The adventures of Team RWBY

By OhorgokonatKaiRha

(What happens if the story of RWBY is slightly modified?) 15 year old Ruby has been accorded a scholarship to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Ruby Rose
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 3: Initiation
Chapter 4: Players and Pieces
Chapter 5: Confessions
Chapter 7: Forever Fall
Chapter 8: Return of the White Fang and Blake's Trauma
Chapter 9: Showdown at the Vale Docks
Chapter 10: Hunting the Villains!
Chapter 11: Mountain Glenn
Chapter 12: Life at Beacon
Chapter 13: Summer Holidays, start!
Chapter 14: Menagerie
Chapter 15: White Rose holidays
Chapter 16: Team JNPR's Discovery

Chapter 6: Bully Problems

198 4 0
By OhorgokonatKaiRha

(A/N: this chapter and the next one is purely about the Arkos duo. And I have a good idea on how to show off their power level, as I've already done their semblances, but that'll be done in next chapter.)

Jaune winced, as he was pushed back by a blow his Shield blocked, from Cardin's Mace. 'This guy isn't playing fair.' He blocked another blow and swung his sword, catching it on Cardin's shoulder. 'He's kinda weak for some reason though.' He realised.

Cardin was fairing very well in the fight. Because of his semblance, Jaune had a very large Aura supply. And he was wearing Armour, which amplified its main use.

He was, however, playing dirty. He kept kicking at Jaune's feet as he swung. But Jaune leaned back to evade the swing of his opponents Mace, and Head butted him, sending him sprawling on the floor.

The buzzer sounded and Glynda Goodwitch walked on stage. "As you can see, Students, Mr. Winchester's Aura is now in the red." She pointed to the screen. "In a usual duel against a rogue hunter, this will mean they are on there on they're last legs. But in a tournament style duel, this is depicted as the opponent's loss." She lectured, causing the Students, especially Ruby, Yang, and Nora to become ecstatic. "Do not forget the Vital festival is coming up in no less then 6 months time. And it is, this season, being sponsored by our kingdom. So be prepared to be on your best behaviour."

She then gave a glare towards Cardin. "Resorting to dirty tricks constantly in a fight is what cowards do. You have been in one detention to many, Mr. Winchester. Any more actions like these and I will talk to the headmaster about having you expelled." She scolding, causing Cardin to growl.

Glynda then turned to Jaune. "Mr. Arc. It seems that your family's hunting genes have been passed down to you, as expected." Jaune sheepishly rubbed the back of his head at the praise.

Pyrrha watched from the audience, staring at Jaune with adoration. 'Brilliant. He's an exceptional fighter.' She then glared at Cardin, who stormed off. 'More then I can say for him.' She seethed.

Cardin POV

'Damn that freakishly strong bastard.' I seethed. 'Getting in my way, embarrassing me. Who does he think I am?! Hell does he even know who I am?!' As I walked into the cafeteria, I noticed a bunny Faunus, sitting at a table. 'She's alone...' I thought. 'I'll teach her, her place. Why is her kind here?!'

Pyrrha POV

We were gathered at the cafeteria, eating lunch. Zwei was eating out of a bowl under the table. And I've already seen Ren and Nora together, but I didn't expect Ruby and Weiss to be acting almost the same way.

"Come on Weiss! Say ah~!" She moved a piece of her pasta bolonaise on a fork towards her girlfriend, with her tail wagging, who was blushing. "Ruby, I told you, not in public!" She scolded, but I couldn't see much malice in it.

Yang sighed. "There they go again... Gods, have you two ever heard of privacy?" Blake smirked a little, but was otherwise occupied with her book.

Ruby stuck her tongue out at her. "You're just jealous, because your little sister got a lover before you!" "Not true!" Yang stuck her tongue back out at her.

Nora giggled. "So when are you and Jaune gonna get together, Pyrr?" She asked.

I spluttered, and Jaune nearly choked on his food. "Wha? What brought that up?!" I asked her, embarrassed, as I tried to help Jaune swallow his food.

Nora shrugged. "Well, you always hang out with him, and do stuff with him." Ren nodded. "She's got a point, I know you two are partners and all, but you two are together as often as Ruby and Weiss are lately, or for that matter, me and Nora."

"I hang out with Blake all the time though." Yang muttered confused, resting her head on the table on her crossed arms. Blake's ear twitched, playfully. "I believe they're talking about a different kind of hanging out, Yangie." She closed the book she had after finishing it, and rested it on Yang's head without a care, and moved on to another. Yang didn't really mind being used as a coffee table.

A thought then occurred to me. "How did you guys get together by the way?" I asked. "I never asked." Ruby and Weiss looked confused. Blake however had the answer. "They confessed to each other last night." She told them, causing the two to blush heavily. "What about you two?" I asked the couple in my team.

Ren shrugged. "Nora and I have been together since we were kids, we kinda developed into something more along the way." Nora grinned. "I've been following him since day one!"

Yang grunted. "Sounds like about crappy romantic set up from an anime."

Nora crackled with lightning. "You wanna go?!" Yang stood up, causing Blake's book to tumble off. "Heck ya I do!!" She yelled back covering herself in flames.

"That's another anime set up. The two rivals who always fight each other." Ruby muttered. Weiss looked confused though. "I don't think I've seen much 'anime' as a child." Ruby turned to her excitedly. "Then after we've studied for today, I shall show you some!" Nora turned her attention to the red speedster. "Ooh! Can I come?" She asked, excitedly. Ruby shook her head. "Only girlfriends aloud." Ruby told her. "But I am a girlfriend." Nora pointed out. "I'm Renny's girlfriend." "'K then you can come, Zwei will come too!" "Yay!" Zwei barked excitedly, with his tail wagging.

We all laughed. 'Feels so good to be with friends.' I thought.

We then heard some commotion coming from the next table. We looked, and we saw Cardin and his team picking on a poor Rabbit Faunus Girl. Velvet Scarletina, I think her name was.

Normal POV

"What're you even doing here, fleabag? Aren't you supposed. To be eating off the floor, like that dog over, there?!" The bully taunted. Velvet, however, was a brave girl. "Cahn yah move, playse? yaw seettin in moy taym's spawt." She told them, in a heavy Australian accent.

The boy wasn't backing down, however and started pulling on Velvet's ears. "Ow! thaht huhts! stawp!" Cardin and his cronies just laughed. "See told ya they were real!" His team laughed. "Ha what a freak!"

This was the last straw for Velvet. "Oy side, laeh' gao!!" She kicked him in the crotch, causing him to yell out in agony, she then ran off. "WAAAAH!! COCOOOOOO!!!" She cried.

The bully's team suddenly paled and ran away. "Where are you three going?!" Cardin whimpered. "Ahem." He turned around to see, Velvet hiding behind her team leader Coco Adel. "I heard you were picking on my teammate." She pushed her sunglasses up. "Care to tell me why?!"

Jaune POV

We watched as Coco beat the living crap, out of Cardin Winchester, his screams reaching out even to here. "Well, we now know who not to piss off." I joked. Both our teams laughed, then Weiss noticed something. "Uh. Where did Zwei go?" Yang blinked then looked over at where Cardin was. "Uh Oh."

Normal POV

A heavily bruised up Cardin slowly got up. "What the hell..." Coco glared at him, still angry. "Let me make this clear." She towered over the bully. "If I catch you, bullying my girlfriend again, I'll come after you again! With my whole team!!" Everyone in the cafeteria went 'OOOOH!!'

Cardin growled. "You think that'll threaten me-*Grr! Chomp!*AAAAAH!" He screamed in terror as Zwei suddenly came of from behind, and sank his canine teeth into his rear.

Teams RWBY and JNPR, along with the whole cafeteria burst out laughing, even harder, as Cardin shook Zwei off and ran out of the cafeteria with a hole in the back of his trousers.

"Good boy Zwei!!!" Ruby Called. The crowd cheered. And Coco and Velvet were petting and cooing at Zwei who sat with his chest puffed out proudly, his small tail wagging.

Glynda Goodwitch was passing by, and saw the commotion. All she did was smirk. "That was classic."

Time Skip, a couple of hours later...

The teams were gathered in their next class, Bartholomew Oobleck's History of Remnant.

Most of the students couldn't even keep up with the teacher, as he sped around the room, talking at high speeds that they thought only Ruby was capable of.

"Now, while this must feel like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why, the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!" He was referring to the Faunus Rights Revolution.

Nora was dozing off, as expected. But Cardin still hadn't learned his lesson, it seemed, and threw a paper ball at the back of her head. This woke Nora up. "Bah! Pancakes?"

Oobleck suddenly appeared in front of her. "Ah Miss Valkyrie, can you tell me, what was the reason, the general lost the battle against the Faunus soldiers?"

Nora gulped. "Um... they had Uh..." 'oooh! Come on I know it I know it! What was it?!' "Night vision!" Ruby chimed. Oobleck pointed towards Ruby. "Perfect! Excellent answer Miss Rose! Then again, I'm not surprised you know the answer, seeing as you are a Faunus, yourself." Ruby grinned sheepishly.

Nora then gasped. "Oh yeah! The guy tried to get the jump on the Faunus guys in the dark! But he didn't know they could see him!" "Precisely! I'm glad to see you paying attention, Miss Valkyrie!"

As he sped away, Ruby and Nora did a high five, and Weiss patted Ruby's head, making her giggle.

"Now remember class, you've worked hard to gain entrance to this school, and we only accept the best of the best, so I expect you to act like it. History is important, gentlemen! If you can't learn from it... you're destined to repeat it."

He then changed the subject. "Now, a question for the students here, who are Faunus. Has there been events in there lives when they were pushed around for their heritage?"

All the Faunus students, including Ruby, Blake and Velvet, raised their hands.

"Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" Oobleck took a sip of his coffee. "Speaking of which, Cardin Winchester! Professor Goodwitch has informed me of your attitude towards those who're different. Such actions are frowned upon in this school! You have already received several detentions over these past few weeks, here at Beacon. If you do not shape up, I shall be forced to place you under suspension!"

The bell rang. "Class dismissed!" He sped out of the room.

Weiss POV

As I followed my team out of the classroom, I saw Cardin following Ruby. 'Oh HELL no!!!' I grabbed my Rapier and froze him in his tracks.

Ruby turned and saw me approaching. "Hey Weiss! We learned lotsa stuff today!" I smiled and rubbed her head in between her ears, causing her tail to wag, like it always does. "We did didn't we? Come on! I'm interested in this 'Anime' you keep talking about."

I left a message on the floor for Cardin: "If you go after my Teammates, Friends, or especially my girlfriend, I shall stab you. HARD."

That ape didn't go near us again for the entire week.

(A/N: I loved writing this. I really did. Cardin getting his comeuppance (5 times!), Velvet and Coco being introduced, and writing down with Velvet's accent. I'm also putting Yang and Nora as friendly rivals, like Natsu and Gray from Fairy Tail! See you guys next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 287 11
The world is a cruel place. Monsters are tragic beings. They are not born evil, they are made. Hate motivates one seeking vengeance. Remnant's darkne...
1.9K 59 6
One winter's night, a raven flew through the open window to her bedroom holding a single rose in its mouth. It offered it to the girl. And she accept...
2.3K 97 20
Vale, Vermont, the one place that Ruby and Yang never expected to end up in their lives. There's a catch to this story: romance. A young Faunus by th...
64.5K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*