The Blazing Demon

By Cassiopeia_Reader

Peppermint Robin Morningstar is a 16 year old girl. She isn't a normal person, she is half angel half Dark On... More

Chapter 1 Intro
Chapter 3 Escaping the Pain
The Wedding.
not an update

Chapter 2 The Run In

3.3K 26 24
By Cassiopeia_Reader

"Ms. Morningstar please report to the office" a voice over the speakers said. Peppermint smile as she walked down the long, bright, silent hallway to the office. She walked up to the secretary "Hello Mr. Kimily" she spoke in a soft voice. "Ms. Morningstar" he greeted. He buzzed her in. Peppermint slowly walked to the principal's office. "Mrs. Kim" she said. "Ms. Morningstar, please sit" Mrs. Kim said, she obeyed "Ms. Morningstar, Ms. Pharis came in her with 15 broken bones, a black eyes and a bloody nose-" "You forgot about the 3 broken ribs and the leg popped out of its socket" Pepper added " Yes, this is the seventh time this month'' "Week" "Week that students have been severely injured by you. We have no choice but to call your father'' she said. "If you must" She smiled. She sat as she spoke to her father "Mr. Morningstar, your daughter is out of control, I need you to come in" she said. Silence. "Yes, I understand." Longer silence. "Thank you" then she hung up the phone. They sat in silence until Lucifer walked in "Pepper babe, who did you kill now" he said "I didn't kill anyone daddy. Just put seven in the hospital" Pepper replied "Only seven. You've done worse. Can we go now Mrs. Kim" Lucifer said "U-Um... Sure" Mrs. Kim stammered. She stood up and walked over to her father "You are suspended for two weeks" added Mrs. Kim. Lucifer and Pepper laughed as they walked to his car. Pepper jumped in and pulled out her phone. Lucifer got in and started the car he quickly pulled out. "You are going to have to help Maze babysit Trixie" he said "Why, isn't Maze capable of that after all she is the one who Demonsat me" Pepper replied. "She is fully capable but I have to help the Detective with a murder" Lucifer said "Can't I help you know I am an amazing tracker and I can figure out if people are lying quicker then you" Pepper said. She set down her phone and turned to her father. "Daddy, please. I'll be good... well i'll behave to your expectations" Pepper begged. Her fiery eyes glittering. "Pepper-" he started. Pepper said in a seductive and innocent voice as she bit her lip "Daddy pleeeeeease. Daddy i'll behave" "Ugg, fine" Lucifer finally sighed. "Thank you daddy" Pepper hugged Lucifer then layed down using his lap as a pillow as she looked at Pinterest on her phone.

About an hour later Lucifer pulled into the Detective's driveway. Pepper and Lucifer quickly walked to the door. Pepper knocked. Maze opened the door "Hey Pepper, Lucifer" she moved to let us in. "Detective" said Lucifer "Lucif- who is this" she cut off "I'm Peppermint Morningstar, Lucifer's daughter. You can call me Robin though" Pepper said. "Lucifer, you have a daughter!?" exclaimed the Detective. "Surprised, Detective" Lucifer said. "Yes" the Detective replied. "She is coming with us by the way" Lucifer added "I promise to be an angel" Pepper said. Maze laughed at this. "Fine" the Detective said. Then she led us to her car. Pepper sat in the back. As she pulled out of the driveway Pepper asked "Is your name actually Detective?" The Detective looked at Lucifer before replying "No that is just what your father calls me. It is actually Chloe Decker" "CD" Pepper laughed "Your initials are CD, that's what I'm gonna call you. CD or Chloe D" Pepper said. Chloe sighed "You're definitely are Lucifer's daughter." Thank you" Pepper said. "Daddy can you turn on the radio please" Pepper asked. "Course babe" Lucifer replied and turned on the radio. "This is a good song" Lucifer said as her saw the look on his daughter's face. "It's bad enough you gave me a hooker name, but for the love of Grandfather please don't put me through this pain" complained Pepper "She's right this song is bad" Chloe said. "Haha, the girls outnumber you" laughed Pepper. Chloe changed the station and the song 'Someday' by Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly. "No, Pep you know I hate this song" Lucifer complained "And you know I hate most of the songs you like, also CD and I outrule you. She owns the car and I am me so ha'' Pepper said. "Fine for now" Lucifer groaned. "Does that actually work?" Chloe asked "For me yes it does" Pepper replied. It was silent for the rest of the ride when we got to the scene, Pepper raced out off the car the explore.

She recognized, from her father's descriptions, one of the people. She walked up to him "Is your last name really Douche or is that just what Lucifer calls you?" she asked. The man turned around, she didn't recognize him at first but it all came back. "Robin!?!?" he exclaimed quietly "Dan?" Pepper asked. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "I... um..." before Pepper could reply Lucifer walked up. "Detective Douche, I see you have met my Peppermint" he said as he put his arm around Pepper "Your Peppermint?" asked Dan. "Lucifer is my father, and my name is Peppermint Robin Morningstar. And no I am not a hooker despite my name" Pepper said as she searched Dan's eyes for a reaction. "Sometimes I go by Robin so people don't think i'm a hooker or striper" she added. "Lucifer why did you bring your.... daughter?'' Dan asked "She got suspended for two weeks she I thought I should let her help" Lucifer replied. "You are punishing her by having her hang out around the police?" Dan asked "No this is her reward" Lucifer smiled. Chloe walked up and said "Dan we are here to work not judge Lucifer's parenting skills" "Or Maze's" added Pepper "She helped raise me" "Everything makes sense now" Dan said. "So it seems like a normal suicide, but I saw this...did I walk into something" a girl said as she walked up. Pepper was searching Dan's eyes for a reaction, Dan was glaring at Lucifer, Lucifer was staring at Chloe and Chloe was switching from Pepper to Dan to Lucifer. "Of course not Ella. Dan was just judging Lucifer's parenting skills" Chloe said. Pepper escaped Lucifer's grasped as she walked over to Ella. "Hi, I'm Peppermint Morningstar, but call me Robin" Pepper said sweetly "I'm Ella Lopez, nice to meet you Robin" Ella said then gave Pepper a long hug. "Lopez no need to suffocate Lucifer's daughter" Dan said. Ella finally let go "Lucifer you have a daughter!" she exclaimed "Yes for 16 years now" Pepper replied. "Sixteen. You are sixteen!" Dan exclaimed "Er, yes. Anyway Ella, I am here to help today so what did you find" Pepper said. "What?" Ella asked "Er, you said you found something to prove it wasn't a suicide" Pepper said. "Oh ya.''

Pepper didn't hear a word of what Ella said, she was kinda zoned at as she stared at Dan to see if she could see a reaction. "Babe, do you want to come help us talk to suspects?" Lucifer asked. "Hmm, oh, er I was wondering if I could actually look for more evidence" Pepper said then added as she saw Chloe's face "Er, and maybe Detective Douche could help" "You know that's just what Lucifer calls him right that's not actually wha-" Pepper cut Chloe off "I know. I just like calling him Detective Douche. It's funny" "You are your father's daughter" Ella said then the three walked off. "Dan..." Pepper started "We need to talk somewhere else Robin, or is it Peppermint?" Dan said quietly "It's Robin. Peppermint sounds like i'm a hooker which i'm not" Pepper said quickly. "Robin, we need to talk" he repeated. "I know Dan, I know" Pepper sighed. "At my apartment at 10" Dan whispered. "Okay, ten" Pepper said. For the rest of the day Pepper waited impatiently for nine. When the clock finally said 8:30 she quickly got dressed. She was wearing a sleeveless black shirt five inches above her belly button, black short skit ten inches above her knees and 2 inch black heels. She almost made it out of her room but Lucifer caught her. "Where are you going?" he asked "Out...um i'm going to a party to find a suspect. Before you ask, it is for teens only not incredibly hot immortal dads" Pepper said quickly. "Okay if anyone gives you trouble call Maze or do what Maze would do" Lucifer said. "Bye Daddy" Pepper said before slipping in the elevator and escaping. An abnormal feeling flooded through her as she knocked on Dan's door. He opened the door. "Come in Robin" he said then she slipped in. Dan closed the door and looked at her "I like the outfit" he said. "I had to convince my dad to let me out somehow. He thinks i'm gonna be at a party looking for suspect all night" Pepper said. "What is he finds out?" Dan asked. "He won't, i'm very thorough . If I don't want someone to find out something they won't. Also I was there for an hour so" Pepper said. "Hmm" Dan said as he looked over Pepper's outfit. "So, we need to talk" Dan said. He went and sat on his couch. Pepper slowly followed. She sat on the table in front of him. "So you are Lucifer's daughter" Dan said. "And you are Detective Douche" Pepper said as she bit her lip.

After a moment Pepper sighed "I can't do this" "Do what?' asked Dan clearly confused. "Sit here. Across from you pretending it isn't killing me" Pepper said. "I don't understand" Dan said. "Screw this" Pepper muttered then stood up and moved to Dan. Her legs were at the sides of his legs, her knees a little father back then his hip, her body touching his, her hands intertwined in his hair, her face close to his. "Now do you understand" she whispered in his ear. She feel his heartbeat speed up as well as hers. "Dan, I want you. I don't know why but I do, every time I am around you it takes all my strength not to make you mine. My mind fogs up and all I can think of is you, your touch, your taste, the rhythm of your heartbeat against me" Pepper whispered seductively as she stared in his eyes. "Robin" he started. "Dan... I want... need you" she said louder. "Robin, Lucifer would kill me, then bring me back alive then kill me again, then follow me to Hell and kill me again. But I would rather be killed a million times before he hurt you" Dan said. "He won't hurt me Dan" Pepper said. "There is a million guys closer to your age who would gladly have you, i'm too old for you" Dan said. "Daniel Espinoza, I...Want... you. What part of that is to hard for you to understand" Pepper said. "Bu-" Dan started. "Shut up, just shut up Dan" Pepper said. Then Pepper pressed her lips against his. Dan shifted so that she was underneath of him, her head on the arm of the couch.

It was six a.m. when the sun shone through the curtains and awoke Pepper. She shifted so she could sit up. She looked around the room. It was a mess, then she looked at Dan. Who was asleep beside her, his hair was ruffled, he had bruses down his back and arms, a few on his stomach, but as far as Pepper could tell he was covered in bruses. Pepper sighed then looked around the room again for her clothes. Her underwear and bra were by the side of the bed, so she quickly put them on then she found her skirt and walked over and quickly slipped it on then she found her shirt and slipped it on then found her heels and put them on. Then quietly found her purse and used the mirror in it to redo her makeup and to fix her hair. Then she walked over to Dan and gently kissed his lips before whispering "I'm sorry" then turned to walk away but she heard Dan's voice "You're sorry for what?" he asked drowsily. Pepper turned around and walked back over. Dan sat up and Pepper sat on the bed by his side, "For hurting you" she replied as she traced his bruses softly. "Now how'd I get those?" he asked. Pepper bit her lip as she motioned to his room that looked like a tornado had just gone through it. "Mmm, wow" he replied "I have to go, before Daddy gets suspicious" Pepper said. "Mm, please don't call Lucifer 'daddy' it's weird for me to hear that" Dan said as he traced Pepper's arm with the back of his hand. "Sorry, love" she said. "I just realized you have a british accent and I have been with two people in Lucifer's family, his step-mother and his daughter. Weird I can't stand him but the females in his family seem to be a different story" Dan said. "Wow you are a slut when it involves my family aren't you" Pepper said her fiery eyes soft and gentle, for once her smile genuine, her laughed filled with genuine happiness. "Robin... Peppermint Robin Morningstar, I think I am in love with you" Dan said. "Oh, but Dan, I know I'm in love with you..." Pepper smiled then said softly "I love you Daniel Espinoza" she kissed his lips softly before exiting them murmured under her breath unaware that Dan heard what she said "Always and Forever"

It has been 1 year since Dan and Pepper slept together, a lot has happened since then. Pepper graduated early and became a police officer, due to her persuasion. She helped Trixie with getting Lucifer and Chloe together. Lucifer and Chloe decided to take a break when an angry Pepper showed Chloe that Lucifer really is the Devil and she is half-angel half-dark one.

"Mmm" moaned Pepper as Dan kissed her throat. "Now I need to go" Pepper sighed. "I know, bye babe" Dan sighed. As Pepper opened the door she stood face to face with Chloe. Pepper bit her lip as she looked back at Dan. "Robin, Dan, what's going on?" asked Chloe. "Er, I have been getting help from Dan for a year now. I was tired of being the hot, bitchy girl. He was the only person who has meet my father and hated him, so he would understand" Pepper said quickly. "I almost believed you, but Dan's shirt is half buttoned, his hair is a mess and there is a broken lamp" Chloe said. "Er, your dreaming?" Pepper said . "Of you sleeping with my ex-husband" Chloe said "This could get him arrested." "Mommy, Daddy?" asked Trixie as she walked up, Maze not far behind her "Sorry she escaped" Maze laughed. "Trixie honey why don't you go get your backpack, Daddy will bring you to school" Chloe said. Trixie asked "Can't Pepper, she is more fun?" "Owch" Dan said as he smiled half at Pepper who was hiding behind the door. "Fine, Daddy will bring you to her, go get your backpack" Chloe said. As Trixie gave Chloe a hug, Pepper whispered to Dan "I'm gonna go" then she raced to his room and leaped from the window, unfurling her scarlett wings, they had purple tips and there was a knife like thing at the top of each. They were a beautiful breathtaking sight to see. Her wingspan was 16 feet. Within 10 seconds she was flying into her open window. She pulled her wings in the second she landed. She quickly changed into super skinny black jeans, a tight red sleeveless shirt 4 inches above her belly button and at the top it went to her collarbone and it tied around her neck most of the top was see through lace, knee high black 3 inch high heel zip up boots and had a tight lacy black bracelet that in bold scarlett letters said XOXO Lucifer.

Not long after she got ready Trixie and Dan walked in. Pepper was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Pepper!" exclaimed Trixie. Pepper quickly stood up and embraced her in a hug as she smiled at Dan. "Hey, mini warrior" Pepper greeted. When their hug broke Pepper greeted Dan "Detective Douch*" then turned back to Trixie "So what are you doing here?" asked Pepper. "Will you drive me to school?" she asked "Hmm" Pepper said then Trixie whispered in Pepper's ear "It is the talent show today and i'm worried that people will make fun of my singing and you are better than Lucifer at piano" "Course I will, my little warrior" Pepper replied. "Yay!" exclaimed Trixie. "Go grab my keys they are in our hideout" Pepper laughed. Then watched Trixie run off. "Sorry for escaping earlier. I didn't want Maze to find out then kill you then tell my father then he'll go and kill 20 more times" Pepper said in a low voice. Dan quickly closed the space between them and kissed Pepper "It's fine." Then he backed up as he spotted Trixie. "Well I better go, bye Trix, later Morningstar offspring" Dan said then left. "Come we can get ice cream floats first" Pepper said then lead Trixie to her car. It was a shiny red Aston Martin Rapide S. Pepper turned up the radio loud as she drove. When they got to the bar Trixie asked "Why are we here?" "This place serves the best ice cream floats, stay in the car i'll be back in a sec" Pepper quickly got out and walked into the bar. She walked up to the counter and said "I need 2 ice cream specials to go" "Coming right up darling" the man said. Two minutes later he came back with two large foam cups "$20.19" he said. Pepper pulled out a $50 and handed it to him "Keep the change" she grabbed to cups and walked out, then got into the car. "Drink it slowly" she said as she handed a cup to Trixie. Then she started the car and pulled out and got back on the road, then took a sip of hers. "What's in this?" asked Trixie "Hmm, vanilla ice cream, a little beer, some vodka and some white wine. Which is why you need to drink it slowly, we don't need you drunk. This always helps take the edge off of life" Pepper answered. "I'm only 8 and you are 17 isn't this illegal?" Trixie asked. "Only if someone finds out" Pepper said then took another few sips. Pepper had finished her drink and half of Trixie's when they got to her school, Trixie couldn't finish the second half so Pepper did. Pepper grabbed Trixie's bag then opened Trixie door for her after she got out. Pepper held her hand as they walked to the school. When they got to the office and Pepper signed Trixie in the Secretary asked "Did you steal her?" "No, I am a friend of Chloe Decker and Dan Espinoza. My father is Lucifer Morningstar he works with them" Pepper said "She's like a big sister to me" Trixie said.

When it was Trixie and Pepper's turn Pepper took the mic and said, "So Trix and I would like to talk a bit before we start. So we are going to play the piano and sing so, anyway the song we are going to do is interesting, it is called Lonely. Also teachers' once we start you aren't allowed to intervene in anyway, I read all the rules" then she went and sat on the piano next to Trixie, she started playing to piano then they started singing. When we finish the students clapped, but the teachers kind of froze. Pepper smiled then asked Trixie "Want to get out of here?" "Yes" Trixie asked. Pepper grabbed her hand and we walked out and back to my car. They hung out for the rest of the day it was about six went Trixie asked a question that caught Pepper completely off guard. "Are you and dad sleeping together?" "Er, what?" Pepper almost choked on her burger. "Are you and my dad having sex?" she asked again. "Er, why would you asked that?" Pepper asked. "Um... I saw you leave his apartment also I saw you kissing when I came back with your keys" Trixie said. "I, er...um" Pepper stammered then she cleared her throat "Your dad and I are complicated." "What do you mean?" asked Trixie. "Well, um it is hard to explain" "Do you love him?" asked Trixie. Pepper was unaware of Dan walking up behind them with Maze "Yes, very much. I'm sorry you had to figure out on your own, I should've told you" Pepper said "Are you okay with it?" "Yes as long as you love my dad" Trixie said. "And I love you, both of you" Dan said. Pepper spun around and Trixie whispered "Shit" "Trixie!" exclaimed Dan, he clearly heard her word. "Dan, I er, um..." Pepper stammered. "Does Mom know you are having sex with Pepper?" asked Trixie. "What is Dan doing with Lucifer's 17 year old daughter?' Maze asked asked when he walked up. "Maze!" exclaimed Pepper. "I... are you stalking us now?" Pepper asked defensively. "No we got a call from the school that Trixie and her sister sang a song about selling their soul to the Devil, then they took off. Then you guys have been gone all day" Dan said. "And I only know one person who would sing a song about the Devil while playing the piano" Maze added. "So you pretty much kidnapped my daughter, sang a song about the Devil, then left school with her, then hung out for the rest of the day" Dan said. "You didn't add the ice cream float with beer, vodka and wine in it" Trixie said. "And the shared cup of red wine, and the stripper club, and the museum, and the movies, and the 5 lunches, and the threesome, and the foursome, and the part where-" Dan cut Pepper off "What?!" he exclaimed. "I'm joking, there was no threesome or foursome, but the stripper club she said in the car I was there for 5 minutes to give something to a friend" Pepper said. "Thank goodness" Dan sighed.

Maze was laughing through this. "What you let her drink, and you drank!" Dan exclaimed. "Don't worry not enough for her to get drunk" Pepper said "I know you wouldn't let her get drunk, but what about you?" Dan said as he moved the hair from in front of Pepper's face. "She was drunk for like an hour, then she got over it and now she might of had one to many vodka, wine, beer mixed. It tastes bad but she loves seeing how much she can drink at once" Trixie said. "Are you okay?" Dan asked. He put one hand under her hair with his thumb kind of petting her cheek the other hand on her waist. "Mmm, i'm not that drunk... anymore" Pepper replied. "Pepper I better get you back to YOUR father, and Chloe's ex-husband better get their daughter back to her. Or I could bring her with us, Chloe is probably with Lucifer right now" Maze said. "Maze, I get your point. Just leave it alone" Pepper said. "What point?" asked Dan. "That you are as old as Lucifer, maybe older" Trixie said. "That i'm as old or older than her father" Dan said, he looked down. "Maze bring Trixie in Dan's car, i'll go with Dan in my car" Pepper ordered her eyes blazing. "Of course" Maze said. Pepper grabbed the keys from Dan's front pocket them threw them at Maze. "Later little warrior" Pepper said. Then after the two left Pepper brought Dan to her car. When Pepper parked the car at her house they saw Chloe's car then Dan said "We are stupid. I am stupid" "Hey, never say that" Pepper said.

"Maze is right I am too old for you. I am old enough to be your father, hell maybe older than your father" Dan said. "I don't care. I love you. Love has no age" Pepper said. "Yes it does" Dan said then got out of the car and so did Pepper. "No it doesn't" Pepper ran in front of Dan. "I could be your father Robin, don't you understand" yelled Dan "You don't understand-" Pepper started to say back but he interrupted her. "Either you are stupid or have lost you mind, or both. We can't be together " yelled Dan. A tear rolled down Pepper's cheek "Dan" Peppe said as her voice broke. "Robin, this will never work" Dan said softer. Unaware that Lucifer had walked close enough to hear them now. "Please don't do this" Pepper cried. "Goodbye Peppermint" Dan said then walked away. Pepper dropped to her knees her face buried in her lap. She was softly crying. Lucifer walked over and kneeled beside her. Pepper lifted her head. "Oh, baby" Lucifer said "Daddy" cried Pepper then buried her face in her father's chest and quietly cried until she fell asleep. once she was asleep Lucifer picked her up and carried her inside. Maze, Chloe and Trixie were still there. "What happened?" asked Trixie. Lucifer replied "Your father. He somehow hurt my little girl" "I'll go see what happened, Trix time to go" Chloe said. "Can't I stay with Pepper?" Trixie asked. Chloe looked at Lucifer he nodded 'Of course" Chloe said then walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.8K 50
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
36.3K 229 13
yes I'm a slut & I'm in love with a old men who's around my grandfather age ... his dick aah I can't wait to have a taste of it .... I will make sure...
25.8K 604 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
176K 21.8K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...