Adrenaline Rush (iKon Fanfic)...

By -horangikonic-

(Y/N) was in her last year of high school and after half the year passed, her P.E. Teacher switched. Her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 57

363 6 6
By -horangikonic-

Author's Note: I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!! GOOD LORD I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH! Again, I will never stop apologizing for making you wait a TWO FREAKING MONTHS for me to update this story! At least tomorrow is the last day of school for me, so I will finally have free time to type whenever I want to! Thank you all so so so so so sooooo much for staying with me and waiting patiently, I really hope this kind of hiatus won't happen often. Anyways, I love you all and I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"J-Jinhwan.......don't go.....s-stay...."

Jinhwan's heart clenched and tears welled up in his eyes. He squeezed your hand tightly.
"O-Okay, Baby, okay. I-I'll stay, alright? I'm going to stay with you, I-I won't go anywhere, I promise. I'm here, I'm right here." Jinhwan said reassuringly as he nodded and pet your head. You instantly felt relieved when you heard him say those words, your body relaxed and you sighed. Your memory was a bit fuzzy, but you remembered most of what happened to you at the amusement park. I missed you. You thought in your head.

"Ara, she's awake!" Jinhwan called. Immediately, Ara came bursting into the room, her eyes widened.
"Oh my God, (Y/N)!!" Ara said as she rushed over to you.
"(Y/N), can you hear me? Do you know where you are?" she asked as she put a hand on your arm. It was still hard for you to speak since you were still a little dazed from waking up, but you were able to nod and she smiled, tears falling out of her eyes.
"I'll go get Bobby and the doctor." Ara said before quickly running out of the room. Your face lit up when you heard your brother's name.

"W-We were all so worried about you, (Y/N), you won't believe what happened earlier. Ara called Bobby and he came as fast as he could. God, you...you have no idea how scared I was, e-everything was just happening so fast. I just-one second you were getting put in an ambulance, the next second you were in the hospital dying, and I was just sitting there crying instead of doing anything, I couldn't even, I-I really thought that I was going to-" Jinhwan's voice gradually got more and more shakier as he kept on talking. He stopped to keep himself from bursting into tears again. He stared into your eyes with his red and damp ones, sniffing. Your heart ached to see him so fragile. It seemed like he would completely shatter into a million little pieces at any moment.

Jinhwan slowly brought the palm of your hand to his cheek and leaned into it, closing his eyes.
"Thank you for not leaving me." he said in a small whimper, a single tear sliding out from his eye. You looked at him sadly. Don't cry. You thought as you gently rubbed your thumb against his cheek, the other melting into your touch. Damn your throat for not letting you talk, Jinhwan was crying and you couldn't comfort him, which was incredibly frustrating. Your boyfriend opened his eyes and stared at you, sniffing again. I'm here, Jinhwan. You thought as you smiled at him. He wiped his tears before planting a small kiss on the back of your hand.  

Jinhwan stayed with you for the next few minutes until Bobby rushed in with Ara and the doctor. Once he saw you, he broke into a huge smile and huffed in relief. You managed to lift your arm a bit and wave at him slightly.
"You're finally awake sis." he said as he walked over to you and grabbed your hand.
"She seems to be in good shape, seeing that she can move comfortably already." the doctor spoke as he checked up on you.
"Do you remember everything? You're feeling okay, right?" Bobby asked. You nodded.
"Well, she'll be back in a healthy condition after a few days of rest. Do you think you'll be okay without the oxygen mask?" the doctor asked. You nodded.

The doctor quickly took the mask off of you. You slowly took a few deep breaths and then smiled at your brother, breathing freely.
"Her breathing seems to be back to normal. It's best if she gets lots of rest so that her body can calm down. Right now, it will be difficult for her to make a lot of movement, but she'll be completely fine once her body gets to relax enough." the doctor spoke. Everyone bowed in gratitude as the doctor left the room afterwards.

"Oh my God, (Y/N), do you have any idea how much you freaking scared me?!" Ara said as she hit your arm softly.
"Sorry....." you said quietly.
"Well you shouldn't be! I'm just overreacting right now because I got seriously startled earlier and I can't help but raise my voice!" Ara said in frustration.
"Do you.....want to get some water....?" Jinhwan suggested.
"That's probably a good idea!" Ara replied as she whipped around and marched out of the room. Jinhwan interlaced his fingers with yours and huffed.
"Honestly, I can't even process what just happened in the past three hours, but I'm just glad that you're awake." Jinhwan sighed in relief. Sorry for worrying you..... You thought.

Your boyfriend then turned his head to Bobby, who was sitting on the floor in the corner, staring at the ground silently. Jinhwan could see the way he was biting his lip slightly and huffed before looking at you again.
"Baby, I think Bobby wants to talk with you, but I don't think he'll do it if I'm here, so I'm just going to leave for a few minutes, okay? Are you okay with that?" Jinhwan asked quietly. You nodded.
"Alright, I promise I'll be back once he finishes talking." He replied as he gave you a smile. He looked at Bobby before calling him.
"Bobby, you probably want to talk with your sister, right? I'll give you some privacy." Jinhwan said, snapping Bobby out of his thoughts.
"Huh, what? Oh, no no, it's really okay, Hyung, you don't have to....." your brother trailed off as Jinhwan stood up. He put a hand on Bobby's shoulder as he passed by him before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Bobby stared at the door for a few seconds before turning back to look at you. You smiled and raised your hand. Bobby sighed and sat down in the chair next to the bed.
".......Hey dude....." you said quietly. He looked at you and opened his mouth to say something only to freeze for two seconds, close it, and then let out a sigh. He put a hand in his hair and let out a small groan of frustration.
"What's.....wrong...?" you asked, lifting an eyebrow in concern. Bobby stared at you.
"(Y/N)......." he said quietly. You hummed back quietly in response.
"....Yeah?" you said.
"You know earlier.....when I was with Ara and Jinhwan Hyung.....I was able to keep myself calm while everything was happening...." Bobby trailed off. You looked at your brother expectantly.

"But....now that I'm sitting here alone with you in this room, I'm scared that I might end up exploding into tears and crying like a baby." Bobby said. You huffed.
"You know you can cry, right...? You don't....have to keep trapping everything inside." you said. Bobby sighed again.
"Can I cry?" he said as his voice began to break. "I know you don't like it when you see me cry. I don't like it when you see me cry, but right now I don't think I can help it, I really don't." You nodded sadly. At that moment, Bobby finally broke into the tears he was holding in and cried silently as tears endlessly slid down his face.

"You know.....I was beginning to get so afraid back there. I was just so scared about what would happen to you." Your brother confessed as a hand went up to cover his eyes. 
"What if.....what if you would go away just like Dad did? What would I do if you left Mom behind? Hell, what would I do if you left me behind?" he said, making your chest ache. Your throat was beginning to hurt as Bobby kept on crying. He was wiping his tears with his arm, but brand new ones slid out right after.
"You have know idea how much I'd miss you if you left me alone....you don't know how much I love you, sis." Bobby hiccuped, his body jerking up repeatedly. At this point, you were holding back an entire breakdown yourself. Bobby was the closest to you than anybody you've ever met and to think that you were that close to leaving him behind all by himself brought tears to your eyes. You couldn't believe how much you had scared him.

That's when you carefully sat up on the bed and opened your arms to your brother. Bobby immediately crashed into your arms and hugged you tightly, letting out a small sob.
"Thanks for sticking with me, dude. Thanks for staying with me like you've always did." Bobby choked out. "You're the most special to me."
"Me too....." you said quietly as you rubbed his back. "I'm sorry.....I worried you so much....." For the next few minutes, you just held your brother until he began to calm down a bit. You were still feeling really choked up and you wanted to lighten the mood before you started crying too, so you decided to tell Bobby something he always told you when you cried.
"Stop crying now....you look ugly when you cry." you said making Bobby break into a laugh. He straightened himself out and wiped his tears away, sniffing and then taking a deep breath.

"Alright, alright, I'm done, I'm good. Sorry about that." he said, sitting back down on the chair and fanning his face with his hand. You laid back down on the bed and looked up at him.
"I love you, Tokki Oppa."
"Me too."  

Once Bobby was all better, the others came back inside.
"Are you feeling better now, Bobby? I know you wanted to talk to your sister a lot." Jinhwan said.
"Yup! Thanks for letting me talk with her for a while, Hyung, I really needed that." Bobby smiled as he nodded.
"Wow, (Y/N) already looks like she's getting better." Ara said.
"Yeah, she's already talking more." Bobby said. "Well then we should probably let her sleep like the doctor said. That way, she can hopefully get all better by tomorrow." Jinhwan said.
"That's probably a good idea. Come on, then, let's leave so that my sister can sleep." Bobby said as he got up. He turned to you and held out his pinky.
"Promise that we'll hang out once you get better?" he asked. You nodded and then locked pinkies with him before he escorted Ara out of the room. Jinhwan, however, closed the door once they left and walked back towards you.

"You didn't think I'd leave you by yourself, did you?" he asked as he smiled. You smiled back in relief as he sat down in the chair. He grabbed your hand and then planted a kiss on it.
"I told you, I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here right next to you, even while you're asleep. That way, I'll be the first person you see when you wake up." he said.
"That also means you're gonna watch me sleeping?" you asked.
"Yup." he said cheerfully.
"You weirdo." you said as you rolled your eyes before turning to your side and pulling the covers over you.
"See you in a while, Jinny." you said quietly as you closed your eyes. You felt him plant another kiss on your hand before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! ยฉ luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
79.6K 4.8K 34
"Stop messing with me, crazy bastard!" ยฉanonnoying 2016 #21 - june [COMPLETED]
47.5K 1.5K 31
"leave or stay?" ยฉanonnoying 2018 #5 - june [COMPLETED]
6.2K 190 25
seeing her like this pains him so he continuously checked up on her every now and then. "thank you so much for everything you've done." ใ€ŠSTART: OCTOB...