Elusive {Book 2}

Von _Naomi_chan

Hey...sorry to disappoint but it's been like three years since I last updated and I don't plan on updating th... Mehr

The Possessed Tea Cup
Hinata-chan
Cherry Blossom
Baby Uchiha
The Puppet Show
Sasuke's Bee Buddy
Sacraficing Pigs Isn't Cool
Scorpions Don't Care
Gamakichi the Stand-Up Comedian
Rock Throwing
Furai the Flirt
The Waiting Game
Silver and Gray
Intel
Thunderclap Arrow
Sasori's Late
Still Mad That You're Late
The Poisoned Apple
Secret Meeting
The New Guy
Matchmaker
The Break Up/Disowning
Cloud Nine
Another Uchiha
Hot Spring Hunt
Unlucky
The Finale

Naruto's Bee Buddy

3.3K 110 83
Von _Naomi_chan

7 Weeks Ago......

"Send this to Naruto please Katsuyu."  Sakura requested the slug politely.  Katsuyu grabbed the envelope with her mouth, slightly covering it in slime, and started sliding off.  Before the slug could get too far Sakura felt a gust of wind, and the pink haired girl quickly jumped between the slug and the direction the wind.  Standing in between the trees was what looked to be an ANBU ninja from Kirigakure. 

"Do you need something ANBU-san?" Sakura asked politely, crossing her arms while behind her Katsuyu left to deliver a message.

"Where do you hail from?" The ANBU asked.  Sakura furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.  "You obviously don't hail from Kirigakure, so which village do you hail from?"

"I currently don't hail from any village."  Sakura answered.  "Am I doing something to warrant ANBU attention?"

The ANBU didn't answer her.  He just disappeared.  Sakura has a feeling that he hadn't left though.  So she called out.

"If you don't mind, I'm going to continue collecting herbs for medicinal reasons." Sakura shouted.  She walked back over and observed her belongings.  She didn't have much, just her bag and a few weapons.  The rest of her things were sealed away in a storage scroll that Kakashi had given her after the team had completed their first B-rank mission. 

Sakura opened the front pocket on her bag and pulled out a small container.  Feeling eyes watching her every move, Sakura couldn't help but roll her eyes.  Normally she wouldn't act like this, and she knew that, but over the past weeks she had been piling up so much stress and anger, she knew she was about to explode.  Sakura walked over to the area she was previously inspecting. 

Digging through the shrubs Sakura grabbed what looked like a small, light brown, stick.  Sakura smiled lightly at the stick she had grabbed.  She went to put it in her open container when an arm grabbed her wrist.  Squeezing her eyes shut, Sakura slowly turned her head towards the ANBU.

"I'm sorry.  Is searching for ginseng a crime?  Because I can't see how it is." Sakura gritted her teeth at the ANBU.  The ANBU didn't reply, nor did he remove his hand from her wrist.

Sakura glared at the ninja in front of her. It wasn't like she was doing anything wrong. In fact, she had every right to be collecting herbs in the area. Apparently, Kiri-nin are a lot more anxious of other ninjas than she had previously assumed. Which wasn't too good on her part. Perhaps she should've thought about that before she yelled at the guard, because the next thing she knew, she was being brought into the village.

She was then escorted (dragged) to the Kiri interrogation building. Sakura wasn't too excited. Moreover, she was entirely sure that she was doing the right thing and wasn't breaking any law that Kiri had in place.  She quickly found herself sitting in front of a table with an empty chair sitting on the other side.  Her stuff was taken from her, which she dreaded, and she couldn't fight back without establishing herself as a threat.

While she sat nervously bouncing her leg up and down she unintentionally clenched her fists and didn't register the pain of her fingernails pressing into her skin. She had to have been in there for at least a few hours. About once or twice the door was opened and someone would stick their head in and look at her for a second but after that she was left alone. It wasn't until about an hour later did a woman walk in and sit down in the seat across Sakura.

The woman was tall, skinny, with fair skin, a dark blue dress, and long auburn hair. She sat across from Sakura, examining the younger girl. Once she seemed satisfied with what she saw in Sakura, she nodded to herself and leaned back giving Sakura a small smile.

"My name is Mei Terumi. I'm going to be asking you a few questions."

&$&$&$&$&$&$&

Naruto had no clue how he would've survived seven months alone.  He had little to no self-control when it came to spending money at ramen stands. So he guessed he was really lucky when he met this 'B' guy. He's not even sure how it happened. One second he was walking down a road in a forest, and the next he heard some sick beats being dropped. He followed the sound and ran into some guy.

Naruto's been a little stressed lately. He's on the run avoiding any major villages, on his own, and he misses home. Naruto was ready to give up and return to the Leaf Village. The only thing keeping him away from home was Sasuke and Sakura. He made a promise that he would stick with them. He never goes back on his promises. As much as he missed his parents, he knew that if all went well, he would see them soon.

So when Naruto met 'B' he felt like he was staring in a mirror. He could relate so well to this guy! And apparently, B was a jinchurriki too!

Naruto had just passed through the Land of Frost, where he learned the hard way how necessary a campfire was, and into Kumogakure. As he continued traveling the area got foggier and foggier, making it more difficult to navigate through the area. Naruto didn't really have a set goal as to where he was going. He knew that Sasuke was just previously in Kumo and so that had to mean that the ninja there were friendly. Right? Well, Naruto hoped so.

It was around that point that Naruto heard a voice in the distance. He couldn't make out what was being said, but he could tell that there was a rhythm to it. Naruto gently placed his hand over his kunai pouch just in case if he needed it as he heard the voice get closer.

"-the forest with the clouds, gonna take those enemy ninjas down." Naruto's grip on his kunai pouch loosened and he tried to see through the fog. Who was rapping in the middle of the forest? Naruto started to slowly creep towards the voice to see who could be making up, from what he heard so far, such a cool song. Naruto vaguely remembered Sasuke telling him that there was a guy named B who would rap a ton.

Maybe it was this guy! And if this guy was cool with Sasuke then he had to be cool with Naruto! Because, in Naruto's mind, Sasuke is harder to tolerate than the knuckle-headed blond, and so anyone who willingly hangs around with Sasuke has to be able to hang out with Naruto. Like, Sasuke and Naruto are basically the same person. Aside from, you know, Sasuke being emo and hiding his feelings and being an overall socially awkward person. They were pretty much the same. Maybe. It's questionable.

"Whoa! Who are you?" Came a voice from behind.

Naruto screamed in fright and fell off the branch he was perched on. Naruto face planted on the ground before scrambling to get up and pulling out his kunai, internally face palming at how he could let his guard down like that.

"Who are you?" Naruto countered with a bit of anger. Standing in front of him was a tan, tall guy, with white hair and googles walked up to Naruto with his arms crossed.

"I asked first fool." The Kumo-nin replied.

"My name is Naruto." Naruto answered backing up again. The Kumo-nin dropped his guard for a second as he leaned his head forward to get a better look.

"Namikaze?" Then ninja asked. Naruto froze and angled himself in a direction he would be able to run.

"Who?" Naruto played dumb. The Kumo ninja crossed his arms amused.

"What's your last name?" He asked Naruto. Naruto not knowing what to say panicked.

"Uzumaki." Naruto face palmed when he realized what he said. The ninja laughed.

"Yo, you're Sasuke's bro!" Naruto's eyes widened. This has to be the B guy!

"Wait, how do you know Sasuke?" Naruto asked first.

"They call me Lord B, I trained with Sasuke you see. He told me about you, he didn't say you were coming too." B answered. Naruto laughed and dropped his guard.

"Wow! Yeah Sasuke told me about you too! That's so cool!" Naruto exclaimed. "I didn't think I'd run into you up here!"

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&

It's been months. I will say that I am sorry. But I will not try to explain myself because I have nothing to defend myself with. It might be months before the next update too. I just saw that my page had 600 followers and I decided I should write this chapter. I'll try to work on the next one, but I can't promise anything.

It's not that I don't want to update or that I'm giving up this story, because that's not the case. It's just that this isn't a priority in my life. I have to focus on what I consider priorities in my life before I come to this. Things like education, work, mental health, and family.

I really enjoy writing this stuff I promise.

Also I was seeking inspiration to write this chapter and so I reread the prologue to the first book and I didn't even get past the first paragraph I CRINGED SO HARD. But it's okay because one day I'll go back and edit.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

34.7K 1.2K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
40.9K 1.3K 14
"Naruto!" Sasuke gasped. "Have you seen Sakura?" "That's..." Kakashi cut Naruto off with his hand, waving him down. "That's actually why we came he...
182K 8.3K 34
It's been two years since the Danzo incident. Two whole years since the members of Team 7 have had any interaction with one another. But when an emer...
1.4K 46 6
So rewatching Naruto I couldn't help think about this pairing and so have looked at some fanfictions but couldn't help wanting to write a bit of my o...