DHAAMAKEDAAR Indian Weddiing...

By user96598956

A GRAND Indian wedding ::: ... .... ..... ...... with lots of fun and frolic ... Includes BTS and their sunda... More

Copyright Notice!!
~INTRO~
Kon Pehle???(Who is the first??)
Hum sehmat hein!!(We agree!!)
Taiyari chal rahi hein!!!(Arrangements are going on!!!)
"BP" for Bachelor's Party!!
The "so called" Problem and the ESSENCE of a new start!!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!

47 6 0
By user96598956

Unfortunately this is not an update!!However I want to thank you each and every one of you who had read my story until the last chapter!!I was literally screaming in joy when i saw 100+ reads..coz two of the stories which i had started writing before had not received good amount of reads,so i deleted them..Nevermind, i am still very happy and honoured !!I love you all readers !!Well, last but not the least my mother tongue is not english so basically if i do any kind of grammatical errors in this context please forgive me and feel free to correct my mistakes...PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE your OPINIONS!!

Lastly, i am going to update soon..and one chapter every week!!

Thank you so much and i love you all!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                  love,  (SOUMI...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.3K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
827K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
161K 4.8K 49
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

154K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...