Chara x reader

By Emit_The_Fox

This is my first Undertale related book. Undertale belongs to Toby Fox. Thank You. (Remember while reading t... More

The Fall
Toriel
Snowdin
Back to the ruins
Hide and Seek
Home
Getting up
Chocolate cake
School Sucks
No school
Kiss
Midnight Whispers
Child sized bait
You wouldn't
Don't worry
The last RESET
The ending is only good if you're here
Epilogue

Pancakes

4.3K 57 63
By Emit_The_Fox

I awoke to Chara holding me close. It was too nice to move. I cuddled into them further. They were so possessive of me, I enjoyed the attention. No one ever gave me that before.

"Hey, (Y/N), do you want breakfast?" Chara asked.

"Yeah" I answered, as if on cue my stomach growled. Causing me to blush a little. Chara giggled at my embarrassed state.

"Wait here...and put something on the TV" Chara told me before going downstairs.

"Ok" I yelled after them. I picked up the remote and put Tokyo Ghoul on my rooms TV.

~Small time skip~

Just as I was about to hit play all, Chara came back with cinnamon pancakes.

"It's one of the only things I know how to make" Chara told me as they gave me the plate that wasn't drowning in syrup.

"Thanks" I said as I began to eat.

"So good" I exclaimed after I finished eating. Chara smirked.

"Do I get anything for giving you food?" Chara asked. I shyly moved over to them.

"Yes" I said as I looked them in the eyes. I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed the back of their head. I pulled them towards me for a quick kiss, but Chara held me there.

~One make out session later~

I was a blushing mess as Chara cuddled me. Tokyo Ghoul played in the background, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too busy looking at Chara.

"I love you" Chara whispered to me.

"...I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 396 19
It's a eremika story Love can do strange things but what happens when eren dies how will mikasa take it ? And do the soilders live happy ever after...
1.3M 51.7K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
3.6K 99 4
Just like some other reactions... i wanted to make my own..? i do hope that with this shit story i can learn to better my English and grammar. Got an...
3.3K 67 1
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE ARTWORK OR ART OF CHARACTERS! THAT BEING SAID ENJOY! Enjoy reading as you see Y/n L/n (YOU????????) in many different scenari...