What It Means To Be A Father...

By Leunafrost

(Story marked for deletion and rewrite) Everyone has their secrets. Some may be more impactful than others an... More

Chapter 2: The Origin Of Izuku's Children
Announcement #1

Chapter 1: Prologue

25.8K 330 591
By Leunafrost

Izuku POV:

It is the day after the USJ and right now we're all sitting in class talking amongst ourselves. "Hey Midoriya, who do think our teacher is going to be since Aizawa-sensei is still recovering?" My friend Ryuko Tatsuma asks as she approaches my desk and leans in so her face is only a few inches away from mine while smiling. "I-I don't really know, maybe it'll be P-Present Mic." I say nervously from how close Tatsuma is. "Yea you're right! I guess we'll find out soon! See you later Midoriya!" She replies cheerfully as she walks back to her desk while waving at me. I wave back timidly before sighing and laying my head down in my arms on my desk, unaware of a certain someone staring at me.

Narrator POV:

'Aww~ what's wrong Izuku? You can tell me! I'm right here for you my Darling!' A dark purple haired young woman named Nemuri Kayama thinks as she stares at Izuku with love and concern in her eyes. You see Nemuri has fallen in love with Izuku not only because of his looks but also because of the kind and gentle person he is. She can't really describe it, it just drew her in over the two weeks they've been at UA and now she can't go a day without seeing her lovely cinnamon roll. However she's not the only one to be drawn in by Izuku's charms, several of the other girls in Class 1-A and even Class 1-B's "big sister" Itsuka Kendo have grown attracted to the greenette, but they haven't worked up the courage to confess.

'Why is the time going by so slow? I wanna go home...' Izuku thinks to himself as he sits up at his desk and yawns just as the door of the classroom is slid open to reveal their homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa, mummified in bandages. "Good morning class." He says although his voice is slightly muffled due to his bandages. "AIZAWA-SENSEI YOU'RE BACK TOO SOON!" The class shouts in shock seeing their teacher who was beaten to a pulp at the USJ by the Nomu walking, or pretty much limping, towards his podium. "My health is irrelevant, however your fight isn't over yet." Aizawa says making the students nervous.

'Is it more villains?!' The class thinks simultaneously excluding Katsuki Bakugo who couldn't give any less shits. "The Sports Festival is coming up." Aizawa says monotonously as Class 1-A's resident manly boi says, "Yes!" with a big grin on his face. "Why would you scare us like that?!" The rest of the class minus a few shouts before being quickly silenced by Aizawa glaring at them and activating his quirk. "Moving on, after classes tomorrow you will be given two weeks off to train and hone your skills for the Sports Festival. So make sure to work hard and go Plus Ultra if you want to succeed." He says as the bell rings for lunch and he leaves the classroom.

As the students get up to head to lunch Nemuri decides to take a shot at spending time with Izuku. "H-Hey Izu-M-Midoriya! Let's go to lunch together!" Nemuri says almost saying 'Izuku' with a blush on her face as she approaches the greenette not noticing the glares from several of the other girls who were just about to ask if they could walk to lunch with him. "O-Oh hey Kayama! Sure let's go!" Izuku replies with a kind smile on his face which makes Nemuri blush even harder and causes her heart to start beating faster, making it that much more difficult for her to control herself from throwing herself at the greenette and making out with him right here and now. Once the two are out of the classroom and walking towards the cafeteria Izuku decides to strike up a conversation.

"S-So... Kayama, how've you b-been since yesterday?" Izuku asks as he looks at the purplette who is still blushing up a storm and trying to calm her rapidly beating heart. "I-I've been good. Although I need to make a complete redesign of my hero costume. What about you? You're the one who fought and defeated that Nomu thing after all." Nemuri replies as she discreetly moves in closer to Izuku which he does notice but he doesn't say anything. "I-I've been good as well, my Mom was really concerned when I told her about what happened." Izuku says while scratching the back of his head embarrassingly as he and Nemuri start laughing happily.

"She should be proud Izuku! You beat that thing in two hits! And it was supposed to be able to kill All Might!" Nemuri says as she gives Izuku a friendly punch on the shoulder before they both realize what she said and she blushes profusely in embarrassment. "S-S-Sorry! I-I d-didn't mean to call you that! It just slipped out!" Nemuri says frantically trying to play off her slip of the tongue while blushing multiple shades of crimson red and waving her arms around. "N-No it's fine! You can call me Izuku if you want." Izuku replies with a smile on his face, dropping his stutter in the process which Nemuri notices.

"O-Ok... then you can call me N-Nemuri ok I-Izuku?" Nemuri asks while blushing and failing to meet eye contact with the greenette. "Alright then Nemuri, now let's head to lunch before we run out of time." Izuku says as the two head off to lunch at a slightly faster pace, while a few meters behind them five girls are glaring daggers into Nemuri's back. These five girls are Momo Yaoyorozu, Nejire Hado, Kyoka Jiro, Ryuko Tatsuma, and Ochako Uraraka. They have had massive crushes on Izuku from the day they each met him. He met Momo while he was cleaning Dagobah beach for his training. He met Nejire at a cafe when she asked to sit with him since everywhere else was full, and from there the two spent the day together like a date. He met Kyoka after saving her life from a speeding car that was about to crash into her and he stopped it with some help from One for All. And last but not least Izuku met Ryuko and Ochako after he saved them from being crushed by the zero pointer robot in the entrance exams since they were both trapped in some of the rubble.

Time Skip brought to you by chibi Class 1-A singing 'You're hot and you're cold' to Shoto:

A few hours have passed since lunch and Aizawa has just dismissed the class. Right now Izuku can be seen packing his things when he's approached by his friend Eijirou Kirishima. "Hey Midoribro! Mina had this idea that we should all hang out as a class to get to know each other more! Wanna come?" The manly boi asks with his usual friendly smile on his face. "N-No I'm sorry I can't, I have t-things to do at home. M-Maybe next time though..." Izuku replies as he stands up, slings his backpack over his shoulder, and exits the classroom. Leaving his classmates confused as to why he declined their invitation and also curious at the realization that he could be hiding something. So, with their curiosity peaked a certain pink skinned girl decides to voice her thoughts.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Mina asks with a sneaky grin on her face as the other girls and a few boys nod. "Let's go spy on him!" Tooru says cheerfully as she pulls out a small magnifying glass from out of nowhere. "No! That is not proper behavior befitting a student of UA! We must respect Midoriya's privacy... no matter how curious we are. And that's not even the right tool for this! You need a telescope." Iida says while looking away embarrassingly since he is practically admitting that he's curious about Izuku as well. "Ok so that settles it! We're gonna spy on Midori!" Mina says as the others minus Katsuki, Shoji, Tokoyami, and Shoto cheer.

Later With Izuku:

"Ok so what should we have for dinner today? Curry? Nah. Katsudon? No, we had that yesterday. Takoyaki? Maybe. A hot-pot? No that's too dangerous for them... maybe we can go out for dinner instead..." Izuku says to himself as he walks along the sidewalk and starts muttering, unaware of his classmates who are following him. "Oh God he's muttering again!" Denki whisper shouts to his classmates causing the guys to facepalm but as the girls who have crushes on Izuku watch him mutter away they think: 'Kawaii~!' (A/N it means Cute in Japanese)

As Class 1-A continues to follow Izuku for around ten minutes they notice that he's walking towards a daycare. "Why is Midoribro going to a daycare?" Eijirou asks with a raised eyebrow as Mineta glares at Izuku from afar. "I knew it! He's a child pervert!" The midget says before being stabbed by Kyoka's earphone jacks, punched by Ryuko, hit with a staff by Momo, punched once more in the face by Nejire, kicked in the groin by Nemuri which shatters all of his hopes for future children, and tongue slapped by Tsuyu before finally being floated into the stratosphere by Ochako. "Uh... when is he going to come down?" Sero asks with a sweatdrop. "Don't know, don't really care either." Ochako replies nonchalantly making the other guys sweatdrop as well not wanting to be in Mineta's position right now.

A few minutes later after Izuku entered the daycare, Class 1-A watches as he walks out with four children, two babies in his arms and two toddlers who are holding onto his pant legs while walking. But what shocks the class the most is what one of the toddlers says as she holds up a piece of paper with a cute drawing on it. "Daddy! Daddy! Look at what I made!" "Daddy?!" Class 1-A shouts in shock while hiding behind some bushes. "I didn't know Midoriya was a father!" Ojiro says as the others nod. "None of us knew, but I wonder who the mother is..." Momo says as her jealousy quickly changes targets from Nemuri to whoever the mother of Izuku's kids is.

The class continues to follow Izuku and his children once more until they arrive at an apartment complex. "Alright go ahead Misami, be careful. You too Kazuna." Izuku says as the two toddlers say, "Ok Daddy/Papa!" and start running towards the elevator. "Papa can I hold Neo?" Kazuna asks after she and Misami pressed the button for the elevator to come get them. "I'm sorry but you can't sweetheart, maybe later ok?" Izuku says as Kazuna looks up at him and pouts cutely for a little bit before going back to being happy.

"Aww~ look at them! They're like a little family!" Ochako says happily as she cups her cheeks and starts gushing over how cute Izuku and his kids are. "They are a family Uraraka." Kyoka says as she watches Izuku and his kids walk into the elevator before it closes and starts its accent. "Do you think any of those kids are actually Midoriya's or are they all adopted?" Shoji asks recalling how the toddler he assumes is Misami has wide green eyes and the same upbeat and energetic attitude Izuku does but unlike him she has straight blonde hair that stops at her neck. "We don't know for sure but one thing's for certain. We must keep this a secret and respect Midoriya's privacy from here on out. So no one tell a soul about this ok?" Iida asks as everyone agrees and they start to leave. However as they're walking away most of the girls stop and look back at the apartment complex. 'I wonder if your kids will like me Izuku/Midoriya/Midori/Deku...' They think simultaneously before walking away after seeing Izuku enter his apartment which they memorised the number of.

Izuku POV:

"We're home!" I call out as Misami and Kazuna cheer and run off into the living room, leaving me to do multiple things at once while carrying Eri and Neo. "*Giggle* Need some help there Babe?" I hear my wife, Camie Utsushimi-Midoriya, ask as she approaches me while being followed by Misami. "Yes please Honey, could you take Eri? I don't think Neo is going to let me go anytime soon." I say as Neo giggles and holds onto my shirt tighter than she already is while I hand Eri over to my beautiful wife. "So how was your day sweetie?" Camie asks me as we walk towards the living room. "It was kinda boring actually, we didn't get to do much since Aizawa-sensei is injured and All Might-sensei is out on a mission. How about you~? Did you miss me~?" I reply as I reach a hand down and slap her ass, making her go "Eep!" cutely in surprise before she turns to face me with a red blush on her face and small tears in her eyes, all the while pouting adorably.

"You're mean Zuzu..." Camie complains before turning back around to enter the living room however I stop her and pull her into a deep love filled kiss which she quickly melts into as she wraps one arm around my neck since she's using the other to cradle Eri who is playing with Neo as we kiss. Soon enough Camie and I part from our kiss, leaving a string of saliva in between us. "Am I mean now~?" I tease as I kiss her cheek, making her blush even more while we sit down on the couch together and watch TV. "I love you Zuzu~" Camie coos as she kisses my cheek and leans her head on my shoulder. "I love you too Camie~" I reply as I kiss her forehead before putting Neo and Eri on the floor so they can play while Camie and I cuddle on the couch, occasionally kissing each other lovingly.

The Next Day:

*Beep!* *Beep!* *Be-SMASH!* "Ugh... God I hate alarm clocks..." I say groggily as I yawn and stretch my arms before looking towards my chest and smiling softly as Camie sleeps soundly. "Honey~ it's time to wake up~" I say softly as I run a hand through her messy fawn-colored hair and run another hand along her smooth back in a massaging manner. "Mmm... I don't wanna get up..." Camie mumbles cutely as she scoots up a bit and snuggles into the crook of my neck. "But we need to get ready so we can take the kids to daycare and so I can drop you off at school." I reply as Camie bites my neck lightly before sitting up on my lap, revealing her very voluptuous, beautiful, and sexy naked body.

"If you get up right now you won't get to see these tonight~" Camie says teasingly as she jiggles her boobs and bites her bottom lip seductively while grinding on my crotch. "Well then I guess we won't be having sex tonight, now come on let's get ready." I say as I get up from under her and leave the bed, however as I walk towards the bathroom I smirk to myself because I know how she gets when she wants to have sex but I tell her no. She'll get all pouty and will ignore me for most of the day, but when she doesn't ignore me she will hurdle obvious hints that she wants me. Example: Pressing her body against me, sitting on my lap, wearing no bra or panties, bending over so her ass is facing me, etc. If I ignore the hints and we go to bed she will literally rip our clothes off and order me to love her and give her attention. To be honest the first time she did that it was really scary because I was still quite timid back then and she was acting like an animal in heat, however now I don't mind it at all.

Time Skip:

Narrator POV:

Izuku and Camie have just dropped off their kids at the daycare and right now the two lovers are walking together in the direction of the University Camie attends. "Hey Babe do you want me to drop by your class later and have lunch with you?" Izuku asks as he looks at Camie but she simply pouts and says, "Hmph!" before turning away from him. "Ok that's a no then, what would you like for dinner?" Izuku asks once more but he's still ignored. '*sigh* So Troublesome...' He thinks as he grabs Camie by her wrist and pulls her into a deep love filled kiss.

As the two lovers part Camie can be seen with a deep blush on her face and hearts in her eyes. "You can't be mad forever you know~" Izuku coos teasingly before being hugged by Camie as she snuggles into his chest. "I know that, but you didn't want to have sex with me earlier and it made me sad thinking that you don't want me anymore..." She says as she looks up at Izuku with teary eyes before they're wiped away by his thumbs. "Camie, you know that I will always love and cherish you no matter what. I vowed to that on our wedding day and I plan on owning up to it." Izuku replies sincerely as he and Camie meet for a tender kiss.

"Now I did say no to having sex with you earlier, however~" Izuku says as he leans down next to Camie's ear and slips a hand into her skirt before groping her ass which makes her moan lightly. "I didn't say anything about tonight~" Izuku whispers into her ear which makes Camie explode in crimson blush but also very excited for what's to come tonight before she feels Izuku let go of her ass but not before giving it a good, hard, and loud slap first which makes her moan once more. 'God I love having my ass slapped by you Darling~' "Then you better be ready Zuzu~ because we're not stopping until the sun rises~" Camie says seductively as she wraps her arms around Izuku's neck and the two kiss passionately before continuing their walk to her University.

Another Time Skip:

Izuku POV:

As I walk through the halls of UA while listening to music on my phone with my earbuds in my ears I feel a tap on my shoulder so I take out one earbud and turn to the left to be met with Iida. "O-Oh hey Iida! W-What's up?" I ask quickly putting up my timid act and putting pause on my music. "Good morning Midoriya, I would like to speak with you in private if you don't mind." Iida replies while doing his usual handchops, however before I can respond we hear the PA system come alive. "Will Izuku Midoriya please come to the meeting room? Once again will Izuku Midoriya please come to the meeting room?"

"Huh? W-What could t-they possibly w-want with me?" I ask with genuine nervousness in my voice because I have no clue why I'd be called into the meeting room unless I did something wrong which I don't think I have. "I do not know Midoriya, but it is best you head over there right away. I will talk with you later." Iida says as he walks on ahead and I turn on my heel to head to the meeting room. 'I wonder what's wrong. Did I do something? I haven't broken any rules right? Wait... what if they know about my kids?!' I think as I pale at the thought of me getting expelled from UA for something so trivial like being a parent. I don't regret taking in or having those kids and there is no way I'm giving them up.

A Few Minutes Later:

"*Knock* *knock* H-Hello? It's M-Midoriya..." I say before hearing a muffled "It's open!" and sliding open the door only to be met with a bunch of my teachers plus a few others and... Mineta?! What's he doing here? "Y-You wanted to s-see me?" I ask as I enter the room and close the door behind me before looking at All Might who shrugs, signalling that he doesn't know why I'm here either. "Yes, we are here to discuss something Mister Mineta here has brought to my attention." Principal Nezu says in a serious tone which makes me break into a nervous sweat.

"A-A-And t-that w-would b-b-be?" I ask before I look to the side and notice Mineta smirking evilly at me. "The fact that you are a father to not only one child but four." Principal Nezu says as most of the teachers gasp and/or look at him with wide eyes before they all look at me. 'I get it now... so Mineta must've spied on me while I was walking home yesterday... but just to be sure it was him...' I think while my hair shadows my eyes. "Who told you...?" I mumble as I start to seethe with anger and rage at the fact that someone, a trusted classmate no less, would have the audacity to snoop into my private life without my consent.

"I'm sorry what was that?" Principal Nezu asks before I lift my head and shoot him a deathly glare which makes him and everyone else, including Mr. Aizawa flinch back. "WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THEM?!" I shout angrily as One for All Full Cowl activates and green lightning starts to arc around my body sporadically before it gets cancelled by Mr. Aizawa, however that doesn't stop me from glaring daggers into Principal Nezu who I notice is starting to sweat a little. "T-That would be Mister Mineta." He says with a slight stutter which everyone notices before turning back to me as I turn my head to Mineta and give him a sickening glare.

"So... the Class 1-A pervert is trying to divert the attention from his repeated attempts at Sexual Harassment onto one of his classmates huh...? Well how about I give you a little taste as to why you shouldn't mess with someone's family..." I say menacingly as I slowly start walking towards Mineta who is now backed up to the wall and is trembling in fear under my stone cold gaze. "Midoriya! If you hurt him you will be expelled and your children will be removed from your care!" I hear Vlad King shout which instantly makes me stop in my tracks as my hair shadows my eyes once more.

'My kids will be... taken away...?'

Flashback 1:

"Daddy look! My tooth came out!"

Flashback 2:

"I'm pregnant! We're gonna be parents Izu!"

Flashback 3:

"Carry me Papa!"

Flashback 4:

"We wuv you Papa/Daddy!"

Flashback 5:

"I wanna be a hero just like you Papa!"

Flashback 6:

"I love you Zuzu, and our kids do too, so go and be the best hero in the world!"

Flashback 7:

"Pa... P-Pap... Pa-Papa!"

Flashback 8:

"D-Da... D-Da-D-Dad... Da-D-Dada!"

Flashbacks End:

Narrator POV:

As Izuku can be seen standing motionless something snaps inside of him and a sudden cold chill runs down everyone's spines before they notice that the room is starting to feel noticeable colder and that ice is even starting to form on the walls and around the room. However what catches Nezu and All Might's attention is that what appears to be frost is coming out of Izuku's clenched fists and spots of ice are starting to form on his skin before he says: "No... YOU WON'T TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME!"

It's at that moment that all of the ice that has been growing around the room suddenly grows immensely and turns into spikes which are all aimed at Vlad King, Mineta, and Nezu. As the teachers watch in shock and/or fear, Izuku turns around and they take notice of his left eye which has changed to have a black sclera and a glowing blue iris. All the while his right eye remains normal but is glowing green with a stream of fresh tears flowing from it. Izuku then starts to walk towards Vlad King while glaring into his very soul, petrifying the Pro Hero into staying in his seat. Aizawa takes this chance to use his quirk to deactivate Izuku's but much to his shock it doesn't work which All Might and Nezu notice and try to calm him down.

"Midoriya stop this! He went too far! We're not going to take away your kids!" Nezu shouts before an ice spike zooms just past his head and straight through the back of his seat, making the rodent instantly shut up. "Don't lie to me! He wouldn't have said it if you didn't discuss taking my children away from me! I don't care about what I have to do! Just know that there is no way in fucking hell you or anyone else is going to take me from my children! I have risked life and limb for them! I even killed Overhaul to save one of them from him! So you and everyone else will either fuck off and leave my children and wife alone or I will fight you all myself!" Izuku shouts as the entire room is now encased in icy spikes and six dragon skulls have manifested behind him which have their mouths open with beams charging in them.

"We're not lying Young Midoriya! Yes we had discussed taking your children away and putting them into Child Protective Services but we decided against it! We were going to tell you that we are allowing you to keep your children and that we would like for you to bring them here so they can learn under Nezu himself!" All Might explains very quickly before he sees Izuku lower his extended hand and start to calm down, making the ice around the room and the dragon skulls disappear. "R-Really? You won't hurt my kids?" Izuku asks with hope clearly heard in his voice as his left eye turns back to normal and his tears stop.

"Yes Midoriya, we have no intention to harm you or your family. I know how responsible you can be which is why we won't give you a punishment for being a parent. Some of our staff are parents so if we were to punish you we'd have to punish them as well. However I would like to discuss what you just did and what you said earlier about Mister Mineta's 'attempts at sexual harassment'." Nezu says as Mineta pales even more than he already has. "Well for the first part I have no idea, but for the second... oh you're in for a treat." Izuku says as he shoots an evil smirk Mineta's way before going on to explain everything the little pervert has done in the short time they have been at UA and how he really does know pretty much nothing about what happened with the ice and dragon skulls.

To be continued...

So! How'd you like the Prologue for my new story? A Daddy Deku AU this time! Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote! Have a great day and remember....

PLUS ULTRA!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347 0 5
In this AU instead of Twice's name being Jinn Bubaigawara, his name will be Jinn Midoriya and he was married to Inko. Twice will be Izuku's biologica...
18.1K 522 20
[ DISCLAIMER : This story is currently being rewritten so I'd recommend going to my account and finding the new one. It has the same name and cover...
26.8K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
29K 685 38
(DISCLAIMER: I do not own My Hero Academia or its characters. It's clear in the title that this is a fan fiction, with some OCs (characters' kids and...