Monster // Peter Pan (Robbie...

xdreamshade által

"I don't want to exist, I want to live. I want even the darkest pieces inside her. I want to kiss the sorrow... Több

Note from the Author
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One

Chapter Sixteen

38.6K 1.3K 2K
xdreamshade által

Okay first off I'm really honkin sorry for not updating in 8000 years
Moreover, I'm sorry for being an asshole and completely butchering this crappy ass chapter

Guess who has crush on hot boy
Me
He's so sweet and adorable and cute and yeah haha woo tell me about your crush in the comments(-: (after leaving me a nice comment of course!!!(-: )

Chapter Sixteen

Days In Neverland: 30

The sky hung slate and sad, dripping gray clouds and sputtering a gossamer veil of fog through the training center. The sun was lost in the abyss of smeared sky, eclipsed by the billows of smog and shielded by sleets of rain that refused to fall. Rain that seemed to cower in the sky at the sight of Neverland.

The clearing was uncannily hushed, except for the spring of the boys' arrows and the points slamming into the targets. Gale stood to my right, clumsily laying arrows into the notch and drawing the string back, squinting with discourage at the lack of visuals and flicking his fingers to release the arrow anyway. To my left was Oliver, who seemed unfazed by the fog curling around his legs and shot arrow after arrow, the most sound in the clearing coming from the whiz of air coming from his bow and the bang of the head cutting through the target. Merciless.

And far, far away from me, loosely flinging his arrows as kept his chin angled low to his feet, stood the brown-haired boy I longed for.

Kian.

He whisked his arrows carelessly, blindly, lips curved in a dismal frown. I watched through the fog, catching the movement of his arm flicking the next arrow into the outer white rings of the target. Downcast, dejected, he performed his archery heavy-hearted as his eyes burned with morose twilight.

I ached to run to him, to open my arms wide and feel the heat of his chest, for his genial grins and warm breath when he whispered to me. I craved his hugs and kisses and his offerings of sweet raspberry green tea.

Kian shot his last arrow and dropped his bow to the ground, hobbling to his target to tear out the previously catapulted arrows. He reached out for one and clasped the shaft, his wrist tickling the fletching. Then, he stopped, And his bronzed, russet eyes make a quick gaze in my direction.

I bit my lip and tore my stare away, the pang of tenderness growing like wildfire in my chest. He looked miserable, and so too did I feel.

In order to successfully keep my attention focused on anything but the boy, I began eyeing the ruby red bullseye that reflected through the fog like lighthouses do. Rubbing cool moisture from my hands and onto my blouse, I brought the bow up to my shoulder, fluttering one eye closed as I drew back my shoulder and aimed the arrow point into the red.

"Would you rather use the crossbows, angel?"

My body jerked in fright and my fingers slipped from the string, sending the arrow deep into the brush.

I dropped my bow to my knees and looked over my shoulder, seeing Pan in my peripheral. He stood against my back, his breath seizing the silence, his grin not genial but playful and demeaning, and for a moment, I pretended he was Kian...

"So yes?" Pan asked, slapping a hand on my waist and reaching around for my bow with the other. He snagged it from my broken fingers by the riser, flinging it behind his back.
"Hey!" I cried, spinning from his grasp and throwing my hand out to snatch it back, but he stepped away and lifted the bow high over my head.

"Eager?" he teased, flicking an eyebrow and laughing tauntingly as I gritted my teeth and jumped for it, my fingertips barely grazing his elbows.

I stomped, residing to standing with my arms crossed taut against my chest. "Fine!" I said, "I'll get another bow!"

"Crossbow?" Pan asked, running his fingertips along the bow string he held like a harp.

"Whatever," I grunted, pivoting my heel in the soil and jamming my fingers in my pockets, storming through the crunching grass toward the oak. Stocky, coiling branches tickled the fog as crossbows hung from them like lynched bodies. How eerie they looked, wavering as if it stood in a graveyard...

I waved off the thought with a chilling shudder and ran my hands along them, pretending they were ornamental rather then lethal.

The bark was old. It looked as if someone ran a string through it's browned skin and tugged, giving it it's wrinkled and cinched coating. As I circled it and reached for a crossbow lowest for me to reach, a hand slapped across my mouth.

I screamed into their skin, skin salted with sweat and tough with calluses. I nipped at my captor's palm, just as they shoved me up against the tree with an intensity that frightened me beyond.

Kian was the owner of those gruesome hands.

He breathed quickly, gasping in and out like he had run to me, his hand loosening on my shoulder and his fingers dragging off of my lips.

His ocher eyes darkened like coffee and he bit his lip, running his warm palm down my skin and cupping the back of my neck.

"Kian," I whispered.

"Andria," he whined. He kissed me, deeply, clutching my neck. My eyelids fluttered closed as he groaned into my throat. He was gentle yet rough, our lips rubbing and pressing and sucking on one another's...

He bit my bottom lip and let his teeth slide off, dragging daintily until my lip fell back and snapped into place.

"You're okay." I said, clasping his bicep and letting his hands reside along my throat.

"I am," he breathed, "and you?"

"After seeing you I'm dandy," I laughed half-heartily.

He smiled nervously and brought his mouth to my temple, pressing agonizingly slow to the skin and holding it's mildly sweet suction.

Quickly he was cowered his head and feasting with kisses in the cusp of my neck.

"Kian," I gasped sharply and clutched his shoulders, his single-minded mouth freezing in place.

He lifted his chin, looking at me with lips slick with saliva and eyes warbling brown and blue.

I frowned and began petting his hair. "You're scared," I said, "you're frightened."

Kian sighed and wiped his cheek with his lips with a sorry thumb. "I am."

"Why," I murmured.

"Because," Kian threw his quiver off his back with a clank against the protruding, peeling roots of the oak. "I'm-"

"Are you afraid you'll be apart for too long?" I asked, "Kian, Pan is a little intimidating, but I'll be out of the cage before you know it and then-"

"Darling," Kian whined, caressing my neck with his palm.

"We'll be together," I interrupted, "I promise you, Pan is just a little angry and this will all blow over-"

"Baby girl, stop," Kian begged, tears rolling down his cheeks as he lunged forward and kissed me, hard. His lips began quivering as tears ran salty down our mouths and he pulled apart, shaking with sobs so violent that misery itself practically seeped from his skin.

"Kian!" I said, "what's wrong?"

He lost it, breaking down completely. "Andria," he cried throaty and chocked, cupping my cheeks in his hands, gasping between words, "I'm gone. Tonight I'm gone. I'm gone."

"What?" I asked, grasping his wrists, "that's...that's good then. You get to go home, right? You're just banished off Neverland, right?"

My own denial seemed to choke me with singeing hands as the fear of being wrong plunged through the grass and snagged my ankles.

"No, no," he sighed, pressing his mouth to my forehead, whispering into my skin with a sickening vibration, "I'm not going home."

Suddenly, I knew.

The weight hit me, hard, harder then any of his kisses and harder any blow Felix's club could give. A diamond fist was crashing through my ribcage and squeezing my lungs to juice. I swiped Kian's hands away.

"No....no!" I cried, throwing my arms around him and crushing his neck into me, "condemned! You can't! You cannot go! I..." Cries tore from me like demon hands, crawling from my eyes and spurting in rivers down my cheeks. My head filled with blood, I know it did. I was drowning miles from sea.

"You can't," I told him, his hands snapping to my waist, "we can run away."

"No-"

"We can run away!" I suggested hastily, clutching at his shoulders, "we could um, we could sneak away! And build a boat and run away through the night! We don't have to stay here!"

"Andria, we do," he said, dropping his chin into his chest, "I'm sorry."

The fog was heavy in the second. The droplets of vapor and faded dew became oceans and I was falling to my knees, burrowing my fingers a fraction beneath the soil, and Kian was falling with me.

"I love you," he told me, "in this life, in the next. I love you."

Aye lmao

Ya'll knew Kian was leaving sooner or later

Guess who has some reader questions to answer?

Me ayee

Alright here we go:

1. Outside of Wattpad, what are your hobbies?
Hmm, writing. And cheerleading (DO YOU GUYS CHEER HOLLA AT ME) And I like decorating and organizing sometimes haha

2. What are your favorite books on Wattpad?
I don't really have an absolute favorite but I like Taming the Tattooed Boy by lxstboy

3. Where do you live?
I live in Michigan, U.S.

4. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
I would like to be an author or something science related honestly

5. What's your fave food?
Taco Bell (-: and onion rings duh

6. Robbie Kay as Pan or himself?
Honestly I can't pick because Robbie is adorable but PAN IS SO HOT DAMN BOI

7. Bands you recommend?
La Dispute and Grouplove and Brand New and Koda
Hit them up(-:

8. How are you such a good writer?!
Haha flattered, but I'm really pretty average tbh
If I must give tips, I just write a lot

9. How do you manage to stay so strong?
I'm actually weak like limp asparagus but i keep keepin on for idk what I just can't break down rn I don't have time

10. Do you participate in #AskRobbie?
Heck yeah mate I've been answered 3/4 times (-:

That's all the questions I could fit honestly but thanks for the questions keep asking personal questions and I'll answer them in future updates <33

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

380K 8.1K 37
"Why are you ignoring me?" Pan says becoming agitated. I slowly turn around and look him in his forest green eyes and give him a blank expression and...
326K 4.7K 44
kind, generous, thoughtful, gentle bloody demon, monster, ruthless, merciless can she handle his wrath? can she handle the pain, the tears, the suffe...
110K 2.6K 21
ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ!!! ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ (ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ) ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ-ᴛᴇʀᴍ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ʙᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛꜰᴜʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏʙʙɪᴇ'ꜱ...
3.7K 26 16
sadly, I've decided to give up on this book. but still feel free to read it and if you want me to continue it please comment and give me ideas. I'm n...