The Wedding.

Trixie and Pepper have been back for 1 month and now it was the day before her wedding with Alexander. She bit her lip as she paced back and forth near the couch. She sighed impatiently as she waited for Maze. "Mazikeen hurry up or I'll make sure you never see Hell again" Pepper yelled. Then Maze came down the stairs in a tight black dress. "Your clothes are in Lucifer's room" Maze said. "Mazikeen!" Pepper yelled before rushing to her father's room and quickly changing into the clothes Maze left on her father's bed. Pepper didn't even notice what she was wearing as she raced back to Maze. "Perfection" Maze said as her eyes took in Pepper. "Maze we don't have time for your Mazeness" Pepper said. Maze laughed before grabbing Pepper's hand and racing into the elevator and out of the building to wear Chloe was waiting in her car. Maze practecly through Pepper in the back of the car and got in the front. Chloe pulled put and said "Pepper did Maze choose your outfit?" "Yes, I don't even really know what it looks like and now i'm afraid to looked" Pepper said. Pepper decided to not look until they reached her party.
   When they got there Maze pulled Pepper out of the car. Pepper looked at her outfit. She asked Maze "Seriously" "yep" Maze laughed. Pepper was wearing a lacy black dress. It barely covered her butt and almost her intire torso was showing. From 4 inches below her belly button to 10 inches above her belly button. The top started at 3 inches below the bottom of her collar bone. On the top in bright red letters it said DEVIL'S LOVER. "Maze!" Pepper laughed. "Come, we'd better hurry" Maze said. Maze and Chloe dragged Pepper
     "Ugh, you are lucky that I love you guys.... And I'm getting drunk" Pepper said.
      Pepper walked over to the bartender. "6 of your strongest stuff" Pepper say sitting down.
                   *** The next day
       Pepper was already in her dress. Her father by her side.
     The song started. "Don't let me fall Daddy" Pepper whispered.
      "Never, luv. I'm not my father" he smiles.
      They start walking. Blah, blah, blah they say their vowes,  minister asks if anyone objects.
      fyi, I'm not good at writing about weddings.
   So I kinda just skipped it, sorry. I've never been to one so.