Love of my Life | Maylor

By Cheeseontoast_yay

Roger Taylor, the drummer of Queen, has feelings for his best friend Brian. But he can't tell him the truth... More

(chapter 1)
(chapter 2)
(chapter 3)
(chapter 4)
(chapter 5)
(chapter 6)
(chapter 7)
(chapter 8)
(chapter 9)
(chapter 10)
(chapter 11)
(chapter 12)
(chapter 13)
(chapter 14)
(chapter 15)
chapter 16
A/N
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
new storyyy (i'm still Bad at self promo)

chapter 17

272 8 0
By Cheeseontoast_yay

Deaky's POV

As i arrived at home i carried the stuff inside. Freddie and Roger weren't here since they drove shopping. I took of my coat and sat on the couch. I relaxed a little and closed my eyes. I thought about the things in our lives. Then i Fell asleep.

-----------next day -----------

I awoke at 5 am on the sofa. I haven't open my eyes yet. But i knew it was still dark outside. While i was laying there i heard the door open. I startled a bit and i wanted to look who it is. I tip toed to the living room-door and opened it just a little Bit. I couldn't see anything, because it was too dark. But i saw i shaddow of a High man. It remindes me of Brian. The unknown opened the door again walked outside and closed it behind him. I just stared at the door. Was it really him or did i dream it? Then i walked to the kitchen and took out the tea-bags. I Made some tea and Sat on a chair. While i was drinking the tea i was reading a book. Today i'll bake  muffins and Drive to the pet-store. Yep that's a good idea.

Freddie's POV

I awoke at 7 am. Tomorrow is my birthday ....but Without Brian. It's a bit sad, but i'll make it to my best birthday ever! I know Deaky is planning something, but i don't know what he's planning. Maybe he bought me a handbag or a new outfit. I love him so much! I have an idea. to make it easier for Deaky. I'll leave the house and he can plan his suprise. Where should i go? Should I go Shopping. again. Nah. I'll have a picnic with Rog in the park. I stood up. Opened the door walked to Rogers room and knocked. He didn't answer. I knocked again. "Darling... could i come in please" "Y-Yes-s" i heard him whispern. Then i opened it and looked inside. The room was dark and i just saw a black figure in the bed. I stepped closer to hin and sat me next to him on the bed. I saw the tears in his eyes. He cried. And Not just a bit. I could See that he had a Photo of  Brian in his hand. The Photo was a bit wet because of the tears. "Darling, why are you crying?" I asked carefully. "W-What i-if he'll never c-come back? " Roger stutterd. And the tears rolling down his cheak. "Don't think that. He will come back" i answered. We Sat there for a while and Roger just stared at the Photo in his hands. "Hey Rog, would you like to have a picnic with me in the park?" I said. He nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 208 38
A beautiful childhood friendship between Yasmin and Roger will survive over time through a variety of events ? Both able to hide a stronger sense tha...
24K 858 30
Brian May and roger Taylor have been best friends and band mates for a while now, but one frightening night in a graveyard sparks something between t...
746 21 31
(Maylor) After suffering a huge breakup, Brian May is devastated. But as new feelings start to arrive, the band is twisted and turned into a new fate.
46.3K 1.4K 56
! [Part 14 and 34 have smut] Meeting the band Queen backstage is quite intimidating. Especially when you have caught the eye of their drummer Roger M...