FOUR QUARTERS

By InkPrincessMarcia

Simone's life changes when her best friend Maddison presures her to date the schools senior quarterback. Six... More

FOUR QUARTERS
PREGAME PLAYER (cast)
FOUR QUARTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Second Quarter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
HALFTIME
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Third Quarter
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fourth Quarter
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
OVERTIME
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Author's note πŸ“’
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 51

3.3K 176 22
By InkPrincessMarcia

                         Gavin

Holding Simone in my arms ‘til sleep consumed her made me reflect on how could I be so stupid and hurt her and Jonah in the ways I did. Using the fucked up excuse I was young is not going to cut it. I was engulfed and still fucked up from that bitch did to me. Stoking her arms up and down Simone’s words replay back in my mind. I slide out of bed placing a soft kiss on her cheek grabbing my phone and I chose some songs for us.

Getting back in bed I stared at Simone all of her scars that she try to cover. She stirred a little bit in her sleep holding onto me tighter laying down I held her close as I could. ‘you're all I want’ I say in a low whisper as I kissed her on her shoulder blade then rested my head on her body as I went to sleep,

Waking up to be meet with brown eyes that I find heaven every time I look in them. “Good morning” “Good morning beautiful” “Why are you looking at me like that.” “just wondering how God could improve or better perfection when I am looking right a perfection.” “Stop,” she says shaking her head. “Stop what, being honest” “you know what I mean.” “I don’t” She rolls her eyes at me.

“It’s our last day here,” she says as I slip my hand in hers. “It is we been here long enough but I have loved every minute of it.” “Thank you,” She says out of the blue and I look at her inquisitively then she continued. “For coming to rescue me and staying with me.” “Sweetheart you don’t have to thank me I’m just glad it wasn’t no worse.” “We have been here for several weeks now and when we go back everything will change.” “Like” “Yo-“ I cut her off with a kiss. “We will worry about that when the time comes today it's just us nothing and nobody else matters.” She kisses me.

After doing our morning routine and making breakfast together we watched television and Simone laid on my chest as I played in her hair. As the day passed we laughed talked had some silent moments in which we were both fighting back things we needed and wanted to say but failed to do so.

“Gavin, what’s your favorite memory of me?” “Don’t you mean us?” “No me” I smiled. “You remember at the party and I scared you in the woods,” I said laughing. “That wasn’t  funny Gavin.” She says as I continued to laugh.  “Okay seriously but the ride home that’s when I saw you. You had curiosity wrote all over you and tried to keep up the tough girl act but you couldn’t. When I dropped you off you got out my car so quick I didn’t have a chance to say anything to you. what happened next.” I looked at her. “You stayed outside ‘til I went to bed.” “I did” She rested her head back on.

After eating we were finished with the dishes just talking. “Simone lets sit in the jacuzzi for a while.” “Its freezing outside and snow are still on the ground.” I promise I’ll keep you warm.” She smiled and caved, “I’m going to change and turn it on.” She said then walked off. While she was outside I set up the candles I found as well as started a fire in the fireplace.

Sitting in the jacuzzi I notice Simone’s body language and she tries to cover parts of her up without me noticing. “You are still so shy and innocent” “I’m so-“ “baby don’t ever apologize for you being yourself. It’s one trait about you I would never change.” I go up to her kissing her. Reaching my fingers down play inside of pussy only to find out she is already wet. Pulling my fingers out I taste her off of my fingers. Let's go inside,”

Simone

Walking back in I remembered something. “I’ll be right back,” I said scurrying off to the bathroom to change. Putting on a see-through lingerie top and lace boy shorts I walked out to see Gavin finish up lighting candles. “Damn,” Gavin says as his eyes roam my body haltingly. 

Going up to Gavin I take off his clothes with ease while placing kisses on his body. Gavin tries to lift up my shirt but I stop he then tries to take my panties off and I stop him. Kissing him I pull away. “Get on the bed.” He walked backwards his eyes never leaving mine. Watching him slowly get on the bed made me want to jump on him; however, I controlled myself and looked at him sitting on the bed.

Taking off my clothes in front of him trying to be strong, yet under Gavin’s gaze, I felt defenseless. Pulling down my panties Gavin got off the bed and came to me. “I know you told me to go to bed but I need to- I couldn’t help it.” Flicking the black comforter off the bed he lays in on the floor in front of the fireplace. Gavin helped me down then placed sweet kisses on my leg before diving deep into pussy. Feeling Gavin’s tongue slide inside of me as his tongue swirls around gently making me arch my back. “FUCKKKKKKK” I moan out as he goes faster and faster “AHHHHHH GAVVVVVVVVVINNNNNNNNN. PLEASEEEEEE FUCKKKKKK don’t stop” I say trying to catch my breath.

“DON’T FUCKING STOP” I yell out in a moan as I feel my build up slowly creeping up my passionate cries grow louder and stronger feeling pain mixed pleasure surge through my body as Gavin pinches and pulls on my clit while still devouring me. Unable to contain myself I release everything screaming out Gavin’s name trying to come down off the high as Gavin devours me with more urgency. Pushing his head further in my pussy his tongue goes deeper in me. Digging my nails in Gavin’s back as I try to hold onto to him as I become undone and cum again in his mouth.

Wanting more position myself on his tongue and ride it As his hand glide up my body ‘til he finds my titty nipple and pinched it harder than he did my clit making me get wetter and scream out more. Leaning down I suck him off hard and fast moaning in his dick. Feeling Gavin spread my pussy more open with his hand and drive his tongue making me scream out “AHHHHHHHHHH SHITTTTTT” I couldn’t even suck his dick anymore and the pleasure was becoming too much for me. Stroking his dick while sucking on the head and hearing Gavin moan out while he was eating me sent me over as I came in his mouth again.  

Lifting me up with no effort Gavin lays me down as his eyes roam my body but not with lustful eyes, but with soft sensual eyes. While he is on his knees a get on him wrapping my legs around his waist feeling his dick slide in and out of my “SHIT SIMONE” he moans out as I pull him into a kiss while moaning in the kiss. No longer able to hold back on my moans I break the kiss as my erotic cries get more intense. Gavin sucks on my nipples sending another wave of passion through my body making me bouncing harder and faster. Gavin bites down on my titty nipple while pinching the other sends me into a tailspin of pleasure as I throw my body back and he fucks me harder as I cum all over his dick.

Laying me down the fire from the fireplace is not making me anywhere near as hot as Gavin is making me. Feeling his lips putting kisses all over my body. “Your so beautiful” I smile unable to speak. “I want you” He leans down kissing me full of passion and dare I say, love. Breaking the kiss Gavin gentle slide his dick into ever so slowly. Each slow thrust made me crave the next. Our hands interlock as Gavin continues to give me slow steady strokes. The strokes became so slow I could feel Gavin trying to enter my soul. Each thrust breaking down the walls to my souls and I could feel the demise of it coming on so strong.

Holding back Gavin and I get caught up in each other's eyes and bodies we each lose control as I match Gavin’s rhythm he begins to cater to my body making me feel things I have never felt making others places feel that I thought was dead in me.

My pussy begins to constrict on Gavin’s dicks as I cum again all over his. Picking up his pace my soul opens up more as he enters it he kisses me and goes deeper in me and faster. Trying to hold on as Gavin continues to penetrate my soul as he looks deep in my eyes. “Tell me again” He whispers in my ear
as he goes harder and faster “Say it Simone” He says in a more demanding tone The pleasure and my moans were to much Gavin slam into me then pulled out slow only to slam it back in mine assaulting my pussy and my spot as I felt my climax coming on I begin to match his strokes as we both speeded up as we came together me filling the room with erotic cries.

We both collapse on the floor. I slip my hand into Gavin’s and lay on him as he kisses my forehead. After a few moments, Gavin picked me on carrying me to bed laying me down. As he laid down I got onto of him sliding my arms under his body and he wrapped his arms around mine I placed a kiss on his lips as darkness took over me.

                            Gavin

‘There has always been something spectacular about you.’ I say as I draw lazily on Simone’s back. ‘You saved me from drowning, but I couldn’t save you for fear I would drown again. I’m not scared anymore trust me I will always save you and our son before I save me’ I say to Simone even though she is sleep. I hold her tighter trying to pull her into my heart. ‘Even with us skin to skin I’m not close enough to you’  I whisper to Simone as I kiss her forehead as darkness consumes me.

Comment:

Vote:

Share:  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 20.6K 41
"They never thought it would end as it did..." Keenan Lockhart is the star quarter back of his senior football team. He has money, girls, and the goo...
22.4K 791 17
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...
474 97 18
" It's not about who becomes your friend but it's all about who stays . " The beginning was great , a bunch of highschoolers who are friends since m...
9.9K 1.6K 42
- Somebody stole my car radio So now I just sit in silence. -Completed 11/8/16 -{Highest Rank: #28} You know, it's pretty f...