friends came in response to your pictures.

Ruth: Congrats @Y/NL/N on the !!! You deserve it girlie!

Rob: As God, I command you all to vote @Y/NL/N for Breakout TV star for

Misha in response to Rob: What happened to Team Free Will? I'm going to vote for @Y/NL/N on my own free will.

Rich: My little girl's growing up! Congrats @Y/NL/N on the nomination!

Osric: Congratulations to @Y/NL/N on her . With that much talent, it's a wonder this is her first nomination!

Jared, Jensen, Gen, and Danneel were also noticing the tweets as well. When you saw Osric's you felt sick. You knew he was just being nice and he probably still thought of you as a friend but at the same time, it confused you. Your friends looked up at you with mixed expressions as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.2K 16
While at a SPN Con, Jensen is unable to keep his eyes off you.
336K 7.9K 43
Your an actress but not that well known sadly. You've done a soap opera here, a crappy horror movie there, and occasionally a commercial. But one day...
452K 12.9K 99
Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural" and find it as an opportunity to get awa...
38.2K 730 25
Pretty self-explanatory, I find. Supernatural Imagines. Written by me. Almost all ideas come from my screwed up little brain. And I mean /screwed/ up...