๐ซ๐ž๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, shawn mendes

By BOUJEEMENDES

๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™’๐™‰ ๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž ; [completed&edited] โcall it what you... More

REBOUND ใƒŸโ˜†
โ˜†ๅฝก SOCIALS
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฃ.๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿข
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿช
๐Ÿค.๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿช
๐Ÿฅ.๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿข
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿช
INTERLUDE ใƒŸโ˜†
๐Ÿฆ.๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿข
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿง
5.6
5.7
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿช
๐Ÿง.๐Ÿซ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿข
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿฃ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿค
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿฅ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿง
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿฉ
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿช
๐Ÿจ.๐Ÿซ
FINALE ใƒŸโ˜†
epilogue.

๐Ÿค.๐Ÿจ

7.5K 186 60
By BOUJEEMENDES

shawn mendes
24/02/18
1:42am
beverly hills, usa

IMESSAGE WITH
brian🤟🏼

shawn🤙🏼
need your help

i'm an idiot

brian🤟🏼
it's taken you 19 years and 7 months
to realise that?

shawn🤙🏼
i'm being serious

i just signed up to get my heart
broken

brian🤟🏼
it's almost 2am

shawn🤙🏼
i'll buy chinese tomorrow

if you come over and talk some
sense into me

brian🤟🏼
i hate that you just convinced me

"What the fuck have you done now?" Brian whisper-yells, walking into my room moments after his last text came through.

"I've got myself into an impossible situation, Bri."

"And what might that situation be?"

"I found out what we are. Aurora and I."

"And what are you?" He sighs, clearly tired as he flops down on a chair.

"I'm her rebound. From her ex."

"Okay... so what's the problem?"

"I don't want to be her fucking rebound!" I yell furiously, slamming my fist up onto the headboard. I wince in pain and regret once it hits.

"Then why did you agree?"

"Because I want her, in whatever form I can get her. So I'm foolishly holding onto hope that she'll change her mind. I realised halfway through our conversation that even just being a rebound is better than ever speaking to her again. Fuck, I'd be her anything if she asked me to."

"You're gonna get so fucked up by this girl, and you know it. You're an idiot, Shawn." He warns me, looking me in the eye. "Think about it. There's so many hot girls out there. Amazing girls. Talented girls. Smart girls. Whatever you want, you could get it. Because you're Shawn fucking Mendes. But the girl you can't have, you want. Because you're a fool."

"A fool for her. She's the only one I want, I don't care about anyone else." I add sadly.

"Pull yourself the fuck together, Shawn. I know I'm your best friend, and I know I'm supposed to be there for you. But this is going to end in disaster."

"That, or a brilliant album, or both."

"So what's this ex like?" Brian asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"God knows. All I know is they dated for three years, and broke up last month."

"Do you know why? Do you know what he's called?"

"Don't know why, but I think he's called Kal?"

"Kal? As in Kal Aioka?"

"Uh, I guess? Who's that?" If Brian knows who he is, that's not a good sign.

"He's an actor. My sister is obsessed with him, as is every girl right now. She cried last month because he deleted all his social media to go on a detox from life in some far off health resort somewhere in Indonesia. Maybe that's why they broke up?"

"Maybe. I don't know. So he's an actor?"

"Yeah, and a model. Good luck with that, man." He claps me on the shoulder, walking to the door that adjoins our room. "See you in the morning."

"See you." I reply, flopping down my bed. And all I can think about until I fall asleep is: what the hell have I gotten myself into?

I wake in the morning to the sound of my phone ringing, reaching my arms out to Aurora. Of course, she's not there. In my half-asleep state, I'd completely forgotten about the agreement we'd made earlier. I lazily slide my phone of my bedside table, my face falling once I see it isn't Aurora, but Andrew.

"Got some more material for the album, did you?"

"Huh?" I whisper tiredly, sitting up straight.

"I'm guessing you just woke up?"

"Uh-huh. What do you want?"

"Photos of you and Aurora are all over the internet. They've spread and there's nothing I can do."

"Oh. Shit." I chuckle wryly. "What photos?"

"Where do I start? There's a photo of the two of you with a fan, a video of you playing a fairground game and best of all, a photo where it looks like you kiss. So nice one, Shawn." He sighs, reconsidering his anger. "Just talk to her, though."

"Why?"

"It's not the photos, but the comments that are the biggest problem. Some fans are giving her hate, you know how it is."

"Not fans. Real fans would be nice to someone who could be my girlfriend." I state, getting out of bed. "I'll check she's ok. Thanks. For not getting mad."

"You're allowed to have fun, Shawn. Just as long as you don't jeopardise your career."

"Right, yeah. I need to go, I need to make sure she's ok." I ramble, ending the call. I hear his chuckle as I hang up, moving straight over to messages.

IMESSAGE WITH
fashion icon

rockstar
just checking you're ok?

fashion icon
i'm cackling
i'm guessing you're talking about all of your delightful fans and the messages they've been leaving me

rockstar
they're not my real fans
so you're sure you're ok?

fashion icon
i'm in shock
like how can they be so horrible to someone they don't even know just because she's within 5 metres of their imaginary boyfriend

rockstar
occupational hazard i guess
try to ignore it

fashion icon
these are my personal favourite hate comments:
"she looks so much like camila looks like he's not over someone..." BITCH WHERE i mean thank you but BITCH WHERE
"camila is better❤️" yes i know no need to rub it in
"shawn's girlfriend?" none of your fucking business?
"so did you steal my man or what? explain bitch" this one i have no words for at all
"slut" i mean come on? it's 2018 for god's sake
there were also the very uncreative 'ugly bitch' comments but that's irrelevant
do they realise how ridiculous they sound?
sorry i just realised i went off on one lmaoooo

rockstar
it's completely fine i'm laughing my ass off
at least you can laugh about it
i'm pretty sure it would have an impact on some people

fashion icon
well mendes
iM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs x

rockstar
you're definitely not

I chuckle at my phone, reminding myself not to fall any deeper. It's not working. Whatsoever.

I've left myself two choices. I could either stop myself from falling any deeper and find someone else, or continue down this path that will only lead to heartbreak.

They're both equally as painful, but one of those options means she'd still be in my life. It's pretty obvious which one I'm going for.

a/n;
thank you all so much for the love you've been showing on this book and getting it to 2k, it's insane
also you might've noticed i unpublished 'apart' but i'm completely stuck with it, i might pick it back up in the future because it does have potential, but i'm not sure

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.1K 68
*COMPLETED* Imagines for Shawn Mendes! SOME IMAGINES WILL BE MATURE SO PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS BOOK IS OLD SO I DO NOT REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE! DO NOT R...
5.6K 307 53
I felt him coming closer and closer, I felt his breath on my cheek, tasted his smell on my lips, but right before his lips touched mine, I turned my...
375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
48.1K 876 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...