The Rich Kid (sXs)

By lyethefry

(Stud×Stud) Queen's that girl. You know? The one in every movie and every book that's the poor girl with the... More

X | Disclaimer
X | Prologue
1 | I'm The New Kid
2 | The Baby Project
3 | Let The Project Begin
4 | True Colors
5 | New York?
6 | Family
7 | Surprise
8 | What's The Temperature?
9 | Lust or Love?
10 | Who Knew
11 | Jealous or...?
12 | Positive
13 | Perfection
14 | Trouble in Paradise #1
15 | Trouble in Paradise #2
17 | Just Friends?
18 | Baby Mama
19 | Noche De Cita

16 | Half Truths

3K 132 62
By lyethefry

16 | Half Truths

- unedited. excuse any mistakes.

- Queen's POV -

* Still Saturday *

I'm laying down on the plush softness while Ace's head is rested on my stomach. Her breathing is faint and slow, so I'm convinced she's asleep.

I peel my eyes from the movie and find entertainment in the frizzy curls on her crown. I twirl her curls around my finger then begin to massage her scalp out or boredom.

Oh crap. What am I doing?

I stop and turn my eyes back to the movie.

I hear a groan. "Don't stop." She whines and grabs my hand and drags it back to her head.

I laugh and roll my eyes. "You're a big baby, kid."

"Kid?" She raises up and makes eye contact with me.

I smirk. "Yeah... kid."

"Birthday."

"July 16th."

"Hmm." She ponders, and returns back to her original position.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow, working my fingers in her locks.

"Nothing." She releases a deep breath.

"When's yours?"

Silence.

"Ace." I frown.

I know this fool hears me.

She still doesn't respond, so I remove my hands and hit her head.

"Don't stop. It feels good Q." She grunts. I roll my eyes.

"I know you heard me, you fat nugget." Ace then bust out laughing.

"What?" She turns her head in my direction.

"You heard me." I frown.

She rolls her eyes with a smile on her face.

"My birthday's in November Queen."

She's probably a Scorpio.

Hmm, makes sense.

I frown. "What year?"

"The year after yours." I raise my eyebrows when the pieces all click.

She's younger than me?

"Haaaaa. You're a baby." I grin.

She rolls her eyes at my childish behavior.

"This baby will tear your ass up if you don't hush." I had to laugh.

"Doesn't look like I'm gonna hush anytime soon.... kid."

Ace unexpectedly flips over and straddles me, and slams her hands beside my head.

"Call me kid again and-"

There was a knock at the door.

"Yes?" Ace turns her head towards the door.

"Ms.River. Your mother's outside." Ace's eyes instantly brighten and then my eyes widen in terror and shock.

I can't meet her mom!

"Thank you." The maid nods and walks away.

Ace then turns and smiles down at me, probably forgetting my teasing from earlier.

"And I didn't forget what you said. You still have a rain checked ass-whopping." She said as if she had read my mind.

I chuckled. "I guess I'll go because I don't want to intrude-"

"Why would you be intruding?" She raises an eyebrow.

I made a face. "Because your mother is back from out of town. I'm sure you guys have plenty of catching up to d-"

"Ace! Baby?" I heard probably Ace's mother's voice and swallowed.

I was kind of ready to faint but mama didn't raise a bitch so..

By now I'm just standing awkwardly behind Ace as she stands confidently about to greet her mom.

"I'm in here, ma."

A light skin lady whose a little shorter than me, with brown and blonde highlighted curls comes around the corner. She has light colored eyes and a slim and really beautiful face. You can tell she's in the gym when she has time because she's in really good shape. Her entire aura screams money and class and I feel a little intimidated.

Her mom was beautiful.

They embraced eachother. And Ace's mom planted kisses all over her face.

"Maaaa." Ace whined and I laughed quietly.

Ace's mother paused and her eyes landed on me.

I froze.

I- what do I do?!

"Well hi there." She smiles my way and I smile back, trying not to be awkward.

"Oh Mom... this is my friend Queen, Queen this is my mom." She puts her hand at the small of my back and I walk forward to grab her mom's extended hand.

"Friend huh?" She smirks.

So I see where Ace gets her infamous smirk from...

Ace chuckled. "Yes mom."

"So this is the famous Queen Mengele. You're far more beautiful than Ace descri-"

"So how long will you be in town, Mom?" Ace frowned.

Her mom ignored her. "Call me Grace, baby." I nod and shake her hand.

"Yes ma'am." I smile. "I'll get going because I'm sure you guys have some catching up to d-"

"Oh no, stay stay. We'd love to have you over for dinner if you don't mind.... Isn't that right Ace?" She turns her head to her and Ace rolled her eyes.

"Sure." She grumbled. Probably not liking the fact that her mom was ignoring her and giving me all this attention.

I mean I'm an introvert so if she wanted the attention she could have it...

I smiled. "Well thanks Mrs.Grace. I'd love that."

Ace started drinking a bottle of water from her night stand, ignoring us altogether.

Mrs.Grace nodded, satisfied with my response. She then kissed Ace on the cheek. "Okay baby I'll see y'all later. I have to go by the office but I'll be back by seven."

On her way out she pauses. "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone. I can't be a grandma just yet." And with that she leaves with a stellar smile.

Ace chokes on her water and I go bright red.

Did she just-

"Mom what the f-"

"Language, baby." Mrs.Grace chuckles as her heels faintly click down the hall.

I felt the heat on my cheeks and Ace glances my way. "Sorry."

"About?"

"My mom. She's crazy."

"I heard that!" Mrs.Grace yells as I hear the elevator doors ding open.

"Bye ma!" She rolls her eyes and I laugh.

After Mrs.Grace finally leaves I kind of just sit on the bed and glance at Ace's flat screen TV.

"Awe the movie ended."

"Let's be honest.. you were too mesmerized by me to pay attention anyway."

I look at her flatly.

"I'm kiddingg. C'mere." She stated, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards her.

Our chests were basically pressed together. She looked down at me and smiled.

"My mom likes you."

I raise my eyebrow. "She only talked to me for like 30 seconds."

"Doesn't matter. She does."

"How do you know?"

"Because if she didn't you wouldn't still be here right now. Believe me, she wouldn't have a problem with telling you." She chuckles.

I sigh in relief. "Well that's a good thing."

"Mhmm." Ace hums, grabbing my chin.

I cock my head to the side.

"I really like your shorter hair. I don't think I ever told you that."

"You didn't... but thank you."

She nods and pushes me down on the bed. I look at her confused.

- Korine's POV -

5 Days Earlier: Monday

"I mean you never know. It could be anything." Krystal states, pulling her salad out of her lunch box.

"Yeah, but she had no right. This week has already been tough enough. It just seems to be getting worse." I sigh, drinking the water in front of me.

I usually eat with Queen and Kay but I haven't seen much of Queen lately since she's been around Ace a little more and Kay just flat out disappeared.

I just really couldn't believe Kayla today. She literally leaves me hanging in the middle of the hall today for a random ass girl.

And the little thot was being a little too friendly too.

"Who was that girl anyway?" Hailey questions, frowning.

I shrug. "I don't know. She seemed sweet but she was just all over Kay." I practically rolled my eyeballs out of their sockets.

"Oh shit there she is!" Krystal squeaks a little too loudly and I internally groan when the girl makes eye contact with me.

She raises her eyebrow then smiles at me. I return a small one and then she's making her way towards my table.

Nothing I couldn't handle.

"Hi! I'm Savion. I'm new here, was anyone sitting here?"

A little friendly for someone whose first day is today but okay...

I smile. "Um, ye-"

"Oh no! Sit!" Krystal grins and I make it my business to kick the shit out of her leg under the table.

She yelps and her eyes revert to mine with a pout. I smile. "Oh yes Savion, please sit." I encourage, never breaking eye contact with Krystal.

Was she insane?

Like literally what was she even thinking...

"So Savion where are you from?" Hailey questions, seeing the tension.

"Louisiana."

"Ooh, the south. I knew I heard an accent."

Savion laughs. "I don't even have an accent."

She definitely did.

"Pa-lease. I wish I talked the way you did." Hailey gushed, seeming a little too interested.

Was I the only person who got the memo to hate the bitch?

I eventually got up, getting bored with their conversation. She could have them for all I care.

As I threw the leftovers in the trash I turned and hit a chest.

- Kayla's POV -

On my way to lunch and to look for Korine I bump into someone.

"Oof." They say falling back, but I catch the girl.

"I'm sorry I-" I pause, noticing that the girl is Korine.

Well atleast I didn't have to look far.

"Oh hey baby." I step back, scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"Don't baby me."

"What did I-"

"Oh you know what you did." She squints her brown eyes at me.

"If you'd let me explain baby I-"

"Do you know her?"

I sigh. "Yes."

"Oh?"

"Yeah babe. She's just an old friend and was saying hi."

"She seemed a little more than a-"

"There's nothing to worry about babe. You're my world, remember?"

I smile, inching towards her. She had to give in because she was a sucker for me and my dimples.

She rolled her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Mhmm okay." She gives in and I engulf her in a hug and sigh.

Me not telling her Savion was my ex shouldn't be too bad right?

____

A/N: i finished this on my lunch break so it's probably terrible 💀
- also, i need  LGBT (or if you're straight thats cool too) friends bc i'm from a small town and everyone's straight so like- pm me if you're trying to be friends or something 🙂 (17+)

-lye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 168 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...
757 54 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
311K 10.5K 62
[ FINISHED - unedited ] ❝How do I... How do I stop them?" "You want to stop them?" Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Yes," I nodded. She immediately broke o...
1.9K 159 10
{𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 (𝐰𝐥𝐰/𝐆𝐱𝐆)} An all girls private school, made for wealthy parents who need a break from their own...