Chapter Thirty Four

Hello, yes I'm not dead

Some things

1. I know I've been gone for awhile, but I'm not saying why until things blow over srry

2. I came back to see we've gotten 60K more since I last updated, which is aaaamaaaaazingggg!!!

3. This chapter is absolute trash but ya'll were begging and it took like 14 minutes and I made up stuff as I went along so I'm sorry

4. Usually all the comments are nice, but this really needs to be addressed. On the last chapter, there's a lot of rude comments. Idk why it happened all of a sudden, but there was a lot of "update right now, you don't know how long I've been waiting and it's really annoying that you don't update and you don't care about your readers." Excuse me?  My readers mean the world to me. Sorry to call someone out like that but I'm not going to be told I don't care about my readers, because I love my readers dearly.

@ everyone who commented nice things, thank you very much and I'm glad to be back !!

5. I made a musical.ly hahha it's @ Mia salvano. And I made a vine in case you didn't know !! Also just Mia Salvano.

6. Let me know if you want me to start making YouTube videos to address you guys haha, I'm definitely thinking about it(:

yeah enjoy as best as u can :////

Song Recommendations:
Cola by Toro Y Moi
Crazy in Love by The Eden Project

Chapter Thirty Four

Day 75

Every day before, all my wars were violent quarrels between the heart and the mind, the main attraction, the reason why the lungs and the muscles and the flesh attended.  The internal ravages were screaming until every vein trembled, like a train screeching across my blood vessel rails, like a lonely thunder crying out into the sky, begging a star to kiss it's sallow cheeks goodnight, until, one day, it all stopped.

The battlefields are now empty of men. The heart beats slowly in a jailed rib cage, while the brain slinks back to its spinal cord tether.

I am a prisoner in myself. 

It was a thought that came to me sometimes, like the wind blew it in from the attics of my discarded thoughts. That I am locked up in my own body. That I am tortured beneath the walls of my skin. That I may travel the world and never go anywhere.

What a strange concept. To travel the world, and never go anywhere. Did I ever leap from my flesh and dance in newfound places? Did I discard my past skin and dwell in the lust for foreign worlds?

No.

Am I in Neverland at all, or am I in a prison that travels?

I thought these thoughts, dazed, eyeing a target in the training center.  The wind tried to shake me from it. But I was held stead fast.

"Andria, a word?"

I jolted and turned my chin over my shoulder, lowering my bow to my waist.

Gale ran his dirty fingers through his black curls, rolling his hand over so the backside slid down his forehead, carrying a shiny streak from the side of his face. 

"Yeah," I nodded slowly, "what's up?"

Gale dropped his eyes uneasily, looking off to the side, the whites swimming in a grey film, before he brought them down to me.  He opened his mouth, a delicate sigh falling from his chapped lips.