Severus is a Little!!! ((PAUS...

By Sebastain500

Severus has hidden his classification on what he is for so many, many years, only Dumbledore, McGonagall and... More

Classifications
A bit of fun
Harry finds out
Weekend
Sick
News
I'M BACK MINNA-SAN!!!!
Revealed
A/N
Shopping and Fun
pic im working on
Questions and Hard to come to
Kidnapped
Artwork book

The Guest

4K 79 15
By Sebastain500

Standing there on the other side of the door when it was opened was none other than Draco Malfoy, in all of his regal honour, he was wearing a plain white shirt and black slacks and shoes, he was also wearing a dark forest green robe which had the Malfoy crest on it as well as silver stitching, his hair was gelled to the side like it was always in school.

"Malfoy...."

"Potter...."

Harry sighed and after what seemed like hours which only happened to be five minutes he let Draco in.

"Please sit and I'll make some tea and ask Mitzy to check on Severus" said Harry as he went into the kitchen and made tea, only to stop when a voice came into the kitchen.

"Why are you here any way, Potter?" asked Draco as he came further into the kitchen.

"Malfoy..... Draco I work here as you should know and at the same time I'm looking after Severus because....." he didn't finish his sentence as Severus appeared around the corner.

"Draco what are you doing here, last time I heard was that you were having trouble getting used to the medi witches position that you wanted" said Severus with a yawn while rubbing his neck to get the stiffness out of.

"I heard that Potter was in your chambers and I wanted to check to see if it was right" said Draco as Harry guided them to the living room and setting down the tray and nodded a thank you to Mitzy.

"Yes he's here...." mumbled Severus to them but they both managed to hear him, making Harry smile and tapped his knee, smiling softly. 

"Potter...........!" Draco almost screamed but one look from his godfather he stopped.

"Sev I'll let you two catch up while I mark some of my students work" smiled Harry to him and tapped his knee and got up to leave the living room, making a small whimper escape from Severus, only Harry heard this.

"I'll be in my room, call for me or get Mitzy to get me if you need anything" and Harry got up and left to his room.

"So Draco what really brings you here?" asked Severus to his godson

"Like I said to Pot..."

"Harry" Severus interrupted.

"Like I said to Po...Harry I came to check up on you, I haven't seen you for a few weeks as my work has kept me busy and all and after all you are my godfather" Draco smiled slightly.

"I am fine, me and Harry are getting on better due to....... things happening but everything is fine" said Severus.

"That I don't believe" said Draco

"Well you wouldn't understand as you are a neutral and me and Harry aren't our classifications are different to what you think us of......." Severus left it at that

"So your saying that either you're an alpha, omega, neutral, master, guardian......... please don't tell me that one of you is a little, please don't say that" said Draco.

"Draco I don't think we have to say what our classification is to anyone, we all got classified in our last year, we don't have to say anything" said Harry as he came out of his room half an hour later.

He sat down next to Severus and right away he relaxed once he was there, this made Draco angry as to what was going on with them and right there he threw the table.

This made Severus jump in more ways than one, he was happy that he was wearing a diaper otherwise his mess would of been known to Draco, his classification more than anything.

"Why in the hell did you do that for Malfoy, we open our chambers to you as a bloody guest and this is how you repay us by throwing our table and smashing everything on it really. I knew you were an idiot but come on we aren't students anymore we are both adults we have jobs. Bloody hell" shouted Harry completely forgetting that his Little was in the room, his anger rising quickly making his magic snap and pull.

"I don't understand why you are in my godfathers chambers for starters, we are only assistants after all, we have barely begun our careers and I know for a fact that you both hate each others guts, why has it all of a sudden changed?!" Draco yelled back.

Severus started going into his headspace due to the arguing and he knew if it kept going he would cry and he would turn into a baby again.

He pulled slightly on Harry's arm, in a silent demand that he stop, he had tears in his eyes that he was trying desperately trying not to shed.

"Sev go into your room while I ask Malfoy to leave" said Harry to his Little who only nodded to him and got up right away, Harry knew from how he was walking that he had to be changed right afterwards otherwise a rash would form and that meant a trip to Poppy for that.

"Malfoy leave you are not welcome here in our chambers, if you want to talk to either of us write ahead. We don't want you here! LEAVE" shouted Harry only to have Draco shout back.

"No! Either you tell me what you have on each other and why you are here in my godfather's chambers or I will asked McGonagall about it all. You know my father will HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

They shouted back and forth for about ten minutes only for Harry to stop when he heard crying and left the living room and raced to Severus' room leaving Draco where he stood, not moving.

'ha I win I guess'   he thought to himself only to stop when he also heard crying 'what the hell'

In Severus' room, Severus was crying he was now completely in little space, laying on his bed crying his heart out due to all the crying, Lily tucked under his arm and face in his pillow and thumb in his mouth.

"Oh Sevvy, I'm sorry. I completely forgot you hate shouting" said Harry sitting on his bed and started to run his hand through Severus' hair to try and calm his Little down which only slightly worked as Draco had came in.

"WHY IN THE HELL IS HE CRYING, I THOUGHT HE WAS A MASTER OF ALL THINGS!! MY GODFATHER CAN'T BE THAT!! NEVER THAT!! HE............... MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!" screamed Draco to them only for Severus to slip even deeper and then on the bed was a baby crying his heart out.

Harry turned dark and glared at Draco "you will never come here again unless invited and I think for the moment you aren't I have already sent for Poppy as well as McGonagall through our house elf Mitzy, I would kindly ask you leave before they arrive though our floo network" said Harry loud enough for it to be threating.

Before Draco could even turn around and leave a hand was on his shoulder and as he turned to look to see who it was, he saw a glare that could rival Severus on a good day.

"Good evening Harry, Mr. Malfoy" said McGonagall to them, Poppy slipped passed and straight to the crying child on the bed, he wouldn't let anyone pick him up, he only wanted one person and he was right next to him.

"Oh Sev it's ok, I'm here, Malfoy won't hurt you come here" said Harry picking him up, this made Draco's eyes go wide in Harry's arms was a baby that looked like his old Potion's professor, he couldn't be............... his godfather couldn't be a Little could he.

"I'll give him a check over first and then I think we should have a talk don't you think Minerva?" said Poppy only for her to nod and guided Draco back to the living room.

"Poppy I think the reason why he's like this is because me and Malfoy were shouting and I completely forgot that Little's hated shouting, more so if their guardians are shouting" said Harry as he kept his hand going though Severus' hair calming him slightly.

"That may be right Harry, you should know that shouting in front of your Little or any little for that matter will make them go into their head spaces very quickly and if it continues results them turning into babies" said Poppy once she had checked Severus over and smiled.

"Thank you Poppy" said Harry "could you do me a favour please and pass me his change bag that's by the change table please, I'm worried that if I stop he'll cry again" said Harry shyly to her and she did as he asked and handed over the bag.

Harry got to work and changed Severus right away making sure to put powder on him just in case if not he would have to get some cream and a nice clean pair of pyjamas.

Once done all three of them headed into the living room where Draco and Minerva were waiting for them, Severus had a very tight hold on Harry's shirt, he wouldn't be letting go anytime soon, as well as Lily.

They all sat down, everything was quite including Severus. "Well Malfoy......... as you can finally see Sev here is a Little and its BOTH our fault that he's back as a baby again" said Harry with a sigh making Sev look up to him silent tears still falling.

"It can't be my godfather is a Master, that's what he told everyone that he knows!" said Draco getting worked up again, trying to stand up but having Minerva's hand still on his shoulder he found it hard to move.

"Mr. Malfoy, it's true for just overt twenty years us teachers have kept this a secret, Severus was classed as a Little in his last year of Hogwarts like everyone else. He was the only Little out of his year and no one since had been classified as once since.

Albus kept it a secret as Severus thought it too embarrassing to admit that he was something he thought was degrading so Albus thought it was a good idea to hide it, as Severus worked on his degrees and his Masters, we changed his classification to suit it.

But it wasn't so easy as that, Severus kept slipping and so Albus had to take care of him as no Guardian was present at the time and when their was the connection wasn't made until a few days ago....... he has been with Harry since" finished Minerva to the stunned Malfoy who was now sitting there in silence.

Severus was sitting quietly while she was talking and once she finished he said something but only loud enough for Harry to hear "'aco?" he asked only to have Harry nod.

"Harry dear what did our Severus say?" asked Poppy only to have Harry smile to her and move Severus in his lap to face Draco who in turn smiled and giggled.

"He said 'aco which I think he meant Draco" said Harry as he placed Severus down on the floor to see what he was going to do.

"'aco?" asked Severus as he pulled himself into a standing position thanks to the now up right table all thanks to Mitzy.

"'aco? 'aco? 'aco?" Severus kept saying to try and get his attention only to have Minerva tap his shoulder and point to the impatient child in front of him "'ACO!" he screamed finally now getting his attention.

"Ok, ok. I'm here" said Draco getting up so then he could pick up the child and hold him on the sofa opposite Poppy.

"'aco!" smiled Severus from his new spot he only had to look to his left to see his daddy sitting there, who was now sipping some tea with the rest of them. Next to Draco's drink was a bottle that was covered in snakes and right there Severus made grabby hands to the bottle. "Nummies" making Draco look at him wondering what he was saying.

"Malfoy you need to give him the bottle otherwise you'll have a tantrum on you hands" said Harry to him while he placed his tea cup down and pointed to the bottle, Draco looked confused to what he was saying.

"Nummies 'aco p'ease" said Severus to him and leaned forwards to get his bottle.

"Draco the bottle quickly otherwise in 3.......2 ........." said Harry

Too late Severus was crying his heart out as Draco couldn't work out what was wrong and what he wanted.

Draco panicked and almost threw the child, Harry got there in time picked up the crying child as well as the bottle and brought it to his lips and Severus latched on, "all better now right Sevvy?" said Harry sitting back down while Severus drank.

"Poppy I think it would be best if we left Mr. Malfoy and Harry to talk alone. Severus looks like he will be asleep very soon anyway" said Minerva to the Medi witch.

"Remember Harry he has to go to bed at the right time each night otherwise you will have a very irritable Little on your hands and that said Little will terrorise the students" said Poppy as both her and Minerva left via the floo.

Severus was out like a light in a matter of moments after they had left, Harry got up and walked back to Severus' room and placed him in the now cot along with Lily.

Once back in the living room Draco finally started talking to him quietly so he wouldn't wake up his godfather now turned baby.

"So you're his guardian and he's a Little?"

"Yes he is and I hope you understand something"

"What's that?"

"Sev will now hopefully not miss teaching tomorrow, he missed yesterday as he was ill and I can't miss out another day with my DADA class, self study isn't the best for that subject" he laughed.

"How long is he like that?"

"Sev tends to be like that after his marking and finalising his potions...... so I say for about four to five hours a day if we can help it all"

"How is that possible?"

"Well he tends to have a small time being Little before breakfast, during lunch, after dinner and after his marking until bedtime so....... yeah about that...... it seems right"

"So how did it happen then? How did you become his guardian??"

"Well it started Friday when I went to check on him to see if he was ready for dinner, we glowed and then he ran out and McGonagall came back to our chambers and explained everything to me, I knew I was a guardian but I didn't....... wouldn't think that he was a Little of all things"

"So what now?"

"I keep on track and make sure that he had 'Little Time' as its very important that he has that or he becomes irritable or he becomes ill like yesterday"

"You know I don't like it when you talk about me behind my back Harry" said a rough sleepy voice of Severus who was now in a set of black pyjamas.

"Oh Severus you're back to normal are you ok now?" asked Harry as he sat down in his favourite arm chair in front of the fire.

"Fine" was all he wanted to say.

"Um uncle Severus, are you sure you're ok with me knowing what you are?" asked Draco but he just sighed and said nothing more.

"Sev please answer him" said Harry using 'the voice' only to have Severus sigh again.

"Fine.... I'm not ok with you knowing Draco, I never wanted anyone else to know, it's embarrassing! If I get too emotional like I did I turn into a baby and its annoying. I cant even walk, I have to drink out of bottles....... ugh I hate being like this!" and his head was in his hands.

"Sev its ok, you are just what Lady Magic wants you to be and I'm very happy with you being my Little" said Harry getting up and hugging the man the best he could "sorry" was a muffled reply from Severus.

"Don't be, I understand its hard but remember that I will always be here for you when you need it ok?"

Severus just nodded and then looked over to Draco who silently watched them interact with each other.

"Uncle Severus I'm sorry I shouldn't of shouted like I did"

"Draco you didn't know my classification, so don't worry"

"I've never shouted at you or anyone like that before, I'm sorry I really am"

Severus got up as Harry stepped away.

"Draco look at me don't worry about it ok, you didn't know that shouting would do that to me, remember I can't control my emotions anymore, I'll just break down in tears if my guardian is shouting with anyone while I'm in my room so please remember that"

"Yes I'll remember that, thank you Uncle Severus" and he had a slightly smile on his face

"You should also apologise to Harry after all you were both shouting which made me change" and he got up from the floor and then went a sat back in his chair, Harry smiling.

Harry had cast a tempus charm and saw that it was now 10.30 at night and Severus was now sleeping in his chair and Draco was just staring into space, he sighed and went over to Sev and cast a weightless charm on him and picked him up.

"Where are you going?" asked Draco

"We are going to bed, it's 10.30 at night and we both have to get up early as we have classes to teach, plus if Severus goes to bed any later than this he will torment the students which means a very upset Little on my hands.

The following morning it was nothing but rush, rush, rush as they had gotten up late due to what happened last night. 

"Sev hurry up other wise we are going to be late for breakfast" shouted Harry to Severus as he came out of his room.

"Shut up, I'm up and it's your fault that we are late anyway, the both of you are at fault" said Severus as he came into the living room to see Draco draped across the sofa half asleep.

"You slept there last night?" he asked only to have Draco reply with "yes there wasn't any room any where and that bloody house elf of yours got me dorm bedding" moaned Draco to his godfather.

"Sorry that we didn't have room here, Mitzy is still mad at me anyway from last night so she didn't want to do anything that I asked of her" said Harry quietly.

"You upset Mitzy?"

"Yes Sev, me and Draco did. Remember that we were shouting and you went into Little space and then you turned into a baby"

"Damn"

"Language Severus"

Everyone was about to leave when Severus stopped and pulled Harry to a stop when he was about to go out of the door.

"Harry......... wait........"

"Sev what's wrong?" he asked as he came over towards him.

"I....... um........." and he blushed

"Ok Sev, go back to your room and I'll be there in a moment. Draco sit down at the table and Mitzy I'm sorry for last night we both are. Do you mind getting us some breakfast from the great hall and bringing it down to us?" he asked only to have a very happy elf appear nodding and popping back out.

Afterwards Harry went into Severus' room to get him changed which was very awkward to say the least as Draco was in their chambers.

"Harry I don't really want you to do this, not when Draco is here" said Severus to him as Harry entered the room.

"Ok Sev, how about pull ups for the day and you make sure that after each lesson you send me a Patronus and I'll come to you ok, it wont take long anyway" and he smiled and handed Severus his things and left him to change himself.

 "So what was that all about anyway" asked Draco was Harry entered the room as Mitzy placed the last of breakfast on the table.

"Nothing Sev doesn't want to talk about it and so we wont"

A few minutes later Severus appeared and sat down to eat, within twenty minutes they were finished and all three of them headed out, Draco to the Hospital Wing, Severus to his classroom as well as Harry to his own.

"Sev remember to send me a Patronus if you need anything ok" said Harry as he pushed him towards his classroom, smiling slightly.

With a bang opening the door to his classroom all chatter stopped, making everyone jump.

"As you are of a slightly higher year now, you will be learning to brew the Wit-Sharpening Potion, this will allow you to think more clearly" said Severus as he headed to the front of the classroom, his handwriting appearing on the board as he went.

"You will need scarab beetles, cut ginger roots and armadillo bile, instructions are on the board......GET TO WORK!" and every student got up to start their potion.

Instructions

Mix in ground ginger root until the potion turns to a lime green colour

Mix in armadillo bile until it turns blue

Mix in ground scarab beetles until it turns red

Remix in armadillo bile until it turns yellow NOT DARK GREEN

Remix in more ground ginger roots until it turns back to lime green

Mix in armadillo bile until it turns purple

Simmer for ten minutes NO MORE

Lastly add  more ground ginger roots until the potion is a dark orange.

Pour it into a vile, label it and put it on my desk for marking.

The potion was easy enough but as normal someone would and could mess it up and they did, the explosion was heard on the third floor of Hogwarts.

"Why is it that no one can brew a simple potion or for that matter read the bloody instructions that are on the board, they are easy enough to follow! Someone take them to the Hospital Wing NOW!" Severus shouted at the end.

Thank god it was the end of the lesson, Severus sighed and cleaned off the board and sent his Patronus to Harry who was cleaning up from his lesson which was on Banshees' and how to defeat them with the Laughing Charm.

The doe came in as Harry finished and gave him the message:

Harry a student managed to destroy a cauldron and I need some....... you know...... that scared me, lets just say that so can you come here and help

Harry smiled and walked towards the dungeons and to Severus' classroom where the students where waiting for him to open the door.

"O.k. everyone Professor Snape has to talk to me about something so you'll have to wait for a few more minutes" and he went in closing the door quietly and putting silencing charms up as Severus was slightly crying.

"Sev it's ok, lets get you changed and then onto our lessons ok?"

"Harry this is so embarrassing, I've never wet in class before and..... ugh......."

"Lets get this over and then onto the next thing ok" with that Harry cleaned him up and then left the classroom letting the students in as he left.

In his classroom Harry was slightly distracted over everything that had happened his fifth years were listening on how to deal with snakes but most of them were shocked that he was a Parselmouth and kept a very close eye on each snake that was there in his classroom.

"Professor what is that you are speaking?" asked one student making Harry blush slightly.

"I'm a Parselmouth, I'm speaking Parseltongue, the language of snakes. You know of the story of me and Voldemort right, well he was also a Parselmouth. Each of you will learn to stun the snake, not hurt it mind you otherwise I'm in trouble with each and everyone of them that is in this room" and he laughed slightly to the snake sitting on his table that he had called Eli.

The lesson ended with no one getting hurt, Harry had made sure that each snake didn't bite the students and that the snakes weren't harmed in any way, he put them all back and went to find Severus, Eli around his neck for some reason.

Severus wasn't happy at all, he was in the hospital wing as a student manged to blow up a simple boil removal potion and he just happened to be there when it exploded, he shielded the student but he ended up with a burn to his hands and face.

Poppy sent word to Harry only to find out that he wasn't in his classroom and so with the help of Poppy Severus sent his Patronus to him and within seconds Harry was there panting.

"How did this happen? he asked

"Severus was too close to a cauldron when it exploded, he save the students life but he now had burns to his hands and face" said Poppy as she finished putting salve on his face.

"Leave me alone women!" 

"Sev be nice she's only helping" he warned the Potions Professor.

"It will take a few days before it's gone but he's perfectly fine" said Poppy

At that time Eli thought to appear from his resting place and plopped down onto the bed.

"What's that doing here?"

'Oh Eli I didn't know you came with me' said Harry to the snake who just looked at him and nodded.

"Parseltongue" moaned Severus as he was getting up and to his next lesson.

"Sev......." was all Harry said and he nodded and so Harry gave him the bag that was shrunk into his pocket and off he went to change.

The rest of the day went well no more explosions in Potions, the salve worked wonders and by the end of the day they were almost completely healed, which made Severus very happy, before he left he made sure that in front of each desk as a shielding charm just in case an explosion would happen tomorrow, he didn't want to go back to the Hospital Wing again and have both Harry and Poppy fuss him over like today.

Harry on the other hand couldn't help but fuss over his Little, he knew he hated it but it was all about being a guardian to a Little.

Harry's classes went with out much of a hitch, he had mostly revision to do but nothing more, most of his students wanted to know about his Patronus and about his Parseltongue they wanted to know if they could learn it but Harry kept saying that it wasn't something that you could learn, it was something that was gifted to you.

The other students wanted to know why Eli was on the table and not with the other snakes that they knew he kept for the other years. This was a conversation that Harry didn't really want to have but as the questions were asked he answered.

"Eli here is a close friend of mine, I rescued him when he was only a hatchling last year, when he was about to get eaten by a bird, he has promised me that he wouldn't bite anyone here in Hogwarts, he is an Ashwinder".

 As the classes came to a close, Harry had told them more and more about Eli and his 'gift' but all he wanted was to have Severus in his arms and have Little time with him after the whole exploding cauldron in the morning.

As he was going to the Potion's classroom Draco stopped him 

"Potter what the hell happened to Severus" he shouted towards the young teacher making quite a few students turn to look at them.

"Don't Draco, I understand that you saw him in the hospital wing but that was because he saved a student from an exploding cauldron, nothing more"

"Really and how do you know that, I didn't see you there at all"

"He sent me his Patronus to me when I went to check up on him, I found out when Poppy told me" he sighed towards the blonde, making the snake look at him, Eli had found that he wanted nothing more to stay at Harry's side.

"I'm going to check up on him and then we are all going to dinner, and then we are relaxing. Hopefully nothing bad has happened as I'm talking to you. Eli don't even think about it" and he looked towards the snake on his shoulder.

'No like this one Master can bite him'

'No you can not, he is Severus' godson and I don't want to have to explain to him why he was bitten as well as Poppy'

'Ok I won't, he say something bad me will. That a promise Master'

'Ok Eli'

"Harry can you not speak in that awful language its just too creepy to listen too, it reminds me of our second year in that classroom" said Draco as he shuddered at the thought.

"Don't say anything out of turn then, this Ashwinder is very close to me and I don't want anything to happen to you or anyone else" and he walked off to find Severus and head to dinner.

Severus was in his classroom marking when Harry and Draco came in to get him for dinner

"Ah dinner already?" he asked as he got up, Harry noticed right away and just pointed to his office at the back of the classroom making Severus head there first.

"Draco keep an eye on Eli for me please" as he took the snake off his shoulder and placed him on the table and followed Severus into his office.

Harry could tell that Severus was slipping as once in the office he pulled out his doll of himself and hugged it tightly.

"Sev do you want dinner in the great hall or in our chambers it's up to you"

"'c'mber" his thumb was in his mouth now, he was defiantly slipping as they spoke

"Ok Sev, I'll ask Draco to go ahead and we will use the passage and have dinner in our chambers ok, but before that I think you need a change" and he smiled.

Once Severus was cleaned he told Severus to stay in his office while he spoke to Draco and got Eli and then they would go and eat.

"Draco, Sev has slipped so we wont be able to go to the great hall, you go ahead and tell Minerva about this and we will see you later, ok" said Harry as he picked up Eli who looked at any minute was going to bite Draco.

Draco looked and saw a mop of black hair poking out of the office door and then disappeared right away only for Harry to speed off back to the office as the charms went off to notify him that Severus was a baby.

"Damn it, Draco we won't be coming after all" as he stepped out of the office now with a baby Severus holding his doll.

'Master who this, he smells like man in the bed I on earlier'

'He's one in the same Eli'

'You're sure, he much smaller than before'

"Yes, he's what we call a Little and I think after the exploding cauldron and a whole day of teaching took it's toll on him'

Draco by this time had left to inform her of everything while Harry made sure that Severus was alright in his arms as he walked the halls of Hogwarts back to their chambers.

"Mitzy can we have some dinner from the great hall, Sev slipped" said Harry once he came through the door and Mitzy popped out only to appear five minutes later with a full table full of food.

"Thank you Mitzy"

"Yours welcome Sirs" and she disappeared after placing the highchair next to the table before Harry could do it.

"Eli, it looks like she even got you some food, but I would like it if you didn't eat it on the table" and so the snake took his food and hid in a corner to enjoy his rat.

"Nummies?" he asked only to have Harry place a fork full in front of his face

"Yes Sev time for nummies and then it's play time and then its bath and bed" smiled Harry to the happy Little in the chair.

They hadn't even finished their food when Poppy and Draco came into their chambers.

"I would of liked that you let us finish before you come rushing in" said Harry as he finished his mouth full in no rush to clean the child in front of him.

"Mr. Malfoy told me that Severus slipped and I would like to see if his burns have healed completely" said Poppy going over to them, while Draco took up the whole sofa in an undignified way and spread across it.

"Pop!" was all Severus said as Harry went to clean him up

"Yes Severus, it's me Poppy. Can I have a look at you and see if your burns are gone" only for the child to lift his arms up in the universal sign of 'pick me up'.

She sat on the chair that was Severus' while Mitzy whacked away Draco's legs from the sofa to let Harry sit down.

"What was that for! Stupid house elf" said Draco muttering the last part.

"Thank you Mitzy oh and Draco be careful, Mitzy looks like she wont harm a fly but she is quick to anger and to retaliate" said Harry smirking.

"He's healed but I think you should put a bit of the salve on him before he goes to bed to make sure its completely healed" and she placed him on the floor and watched as he crawled off to his toys, holding tightly to his doll.

"Why in Merlin's name is he holding on to that thing anyway?" asked Draco once Poppy was gone.

"Comfort item Draco, he has that and his doe called Lily after my mother"

"Really something as stupid as that?"

"Yes Draco, he has them all the time, he feels safe and with me protected"

The conversation went back and forth for a good hour, Severus playing away not caring until his spotted Eli behind his toy chest.

"Nake!" he cried making Eli jump and Harry to his side.

"Yes Sev that's Eli he's my friend and if you ask nicely he will be yours as well" and he picked Eli up who wrapped around Harry's arm.

"You're really letting Uncle Severus as a baby play with a snake of all things? Potter your an idiot if you ask me!"

"I'm not asking you and I'm not going to shout and scream at you about it, if you want to I'll ask you to leave like last night, your choice Draco" said Harry picking up the child and placed him on his hip Eli still on his arm.

Draco just got up and left the chamber and Harry sighed with relief about the whole situation.

"Sev this is Eli, Eli this is Sev" Harry introduced each if them and Sev slowly reached out the snake wanting to pet him.

'Master you sure?'

'Yes Eli I am, if you want to be with me then you have to get along with Severus in either form'

'If you sure Master'

'Very sure Eli. He is my Little and as his guardian I have to protect him'

'Ok Master'

"'addy? Nake f'end?" asked Severus once he stroked Eli and the snake tickled his chin.

"Yes he is, come on now time for a bath for a little boy and then bed I think" said Harry as he walked to the bathroom and the bath that was full of bubbles and warm water for the child's bath.

That night everyone slept soundly, nothing to wake them, Eli checking on Severus during the night to make sure he was o.k. and saw that he was back to normal and then went back to Harry and curled up on his pillow to sleep the rest of the night in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.5K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...
705K 17.9K 94
Book 1 of A Father A New Life Start Harry is found bruised and battered by one Severus Tobias Snape when he was asked to go and look in on him by one...
15.2K 456 16
Severus Snape nee Prince is tired. Tired of James Potter bullying him. Tired of Dumbledore doing nothing about it. Tired of Lily ignoring him for his...
342K 11.5K 36
Harry Potter is five years old now, though he does not look it. He looks more like a small four or three year old. But, that's not the end of it. The...