Melody of Time -Naruto-

By KellyTarzuoty

My name is Harmony Kakureta Merodi and to say it simply; my life is screwed up. Just a couple of days ago I w... More

Melody of Time (Naruto FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Doing the bell test again
Chapter 11 - Cats may hate Foxes, but they sure love Music!
Chapter 12- White rabbits gave away that you were there, dummy. -_-"
Chapter 13 - My turn to shine against Mr.Moo! ^.^ Ahem, I mean Zabuza, sorry.
Chapter 14 - Zabuza's dead now, right?
Chapter 15 - A little Moon lit Chit-Chat. ^.-
Chapter 16 -Tree climbing!!! FUN!... no...
Chapter 17 - Just a memory
Chapter 18 - Kaiza
Chapter 19 - Talking cats... Yeah I think I'm losing it... :3
Chapter 20- Why won't you just stay dead?!
Chapter 21- Snowflake Tears
Chapter 22 - A monster that loves only himself.
Chapter 23 - Shit! A mini him!! O.o
Chapter 25 - Forest of Death!! Ooooo sooo scary!!!!! o.o'
Chapter 26- Ninja fights and Tattoos
Chapter 27 - Well... That's not how I planned that to go...
Chapter 28 - The Red Flower of the Leaf is back B*tches!!
Chapter 29 - The magic of a secret creek.
Chapter 30 - Toads, Fights, Image changes, Confessions, Chiefs and Sand..... o.O
Chapter 31 - Reason #1 for not wearing dresses: (continued below)
Chapter 32 - Reason #2 for not wearing dresses: You might have to fight in them.
Chapter 33 - No Thoughts. No Emotion. No Pain.
Chapter 34 - * * * * A meeting with the Stars. * * * *
Chapter 35 - So... Uh... Yeah, what was your name again Mr.Fish Sticks? :s
Chapter 36 - A quick thing that shouldn't be called a chapter but is... ^.^"
Chapter 37 - The chapter that took forever!
Chapter 38 - Good ways to stay sane, headbutt a tree. (>^.^')>
Chapter 39 - Journal update!! FINALLY!! ... Damn it, it's a filler chapter....
Chapter 40 - Feathers, Cherry blossoms and Kimonos. What could go wrong?
Chapter 41 - FINALLY TSUNADE - OBASAN!!!
Chapter 42 - I despise all of you... With a passion.
Chapter 43 - The calm before the storm... Sorta
Chapter 44- The long awaited rematch. *cue evil laugh*
Chapter 45 - The Aftermath.
Chapter 46 - Home sweet home.
Chapter 47 - A little Behind the Scene Stuff ^.-
Chapter 48 - The Future One Wants. The Future One Gets.
Chapter 49 - A filler chapter that isn't a filler chapter, but still is. :S
Chapter 50 - Leaving. Hardest and Easiest thing to do sometimes.
Special Chapter - Christmas Omake =D
Chapter 51 - I think this chapter hates me u_u ... That is all.
Chapter 52 - On the Hunt
Chapter 53 - The Sacrifice of One to Save Many?
Chapter 54 - Mission Accomplished?
Chapter 55 - The world is just filled with the insane.
Chapter 56 - Epilogue

Chapter 24 -The beginning of the Chunin exams!!! :D

3.9K 72 54
By KellyTarzuoty

So here is the official beginning of the Chunin exams!!!!! Yay!!!! And this time it's on time (kinda)

Enjoy!!!!!

warning: this chapter can be confusing.

Picture of Shuzme!! (kinda, I coudln't find one with her outfit,So it is just the hair and eyes)

-----------

Chapter 24 - The beginning of the Chunin exams!!!! :D

-------------

I was standing in the shadows of the walls when I walked in when I took one glace at the ninjas taking part of this exam and smiled. This is going to be fun.  I looked over and saw my team close by and another Girl launched onto Sasuke's back. I titled my head confused. 'Uhhhhh.... Who is she, I can't remember.... Eh, she must not be important.'

"I haven't seen you for a while, so I've been waiting in excitement Sasuke-kunnn! <3" The girl said with the long blond hair on Sasuke back. I almost laughed when I saw Sasuke's face.  

'You know, I kinda feel sorry for him.... not much, but a little...' Nala said from my shoulder. 

"GET AWAY FROM SASUKE-KUN!!! INO PIG!!!" Sakura yelled at her. 

"Why if it isn't Sakura, bug ugly forehead as always..." Ino pig or Ino said to Sakura.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!!?" Sakura yelled at her. 'The only people I feel sorry for our people that have to listen to these tow fighting; they really make kunoichis look weak...' I said to Nala, she simply nodded her head. I walked a little closer to my team, but still kept to the shadows, not wanting to let people see that they are really my team, even if we aren't on the same team for the chunin exams. By now there was two more people talking to everyone. One looked really lazy, and the other, well kinda... big boned. My guess is that they are from the Nara and Akimichi clans, and the Ino girl is from the Yamanka clan.  I just watched as they all talked, well more like insulted each other, until another group of three leaf genins walked over. One was a Hyuga girl with pale lavender eyes; one looked like he may be from the Aburame clan, which is cool... I don't really like bugs, but I respect that clan. The last one was a boy from the Inuzka clan and had a small dog on his head. Nala took a dis-like to both of them instantly. I must have been really not paying attention in class because I could swear these were all Naruto's class mates, but I don't remember any of them, I am only guessing clans but their looks and traits from what I can see. I decided to make myself known. I walked out of the shadows.

"It looks like all 9 rookies are taking the exam." The Inuzka boy said. I walked up to him and tapped him on the back, making him turn around and look at me.

"I believe your math is wrong. I could swear that there are 10 rookies here to take the exam.” I said to him with a smile, but my voice was dark. I don’t think he noticed, because he tried to wrap an arm around me.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes Beautiful." He said to me as he got closer. I quickly steeped away from him and held up two fingers.

"One: Never going to happen, you barley know me and you reek of dog breath. And two: You might want to step away from me, or else Nala might rip you to shreds." I was trying to warn him, but I don’t think he understands anything.

"What you mean this little kitty-cat? It couldn't even hurt a fly." He said as he lowered his head to look at Nala. She glared at him.

'I wouldn't judge my strength on my size boy, so back away, now.'  Nala said to him, clearly scaring him. I walked past him and up to my team. I have notice lately that when Nala is mad or every serious she changes. Her voice goes from her cute little kitten voice to a full adult and even the way she sometimes speaks changes. I brushed it off. When I got to Naruto a slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Yo! There's quite a group gathered for the thing. This is going to be fun!" I said to him. Naruto nodded his head. I leaned over close to his ear, confusing him.

"Harmony, what are you doing?" He asked quietly.

"Shut-up. I don't really remember any one here, can you help me out?" I asked him quietly.

"Sure Harmony." Naruto said. I sighed and stood up straight.

"HEY GUYS!!! This here is Harmony, and she doesn't know any of you. So, yeah!!!" My faced instantly went red. I really don’t like it when people make me look weak in front of people. I punched Naruto on the head.

"You idiot! I didn't want you to yell that out!!! God you can be such an annoying brat!! Ya Know!!!*" I yelled at him. Naruto fell down and held his head. I took a deep breath counted to ten to calm myself down and then faced all the leaf rookies. All but Sasuke and Sakura had a surprised look, minus the Aburame kid.

"Fine, fine. Ya I don’t remember any of you, and by the looks of you faces, I would say it's the same you all of you. So I will go first. I am Harmony Kakureta Merodi and this is Nala, we are an official part of squad 7." I said to all of them. The Nara boy went first.

"Well this is a drag... I am Shikamaru Nara, and this here is Choji Akimichi and Ino Yamanaka. Squad 10."  Shikamaru said in a bored tone. 'Yes!! I got three right! They must be the new Ino-Shika-Cho team... Good job gramps.' The dog boy came up next followed by the Hyuga girl and the bug boy.

"I am Kiba Inuzka, and this here is Akamaru! Oh and this is Hinata Hyuga and Shino Aburame. We are squad 8." Kiba said to me, but then glared at Nala, which Nala gladly returned. 'Sweet I got all of them right!! YOSH!!!!... Wow I really sound like Kushina today.... It must be because I am really excited today... Gotta keep that in check...'

"Hey you guys, you should really be quieter." We all looked over to a guy with snow white hair and glasses talking to us. He must have been about 15-16.

"You guys are the rookies straight out of the academy right? Screaming like school girls, this isn't a picnic" He said to all of us. I don’t know why, but I felt my checks heat up slightly, and I looked away.

"Who do you think you are?" I heard Ino ask him.

"I'm Kabuto. But instead of that, you should look behind you." Kabuto said to all of us. We all looked back and saw that everyone was giving us murders looks. I smirked and gave them all a mocking wave before I turned around again, but instantly looked down at the ground when I saw Kabuto again. 'Damn it, why am I acting like this?!'

"Those guys behind you are from the Hidden Rain, they have short tempers. Everyone is nervous about the exam, so quiet down before you cause a scene." Kabuto said before sighing. "Well, I can't blame you and all. You're clueless rookies. You remind me of how I used to be..."

"Kabuto, right?" Sakura asked. He nodded his head. Don't ask me how I know he nodded his head without looking at him, I just do. Wow, I sound like a stalker now... "So this is your second time?" She asked him.

"Nope. My seventh, this exam is held twice a year, so this is my fourth year." 

"Wow, so you know a lot about this exam." Sakura said to him, which he agreed to.

"Impressive!!" Naruto called out. I looked at him shock my head slowly. He was thinking that Kabuto-kun must be really strong to be doing it for his seventh time. 'Wait! Backup!! Kabuto-KUN?!?! What is going on in my mind?!?! Bad Harmony! Bad!! For all we know he could be a spy....'  I looked at Kabuto again. 'Naaa, just some guy that pities some rookies from his village. That means he is pitting me too. That's it; I don't like him anymore, even if his hair colour is white...'

'Ummmm Harmony, what are you talking about, you are missing some important things that Kabuto is showing everyone...' Nala said to me. I looked back to where everyone was and saw that Kabuto was indeed showing them something important; they looked like Nin-Info cards. I saw that he had two out all ready one for Gaara and the other for Lee. 

'Eh, it's only info cards, I don’t really need to listen that much, besides I want to find out how strong they are without his help.'

'Good plan. We don't need anyone’s help.' I looked down at Nala, surprised. 'What has gotten into you today Nala, you usually like people.'

'I just don't like that Kabuto, he smells like a snake, and looks like a rat to me.' I gave her a look. 'Okay, I also don't like that Inuzka boy. Too much of a flirt and well, the smell of a dog surround him. I can only say one thing, Ewww.'  I chuckled lightly and stroked her head.

"Hey, it's Harmony right?" I looked up and saw that Kabuto was talking to me. I placed a hand on my hip. Inside I did a mental happy dance because me face didn’t go red again.

"Yeah it is. What do you want?" I asked him. He motioned me to come closer. I looked over and saw that the nine rookie genins were all in one big group. I smiled when I saw Naruto spring up and yell at everyone in the room, making everyone yell at him for being stupid. I looked back to Kabuto and walked closer to him.

"Okay, what do you want?" I repeated Kabuto shrugged and chuckled softly.

"Oh nothing really. I just wanted to ask if you are from the infamous hidden Melody clan." I open my mouth to ask him how he knew, because for this exam, I wasn't wearing my clan symbol on any of my clothes, but Kabuto cut me off. "Your long fire red hair and strange amber eyes gave you away. Plus you also wear your clan symbol as an earning."  I narrowed my eyes at him, likening less and less by the second.

"So, what of it if that is my clan." I said to him. Kabuto looked at me and smiled.

"Oh nothing really, I just wanted to say that you look like a person that knows what the chunin exams hold..." Kabuto said before walking back towards Naruto.

'You look like a person that knows what the chunin exams hold...' What he said ran through my mind as I just stood there. 'You look like a person that knows what he the chunin exams hold... I don't like the way he said that...

'I don't think we should stick around that guy any more, he could bring trouble. It would be best if we just assumed him as an enemy and leave it at that.'  Nala said to me, and I completely agreed, he may seem to be really nice and looking out for us, but for all we know, he could just be trying to earn our trust. 'I don't even care if his hair colour reminds me of someone!' I thought ass I walked back to the leaf rookies.

'Aha!! So that's why you blushed before!!! He reminded you of Kakashi when you were kids, didn’t he!!!'  I could feel my face go red again.

"N-no!! That's a complete lie Nala!! Why would I think that!!?” I said to her, my face cherry red. 

'Denial!' Nala said in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up you, or else I'll..." I tried to seem like I was threating her, but we both knew I wouldn't do anything.

"Ummmm... Harmony, why are you threating a cat?" Ino asked me. I looked over and saw all the leaf rookies were looking at me funnily.

Because I felt like it?" I said back, but it sounded like a question. Shikamaru turned and faced Naruto.

"Are you sure she is as dangerous as you say she is, from what I see, she is just a weak air head girl that talks to cats... Man, this is such a drag." He said in a bored voice. 'A weak air head girl?!' An irk mark appeared on my head and my teammates shuffled away from me. I was about to get ready to punch him when all of a sudden some sound ninjas came out of no were and attack Kabuto. One went to punch him, but missed him by a few inches. Kabuto stood there for a few seconds with a smirk on his face but then his glasses cracked.

"What's going on? He dodged it... So why did his glasses..." Sasuke said when he saw what happened.

"It probably glanced his nose, that's what you get for acting like a big shot." Shikamaru said. I smirked.

"No, he did dodge it, but those are sound ninjas, so he should notice something in three... two... one..." Just as I said on, Kabuto fell down to the ground and threw up, and if I saw correctly, there was some blood in that too.

"Kabuto-san!! Are you alright?!" Sakura rushed over to him to check on him. I walked over to where Sasuke was and crossed my arms and glared at the sound ninjas.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Kabuto said to Sakura as he tried to stand up.

"How pathetic, especially because, aren't you a four year veteran?" One sound ninja said that looked like a mummy.

"Write this down on your ninja cards.’ the three Hidden Sound ninjas, definite future chunins." One of the mummy's partners said to him.

"I never knew the Hidden sound would scoop so low as too attack someone before the exam even started..." I said in a bored tonne to the sound ninjas. They all glared at me.

"What did you saw, little girl?!" The one with spiky hair said to me.

"Yeah, I didn't quite hear you." The girl said. I gave them a deadly look.

"What are you guys hard of hearing now? That’s rich. I said 'I never knew the Hidden sound would scoop so low as too attack someone before the exam even started." I repeated to them, darning them with my eye for them to try and attack me. I don't like the thought of the place where my clan originally came from to have such rotten ninjas, but I guess that's what happens over time...

"That's it!!!" The spiky hair boy yelled at me before charging. I stood still as I waited for him, but a puff of smoke interrupted.

"Quiet down you worthless bastards!!" Someone yelled form inside the smoke. When it all cleared there was a huge group of chunin now there, and on pissed off man in the front. "Thanks for waiting... I am Ibiki Morino, the examiner for the chunin selection exams first test."  Ibiki pointed a finger at the Hidden Sound ninjas.

"Hidden sound guys, stop doing as you please before the exam. Do you want to fail already?" He said to them. I started at Ibiki. 'Damn, 13 years can do a lot, and just when I thought he couldn't get any scarier...'

"I apologize... This is our first time... we got a bit carried away..." The mummy guy said.

"Bah..." Ibiki said. "Here's a good opportunity to say this... There will be no fighting without permission of the examiner. Even if permission id granted, killing your opponent will not be tolerated. Those pigs that disobey me will be failed immediately. Do I make myself clear?" I could feel his piercing eyes on me, and I started at shake slightly. Even since I have known Ibiki Morino, he has always found a way to shake me down to my very core. 'Damn you Ibiki... Stop being so damn scary all the time!'

"Heh, this exam sounds like a piece of cake." The spiky hair guy said. I don’t know how he can seem so unaffected by Ibiki...

"We will now start the first test in the chunin exam. Once you have assigned your spot, we will then hand out the exams." Ibiki said as Kotetsu took out a massive pile of paper. I looked over at Naruto and saw that he had a confused look on his face. 

"Yes Naruto, those are the exams." I said to him. Naruto looked at me, then at the papers, before he blew up.

"WHAT!!! A WRITTEN TEST?!!!!!"

-------------------------

I sat down and scanned the room, seeing that everyone was separated. I felt sorry for Naruto, with the exam being a written test and all.

"Do not turn your tests over. Listen closely to what I'm about to say." Ibiki said at the front of the room, with a black bored directly behind him. "There are many important rules to this first test. I'll write it on the board while I explain, but questions will not be allowed, so listen carefully." Ibiki then went off about how everyone starts with 10 points, and for every question you miss and point will be docked. I looked over to Naruto. I knew that this exam is scored as a team, so there is a strong chance that Sasuke and Sakura will fail also. Also, people will have two points token away for cheating. 

"We'll have our eyes on you guys." I heard Kotetsu say beside me. I turned my head and gave him a look.

"Suuuure you will... Pedo." I said to him and stuck out my tongue at him, before looking back at Ibiki.

"Realize that the pathetic ones that get caught cheating will be destroying themselves. As shinobis trying to achieve the level of chunin, be proud ninjas." Ibiki paused. "And the final rule. Those that lose all their initial points during the test and those that don't answer and questions correctly... Will be failed along with their two teammates." I could all most feel the murderous anger in the air that was directed at Naruto that was coming from both Sakura and Sasuke. 'They are so going to kill him if they fail...' I said in my mind. My mind kinda felt lonely at the moment because Nala wasn’t with me for this exam, just me.

"The exam will last on hour... Okay, BEGIN!" I flipped over my exam and smiled. 'Piece of cake.' I placed my hands under the desk and made a few handsigns. 'Echoing noise!!'  Right away my hearing improved. I concentrated on the sounds of pencils and found one that was constantly moving and writing down answer. I made my hand follow the sound, so I was writing down the answers. After a little bit of this I had all my questions answered, so I risked looking around the room. I saw Sakura writing down some answer, and Sasuke too, but Naruto.... Well he wasn’t so lucky. Even from where I was sitting I could tell that he was freaking out and not answering a single question. I heard the sound of pencil on paper beside me and saw that one of the chunin was marking someone down. I went back to see how everyone else was doing when all of a sudden a kunia came out of no were and landed on the test behind Naruto. The guy declined that he was caught five times, but in the end, he left with his two teammates. I looked around and saw that more chunins were writing down more people. I looked down at my test and quickly erased some of my answers. I looked back up and saw one of the chunins again writing someone down. 'Two more strikes....' I made some hand signs out in the open and cancelled my jutsu, and then picked up my pencil again, and pretended to write something down. A few more people were getting called out to leave, so I glanced over at the person beside me. I didn't really look at them, but more at their paper. I looked at it for a few seconds and them turned back to my test and pretended to write some more down.

"Number 102, stand up. You fail."

"Number 23, you fail."

"43 and 27. You fail." The chunins just kept on listing off more and more numbers.

"Number 67, you fail." A chunin said. I looked down at my number and saw that he was talking about me. I sighed and stood up and stared to walk to the door.

"Hey, you, number 67. Make sure to take your teammates with you on the way out!" The chunin that called my number said to me. I stopped and gave him a cheeky smile.

"Sorry, but it is only me, you’ll have to do better if you want to catch the rest." With that I walked out of the exam room. 'I respect you and all gramps, but damn it! You know I don’t like to fail anything!!' When I exited the room Nala ran up to me. She wasn't in the exam room because before I had asked her to stay out, even though she wasn't really happy about it.

"'Harmony!! Why are you out all ready? Is the exam over?' She asked me as she ran over. I shook my head and picked her up.

"No, it's not over; it just got caught five times and was disqualified." I said to her.

'What?! How?! We had everything planned out, now how are we supposed to finish the exam?!!'

"Doesn’t worry, I only did that because gramps asked me too. There is nothing to worry about." I said to her. I walked out of the hallway and saw Kakashi there. Asuma and Kurenai were there too. They were talking so I hide behind the corner.

"It sure is boring without my team." Kakashi said, in well, a bored tone.

"Don't worry, you'll be busy again soon." heard Asuma say to him.

"Why is that?" Kakashi asked.

"I heard that the examiner for the first test is Ibiki Morino." Asuma said. There was a pause before Kakashi spoke again.

"Not that sadist..." He said with a sigh.

"Sadist?" I heard Kurenai ask.

"Kurenai, you're a new jounin, so you probably don't know..." Asuma said.

"Who is he?"

"A pro..."

"A pro? Of what?" Kurenai asked Asuma again.

"Torture and interrogation." Asuma said. “The Leaf Assassination squad, Torture and Interrogation captain. Special jounin, Ibiki Morino. There may not be physical torture while taking the test, but they must be experiencing mental suffering brought on by his interrogation skills. Ibiki knows the human mind completely, that’s what makes him scary. By attacking their mind he can gain control over their spirits. The person’s weaknesses all float to the surface. You can’t escape his interrogation.” As I listen to Asuma explain exactly what Ibiki can now do, I could feel a certain dread inside me. ‘Naruto…How will he is able to pass the exam with that kinda person… Not that Ibiki has really changed all that much…’   I wheeled around, determined for the next test, but mostly, to see if Naruto is strong enough to beat Ibiki at his own game...

‘Hey Nala, ready for the forest of death?’

‘I am when you are.’ Nala said to me. I took one more look behind me where Kakashi, Asuma, and Kurenai where, before I took off running towards the forest of death.

------FF-------

“Damn, do we look good, or do we look good, Raion?” I said to the girl beside me.

“I think I will have to do with the second one Shuzme.” Raion said to me. Before we got to the forest of death, I had transformed both Nala and I. Right now, we both looked 15, maybe 16. I my long red hair is now black, and cut into a short bob. My amber eyes are sparkling blue, and my outfit just consist of a simple green t-shirt and shorts. Nala, who is now Raion, has short spiky blond hair, and of course, green eyes. Her outfit it the same, expect the shirt is red. I had also made a shadow clone, and made her look identical to Raion, but with a blue top, and we named her Chita. We had to make sure that no one could tell who we really are, so we had to make our own team of three; it was the only way to stay under cover, like the Hokage asked.

“We should get going soon. Everyone should turn up soon.” Nala said to me. I nodded my head and headed the rest of the way to the second test.

“Welcome to the stage for the second test. Practice arena 44. Also known as ‘The forest of death’!!” Anko said to everyone when we all arrived. Nala, Chita and I were near the front of the whole group, but we still blended in without a problem.

“This is creepy.” I looked over to my right and saw that I was right beside my team.

“Bah… You’ll soon find out, why it’s called the ‘Forest of Death!” Anko said with a sadist smile on her face.

“‘You’ll soon find out why it’s called the Forest of Death.” Naruto said as he did a silly dance, trying to mock Anko. “You think that scares me?!! That’s nothing!!”I’m not afraid!!”

“Yeah… You’re spirited…” Anko said before she pulled out a kunia and threw it at Naruto, cutting his check. She ran up behind him.

“Kids like you are quickly killed… Hehehe… Spraying that red blood I love…” She said before licking Naruto’s cut a little. I was about to jump in a grab Naruto, when Anko pulled out another kunia, and a grass ninja appeared behind her.

“Here’s… you’re kunia.” The said grass ninja said as she gave back Anko original kunia, with her tongue?

“Why thank you Grass ninja. But you know… Don’t sneak up behind me… Unless you want to die.” Anko said to her as she grabbed her kunia.

“No… I just got excited when I saw blood. Plus, you cut my precious hair, I couldn’t help it.” The Grass ninja said, licking her lips with her freakishly long tongue, before she walked back to her teammates.

“Sorry about that. Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test. HeHe HeHe, this should be fun.” Anko said as she finally let Naruto go. “Now, before we start the second test… There’s something I have to pass out.” She held up some papers. “You must sign these agreement forms. There will be deaths in this one… And if I don’t have you sign these, it will all be my responsibility, he he.”

I sweat dropped. ‘She hasn’t changed at all. Still the same weird, sadist, bloodthirsty, underdressed person…’

I am going to explain the second test, and then you can sign it afterwards. And then each team will check in at that booth behind me.” She handed the forms to Naruto to pass them along. Naruto came up to me first. I couldn’t help but play with him a little. I winked at him as he handed me the forms, making him blush a violent red. I passed on the forms and kneelt down a little. I was taller in this form.

“Hey are you alright?” I asked him. I dug into my weapon pouch and pulled out some salve. “You don’t want that cut to get infected when you are out there.” I said to him as I smeared the salve on his cut. Naruto was frozen as I did this, so I couldn’t help but chuckle a little as I put the salve away. I held out a hand.” I am Shuzme, and this here is Raion and Chita. What’s your name?” Naruto grasped my hand and shock it.

“N-Naruto Uzumaki, future Hokage.” He said with a studded.

“Hey Shuzme, don’t give the poor kid a heart attack.” Nala said to me when she saw how bright Naruto face was.

“Fine Raion, ruin my fun why don’t you…” I let go of Naruto’s hand and gave him on more wink. “See you in there Naruto… Good luck.” I said to him before turning my attention to Anko. It seemed like all most everyone had the sheet because she was about to talk again.

“I’ll now explain the second test. Simply put… You will attempt the ultimate survival test. First I’ll explain the area in which it will take place. Around practice arena No.44 are 44 locked gates. Forest, river and a

Tower in the center. From the gated to the tower is about 10km. During the survival in here, you will be asked to complete a certain task. Using your many weapons and jutsus, you will compete in a no rules scroll battle. You will fight over these two scrolls. The ‘heaven’ and the ‘earth’. There are 78 people here, meaning 26 teams. Half will get the ‘heaven’ scroll. And the other half will get the ‘earth’ scroll. To pass this test. Your team must make it to the tower, with both scrolls.”

“So, 13 teams will lose their scrolls, half the teas will definitely fail…” Sakura said, pretty much summing up most of what Anko said.

“But there’s a time limit. This second test will last 120 hours, exactly five days.”

“FIVE DAYS!!” Ino yelled out.

“WHAT ABOUT DINNER?!!!” Choji complained. Anko sighed.

“You’re on your own. The forest is full of food. Just watch out for man-eating beasts, poisonous insects, poisonous plants… And 13 teams passing are not likely. As the days go on, the distance to the goal will become father, and the time to rest will become shorter. And the area is crawling with enemies, you won’t get much sleep. So not only will someone fail by losing the scroll, but some will die from the harshness of the course. Now I’ll talk about what will disqualify you. First, those that don’t make it to the tower, with both scrolls within the time limit. Second, those who lose a teammate or those who have a teammate killed. As a rule. There is no quitting in the middle. You will be in the forest for five days. And one more rule. You must not look inside the scroll until you make it to the tower.”

“What happens if you do?” Naruto asked, making Anko laugh a little.

“That will be a surprise for anyone who does. A chunin will be asked to handle classified information. This is to test your trust-worthyness. That is it for the explanations. Exchange the three forms for your scroll, and then choose a gate to get ready for the start. Oh and just one more thing… JUST DON’T DIE!!”

I was sitting down on a rock by Nala and Chita, looking over the forms and making a stagey, even if Chita didn’t talk much, or at all… Yeah, we made her a mute…

“I don’t know how you can walk on only two legs, |I feel like I am going to fall over all the time!” Nala said as she signed her form.

“Well that’s not my fault! You came up with the idea to transform in the first place.” I said back at her. She sweat dropped.

“Uhh... No I didn’t, the Hokage did, remember. The Hokage asking you to fail the first test and them talk the second one as a different person. That’s why we aren’t with squad seven right now.” I scratched the back of my head.

“Oh right, sorry about that… Hey I think it’s time to get our scrolls soon! Let’s go!” I stood up and walked toward the booth with Nala and Chita. We handed in our forms and got an earth scroll in exchange.

“Cool, last time I had a heaven, let’s see if earth’s as good as a good luck charm as heaven was last time.” I gave it to Nala and she put it in her weapons pouch.

“Everyone follow an instructor and go to your gate!! We’ll start in 30 minutes!!”

We ended up getting gate number 13. We got there really soon, so Nala and I had some time to plan some things out before the thirty minutes was up. The guy that showed us our gate suddenly unlocked the lock on the doors.

“The second test of the chunin exam now BEGINS!!”

“Let’s get this party started!!” I yelled as I ran into the gate, pumped for what was coming up.

--------------------------------------

So here is the newest chapter!!! I can tell that it is a bit confusing, so I will explain some.

When the Hokage was asking her to take part of the chunin exam, he didn’t want anyone to know that she was under cover, so he asked her to fail the first test, and take the second test as a different person. So that is why during the first test she erased some of her answers and looked around, and it is also why she made Nala transform and they made up Chita, how is going to be Raion’s twin during the exam. Make sense?  I hope so….

*She picked up a few things from Kushina when she was a kid.

I had a fun time coming up with their names.

Shuzme mean Sparrow

Raion means Lion

Chita means Cheetah.

FAN!!!

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

And transform into random people!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 37.5K 50
"My name, is Kaji Tora. I like blood, killing, and training. I hate everything, except Naruto. My hobbies, are none of your business. My dreams for t...
11.8K 360 22
(I don't own Naruto) I have been alone from day one when I was born because my clan was slaughterd and let me tell you....it sucked! But everything c...
184K 8.3K 21
A Naruto Fan-Fiction ~~~ My life was never normal, and I doubt it ever will be. Even still, my life spiraled into chaos on one particular day. That...
425K 8.9K 32
Hey, I'm [Y/n] Suko from the strong Suko clan. My clan was destroyed by Zuurocco ninjas when I was four or five. My mom, dad, twin brothers, and sist...