Different Worlds (Veronica Lo...

By BrooklynMHM

She's from the other side of the tracks. Will destiny bring her and a Raven haired beauty together or pull th... More

⚠️𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ⚠️
𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
Thank You!
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
A/N
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 1)
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21 (𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2)
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24
New Story Is Up
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26
We Have To Talk...
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
Imagines Story
Reminder
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

8K 202 21
By BrooklynMHM

Waking up this morning from a text from Skylar put a smile on my face even though we met super briefly she immediately caught my attention. She was a beautiful girl even though I'm no where near ready for a relationship talking to someone would be fine with me. I still felt horrible about last night and I knew Pea and I needed to talk everything out. One thing I hate most is fighting with my brother and I wouldn't be ok until all was good with us again.

................................................................................................................................

You changed Unkown: to Sky✨

Me:

Hey sorry I didn't text back last night. I was already passed out it was a long day for me. I would love to get to know you better as well!

Me:

And btw good morning beautiful 😘

Sky✨:

It's all good no worries I'm sure everything was overwhelming for you. If this isn't too forward would you want to meet up at Pops for lunch today?

Me:

Not too forward at all that sounds good to me. What time do you want to meet up?

Sky✨:

Great! How does 12:00 sound?

Me:

Sounds good to me! I'll see you in a few! 

Sky✨:

Can't wait gorgeous 😘

....................................................................................................................................

It was kind of crazy to just meet up with Skylar without really knowing her but I've always been one that isn't afraid to put myself out there. I got in the shower and got myself ready for the day. I didn't have many clothes yet but luckily the boys went and did a little shopping for me before I got home. I decided on wearing some ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top and some black doc martens and a red flannel to tie around my waist. I did my hair and makeup before going out to the living room where Pea was sitting on the couch by himself.

"Hey D, can we go outside to talk?" I nodded and walked outside I sat down on one of the steps and Pea sat beside me. "Look I'm so fucking sorry for last night. Everything I said to you I didn't mean at all, you know your opinion on things means the world to me. You're the only one I want approval from on anything I do. I wanted to tell you about Alexa when we first started talking but I felt like shit. You were locked up because of something I did, you lost your girlfriend because of being in there. I didn't want to hurt you more by living my life without here."

If it was anyone else I know for a fact my brother would have never apologized that just wasn't Sweet Pea. I'm the same way at times but when it comes to each other we'd rather die than hurt one another. "Yeah what you said hurt but I know you didn't mean it. I know there's something deeper bothering you, I know you better than that. And you need to stop beating yourself up over the past I did my time I'm home now. You saved me that night if I had to do it all over again I would. And that shit with Toni is no one's fault but hers she obviously didn't love me the way she said she did. I'm over it, all I want is for us to be ok."

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me close for a hug "I'm sorry D, I'll never lie to you about anything again. Will you forgive me?" I hugged him back "of course I forgive you I love you Pea."

"I love you too Dream. So why are you all ready where are you going?" I chuckled "Kash gave Skylar my number last night, she texted me when I was asleep. So I texted her back when I got up she wants to get to know me better. She asked if I wanted to go to lunch today. So spill it what do you know about her?"

"She's from the Northside like Alexa they're actually cousins. She's a great girl I really like her. She's funny, super easy to talk to, she swings your way so that's an obvious plus. She's not like the rest of the girls that hang around us she doesn't just throw herself at anyone. She's super understanding of us being Serpents they never batted an eyelash about what we do."

That was comforting to me, whoever I talked to or even thought about dating next would have to understand our lifestyle late nights doing runs. "Are you gonna tell her about mini Dream?" He asked as he nudged me in the ribs. "Yeah you know that's one of my rules if she can't accept that obviously I'm not going to waste my time talking to her." When Pea says letting her know about "mini Dream" he means letting her know I was born intersex and I have a penis. It's something I learned to embrace as a kid it made me different from every other girl and it was something I liked about myself.

After talking with Pea and the boys for a while it was time for me to head to Pops to meet Sky. I was a little nervous it's been a while since I even tried to get to know someone new. While in jail I kept to myself that's how I survived day to day. And Toni was the last girl I ever dated so I was hopeful I wasn't going to make a fool out of myself at some point during our meal.

As I rounded the corner and parked my bike I seen Sky waiting in a booth next to a window. I gathered myself for a second before getting off and walking inside. Sky seen me walking towards her and got out of her seat and waited for me to get to the table before giving me a hug. Her smell was intoxicating she smelled just like candy. "Glad you could make it" she said as she sat down. "Thanks for inviting me" when she smiled my heart stopped for a second, those perfect white teeth and those fucking dimples a weakness of mine.

"So tell me a little about yourself" Sky said as she set down her menu. "Can I ask you something first?" I asked as I set my menu down "of course" she said as a smile spread across her face. "Did my brother tell you where I've been?" She shook her head "he just said you were away that was it."

"If there's one thing I hate is liars, which I definitely am not. So I just want to be completely up front with you before this goes any further." She looked confused and curious at the same time "ok what is it?"

I took a deep breath "so it's true I have been away, I was just released from juvie I was convicted of a crime and was sentenced to 2 years. I literally just got released yesterday hours before that party at the Wyrm." I was waiting for her to get up and walk out but she didn't. "If you don't mind me asking what did you do?" Of course I knew she would be curious "I don't really want to get into much detail, but a guy tried doing something to me. My brother beat the guy up super badly I didn't want him to get in trouble for it. So I said it was me who hurt him."

"Shit happens to shitty people, whatever that guy did I'm sure he deserved it. I respect you for taking care of your brother family comes first above anything. I haven't known him all that long but I know he's a good guy. My cousin really likes him. So if you think you being in jail will scare me off it won't we aren't perfect and we make mistakes sometimes." I honestly wasn't expecting her to be so understanding. But part of me was scared about what she was going to think about the other bomb I was about to drop.

"Ok one last thing, and when I tell you it I won't be offended if you run for the door. But it's my rule to be one hundred percent honest with people that I'm interested in on a friendly or romantic level." She furrowed her eyebrows "ok Dream what is it?" I took a deep breath "I was born intersex" I was waiting for her to run for the door for sure now. "What does that mean?"

I looked around before lowering my voice a little "it means I was born with a penis instead of a vagina." She took me by surprise when she smiled "I was interested in you from everything I heard from your brother. What part you have down there doesn't matter to me, you're a fucking beautiful girl who I wanna get to know better on my own." I was fucking relieved to say the least. "Oh thank God, I was worried you were going to call me a freak and run for the hills." She looked at me with sympathy "people have actually done that to you?" I nodded "yeah way too many times. It's not my fault that's just how I was born, I've gotten used to it."

We talked a little bit before someone finally came to take our order "what can I get you two today?" The voice said I was way into the menu to even see who it was I heard Sky give her order. "And what can I get for you?"

I looked up to be looking directly at the gorgeous girl I laid eyes on yesterday. "Uh I'll take the bacon cheeseburger meal" she wrote down my order on her notepad "and what to drink?" God she was even more gorgeous up close "um I'll take a vanilla shake and a iced tea please." She smiled as she wrote down my drink order "alright I'll get this put in for you two I'll be right back with your drinks."

A few minutes later Sky excused herself to use the bathroom. Just as Veronica came back with our drinks "I don't think I've ever seen you in here before. I should introduce myself my name is Veronica Lodge I'm the new owner here" she said with a smile as she held her hand out for me to shake "nice to meet you, my name is Dream." I said as I shook her hand. "So did you just move here?" She asked "no I actually grew up here, I've just been gone for a while." She smiled again "so here on a date with your girlfriend?" I laughed a little "no she's not my girlfriend, I actually met her at a party last night."

"You look familiar like I've seen you before, I seen you here yesterday with Fangs and the boys but you have a familiar face." I laughed again "yeah Sweet Pea is my twin brother."

"Oh wow I didn't know he had siblings, not that I really talk to him like that though. But I gotta get back to work, but would you want to stop by at my speakeasy tomorrow night?" I know it was bad that I was here trying to get to know Sky better but Veronica was captivating.

"Sure I'd like that" she smiled again "great can I get your number and I'll text you the info later on how to get in?" I nodded she handed me her notepad and I wrote down my number down and she left. It felt like we talked for hours even though it was maybe 2-3 minutes. The rest of lunch went by great Sky and I had a lot in common and she really was a great girl. I definitely felt a connection if it was a friendship or relationship kind of connection I have yet to decide but we definitely connected.

After a few minutes of arguing she finally let me pay for the bill. We both walked outside and I walked her to her car that's when I seen she definitely came from money she was driving a Mercedes Benz G Wagon. "I had a great time with you, we'll definitely have to do it again." She said as she placed her hands on my hips. I grabbed her by her waist and brought her closer to me "we'll definitely do this again soon." I was shocked when she made the first moved and leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't anything crazy just a few pecks but it was still sweet.

"Text me later?" She asked as she bit her bottom lip another weakness of mine. "I definitely will, have a good rest of your day beautiful." She smiled "you too beautiful." She pecked my lips again before getting in her car. While I got on my motorcycle we went our separate ways. Even though I have no clue if Veronica even swings for the same team or if she's even interested in me. I'm definitely already conflicted two gorgeous women have my attention.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 933 29
― 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 || 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐚 "pushing you away was the biggest mistake of my life" or in which sweet pea finds love 𐄙...
44.8K 1K 60
[BOOK 1] Andriette Lodge has a rebellious past. Her father wanted her to be the picture perfect daughter, just as her older sister Veronica, but she...
250K 7K 59
「𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗘」❝ It's who we are, deal with it ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Marnie and Anthony Gomez were Southside Serpents with their parents, but since t...
338K 8.2K 26
maybe soul mates just do not exist... riverdale / seasons two - three sweet pea celestialpetsch 2019 ...