Undecided

reneegaloree द्वारा

Fresh out of college, Jeannie Marx is in the dumps. Life after college is not at all how she expected, a job... अधिक

Prolouge
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIIII
XV

VII

219 11 75
reneegaloree द्वारा

*Lucas POV*
I winced in pain as the nurse wrapped the bandages around me. Being in jail been hell. I wasn't no jail typa nigga and I knew that now.

"There, all better."

The female nurse looked over at me and she reminded me of my grandma. My eyes started to water up as I realized that I probably wouldn't see my grandma for a while. I sighed and hopped down off the makeshift hospital bed. I honestly didn't want to go back to general population but I didn't have any serious injuries so I had to go back.

"Thank you, ma'am. Hopefully I get some relief."

She nodded her head with a sympathetic look in her eyes. "I wish y'all boys would take better care of yourselves."

I waited for the officer to come back in to cuff me as I thought about the past few months spent inside of this hell hole. Niggas targeted me because they learned I was affiliated with the GD's and the way I was getting my ass beat daily I wish I wasn't. I had to save face though and even though I wasn't a "hood" nigga, I better get used to acting like one. The officer squeezed the cuffs too tight on me as always. He walked me down the corridor shuffling me along.

"I get my phone call today?"

He eyed me and pushed me into the room where the cellphones were. I sighed and shook my head as I punched in the familiar numbers with the New York area code. The line rang for a second but the phone was soon answered.

"Yo, didn't I tell you not to call my fucking cell? You never know what's going on. What if my baby father was here?"

I rolled my eyes at this simple bitch. "I call wherever the fuck I want. Did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Oh now you wanna play dumb? Aight bet. Lemme just hit ya baby father up and tell him about your plotting, sneaky ass ways."

"Look, whatever your little ex did to my baby father got his fucking nose wide open. You need to get the fuck outta there. I was sure after you fucked her the first time Keon would've dropped her but he has a soft spot for the bitch. All you have to do is fuck her again and he's done."

"Nah, fuck that! That shit ain't work I'm not listening to you. Maybe we need to start listening to the other nigga."

The line became quiet for a while and she sighed. "I'll see what I can do but you need to be on your way home, now!"

And with that she hung the phone up. I couldn't believe I had let Jeannie's nigga's baby mama get me into her delusional bullshit. Shorty was really crazy but for me it wasn't even about that. It wasn't like I was begging for Jeannie back but I didn't like seeing another nigga in the place I wanted to be especially when the nigga just moved to Colorado.

"Inmate! Get the fuck off the phone! Time's up now!"

I looked over at the CO with his eyes bulging out of his head. Yeah, Lea was right. It was time for me to get the fuck outta here.
<>

I looked over at Keon, and I was clearly annoyed. It had been a few days since our trip to New York and I was just now settling back into my comfortable life in Colorado. New York City had run its course and now all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Yo, look at this shit!", Keon showed off his phone to his homeboys that was crowded around him laughing. I rolled my eyes and stood up folding my arms.

"I'm about to get ready and go back to my apartment."
He looked up at me, blowing the weed smoke from his mouth. "Damn, you going back to your place? I thought we was supposed to hang out."

I shook my head. "Not tonight, Keon. I'm so sleepy. I just wanna sleep."

"Aight."

He leaned up and gave me a kiss and told me to be safe and call him as soon as I got home. I fought tooth and nail that I could just order an Uber instead of his friend driving me home. When my Uber dropped me off I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

I walked into my apartment, excited to finally be back in my own space. I made a mental to do list that consisted of calling Tiana and setting up a date with her and going grocery shopping. I did my nightly routine and decided against showering for long tonight and took a quick wash off. I was just that damn tired.

I found Keon's contact and clicked call.

Hello? Yeah I just made it home.

Baby! I can't even hear you. What you say?
I listened to the loud music and all the people yelling in the background. I rolled my eyes at the sound and sighed.
Goodnight, Keon.
I knew he was gonna be mad because I hung up in his face so I went to our text message thread, texting him to save a huge blowout argument.

Me: I said goodnight cause it's so loud in there. Don't be mad I'm just hella tired and wanna rest. ❤️
Keon💏: U good. Get rest. Call me in am. ❤️
I smiled at his message. He always want somebody to call him, I thought. I thought about Keon and I in New York my whole way to sleep.
<>
I woke up the next morning to my hair everywhere and the covers all jumbled up. It took a few seconds for everything to register in my brain as I sat up and saw Lucas sitting in the white fluffy chair in the corner of my room.

I swear I could've pissed myself right then and there.

"You slept good, I see."

So many emotions flooded my mind and tears wet my eyes. God, he was okay. That's the only thing I even thought about constantly. He was actually alive.

"You need to get the fuck out Lucas."

He laughed, shaking his head. "You need to stop cursing. Shit sound so white."

"I'm glad all of this shit is a fucking joke to you. Do you know how worried I've been? I didn't know what the fuck happened or how? I had to deadass whoop your sister ass over this shit?"

He stood up and leaned down over the bed, only inches away from my face. "I'm good baby, always. Also, I doubt you beat my sister."

I scoffed and pushed him away from me. "Leave Lucas. Now. Or I'm going to call my boyfriend to handle your pussy ass."

It was like rage filled his eyes as he wrapped his hands around my throat swiftly. I couldn't breathe as I was kicking and clawing at his hand wrapped tightly around my throat.

"Pussy? Bitch you don't even know me anymore. Watch your fucking mouth. Your lil boyfriend the real pussy. You think he love you? Ask him what he was doing with his baby mama last time he was out in New York without your clown ass. Yeah bitch I know everything. Find somebody else to fucking play with."

He released my head, and my head knocked against the wall. I coughed furiously as I searched the bed for my phone. When I finally found it he was gone.

Tears flooded my eyes again and I couldn't believe that Lucas had just done that to me. Three years was a long ass time and it seemed it didn't mean jack shit to him. I raised my knees to my chest and buried my face into my knees and cried. A long ugly cry. It's like I took one step forward in life and fifty steps back.

*Javi's POV*

I looked over at Elijay as she jumped around my living room, destroying everything. When she picked up my fake plant preparing to launch it across the room that's when I had enough!

"Aht! Sit yo ass down girl before I whoop yo ass! Matter fact, it's damn bed time."

Ignoring her pleas and cries, I scooped her little ass up and prepared her for bed and tucked her in.

After closing her in her Sesame Street themed room, I sighed in relief. Peace and quiet. I was finally having some moments to myself. Single-momming was hard and it was even harder when you had a spoiled rotten little girl on your hand.

I sat back down on the couch focusing on the T.V. for a few moments when i heard the buzzing of my cellphone and looked at the caller ID.

"Lina"

My mother. Fuck was she calling me for? She calls me three times a year. My birthday, Elli's birthday, and Christmas. And last I checked it was nowhere near December.

Deciding to ignore her call cause I didn't wanna hear no bad news, I plopped my phone right back down but felt the annoying ass buzzing again. I had no choice but to pick up at this point.

Yeah?

Well isn't that anyway to answer your mother? Javiora, I called you before this. Why didn't you pick up?
I pulled the phone away from my ear, trying so hard not to turn up on her ass.
Well, you never call me or your granddaughter so I thought I was in the twilight zone or some shit.

Why do you have such a foul mouth? You know to be so educated you surely act like a ghetto hood booger.

Ok mom, what you call me for? Did you call just to talk yo shit or is there any significance to this conversation?

I phoned you to ask did you want to come spend Christmas in Europe with me and your father. Your sister is coming with her significant other and I want you and Elli to be there.

Oh now we're good enough for Christmas cards?
Tears welled in my eyes as I thought about the first few years of Elli's life where my parents didn't even consider her to exist. Now she wanted us to be included in holidays and shit. I knew there was a catch, my mom was full of ulterior motives.
Let's leave the past in the past. I would truly like it if you came.

Whatever, I'll see what I can do.

Ok. Well, I guess I'll retire to bed. Goodnight, kiss the baby for me.

I hung the phone up not bothering to say goodbye. My mom was full of shit and I didn't have no time for her "perfect mother" act. I tried to call Jeannie to see what she was doing but the phone rang and rang. I saw she wasn't answering so I threw my phone down once again, turning my attention back to the t.v.

Damn! I was bored out of my mind. Nothing was interesting on the tv. I felt the short buzz of my phone once again. I quickly picked it up, happy somebody was entertaining me.

Herbert: Damn Shorty. Why You Be Acting Like You Don't Want A Nigga? You Be Tweaking On Me.

I smiled at his text. I had been ignoring him because he was so young but he was very consistent so I gave in, texting him back seeing as I was sitting here bored as hell.

Me: Sorry lol. I be so caught up with the baby and stuff.

Herbert: Damn Lil Mama That Much Trouble? She Harder Than A Lot Of These Niggas.

Me: 😂😂😂😂😂 yes my baby is.

Herbert: I'm In The Studio All By Myself Right Now. Can I Call You And See Your Pretty Face?

Me: Sure.

I was thinking, What the hell? There wasn't anything for me to do besides stare at the walls so when the phone rang with his name on it I picked it up.

*Tiana's POV*

"I can't believe that crazy motherfucker!"

I was heated. Fucking livid. I couldn't even see right now, only thing I saw was red. I looked over at my best friend with her sad eyes. She had tried to cover the deep dark bruises around her neck but I peeped them. I knew she didn't do it good because I had gotten so used to covering them myself.

"I was so scared, Tiana. That wasn't Lucas. I've never seen him act like that."

I shook my head. Even though Lucas had went completely off the the fucking deep end, I couldn't believe he would actually go as far to put his hands on Jeannie. "I never expected him to do that shit but I wouldn't put anything pass him. He really actually believes he's a thug now. Motherfucker needs an attitude adjustment."

She shook her head and stirred the ice around in her drink. I could tell she was fucked up about it and wouldn't wear her heart on her sleeve. "I don't know what to do. I can't tell Keon. I just can't, Ti. He's gonna be so mad. He might kill him foreal now."

I slapped my palm against the table. "He needs to be fucking dead. Any man that puts his hand on a woman is a bitch, trust me I would know. You need to tell Keon so he can rough that fucking punk up and teach his wannabe thug ass a lesson. I'll be right there egging his ass on."

She sighed and stretched her hands above his head. "Okay. I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Let's talk about you. I always neglect you. I'm sorry. How's the kids? How's hubby? You thinking about doing anything career related?"

I looked down at my phone and my screensaver. My babies. Sometimes I felt like the world was against me but when I saw their smiling faces, every ounce of doubt washed away.

"Girl I'm good. I'm just trying to make it. The kids are kids I guess. They're just busy bodied. Husband? I don't know. I don't see him anymore. I was thinking about asking Kevin to give me money to start this stroller line I want to do but I don't wanna ask his ass for shit."

I rolled my eyes and gulped down the tears that welled in my eyes. These past few months, Kevin been tripping lately. Me being so young and him being so older I didn't know where to go or where to turn. I didn't know why he was projecting all of his problems from his job onto me and to be quite honest I was fucking sick and tired of his ass.

"Wow! What's going on with you guys? Are y'all having marital problems?"

I started to answer but was cut off from the flash of my phone. Husband was on my caller ID.

"Girl, this is his ass calling me now."

Hello?

Can you come get these damn kids? I mean I work day in and day fucking out and you can't even do your job and take care of the fucking kids? Oh and by the way, they don't have any discipline at all.
I pressed the volume button down a couple of times, taking a glance at Annie to see she was busy on her phone.

Okay. I'll come home.

Before he could say anything else, I clicked the red button and I knew I would pay for that later.

"Girl, I have to go. Kevin is struggling with the kids."

She blew her breath out of her mouth. "Awww, we have to have a girl's night. You can even bring the kids. I miss those bad butts."

I laughed and shook my head, standing up grabbing my Chanel purse. "Alright. We can do that. Stand up and give me a hug."

She stood up and walked towards me with her hands out. "Bye. I love you, text me when you get home and send me pictures of the kids! I feel like I haven't saw them in forever!"

I nodded my head and squeezed her tight. I didn't want to let her go.

I walked towards my 2018 Mercedes-Benz-G Wagon and slid in. Starting the route home, tears clouded my vision. I loved being away from the house to give myself a break from my fucked up ass life. I pulled up in front of my four story home and punched the code into our gate.

Our gateman, Lincoln, smiles at me waving his arm. He was a cutie and I was glad Kevin had hired him because now I had a little eye candy.

I waved back at him and thanked him for letting me into my gate. I pulled up my car right beside Kevin's 2018 Lexus LS.

I got out and the click-clack of my heels sounded in my ears loudly. I keyed my way into my house and I felt a slap go across my face.

"Why the fuck did you hang up in my face? After all I do for you? After I got your gutter ass out of college and pay for your well-being? You have the nerve to treat me like that. Keep these fucking kids out of my office and make yourself useful."

I wiped the tears from my face and felt the sting of the ring mark forming on my face. I looked up to see the kids, all three of them, looking at me with blank looks on their faces. I couldn't fathom this. How did I even get here?

<>

I laid on Keon's chest, swirling my fingertips on his large muscles. I kissed his chest and felt the sweat. We had been at it for what seemed like hours and I had worn him out this time.

He stretched his long body out , stirring around in the bed. I wanted to just tell him what Lucas had done to me because I knew once he woke up he would see the dark deep bruises wrapped around my neck.

I still couldn't believe Lucas had done what he did. I couldn't understand why he was so adamant on making my life a living hell but I did second think about what he told me about Keon's babymother. What did he really know about them and how did he know about her? All of this shit was becoming too confusing.

I felt Keon move from under me and his eyes fluttered open. "Why you up, crazy girl? You not tired from all you did?"

I blushed and shook my head. I knew I put it down but I didn't know I had done it like that. "I was but I was just up thinking about a lot."

His eyes widened as he finally recognized the bruises on my neck. I tried to cover my neck with my blanket and he snatched the blanket, throwing it down. "Yo what the fuck is on ya neck?"

I gulped and felt the tears wet my face. "Baby, can we just not?"

"Hell no! What the fuck is on ya neck? Who did that shit? Cause I know damn well ain't no hickeys that big."

"Lucas. He came in my house the night after I left the club and I told him that if he didn't leave I would get you to make him leave and he- he just lost it. He started yelling at me, then he was choking me. I couldn't breathe at all." By now, I was sobbing, hiccuping, and could barely make my words out.

Keon got up abruptly  and ran to put on clothes. He pulled out black pants, a black hoodie, and black socks. "I'll be back."

I jumped up, wrapping the sheet around my naked body. "No Keon! You can't do that. Just let us talk. It's okay. I'm fine I'm not hurt, baby. See it's just a little bruises."

I put my hands against his chest and looked into his medium brown eyes. I knew this wasn't over but he wouldn't leave right with me here.

"It don't matter what kind of fucking bruises it is. He put his fucking hands on you."

I nodded my head in agreement. Lucas was wrong for what he did but I didn't know if I wanted him to die just yet. I know that I was being dumb by protecting him but a piece of me still loved him and wanted to know why he hated me so much. I couldn't let Keon seriously hurt him.

"I know but you've come so far. I don't  want you to lose everything behind this and Kiari doesn't deserve that. Just come lay back down with me."

I guess I convinced him good enough because he took off all of the clothes he had on and laid back down with me. Soon enough I heard the familiar sound of his snore and I knew he was sound asleep.

I felt guilty about not telling him the other part of why I didn't want him to leave but I felt like he was hiding something too and soon enough I would know everything because I was going to make it my own business to find everything out myself.
<>

The next morning I woke up and Keon wasn't there. I wasn't surprised because ever since his friends, Bully and Shooter had been in town he would go out most mornings to the gym with them.

I still had the events of last night on my skin so I made my way towards the shower. I felt much more relaxed feeling the hot water wash over my skin and it felt like it was washing away everything. Lucas, my doubts about Keon and everything else.

I got out of the shower and dressed in a bright orange oversized sweater since it was kind of cold in here and I was sick of my hair altogether so I threw it in a messy bun not wanting to bother with it anymore.

I made up my mind that I was going to make breakfast for Keon and I so he would have something to be happy about when he got back. Despite the doubts I've been having Keon was a good man and I should treat him as such.

I was fiddling around  in the refrigerator when I felt eyes on me. I turned around and Keon's friend Shooter was standing in the doorway, staring directly at me.

"Oh, hi. Keon's not here. I thought he was out with you guys. I could call him for you if you want."

"I ain't come here for Keon. He sent at something by me. I was just coming to do what he asked." He said in a low voice. I looked down at the gun that was in his hand, on full display.

I took a step back and leaned against the counter and I felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest.

He walked over to the counter and opened it up, pulling out a large envelope. "Got it. See you later."

I breathed out the breath that I had been holding in. I couldn't believe he had just rolled up in here like that and why was it so easy for people to just sneak up on me nowadays? Now I was thinking and since Keon wasn't with Shooter and Bully, where was he actually? Now Lucas' claim was starting to burn a bigger hole into my brain.

Not wanting to waste anymore time I texted Keon.

Me: Wya
A few minutes go by before he texts back.
Keon💏: Out with Shooter & Bully. Why?
I roll my eyes towards the ceiling. I couldn't believe this nigga was really lying right now.
Me: So what y'all doing?
Keon💏: Nothing, Just chilling, smoking and shit. I miss you bae.
Me: Mhm. I miss you too. Have fun. I was going to make breakfast but it doesn't seem like you're hungry.
Keon💏: Nah I ate. You can cook dinner for me tho 😂❤️.... How you feeling since everything?
Me: I'm good. I'm about to handle some business so enjoy.
Keon💏: 👌🏾

I couldn't believe Keon had lied to me. This nigga had some fucking nerve especially after telling me all those bullshit lies about how good of a nigga he was. He thought I was crazy pulling up at his hotel room before. This nigga didn't know I was about to blow his whole shit up. I called Tiana to ask would she tag along but I got no answer.

Javi. My sister. She would be down for some shit like this but she was five hours away in Kansas. I knew by the time she got here my plan would be faded but it wouldn't hurt to try. I figured 'what the hell' and called anyway.

Hello? Javi how fast can you get to Denver?
I'm already here. Why wassup?
A grin spread across my face.
Meet me at the address I'm about to text you.
Aight, lemme drop Elli off  with Tiana first.

After all the drama happened with Lucas, Paige, and Keon I didn't feel safe so Keon and I agreed to getting the Life360 app. I logged into the app and saw Keon's location. Bingo. I put the address into my GPS, sent it to my sister and made my way over there.

*Keon's POV*

I took a pull from the blunt before passing it back to Shooter. After the day we had, we all needed a relaxer right now. We all stood outside of Bully's Airbnb sharing a joint. After what that nigga Lucas did to babygirl, I knew I had to retaliate in some way.

I didn't do the dirty work, Shooter did because he was down for shit like that. I just orchestrated it. I didn't kill him. Just roughed him and a few of his family members up.

Bully lit up his own blunt, that nigga was a germaphobe like that. "Damn, East. I didn't know you still had it in you. You was looking like 2010 East. The nigga who shot first and asked questions later."

I laughed but felt a little uneasy about being called my old nickname. I was passed all of the bullshit from my past but  I was sick of this lil lame ass nigga tryna get stain this late in his life. We was all enjoying the blunt and preparing to go inside when a Jeannie's car and a white Toyota Camry pulled up.

"Yo, who the fuck is that?"
Out the car hopped the pair of sisters.

I was surprised as fuck about Jeannie being here since I didn't expect her but what I couldn't understand was why she had her crazy ass sister tagging along. 

"Wassup, baby. You didn't let me know you was coming over."

"Nigga, ain't no wassup! Why the fuck you tell my sister you was with Shooter and that nigga was at your place?"

I was confused as fuck right now. "Shooter you was at my place?"

"Keon! That's besides the point. Why did you lie to me?"

I sighed and ran my hand over my face. "Baby, I can explain."

"We listening nigga!", Javi shouted pointing her long claws in my face.

Bully came to my rescue. "Aight, how about we let the couple talk and we all go inside? Maybe watch a movie or something."

"I'm not going nowhere, get the fuck offa me. I'm staying right here with my sister and just so all y'all niggas know. I got mace and a knife in my purse if any of y'all wanna jump stupid. I'm a real gutta bitch I'll cut y'all motherfuckers."

Jeannie rolled her eyes to the sky. "Javi, just go in the house with Bully. He's mad cool."

I looked around to see Shooter had disappeared. "Why you popping up like you crazy, once again?"

"Oh, don't turn this shit around on me. The point is you fucking lied and you out here moving sneaky as fuck. Just tell me the truth. Where were you?"

I sighed, I didn't know how to tell Jeannie, somebody who's been sheltered her whole life what I did and what happened. I couldn't just admit to a crime especially not knowing how she moved when it came to shit like this but if I didn't be honest she would think I was out creeping and I wasn't. "I was out handling somebody."

She threw her hand up and turned the other way. "I don't even want to know."

For a while things were silent between us. "I didn't plan on meeting up with you like this. I thought we was gonna sit down have dinner and catch up. Not fight, I hate fighting."

I moved towards her, wrapping my arms around her waist. Kissing the side of her temple. "Keon, did you fuck Lea when you went to New York?"

I closed my eyes and rested my chin on top of her head. "Why you asking me that, ma?"

"Lucas told me."

My nervousness turned to anger. "So you really concerned about some shit that nigga told you?"

"Stop trying to move the blame. Did you fuck her yes or no?"

"Yeah, I did."

All of a sudden I felt her push me off of her. "Get the fuck off of me. Why the fuck wouldn't you tell me that? Here you are acting like you're so perfect. You could've been honest and told me you fucked that bitch."

"Yo, watch your fucking mouth! You really standing here acting like you didn't fuck ya ex! Granted, I should've told you but you have no right to just go off on me like that. We wasn't together."

"Oh, typical Keon! I did something so you got back at me right? Is that what you did to Lucas, did you murder him like you murdered that man?"

As soon as the words left her mouth she looked like she wish she could take them back but she couldn't. "Damn, shorty. You doing it like that?"

"Look, Keon, I'm sorry for that. That was too far but you didn't have to lie to me. All this lying and shit I'm not fucking with. Just be fucking honest with me. Why is that so hard for you right now? You turning out to be a real liar."

I didn't care about shit she was talking about especially not what she just said. The words that left her mouth couldn't be taken back no matter how much she tried to backpedal. "Nah, ma. You got it right now."

I turned around and headed back to the Airbnb leaving her standing there calling her sister's name. I walked into the house and sat down on Bully's couch.

We both didn't say nothing for a while and he was the first to talk. "Why she say Shooter told her you told him to come over and that nigga told us he was fucking a fee?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not caring because I was still hurt over the low blow Jeannie had threw.

<>

Today was the first day Keon and I had went more than a few hours without texting. I kept checking my phone, thinking he would've texted but he never did. I raised my wine glass to my lips and looked at Tiana and Javi who's eyes were boring right into me.

"What?"

"So, why the sudden rush over here?", Tiana asked.

After what happened at Bully's Airbnb I didn't know how to cope. So I rushed over to my best friend's house, killing two birds with one stone since our meeting was cut short the other day.

Javi started out. "Girl, things ain't looking too well over in Keon Land. I heard a mention of fucking a baby mama."

"What?! He fucked her while you guys where together?"

"Not exactly."

"So then bitch why are you mad? You got me sending threats to this man phone for no reason!"

I nearly jumped across the couch to take a look at Javi's phone. "Did he respond? What'd he say?"

"No, but he read it. Once again, why are you mad?"

"Because he lied!"

Tiana sat her wine glass down, squinting her eyes at me. "Wait, how'd you even find out about it?"

"Lucas.", I mumbled.

I heard both of them sigh loudly. Javi started her rant first. "Why the fuck are you even still listening to him? I thought this nigga was in jail."

Tiana raised her hand to speak but I cut her off. I knew if I told Javi she would go fucking crazy and I wouldn't recover and neither would he. "He's not anymore and we had a discussion. Nothing serious."

"No. It is serious. You're not mad about Keon fucking his babymama. Hell, you fucked off too. You're mad because Lucas told you. Truth is, you want to make Lucas think you have it all together because deep down you still care about what Lucas thinks."

Damn she read my ass. "Can we change the subject?"

"No, no we can't. You need to move the fuck on, Jeannie. Lucas is not good for you and he hasn't been for a while. You keep being stuck in this cycle with him you're creating drama for your own life. Keon is a good ass man, he's not perfect at all but he's damn trying. Of course there's gonna be baby mama drama because that's how bitter bitches are but that's nothing to a giant. Just be happy Jeannie and give yourself a chance."

"Yeah, I agree with Tiana! If that bitch get outta place again ima smack that hoe."

We all laughed and I filled them in on all the stuff that happened in New York, good and bad. They laughed at the funny moments and of course Javi threatened to fly to New York and whoop Lea's ass when I told them about the infamous sit down between us.

Pretty soon all of them had drifted to sleep and I was stuck in my thoughts. I missed Keon and I missed him being wrapped around me. I was putting my pride to the side and texting him first.

Me: baby.
About twenty minutes passed before he texted back and the whole twenty minutes I chewed all of my nails off.
Keon💏: Yo
Me: I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. That was so fucking stupid for me to say. Forgive me please baby. I was just mad and stupid.
A couple of moments passed and he was calling me.

Hello?

"Yeah, this ain't really something we need to be discussing in text shit could come off the wrong way."

"I agree. Once again I'm sorry Keon. That was fucked up and outta line for me to say."

"If you know that, why you say it? I told you that at a vulnerable moment and you throw that shit in my face like that."

"I know baby, I know and I feel fucking horrible about it."

"I guess."

"I'm not even mad about you having sex with Lea. I have to stop letting Lucas get in between us."

"Trust me, I think he's gonna leave us alone."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what I said."

"Well, can we just move pass this shit already? I miss you. I miss our hugs, our kisses and most importantly I miss the D."

I heard his loud chuckle erupt in the background.

"Well come get it then."

"You ain't gotta tell me twice."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up and prepared myself to go over and make up with my man because after this crazy day that shit was much needed. I was just about to leave when I saw Tiana wide awake.

"Yeah, I heard all of that. Y'all nasty nasty."

I laughed out loud. "Girl whatever, like you and Kevin don't be fucking up a storm."

She rolled her eyes and directed her eyes back to the tv. "We don't."

"Whatever, I'm about to get outta here though girl. It was good sitting and being with you and the kids and even my crazy ass sister. Fill me in on why she's here again."

"She didn't go into detail, something about her and Gherbo."

I nodded my head and went over kissing her forehead and wishing her a goodnight. I did a happy dance on the way to car but I couldn't help to notice Kevin was nowhere to be found. Not wanting to worry about it anymore, I backed out of the driveway of my best friend's luxury home and drove away, ready to see my man.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

196K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
445K 4.2K 6
Butterfly gets her heartbroken but finds romance again, with Isaiah who lives on the wrong side of the tracks. --- Twenty-three years old, Butterfly...
45.4K 1.3K 13
Celestine is a 24-year-old who lives with her boyfriend, Nikko. For almost a decade, Celestine has been Nikko's ride or die chick, she indulges in hi...
118K 2.5K 30
Imani's a quiet girl who doesn't have any friends. She goes through her school days alone. Her life at home is pretty much non-existence. She comes h...