Tricked

By comfortinstars

in which a guy hopelessly falls in love with his neighbor or maybe that isn't the case. More

prologue
one - moving in
two - hope
three - an out
four - reality
five - feelings
six - worst
seven - run
eight - selfishness
nine- 2:36am
ten - living
eleven- what end
twelve- every night
thirteen - all of the stars
fourteen- the truth

Epilogue - realization

87 12 7
By comfortinstars

Dear hope,

It was that time of the night again, 3:06am to be precise, when the realization hit me like a hurricane that you were never coming back, that what my phsyciatrist told me 4 months ago was true and I created you.

I thought that if everyday you'd be my wish for when the clock striked 11:11, you'd come for me, that I'd find you but it never happened. You never came back. And you were just my hallucination, someone I created to get away from everything.

I wanted to feel loved, to love someone, I was so obsessed with the word love when I didn't know its meaning, so I made you because I wanted to feel what everyone else was feeling. To feel the rush coming through my veins.

I was getting better, day by day, I was trying to forget about you and I got out of my apartment more, nobody moved into the apartment next to mine. I got out and breathed in the fresh air, got an anchor tattoo, because you were my anchor, you pulled me out while I was drowning, you saved me, from myself. I started eating, running, eating more, loving the air, inhaling, exhaling, talking about art, making art, reading, writing, selling my writing, running down the street, jogging with a stranger, dancing in the rain, having a late night walk, having breakfast with someone, giving money to the hopeless, but most of all, I started being happy, I started loving the things around me.

So, on a Saturday morning, when there was a knock on my door, I opened the door and I saw you.

"Hey, I'm Hope and I just moved in the apartment right next to yours." You had said.

I knew I wasn't dreaming, or just picturing you there, it was real, you were real, and most of all, I wasn't being tricked.

Love,

Noel

OMG ITS OVER! COMPLETED!!! I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG BUT I DIDN't GET A CHANCE TO!

SO now tjis is completed, im so happy, I didn't even want to end this but I have a lot of other ideas to write stories on

I love you all and thank you sSO SO much for reading, voting or commenting on this and yeaaaa!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
183K 5K 94
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Hum For Tum By sushi

Teen Fiction

168K 12.5K 33
♡ This is an Indian highschool lovestory, full of love, drama, comedy, romance and more; where two school toppers, Aarohi: the sweet and bubbly girl...